jholguin13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Pre-workout for women

I've been shopping around for a pre-workout supplement for my wife and was wondering if anyone has any suggestions. She has tried my Jack3d and Assault and the full servings are too much for her.

winning11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) winning11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) winning11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) winning11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) winning11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) winning11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) winning11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) winning11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) winning11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) winning11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) winning11 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by jholguin13 View Post
    I've been shopping around for a pre-workout supplement for my wife and was wondering if anyone has any suggestions. She has tried my Jack3d and Assault and the full servings are too much for her.
    how about half a scoop? pwo usually have the same effect on both genders

iADAIRyou has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I would look into ON AmiNO Energy. It still contains caffeine, but isn't nearly as intense as Jack3d or Assault. It can be used as a PWO or anytime throughout the day. Its definitely more subtle.

Originally Posted by winning11 View Post
    how about half a scoop? pwo usually have the same effect on both genders
    i never actually gave her the max serving. she took a half scoop of Assault and 1.5 scoops of Jack3d and it still was too much. she's just been struggling with having any energy during our workouts.

Originally Posted by iADAIRyou View Post
    I would look into ON AmiNO Energy. It still contains caffeine, but isn't nearly as intense as Jack3d or Assault. It can be used as a PWO or anytime throughout the day. Its definitely more subtle.
    i'll definitely look into it...thanks!

rdslide is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rdslide is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rdslide is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rdslide is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rdslide is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rdslide is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rdslide is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rdslide is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rdslide is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rdslide is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rdslide is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    AminNO Energy sucks.

Look into Focus XT by SNS. I would think the nootropics plus caffeine would be a good combo for women

Trah275 is a name known to all. (+5000) Trah275 is a name known to all. (+5000) Trah275 is a name known to all. (+5000) Trah275 is a name known to all. (+5000) Trah275 is a name known to all. (+5000) Trah275 is a name known to all. (+5000) Trah275 is a name known to all. (+5000) Trah275 is a name known to all. (+5000) Trah275 is a name known to all. (+5000) Trah275 is a name known to all. (+5000) Trah275 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by rdslide View Post
    AminNO Energy sucks.

Look into Focus XT by SNS. I would think the nootropics plus caffeine would be a good combo for women
    ^this, and SNS is having a great 2 for $30 sale also so it would be a great opportunity to try it out.

TrueIce has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TrueIce has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TrueIce has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TrueIce has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TrueIce has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TrueIce has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TrueIce has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TrueIce has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TrueIce has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TrueIce has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TrueIce has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i never actually gave her the max serving. she took a half scoop of Assault and 1.5 scoops of Jack3d and it still was too much. she's just been struggling with having any energy during our workouts.
    I only take one scoop of jack3d so 1.5 scoops for her seems like a lot.. that's me though..

Originally Posted by TrueIce View Post
    I only take one scoop of jack3d so 1.5 scoops for her seems like a lot.. that's me though..
    yea for sure...I was taking three scoops of Jack3d when I was on it because I couldn't feel anything with one scoop. that's why i switched to Assault which has been amazing. whatever i end up getting her i'll be sure to gauge it to whatever works for her

Originally Posted by Trah275 View Post
    ^this, and SNS is having a great 2 for $30 sale also so it would be a great opportunity to try it out.
    will definitely look into it