totalnatal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) totalnatal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

How long to have a distinctive six pack ?

Hi,

I'm currently 15 , I don't have a six pack but I want one(obvious...).My waist size is 29 inches so my bodyfat is quite low I guess.

I was wondering how long it take to see results that are noticeable when doing jujst crunches , lying leg raise and side cruches.

thanks

Of The Clan Of Christ. Uber-neggR's Avatar
    Uber-neggR is just really nice. (+1000) Uber-neggR is just really nice. (+1000) Uber-neggR is just really nice. (+1000) Uber-neggR is just really nice. (+1000) Uber-neggR is just really nice. (+1000) Uber-neggR is just really nice. (+1000) Uber-neggR is just really nice. (+1000) Uber-neggR is just really nice. (+1000) Uber-neggR is just really nice. (+1000) Uber-neggR is just really nice. (+1000) Uber-neggR is just really nice. (+1000)

Re: How long to have a distinctive six pack ?

Originally posted by totalnatal
    Hi,

I'm currently 15 , I don't have a six pack but I want one(obvious...).My waist size is 29 inches so my bodyfat is quite low I guess.

I was wondering how long it take to see results that are noticeable when doing jujst crunches , lying leg raise and side cruches.

thanks
    forever....

without a good cutting diet.
    Isaiah 43:2: When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; And through the rivers they shall not overflow you. When you walk through the fire, you shall not be burned, Nor shall the flame scorch you.

totalnatal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) totalnatal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Well ,

I weight 154 pounds , 6 feet tall with waist of 29 inches.

thanks

born to train has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Smile

Hey Dude,

If you follow a good cutting program, including correct eating, training and nutrition, I think you should start seeing some REAL good results in 8 weeks or so.

Dont be thinking that all it takes is to get all skinny - skinny six packs dont count. Look for some exercises that will improve the size as well as the definition of the muscles that make up the whole abdominal wall - get those grooves deep! lol

All the best, bro!

Powerhouse972 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    dont you hate it when you ask a question and everyone gives you there opinion but never answers your question. I would say if you have low b.f. % and are a generally speaking skinney person, probably about 3 to 4 months of intense ab training probably every other day. My friend was really skinney in middle school and started to a lot of crunches and he had a six pack in 10 weeks and has had it ever since.
    "Bodybuilding is much like any other sport. To be successful, you must dedicate yourself 100% to your training, diet and mental approach."

Arnold Schwarzenegger

chip has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I think if you serious about it you can achieve that goal of a "six pack" with dedication and hard work just like anything in life you desire.For me it took about 8 months of working the abs with a good diet and it took me a good while just to get proper form and using weights later on with crunches.
    IF your not consistent with your diet you can't see them , I can't see mine now because of the way I eat .With your height and weight I believe that's a good starting point so just start working them on a regular basis and you will see results befor you know it.Good luck
    Dip master ®