Closed Thread
Page 171 of 268 FirstFirst ... 71 121 161 169 170 171 172 173 181 221 ... LastLast
Results 5,101 to 5,130 of 8032
    Gringo12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gringo12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gringo12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gringo12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gringo12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gringo12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gringo12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gringo12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gringo12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gringo12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gringo12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    the before pic for the people asking:

Acooljt will become famous soon enough. (+50) Acooljt will become famous soon enough. (+50) Acooljt will become famous soon enough. (+50) Acooljt will become famous soon enough. (+50) Acooljt will become famous soon enough. (+50) Acooljt will become famous soon enough. (+50) Acooljt will become famous soon enough. (+50) Acooljt will become famous soon enough. (+50) Acooljt will become famous soon enough. (+50) Acooljt will become famous soon enough. (+50) Acooljt will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Subbed.

I don't have any ink but I've spent a lot of time and just finished my first idea. Craig was nice enough to hook me up with a great artist here in IL. Now I just gotta wait till I find a job so I can get it done(damn economy).

My only concern is that I have this thing about needles and I'm not sure how I'll react. It's not the pain, I've actually got a really high pain threshold. I think I'll be okay but who knows till I'm actually in the chair. Anyone else ever experience this? Got a fear of needles?
    the ΩMEGA crew

4th place Dec 1 11 - Mar 1 12 Weight Loss Comp, Start 269 lbs. - End 240.6 lbs.

ErockDuh88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ErockDuh88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ErockDuh88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ErockDuh88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ErockDuh88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ErockDuh88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ErockDuh88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ErockDuh88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ErockDuh88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ErockDuh88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ErockDuh88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Acooljt View Post
    Subbed.

I don't have any ink but I've spent a lot of time and just finished my first idea. Craig was nice enough to hook me up with a great artist here in IL. Now I just gotta wait till I find a job so I can get it done(damn economy).

My only concern is that I have this thing about needles and I'm not sure how I'll react. It's not the pain, I've actually got a really high pain threshold. I think I'll be okay but who knows till I'm actually in the chair. Anyone else ever experience this? Got a fear of needles?
    I think when people hear needles, they think of a long needle that they are used to goes deep into the arm into where ever the hell they go. This isn't like that cuz. Craig will elaborate more.

VenomBrock will become famous soon enough. (+50) VenomBrock will become famous soon enough. (+50) VenomBrock will become famous soon enough. (+50) VenomBrock will become famous soon enough. (+50) VenomBrock will become famous soon enough. (+50) VenomBrock will become famous soon enough. (+50) VenomBrock will become famous soon enough. (+50) VenomBrock will become famous soon enough. (+50) VenomBrock will become famous soon enough. (+50) VenomBrock will become famous soon enough. (+50) VenomBrock will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Welp, sadly I was wrong - another 6 hours on Spidey tonight but he remains unfinished, so there will be a slightly smaller fourth session for the rest of his face, Mary Jane (didn't even get to her tonight) and the webbing to finish this off.

But that's just fine with me - don't feel any need to rush this piece along and I couldn't be happier with it.

SESSION 3 PICS:

ctg23 is just really nice. (+1000) ctg23 is just really nice. (+1000) ctg23 is just really nice. (+1000) ctg23 is just really nice. (+1000) ctg23 is just really nice. (+1000) ctg23 is just really nice. (+1000) ctg23 is just really nice. (+1000) ctg23 is just really nice. (+1000) ctg23 is just really nice. (+1000) ctg23 is just really nice. (+1000) ctg23 is just really nice. (+1000)
    nice work by the artist. i guess you are a big comic book fan!
    https://www.mixcloud.com/ctg23/

Daanz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Daanz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Daanz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Daanz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Daanz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Daanz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Daanz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Daanz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Daanz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Daanz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Daanz will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Getting my sleeve started tomorrow, will post pics after it's done.

novemberviii has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) novemberviii has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) novemberviii has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) novemberviii has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) novemberviii has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) novemberviii has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) novemberviii has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) novemberviii has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) novemberviii has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) novemberviii has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) novemberviii has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Just did a session 4 days ago. My next session will be connecting the half sleeve to a chest panel and I'll finally be done.

craigcmead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) craigcmead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) craigcmead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) craigcmead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) craigcmead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) craigcmead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) craigcmead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) craigcmead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) craigcmead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) craigcmead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) craigcmead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Subbed.

"Needles" This word psyches a lot of people out of getting work. The needle goes into the first layers of skin only. They do not go all the way through the skin. The ink is laid into the layers of skin. Yes it is uncomfortable at first, but it is not unbearable. It is nothing like getting a shot. If you go to get tattooed, ask the artist to do a dry line so you know how it feels. You are psyching yourself out over a word.

VenomBrock will become famous soon enough. (+50) VenomBrock will become famous soon enough. (+50) VenomBrock will become famous soon enough. (+50) VenomBrock will become famous soon enough. (+50) VenomBrock will become famous soon enough. (+50) VenomBrock will become famous soon enough. (+50) VenomBrock will become famous soon enough. (+50) VenomBrock will become famous soon enough. (+50) VenomBrock will become famous soon enough. (+50) VenomBrock will become famous soon enough. (+50) VenomBrock will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by ctg23 View Post
    nice work by the artist. i guess you are a big comic book fan!
    Thanks brah!

Spidey is my all time favorite character and Spider-Man 2 is my all-time favorite movie (that has gotten me through so many things) and I could think of nothing I'd want to commemorate more than that!

TexasBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) TexasBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) TexasBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) TexasBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) TexasBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) TexasBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) TexasBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) TexasBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) TexasBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) TexasBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) TexasBrah is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Subbed.

You are psyching yourself up over nothing. When I went in I had no idea what to expect, and the initial part was a bit uncomfortable but you get used to it. It's not exactly the most pleasant feeling, but its far from unbearable. I actually tend to zone out and find it therapeutic.
    60% of the time I rep back everytime

Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by VenomBrock View Post
    Welp, sadly I was wrong - another 6 hours on Spidey tonight but he remains unfinished, so there will be a slightly smaller fourth session for the rest of his face, Mary Jane (didn't even get to her tonight) and the webbing to finish this off.

But that's just fine with me - don't feel any need to rush this piece along and I couldn't be happier with it.

SESSION 3 PICS:

I approve!
    ***Los Angeles MISC Crew***

Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up.

"It is far more impressive when others discover your good qualities without your help."

DIEMIRIN will become famous soon enough. (+50) DIEMIRIN will become famous soon enough. (+50) DIEMIRIN will become famous soon enough. (+50) DIEMIRIN will become famous soon enough. (+50) DIEMIRIN will become famous soon enough. (+50) DIEMIRIN will become famous soon enough. (+50) DIEMIRIN will become famous soon enough. (+50) DIEMIRIN will become famous soon enough. (+50) DIEMIRIN will become famous soon enough. (+50) DIEMIRIN will become famous soon enough. (+50) DIEMIRIN will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by gunshow101 View Post
    This is he artist who does my work. Mines not done yet, il post when it is..

Craig what you think?

mind=blown
    wow dude that is pimp as hell

Acooljt will become famous soon enough. (+50) Acooljt will become famous soon enough. (+50) Acooljt will become famous soon enough. (+50) Acooljt will become famous soon enough. (+50) Acooljt will become famous soon enough. (+50) Acooljt will become famous soon enough. (+50) Acooljt will become famous soon enough. (+50) Acooljt will become famous soon enough. (+50) Acooljt will become famous soon enough. (+50) Acooljt will become famous soon enough. (+50) Acooljt will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Yeah that's what I thought, thanks for the assurance guys.

What are everyone's thoughts on the stigma of tattoos? I mean I'm really liking the idea of sleeves but in the professional/business world that's not acceptable.
    the ΩMEGA crew

4th place Dec 1 11 - Mar 1 12 Weight Loss Comp, Start 269 lbs. - End 240.6 lbs.

LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by DIEMIRIN View Post
    mind=blown
    wow dude that is pimp as hell
    Lol, "pimp as hell".

Did we go back to 2004 without anyone telling me?
    Near, far, wherever you are...
    ...I believe that the heart does go on.
    Once more, you open the door.
    And you're here in my heart.
    And my heart will go on and on.

*HILARY/MICHELLE 2016*
    -Misc Progressive Thinkers Crew-
    {I Need Feminism Because Women Bring Us Life}

NICKS2K will become famous soon enough. (+50) NICKS2K will become famous soon enough. (+50) NICKS2K will become famous soon enough. (+50) NICKS2K will become famous soon enough. (+50) NICKS2K will become famous soon enough. (+50) NICKS2K will become famous soon enough. (+50) NICKS2K will become famous soon enough. (+50) NICKS2K will become famous soon enough. (+50) NICKS2K will become famous soon enough. (+50) NICKS2K will become famous soon enough. (+50) NICKS2K will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Well since we are all sharing tattoos, I figure I may as well add some shots of my Tiger Half Sleeve. Got this started in October, 1 session that was about6-7hrs of tattooing. Was there for about 10 hours that day. I will be going back to get it finished (hopefully can get it done in one more big session). It's done by Zack Spurlock our of Anonymous Tattoo in Savannah, GA. Getting it finished up mid-March. Like I said before, I have been in CT since I am in the Navy which is why it is taking so long to get it done. So between this half sleeve and getting my eagle chest piece finished at the end of this month, I'm looking at a good bit of tattooing in a short period of time. A little more than I was expecting, but thankfully my wallet can handle it at this point in my life. Definitely not cheap by any means.

On to the pics. Hopefully these work for you guys since they are from a ******** URL. Let me know if you can't see them.

1)
    2)
    3)
    4)

Lots of color to come! I plan to leave the water in black/grey so that everything else pops a lot. Wanted to add as much orange as possible during the first session so that it didn't look like I had an angry zebra tattoo My inner arm is currently empty. I'm planning getting the line work for that added during this next session too. Any ideas on what to go for? I was thinking a Japanese style paper lantern floating in water or perhaps a turtle in water to make it all cohesive.

Not the greatest pictures right now, but let me know what you think.

craigcmead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) craigcmead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) craigcmead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) craigcmead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) craigcmead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) craigcmead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) craigcmead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) craigcmead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) craigcmead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) craigcmead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) craigcmead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Originally Posted by NICKS2K View Post
    Well since we are all sharing tattoos, I figure I may as well add some shots of my Tiger Half Sleeve. Got this started in October, 1 session that was about6-7hrs of tattooing. Was there for about 10 hours that day. I will be going back to get it finished (hopefully can get it done in one more big session). It's done by Zack Spurlock our of Anonymous Tattoo in Savannah, GA. Getting it finished up mid-March. Like I said before, I have been in CT since I am in the Navy which is why it is taking so long to get it done. So between this half sleeve and getting my eagle chest piece finished at the end of this month, I'm looking at a good bit of tattooing in a short period of time. A little more than I was expecting, but thankfully my wallet can handle it at this point in my life. Definitely not cheap by any means.

On to the pics. Hopefully these work for you guys since they are from a ******** URL. Let me know if you can't see them.

1) [img]http://sphotos.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/303937_222420741155186_112082348855693_653231_9945 25885_n.jpg[/ig]
    2) [img]http://sphotos.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/320051_10100160928420078_12724638_46004201_1027627 80_n.jpg[/ig]
    3) [img]http://a4.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/300034_10100160910181628_12724638_46003815_1726512 71_n.jpg[/ig]
    4) [img]http://sphotos.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/307811_10100160918005948_12724638_46003998_7340808 22_n.jpg[/ig]

Lots of color to come! I plan to leave the water in black/grey so that everything else pops a lot. Wanted to add as much orange as possible during the first session so that it didn't look like I had an angry zebra tattoo My inner arm is currently empty. I'm planning getting the line work for that added during this next session too. Any ideas on what to go for? I was thinking a Japanese style paper lantern floating in water or perhaps a turtle in water to make it all cohesive.

Not the greatest pictures right now, but let me know what you think.
    Now thats some solid ass work!!!!!!!
    Its worth paying the few dollars more for quality., This is proof.

anonymous
    Anyone know anything about AnnaHang Truong in Cali? Thinking about doing my future sleeve there.

Executive Culinary OG ChefPhalBignuts's Avatar
    ChefPhalBignuts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChefPhalBignuts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChefPhalBignuts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChefPhalBignuts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChefPhalBignuts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChefPhalBignuts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChefPhalBignuts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChefPhalBignuts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChefPhalBignuts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChefPhalBignuts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChefPhalBignuts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Girlfriend's friend just got a $50 tattoo..... needless to say, she got ripped off lol

I'd post the pic, but for security reasons I won't
    *Chefbrah Crew*

Dallas
    Cowboys

iccyman001 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iccyman001 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iccyman001 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iccyman001 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iccyman001 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iccyman001 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iccyman001 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iccyman001 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iccyman001 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iccyman001 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iccyman001 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ChefPhalBignuts View Post
    Girlfriend's friend just got a $50 tattoo..... needless to say, she got ripped off lol

why did you let it happen.....
    ★cVc★

"Hes the reason for the tear drops on my barbell" -jordansrt

Executive Culinary OG ChefPhalBignuts's Avatar
    ChefPhalBignuts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChefPhalBignuts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChefPhalBignuts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChefPhalBignuts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChefPhalBignuts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChefPhalBignuts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChefPhalBignuts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChefPhalBignuts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChefPhalBignuts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChefPhalBignuts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChefPhalBignuts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by iccyman001 View Post
    why did you let it happen.....
    I don't know or care about that girl lol

She just sent her a pic this morning. I'll FB you
    *Chefbrah Crew*

Dallas
    Cowboys

iccyman001 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iccyman001 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iccyman001 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iccyman001 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iccyman001 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iccyman001 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iccyman001 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iccyman001 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iccyman001 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iccyman001 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iccyman001 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I don't know or care about that girl lol

She just sent her a pic this morning. I'll FB you
    I read it way too fast. I read "my gf got this...." I missed the friend part
    ★cVc★

"Hes the reason for the tear drops on my barbell" -jordansrt

NICKS2K will become famous soon enough. (+50) NICKS2K will become famous soon enough. (+50) NICKS2K will become famous soon enough. (+50) NICKS2K will become famous soon enough. (+50) NICKS2K will become famous soon enough. (+50) NICKS2K will become famous soon enough. (+50) NICKS2K will become famous soon enough. (+50) NICKS2K will become famous soon enough. (+50) NICKS2K will become famous soon enough. (+50) NICKS2K will become famous soon enough. (+50) NICKS2K will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by craigcmead View Post
    Now thats some solid ass work!!!!!!!
    Its worth paying the few dollars more for quality., This is proof.
    Thanks man! It really is worth the money to get it done right. So many people give me compliments on it, but then they ask how much it cost to get it done. When I tell them that you're looking at $100+/hr for quality work, they act really surprised. Most people aren't willing to pay that much for a whole tattoo, let alone on an hourly rate. Most people seem to think you can get a complete half sleeve in 5 hours for less than $500 because of the time lapsed tattoo TV shows. People don't realize that it takes roughly 15 hours for a half sleeve, and I'd say about 25-30hrs for a full sleeve. (Depending on color or black/grey). I really do think these tattoo tv shows give people a misconstrued frame of mind on how long it takes to execute a quality tattoo.

I look at it this way: I don't collect any other kind of art. And a tattoo on my body is going to be seen way more often by others than a painting/picture that is hung in my house. Why not spend the money and get it done right? Don't get a sub par tattoo if you can't afford good work. Save up the cash, it's worth it in the long run. Keep in mind you'll have it till the day you die.

Oh by the way, Repped.

ajstylesisgod is just really nice. (+1000) ajstylesisgod is just really nice. (+1000) ajstylesisgod is just really nice. (+1000) ajstylesisgod is just really nice. (+1000) ajstylesisgod is just really nice. (+1000) ajstylesisgod is just really nice. (+1000) ajstylesisgod is just really nice. (+1000) ajstylesisgod is just really nice. (+1000) ajstylesisgod is just really nice. (+1000) ajstylesisgod is just really nice. (+1000) ajstylesisgod is just really nice. (+1000)
    Thanks man! It really is worth the money to get it done right. So many people give me compliments on it, but then they ask how much it cost to get it done. When I tell them that you're looking at $100+/hr for quality work, they act really surprised. Most people aren't willing to pay that much for a whole tattoo, let alone on an hourly rate. Most people seem to think you can get a complete half sleeve in 5 hours for less than $500 because of the time lapsed tattoo TV shows. People don't realize that it takes roughly 15 hours for a half sleeve, and I'd say about 25-30hrs for a full sleeve. (Depending on color or black/grey). I really do think these tattoo tv shows give people a misconstrued frame of mind on how long it takes to execute a quality tattoo.

I look at it this way: I don't collect any other kind of art. And a tattoo on my body is going to be seen way more often by others than a painting/picture that is hung in my house. Why not spend the money and get it done right? Don't get a sub par tattoo if you can't afford good work. Save up the cash, it's worth it in the long run. Keep in mind you'll have it till the day you die.

Oh by the way, Repped.
    bro your tattoo is amazing. even better ive been looking all week for insperation for the half sleeve i want and your tat has done that, if you dont mind im going to save the photo and show it to my artist so he gets a idea of what i want. im getting a buddah on the underside of my inner bicep and want the tiger on top

repped

ErockDuh88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ErockDuh88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ErockDuh88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ErockDuh88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ErockDuh88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ErockDuh88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ErockDuh88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ErockDuh88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ErockDuh88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ErockDuh88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ErockDuh88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Thanks man!
    Not quoting entire thing, but I wish more people were like you in this thread.

lmao da phuck? Should have just posted it up and not said you knew them.

Originally Posted by ajstylesisgod View Post
    bro your tattoo is amazing. even better ive been looking all week for insperation for the half sleeve i want and your tat has done that, if you dont mind im going to save the photo and show it to my artist so he gets a idea of what i want. im getting a buddah on the underside of my inner bicep and want the tiger on top

repped
    I'm glad you like it. Do what ever you want with the pictures as far as showing your artist the direction you want to go with. He'll most likely want some artist freedom and will change it up a bit to meet your needs. No one ever wants to copy another tattoo, so I'm not worried about it being replicated on you. I have no artistic talent so I had to have my fiance draw up a very crude sketch of what I was looking for so that my ideas could be better understood by my artist.

Look forward to seeing yours come along. I'll post pictures of mine again after the second session gets done.

Originally Posted by ErockDuh88 View Post
    Not quoting entire thing, but I wish more people were like you in this thread.
    Not only in this thread, but in real life. Oh well, they aren't my tattoos so I really don't care how they look. Tattoos are one of those things that are truly a "get what you pay for" service.

ajstylesisgod is just really nice. (+1000) ajstylesisgod is just really nice. (+1000) ajstylesisgod is just really nice. (+1000) ajstylesisgod is just really nice. (+1000) ajstylesisgod is just really nice. (+1000) ajstylesisgod is just really nice. (+1000) ajstylesisgod is just really nice. (+1000) ajstylesisgod is just really nice. (+1000) ajstylesisgod is just really nice. (+1000) ajstylesisgod is just really nice. (+1000) ajstylesisgod is just really nice. (+1000)
    I'm glad you like it. Do what ever you want with the pictures as far as showing your artist the direction you want to go with. He'll most likely want some artist freedom and will change it up a bit to meet your needs. No one ever wants to copy another tattoo, so I'm not worried about it being replicated on you. I have no artistic talent so I had to have my fiance draw up a very crude sketch of what I was looking for so that my ideas could be better understood by my artist.

Look forward to seeing yours come along. I'll post pictures of mine again after the second session gets done.
    thanks man i just wanted to check with you first because i think its only fair. im after a simlar tiger but my artist will change it up as you said. ill post up mine when it gets done and make sure you update us with your finished product

Originally Posted by ajstylesisgod View Post
    thanks man i just wanted to check with you first because i think its only fair. im after a simlar tiger but my artist will change it up as you said. ill post up mine when it gets done and make sure you update us with your finished product
    Right on dude. I appreciate you asking!

Euphoria6 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Euphoria6 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Euphoria6 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Euphoria6 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Euphoria6 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Euphoria6 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Euphoria6 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Euphoria6 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Euphoria6 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Euphoria6 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Euphoria6 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Anyone have a beast phoenix tattoo? Interested in getting a phoenix tattoo for 'new beginnings' (disregard join date etc, I was banned)

Closed Thread
Page 171 of 268 FirstFirst ... 71 121 161 169 170 171 172 173 181 221 ... LastLast