Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    nobueno is not very well liked. (-100) nobueno is not very well liked. (-100) nobueno is not very well liked. (-100) nobueno is not very well liked. (-100) nobueno is not very well liked. (-100) nobueno is not very well liked. (-100) nobueno is not very well liked. (-100) nobueno is not very well liked. (-100) nobueno is not very well liked. (-100) nobueno is not very well liked. (-100) nobueno is not very well liked. (-100)

SNS reps GTFIH. Highly tolerant to stims and need to know what to stack w/ Focus-XT

I already touched on how I'm extremely tolerant to stims in another thread I made but I'll go in to more detail here for hopes of getting the best advice. I'm about to buy some tubs of Focus-xt and wanted to know what I should stack it with to give me the highest probability of positive effects? I have never taken nootropics before, but have taken various amphetamines. Somewhat of a convoluted question but for some background I've taken:

(I have these on prescription for ADHD)

Prescription meds

Adderall - took up to 40mg xr doesn't do anything for me but make me jittery and speedy. Does 0 for focus, mental clarity, and makes my thoughts race even more if anything. Still have brain fog and mental blockage. Doesn't give me the slightest bit of mental clarity. My head still gets cluttered easily and simple mental tasks still feel overwhelming. Gives me euphoria and puts me in a happy, caring, mood for several hours (very talkative, willing to reach out to people I normally wouldn't and saying things to friends I normally wouldn't say) then things take a turn and I get very upset, angry, irritated, depressed, get anxiety, etc. And I have never been able to sleep at a regular time on ********. Probably averaged around 26-28 hours straight of being awake when on the med.

Dexedrine IR - Have taken up to 20mg at one time and 35mg total in 1 day. Keeps me awake I guess. But again does nothing for my concentration and focus. 1st time day on my script I took 5mg and felt euphoria an hour in and a little bit of motivation but about 4 hours later I crashed harder than I've probably ever crashed on anything before. As I upped the doses I would still get no increase in effects. Slight hint of euphoria like 30 minutes in then it goes away and nothing happens. Also can't sleep on this. I feel cleaner on this than on ******** though. Not as many ups and downs either, but they were still there.

Dexedrine Spansules - took up to 35mg, no benefits. Felt irritated the whole time I was on it. Felt all over the place and jittery. Was speaking to someone on the phone and couldn't even complete my sentences without stuttering or losing train of thought. Couldn't sleep on this either. Stopped after like 4 uses.

Ritalin - - Only took 10mg and then 15mg the next and never took it again because it made me feel like a zombie and even more lethargic then I normally am. And I'm groggy like..all the time.

Vyvanse - Was on 30mg didn't notice much of an affect aside from some added energy, decent mood boost the first couple uses. Currently on 40mg and I can't say it doing a whole lot. I mean it's been making me feel more normal I guess and not as groggy and sluggish all the time. Don't get crazy mood swings on this either. All in all probably the most effective med I've taken just because it doesn't have a whole bunch of negatives, but still not many positives. I can actually sleep on this and it doesn't make me feel jittery. Can't say I've noticed any increase in focus or mental clarity.

Supps/other stims

Jack3d - I was using jack3d before I was ever prescribed, or tried any of the amphetamines I listed above. I was on it for about 4 months. First time using it took 1.5 scoops. Felt incredible. Amazing mental clarity. My head felt quiet for once...I felt motivated, felt a very calm, clean energy. Felt like I could accomplish most tasks without issue. I felt like I could read a book and retain info very well. And at the gym it usually takes me 10+ minutes between my squat work sets I was ready to go again after 30 seconds. Gave me quite a bit of euphoria similar to the euphoria on ********, but I didn't have the huge come down. To date my first use on Jack3d by and large had the best effect on me out of everything. None of my uses of the prescription stims ever came close. The way I felt this first time on Jack3d is what I expected ******** to feel like. The 2nd time I took Jack3d it worked pretty well again but definitely not as good as the first time. Still worked okay though and was able to get stuff done efficiently at the gym.
    So what's the problem? It never worked again. Went up to 3 scoops, didn't do anything. Tried all the standard recommendations to try and get it to work again. Shook the tub vigorously, cycled off it it...also took several days - a week off of it multiple times. Never drank coffee or had any other caffeine when I was taking it. Waited hours after eating, tried it on an empty stomach too. Nothing.

1MR - Took this for the first time yesterday (didn't take vyvanse) an hour after breakfast, yawn. Workout was horrible, tired as hell off 8 hours of sleep. Had 1.5 scoops and I didn't feel anything although I woke up this morning off of 4 hours of sleep oddly enough feeling jumpy and feeling like I was still experiencing the effects of the stim ...even though it didn't do anything for me all of yesterday? This is the same way I felt the first couple times on jack3d, I'd wake up off of short sleep feeling like the stim was still affecting me.

Black Coffee - brb gonna take a nap.

Caffeine pills - nothing.

Red Bull - Drank this when I was younger before I even ever had a coffee. I was like 15/16 I had it during exam week at school. It worked well that week gave me energy albeit the jittery type...but it never had any effect on me since I've ever taken it over the past 6-7 years. I'm 22 now.

So considering all of this, what do you think would be good to start off stacking with Focus-xt? I was thinking Piracetam but to be honest I haven't done enough research to really be considering anything else. I would do more extensive research on all this but I want to order this stuff tomorrow morning so i can get it as soon as possible and get off these damn amphetamines and get a refund for this 1MR. Maybe I'm just getting my hopes up, but I'm kind of banking on nootropics having some benefit on me. Cause ffs, nothing else does.

If yes for Piracetam how much should I take, and how much Focus-xt should I be taking considering my high stim tolerance? If you don't think I should go with Piracetam for my initial stack then what, and why? And what's this I've read about needing to take choline with piracetam?

Focus, concentration, sluggishness, and lack of motivation have been an issue for me for awhile and I've tried so many things but can't correct it. As I said earlier...I get very overwhelmed by many mental tasks, I get a daunting feeling. I takes me extremely long periods of time just to get around to finishing something simple. My mind is always jumbled up, my ability to retain information has been horrible for the past 7 years. My once photographic memory has turned in to forgetting if I really took melatonin or not getting ready for bed 5 minutes ago. And does anyone have any thought on receptor cleansers? I found one called Reset A.D. and it seems like this is something that might be good for me to take before starting on Focus-xt + whatever. I just found out about adrenal fatigue reading through the supp description and I'm a solid check for 6 out of the 8 symptoms listed.

Anabrahlic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Anabrahlic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Anabrahlic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Anabrahlic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Anabrahlic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Anabrahlic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Anabrahlic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Anabrahlic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Anabrahlic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Anabrahlic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Anabrahlic will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    See a psychiatrist, you don't need stimulants you need medical help.

nobueno is not very well liked. (-100) nobueno is not very well liked. (-100) nobueno is not very well liked. (-100) nobueno is not very well liked. (-100) nobueno is not very well liked. (-100) nobueno is not very well liked. (-100) nobueno is not very well liked. (-100) nobueno is not very well liked. (-100) nobueno is not very well liked. (-100) nobueno is not very well liked. (-100) nobueno is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by Anabrahlic View Post
    See a psychiatrist, you don't need stimulants you need medical help.
    my psychiatrist is the one that is prescribing me the stimulants.

Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Adrenal fatigue/bigfoot

CDMMA is a name known to all. (+5000) CDMMA is a name known to all. (+5000) CDMMA is a name known to all. (+5000) CDMMA is a name known to all. (+5000) CDMMA is a name known to all. (+5000) CDMMA is a name known to all. (+5000) CDMMA is a name known to all. (+5000) CDMMA is a name known to all. (+5000) CDMMA is a name known to all. (+5000) CDMMA is a name known to all. (+5000) CDMMA is a name known to all. (+5000)
    What are you expecting/hoping for from Focus XT?

I don't think you're going to feel much of a physical boost in energy, since it seems you're very tolerant to caffeine.

Besides that, I would take piracetam with it, and no need to take choline with the Focus XT, as it already has a choline source within it.

Nom Z has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nom Z has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nom Z has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nom Z has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nom Z has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nom Z has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nom Z has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nom Z has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nom Z has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nom Z has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nom Z has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Like you said on the adrenal fatigue, you should really take some time off stims.

To answer your question about additions to Focus XT, Piracetam is definitely beneficial. In terms of other stims, 1,3dim could be an option, it's in jack3d. Another option could be Bronkaid, SNS does not advocate it, but several reps and users have tried and said it works great.
    Meow

lol. All I know is all these medical professionals haven't done **** to help me out. For years I've been complaining about the issues that I spoke about in the OP and have been left to research everything on my own. I've never tried nootropics so I figured it's worth a shot, maybe I'll actually respond well to them? If they don't do anything for me then well, I don't know.

Originally Posted by CDMMA View Post
    What are you expecting/hoping for from Focus XT?

I don't think you're going to feel much of a physical boost in energy, since it seems you're very tolerant to caffeine.

Besides that, I would take piracetam with it, and no need to take choline with the Focus XT, as it already has a choline source within it.
    I'm hoping for everything they describe it does? The mental clarity, the focus, ability to retain information better, improved memory so I don't forget a thought I just had, or something someone just said to me. Being able to actually concentrate on anything without my mind going elsewhere. Being at the gym and actually focusing on my workout and not thinking about a million things and not staring off in to space. I'm hoping that when I take it I can feel like I'm using over 80% of my brain power instead of 20%.

And I'm in Canada so no more 1, 3 dimeth. And I doubt it would do anything for me. But I'm taking 2 scoops of 1MR in about an hour so I guess I'll know today.

Originally Posted by Nom Z View Post
    Like you said on the adrenal fatigue, you should really take some time off stims.

To answer your question about additions to Focus XT, Piracetam is definitely beneficial. In terms of other stims, 1,3dim could be an option, it's in jack3d. Another option could be Bronkaid, SNS does not advocate it, but several reps and users have tried and said it works great.
    Thanks I will look in to bronkaid. I want to get the capsules that you guys sell of piracetam, but I noticed they come in 800mg's and IIRC I've been reading most people dose from like 1-3g's...I think. What would be a standard amount to stack with the focus-xt? And will I have any problems ordering piracetam since I'm in Canada? Oh and how long do you suggest I stay stim free before starting on focus-xt

Nom Z has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nom Z has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nom Z has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nom Z has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nom Z has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nom Z has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nom Z has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nom Z has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nom Z has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nom Z has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nom Z has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by nobueno View Post
    Thanks I will look in to bronkaid. I want to get the capsules that you guys sell of piracetam, but I noticed they come in 800mg's and IIRC I've been reading most people dose from like 1-3g's...I think. What would be a standard amount to stack with the focus-xt? And will I have any problems ordering piracetam since I'm in Canada? Oh and how long do you suggest I stay stim free before starting on focus-xt
    Can you order Focus XT in Canada? In the past I thought there was a problem with ALCAR being allowed...

Sorry I don't know the answer, DOH.
    Meow

fortes fortuna adiuvat itzDodge's Avatar
    itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Adrenal fatigue is the wrong term to use here.

You've numbed out your receptors OP, lay off stims. Your psychiatrist is an idiot if he prescribed all of that...
    NSCA CSCS

Online Coach and Brofessor
    http://www.biggerfastersmarter.com/

4n0n is on a distinguished road. (+10) 4n0n is on a distinguished road. (+10) 4n0n is on a distinguished road. (+10) 4n0n is on a distinguished road. (+10) 4n0n is on a distinguished road. (+10) 4n0n is on a distinguished road. (+10) 4n0n is on a distinguished road. (+10) 4n0n is on a distinguished road. (+10) 4n0n is on a distinguished road. (+10) 4n0n is on a distinguished road. (+10) 4n0n is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    **** the stims, try piracetam/aniracetam. unparalleled focus and cognition, no stim tolerance.

as i am sure others have suggested. winning focus stack:
    ephedra (i use sida cordifolia, try bronchaid)
    focus xt (not just the caffeine that gives focus)
    piracetam/aniracetam

Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz
    Adrenal fatigue is not real, and I'm similar to you, I'm very tolerant to stims (including the prescription stuff you mentioned) so I personally use 2 scoops of Focus XT a day along with a bunch of other stuff. I just don't want to suggest what I do for you because it isn't cost feasible for most people and I don't want to sound like I'm just pimping out a bunch of crap for you to spend money on. As for the prescription meds you mentioned, has your doctor ever brought up using ******** and dexedrine on the same day?

Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Synapsin View Post
    Adrenal fatigue is not real, and I'm similar to you, I'm very tolerant to stims (including the prescription stuff you mentioned) so I personally use 2 scoops of Focus XT a day along with a bunch of other stuff. I just don't want to suggest what I do for you because it isn't cost feasible for most people and I don't want to sound like I'm just pimping out a bunch of crap for you to spend money on. As for the prescription meds you mentioned, has your doctor ever brought up using ******** and dexedrine on the same day?
    Sorry I'm late to the thread, but this is EXACTLY what my freshman year roommate did due to his tolerance. He could never stay up late enough to study hard, so he started taking his ******** with dexedrine.

Also, if you are stim-tolerant, nootropics may be the answer. Caffeine does literally nothing for me (or so I thought), but a good dose of nootropics will still get me focused, regardless of whether I'm energized or not.

Originally Posted by itzDodge View Post
    Adrenal fatigue is the wrong term to use here.

You've numbed out your receptors OP, lay off stims. Your psychiatrist is an idiot if he prescribed all of that...
    Well he prescribed it for adult ADHD which I just got diagnosed with earlier this year by him, but there's a good chance that's bull**** and I don't have it. But I do match all the inattentive ADD symptoms very closely, and there's no denying that. But it could be something else not ADHD. I just found out about adrenal fatigue reading that receptor cleanser supp description yesterday. I've read up on CFS and stuff but noticed I really matched some of the adrenal fatigue symptoms wrt to sleep issues as well. Especially the whole being tired then getting a burst of energy when you're supposed to be going to sleep.

Originally Posted by 4n0n View Post
    **** the stims, try piracetam/aniracetam. unparalleled focus and cognition, no stim tolerance.

as i am sure others have suggested. winning focus stack:
    ephedra (i use sida cordifolia, try bronchaid)
    focus xt (not just the caffeine that gives focus)
    piracetam/aniracetam
    Yeah that's the plan, where can I get bronchaid?

Originally Posted by Synapsin View Post
    Well I'm skeptical as well, but FWIW all the issues I described regarding my lack of focus, motivation, mental + physical energy, sluggishness and clouded thinking I've been experiencing every since I started smoking marijuana frequently from 16 - 18 years old. And this was before I ever even took any stims including coffee, with the exception of a red bull once in a blue moon. I quit several months after my 18th birthday hoping I'd go back to feeling the way I felt before I started smoking weed, but it's been 4 years and I still don't feel I've returned to feeling "normal". To answer your question I've used a combo of ******** + dexedrine I think on 3 occasions. It was probably the most effective thing I've used so far along with the Vyvanse. But I mean that in a best of the worst sort of way. The dexedrine seemed to smooth it out and I wasn't all over the place as much. It put me in a good mood and I didn't have as big of a crash but that's about it. My mind felt a bit more at ease I guess but I still couldn't sleep. The time I'm thinking of I took 30mg of ******** and 10 or 15mg of dexedrine.

My body just seems to react very weird to stims though. I mean I was feeling okay this morning but then I drank 2 scoops of 1MR 2 hours after eating like 30 minutes ago and now I feel all tired, bloated and disoriented. I bet when I wake up tmrw morning I'm going to be feeling some of it's effects though, that's what happened 2 days ago when I took it.

I appreciate the fact that you don't just want to blatantly pimp out a bunch of your supps (no T-nation) but I would really like to hear your suggestions. I'm going to return my tubs of 1MR and I'd have a budget of roughly $150. If you could, as objectively as you can recommend what you would take in my situation and narrow it down to what you would consider the most effective combo without going too high in cost I'd really, really appreciate it. Honestly man I'm just at the point where I want to find something that will work well and stick with it, and I'm willing to sacrifice some extra dollars. I'm not hoping for some miracle drug but if the SNS stuff can just make me feel normal and give me any kind of noticeable improvement to my brain function then I'm all for it.

And I noticed Nomz said he's unsure about getting focus-xt in Canada, but you live in Canada so what's the run down on that... I really hope I can get the stuff without any issues.

Originally Posted by Mr.Cooper69 View Post
    Sorry I'm late to the thread, but this is EXACTLY what my freshman year roommate did due to his tolerance. He could never stay up late enough to study hard, so he started taking his ******** with dexedrine.

Also, if you are stim-tolerant, nootropics may be the answer. Caffeine does literally nothing for me (or so I thought), but a good dose of nootropics will still get me focused, regardless of whether I'm energized or not.
    I've just about come to terms that stims don't work that well for me. I've never taken any nootropics but after reading so many great things people have been saying about the focus and improvement in brain function they get from it I figured I might as well give it a shot.

How would you say the normal tolerance is with nootropics? Cause with stims like I described in my OP, the ones that did give me a strong effect the first 1 or 2 times never worked the same again even when increasing dosage.

Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Same here man. Before I went stim-free (for 8 months!), I was popping close to 800mg caffeine a night to study. No, I wasnt a BBing stim abuser, just a studying stim abuser. However, during this phase of going stimfree, products like Ultima and Focus XT still gave me focus...and it happened without fail every time. As Synapsin said, you may need to double dose the Focus XT for even more nootropics, because you need to "make up" for the fact that you need a lot of stimulants to stay alert.

Same here man. Before I went stim-free (for 8 months!), I was popping close to 800mg caffeine a night to study. No, I wasnt a BBing stim abuser, just a studying stim abuser. However, during this phase of going stimfree, products like Ultima and Focus XT still gave me focus...and it happened without fail every time. As Synapsin said, you may need to double dose the Focus XT for even more nootropics, because you need to "make up" for the fact that you need a lot of stimulants to stay alert.
    I don't mind doubling the dose. As I said I'm all for whatever works. If that means I have to spend a bit more money then so be it. Do you have any suggestions for a good stack someone in my situation might want to start out with? And how long do you think I should stay off any stim before starting Focus-xt.

I don't mind doubling the dose. As I said I'm all for whatever works. If that means I have to spend a bit more money then so be it. Do you have any suggestions for a good stack someone in my situation might want to start out with? And how long do you think I should stay off any stim before starting Focus-xt.
    Depends on the stim, but I wouldnt take any stims within 4 hours of using focus xt.

Personally, 1 scoop Focus XT + 1 bronkaid cap + Piracetam works wonders for my focus. Sometimes I will add ALCAR or Glucornolactone as well, though you don't need these for starters. Another favorite of mine is Pyritnol.

Oh I was referring to like a week or something when I meant time off. When I start taking focus-xt I'm not going to be taking anything else but that and w/e I'm stacking it with. Can you aware me of a reliable place I can order bronchaid from?

Oh I was referring to like a week or something when I meant time off. When I start taking focus-xt I'm not going to be taking anything else but that and w/e I'm stacking it with. Can you aware me of a reliable place I can order bronchaid from?
    Bronkaid can be had for like 6 bucks at your local pharmacy (i.e. CVS). Keep in mind, ephedrine is a pretty powerful stimulant.

A week off wont really make much of a difference. I'd say do it anyway, but you really need a month or more to get some of your stim-sensitivity back.

Okay I really need clarification because I haven't been able to find a straightforward answer while searching. Can I get Focus-XT in Canada or not? Is ALCAR really banned? Where can I order that would give me the highest probability of my order going through? I read someone post here that bb.com doesn't ship Focus-XT to Canada, but maybe I'm mistaken if so let me know.

Synapsin you live in Canada, how are you getting your Focus-XT?

Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz
    Okay I really need clarification because I haven't been able to find a straightforward answer while searching. Can I get Focus-XT in Canada or not? Is ALCAR really banned? Where can I order that would give me the highest probability of my order going through? I read someone post here that bb.com doesn't ship Focus-XT to Canada, but maybe I'm mistaken if so let me know.

Synapsin you live in Canada, how are you getting your Focus-XT?
    Can't tell you where to order because of bb.com rules, but I can tell you that ALCAR is not allowed to be imported, but is not illegal. In Canada, you can use ALCAR over the counter as long as it is not for a carnitine related deficiency, so according to the law here, if you get it in somehow, it's legal now (hilarious eh). Health Canada has been proposing to scrap that and make it okay to import, but they've been saying that for years without actually doing it. I don't know if bb.com would restrict it shipping to Canada, but the best thing to do is to order it online using USPS as the shipping method, I've only had 1 package of 100+ ever inspected by Canada post.

Got my Picamilon + Focus XT + Piracetam today. There was a "inspected by jn" red stamp on the order printout. Wat dat mean? Did I just get lucky they were unaware of that dere alcar?

How should I start off stacking this stuff? And I took Jack3d today abt 30 minutes before the SNS supps arrived. Should I take some days off before the Focus XT or will a single difference not be made.

Got my Picamilon + Focus XT + Piracetam today. There was a "inspected by jn" red stamp on the order printout. Wat dat mean? Did I just get lucky they were unaware of that dere alcar?

How should I start off stacking this stuff? And I took Jack3d today abt 30 minutes before the SNS supps arrived. Should I take some days off before the Focus XT or will a single difference not be made.
    If your caffeine tolerance isn't too high, you can start right away.

What are your goals with this stack, pre-wo/study/etc? Focus XT + Piracetam is the typical stack, add in Picamilon when looking for a mood boost + focus.
    Meow

If your caffeine tolerance isn't too high, you can start right away.

What are your goals with this stack, pre-wo/study/etc? Focus XT + Piracetam is the typical stack, add in Picamilon when looking for a mood boost + focus.
    just general mental enhancement, better cognitive function, clarity, etc. Doing tasks that require mental effort, whether that be training or reading a book.

I have a high caffeine tolerance but I'm not looking for any type of energy or jacked up feeling from this stuff. I just want focus and other mental benefits. Mood boost would be nice though.

So would something like 1 scoop Focus-XT, 2 800mg Piracetam pills, and 1 150mg Picamilon capsule be standard to start out on?

Yes, start right away then.

That would be fine to start with and experiment to get the effects you want.
    Meow

Yes, start right away then.

That would be fine to start with and experiment to get the effects you want.
    Pullups built that back.

Pullups built that back.
    Don't forget heavy deadlifts.
    Meow

noamchomski has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    drop the prescription drugs..they kill