lecm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Split routine home workout help?

hey i am fairly new to all this and well i usually do a full body workout routine everyother day i have learned its a little over kill lol(probably why i have stoped growing to) so trying to work out a split routine out please adivice and tell me want you think i could chance keep in mind i work out at home in the shed lol

mon- back and biceps-Biceps Curls,Hammer Curls,twist curls,Chin Ups / Pull Ups,push ups,dumbbell rows
    tue- shoulders and abs-Bench Crunches & Extensions,Plank,Crunches
    Dumbbell Press,Lateral Raise,Overhead Press,Upright Rows
    thur-legs-Squat, Deadlifts,Calf Raises
    fri- chest and triceps-Skull Crushers,Dumbell Kickbacks, Behind the Head Dumbell Extensions,dips
    Bench Press,Dumbell Flies,Incline Dumbell Press
    weekend rest-walk the dog,swim,

thats my new routine question ihave to ask is do you belive thats a good work out and if not help me out and tell me want i can chance etc onces again i workout at home so dont have fancy machines so any advice would be great thanks
    Last edited by lecm; 06-09-2011 at 05:14 PM.
    Bodybuilding is much like any other sport. To be successful, you must dedicate yourself 100% to your training, diet and mental approach.

lecm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    come on guys i need your help your wisdom advice
    Bodybuilding is much like any other sport. To be successful, you must dedicate yourself 100% to your training, diet and mental approach.

Ernie623 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ernie623 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ernie623 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ernie623 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ernie623 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ernie623 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ernie623 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ernie623 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ernie623 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ernie623 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ernie623 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    when you're wanting advice on routines you made up, it often pays to start by reading this

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=118004321

followed closely by doing a proven routine from the stickies. All Pro's Beginner Routine would be an excellent place to start.
    It's like 10,000 spoons when all you need is a knife ?? Thats not ironic thats just f*cking stupid ! What do you need this knife for ?? To stab the bastard who keeps leaving spoons all over your house ??