Closed Thread
    Shortz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shortz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shortz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shortz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shortz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shortz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shortz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shortz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shortz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shortz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shortz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Overtraining Is Bull ****!

**** is bull **** my 2 friends there hella ripped for 18 year olds they work out together all the time 5 days a week they work out 2 and a half hours a day sumtime there in there for 3 hours they do about 8-10 excersises for each body part there having trouble gaining weight but there strong as hell stronger them me and there fuccen 30 pounds lighter then me and i lift hard dey can dead lift 6 45's plates do inclines of 110's like 7 times over training is bull **** i think now ima go and do there routine they are taking alot of supplements doe like 3 or 4 but yey wut do yall think at first i was doing the same thing 7-8 excerises and i gaine dsum stretch marks but was feeling tired so i cut em down to 5-6 per each body part

ShutUpAndSquat is just really nice. (+1000) ShutUpAndSquat is just really nice. (+1000) ShutUpAndSquat is just really nice. (+1000) ShutUpAndSquat is just really nice. (+1000) ShutUpAndSquat is just really nice. (+1000) ShutUpAndSquat is just really nice. (+1000) ShutUpAndSquat is just really nice. (+1000) ShutUpAndSquat is just really nice. (+1000) ShutUpAndSquat is just really nice. (+1000) ShutUpAndSquat is just really nice. (+1000) ShutUpAndSquat is just really nice. (+1000)
    One word: Puncuation.

Overtraining can lead to bad sentence structure and horrible readibility.

Shortz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shortz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shortz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shortz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shortz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shortz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shortz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shortz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shortz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shortz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shortz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    ok smart ass, this is not a fuccen english paper that i am writing. that is why i do not use puncuation but your ignorant ass is to stupid to know that its just luacrous that such a ordinary mind would stoop so low on a statement just to be a smart ass peace

Ruthless4Life is a name known to all. (+5000) Ruthless4Life is a name known to all. (+5000) Ruthless4Life is a name known to all. (+5000) Ruthless4Life is a name known to all. (+5000) Ruthless4Life is a name known to all. (+5000) Ruthless4Life is a name known to all. (+5000) Ruthless4Life is a name known to all. (+5000) Ruthless4Life is a name known to all. (+5000) Ruthless4Life is a name known to all. (+5000) Ruthless4Life is a name known to all. (+5000) Ruthless4Life is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally posted by Shortz
    ok smart ass, this is not a fuccen english paper that i am writing. that is why i do not use puncuation but your ignorant ass is to stupid to know that its just luacrous that such a ordinary mind would stoop so low on a statement just to be a smart ass peace
    Good for them. I'd like to see them keep for doing that for five years. See how much they gain.

Ruthless

bertuzzi44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bertuzzi44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bertuzzi44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bertuzzi44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bertuzzi44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bertuzzi44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bertuzzi44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bertuzzi44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bertuzzi44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bertuzzi44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bertuzzi44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally posted by Ruthless4Life
    Good for them. I'd like to see them keep for doing that for five years. See how much they gain.

Ruthless
    Good for you!!! You actually could understand what he was saying.

Rexer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rexer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rexer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rexer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rexer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rexer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rexer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rexer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rexer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rexer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rexer has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Overtraining has to do with overloading your CNS - it is not capable of, or actually prefers not to, sending signals to your muscles to make them lift the weight. You mentioned supplements, and alot too, which means that your friends are not naturally (sorry for the expression) that strong and ripped. Supplements help your body recover, that is why pros can train so often and still make gains. If they were to stop supplementing for a while, they would find that overtraining is a fact.

FortifiedIron is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FortifiedIron is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FortifiedIron is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FortifiedIron is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FortifiedIron is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FortifiedIron is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FortifiedIron is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FortifiedIron is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FortifiedIron is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FortifiedIron is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FortifiedIron is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Over training is an inbalance between stress and adaption.

To many people think by doing more then one set or doing 10 or so sets will cause them to overtrainin. Then you get the BS, "Hardgainer" "Ectomoph" = lack of proper understanding and properly applying scientific approach along with sound practical experience to your training program! Its a fact, many people UNDERTRAIN and UNDER EAT yet classify themself as this. I've met very few true hardgainers..its a minority not a majority. THe people make it hard to gain for the reasons above.

Kc
    Fortified-iron.com/forum

Kyle@fortified-iron.com

http://fortified-iron.com/board/entry.php?2-FortifiedIron-Wave-Progress-For-Strength-Training

Per Ferrum, Ad Astra- Mel Siff

psychojoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) psychojoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) psychojoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) psychojoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) psychojoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) psychojoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) psychojoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) psychojoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) psychojoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) psychojoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) psychojoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    well i dunno **** about overtraining, but it is certainly something that makes people, including myself, very wary of how much I do. This is probably a bad thing because I get over-cautious etc

--Joe

Slim_DaDDy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Slim_DaDDy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Slim_DaDDy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Slim_DaDDy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Slim_DaDDy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Slim_DaDDy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Slim_DaDDy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Slim_DaDDy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Slim_DaDDy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Slim_DaDDy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Slim_DaDDy is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    You said:there having trouble gaining weight

To which I reply:
    A few bodybuilding stats
    Height 5'10
    Weight Somewhere between 195-200lbs(cutting down from 218lbs)
    (Measurements cold)
    Arms 16.5
    Calves 16.5
    Quads 27
    Penis 19.8(pumped,hard and vascular!)

Ruthless4Life is a name known to all. (+5000) Ruthless4Life is a name known to all. (+5000) Ruthless4Life is a name known to all. (+5000) Ruthless4Life is a name known to all. (+5000) Ruthless4Life is a name known to all. (+5000) Ruthless4Life is a name known to all. (+5000) Ruthless4Life is a name known to all. (+5000) Ruthless4Life is a name known to all. (+5000) Ruthless4Life is a name known to all. (+5000) Ruthless4Life is a name known to all. (+5000) Ruthless4Life is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally posted by FortifiedIron
    Over training is an inbalance between stress and adaption.

To many people think by doing more then one set or doing 10 or so sets will cause them to overtrainin. Then you get the BS, "Hardgainer" "Ectomoph" = lack of proper understanding and properly applying scientific approach along with sound practical experience to your training program! Its a fact, many people UNDERTRAIN and UNDER EAT yet classify themself as this. I've met very few true hardgainers..its a minority not a majority. THe people make it hard to gain for the reasons above.

Kc
    Regarding my sig, I call myself that because it actually makes be feel better about myself, having gain this much for a hardgainer/ectomorph. If I call myself a mesomorph/mesomorph, I wouldn't be thankful of my gains.

jay81 is just really nice. (+1000) jay81 is just really nice. (+1000) jay81 is just really nice. (+1000) jay81 is just really nice. (+1000) jay81 is just really nice. (+1000) jay81 is just really nice. (+1000) jay81 is just really nice. (+1000) jay81 is just really nice. (+1000) jay81 is just really nice. (+1000) jay81 is just really nice. (+1000) jay81 is just really nice. (+1000)

Re: Overtraining Is Bull ****!

there having trouble gaining weight but ... there fuccen 30 pounds lighter then me
    I wonder why that is ... -_-''

D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

**** is bull **** my 2 friends there hella ripped for 18 year olds they work out together all the time 5 days a week they work out 2 and a half hours a day sumtime there in there for 3 hours they do about 8-10 excersises for each body part there having trouble gaining weight but there strong as hell stronger them me and there fuccen 30 pounds lighter then me and i lift hard dey can dead lift 6 45's plates do inclines of 110's like 7 times over training is bull **** i think now ima go and do there routine they are taking alot of supplements doe like 3 or 4 but yey wut do yall think at first i was doing the same thing 7-8 excerises and i gaine dsum stretch marks but was feeling tired so i cut em down to 5-6 per each body part

So based on two dicks you happen to know that by your own admission have made no gains in weight the entire concept of overtraining is bull****.

Go away dickhead

Slim_DaDDy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Slim_DaDDy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Slim_DaDDy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Slim_DaDDy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Slim_DaDDy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Slim_DaDDy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Slim_DaDDy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Slim_DaDDy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Slim_DaDDy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Slim_DaDDy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Slim_DaDDy is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Maybe theyre not gaining any weight..because....*gasp*.....*pushes chair away as he backs away from computer screen in horror*................

They're Overtraining you ****ing Asstard.
    Attached Images
    A few bodybuilding stats
    Height 5'10
    Weight Somewhere between 195-200lbs(cutting down from 218lbs)
    (Measurements cold)
    Arms 16.5
    Calves 16.5
    Quads 27
    Penis 19.8(pumped,hard and vascular!)

Future WWE Champion The Apocalypse's Avatar
    The Apocalypse has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The Apocalypse has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The Apocalypse has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The Apocalypse has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The Apocalypse has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The Apocalypse has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The Apocalypse has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The Apocalypse has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The Apocalypse has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The Apocalypse has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The Apocalypse has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Haha. Captian Obvious. Good sh!t.

fupafighter2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fupafighter2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fupafighter2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fupafighter2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fupafighter2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fupafighter2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fupafighter2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fupafighter2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fupafighter2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fupafighter2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fupafighter2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    tell them to cut back for 2 weeks and have a good mass diet...theyll have a descent gain of muscle

so wat they do incline press with 110, i train 4 days a week 1hr a time and i do flys with that weight(max ot, slightly modified, is the most awesome training regiem all year bar none)

British Beast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) British Beast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) British Beast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) British Beast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) British Beast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) British Beast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) British Beast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) British Beast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) British Beast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) British Beast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) British Beast has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    have to disagree with you, MAX-OT is the best! :P I modified it and didn't have no where near the same gains as I do now following the training without any changes.
    You want a miracle, become the miracle.

Joka has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Joka has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Joka has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Joka has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Joka has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Joka has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Joka has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Joka has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Joka has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Joka has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Joka has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    It is ammusing reading threads like this, particuarly the part where the relatively newbie, flies in the face of common sense, and experienced lifters, claiming that "Overtraining is Fuccen BS".

It is clear, that the only thing here not being overtrained is your mentality.

By the way, it is spelt Punctuation!

riza_khan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) riza_khan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) riza_khan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) riza_khan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) riza_khan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) riza_khan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) riza_khan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) riza_khan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) riza_khan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) riza_khan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) riza_khan has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

\

did anyone really understand this post? i had a hard time trying to figure out what ur sayin man.
    plz use proper sentence structure.

Vitamin S has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Vitamin S has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Vitamin S has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Vitamin S has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Vitamin S has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Vitamin S has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Vitamin S has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Vitamin S has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Vitamin S has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Vitamin S has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Vitamin S has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    The guy's a fruit cake. Bottom line. His friends have trouble gaining weight, yet their routine is so solid that he must use it. Hey man, you might want to also try and understand the concept of genetics. That goes along way.

AttilaTheHun will become famous soon enough. (+50) AttilaTheHun will become famous soon enough. (+50) AttilaTheHun will become famous soon enough. (+50) AttilaTheHun will become famous soon enough. (+50) AttilaTheHun will become famous soon enough. (+50) AttilaTheHun will become famous soon enough. (+50) AttilaTheHun will become famous soon enough. (+50) AttilaTheHun will become famous soon enough. (+50) AttilaTheHun will become famous soon enough. (+50) AttilaTheHun will become famous soon enough. (+50) AttilaTheHun will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    can you say immature?
    overtraining simple means your muscles do not grow at max efficiency.. you need rest.. if you want to catch up to your 'ripped' friends, follow the way the experts recommend on this board.

The Physique Architect str8flexed's Avatar
    str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

4 words

You
    are
    not
    intelligent