bigpapi417 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigpapi417 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigpapi417 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigpapi417 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigpapi417 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigpapi417 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigpapi417 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigpapi417 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigpapi417 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigpapi417 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigpapi417 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

How to get rid of stubborn oblique fat

Hey guys, been in the process of doing a mini cut/recomp for the past two months, and while i have definitely been losing alot of fat, waist has come down and abs are coming through fairly nice, it still seems that my oblique area is holding all my fat in my midsection

Recently started carb cycling, diet is in check

Taking EC stack for past 3.5 weeks

You guys have any exercise or tips you've found useful??

Thanks
    Never Stop Working

Ninetysix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ninetysix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ninetysix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ninetysix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ninetysix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ninetysix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ninetysix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ninetysix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ninetysix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ninetysix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ninetysix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Can't spot reduce.

Dimensionally Gifted KingOfChaos's Avatar
    KingOfChaos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingOfChaos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingOfChaos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingOfChaos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingOfChaos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingOfChaos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingOfChaos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingOfChaos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingOfChaos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingOfChaos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingOfChaos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Keep dieting? You can't spot reduce fat, no matter what broscientists try to tell you. Calories in vs. calories out..if you're in a decent deficit either through diet or exercise, the fat will go away eventually. Gotta be patient..that fat didn't spring up in a day, it's not going anywhere that fast either.
    http://www.alanaragon.com/
    http://www.bodyrecomposition.com/
    http://www.leangains.com/

harshathlete is on a distinguished road. (+10) harshathlete is on a distinguished road. (+10) harshathlete is on a distinguished road. (+10) harshathlete is on a distinguished road. (+10) harshathlete is on a distinguished road. (+10) harshathlete is on a distinguished road. (+10) harshathlete is on a distinguished road. (+10) harshathlete is on a distinguished road. (+10) harshathlete is on a distinguished road. (+10) harshathlete is on a distinguished road. (+10) harshathlete is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by bigpapi417 View Post
    Hey guys, been in the process of doing a mini cut/recomp for the past two months, and while i have definitely been losing alot of fat, waist has come down and abs are coming through fairly nice, it still seems that my oblique area is holding all my fat in my midsection

Thanks
    I am sure you have heard it before...Spot Reduction of fat is not possible...

I have seen some guys who are fairly lucky in that they have abs and obliques at a much higher body fat level ...because they hold fat in other places...

However, in your case , you will have to be patient cos obliques might start showing up and a much lower body fat percentage.... Just keep going and you will see the results soon... I am already seeing the partial lines of obliques , especially after a hard run or a good weight training workout...
    My iPhone fitness app (free) : http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/my-fitness-diary/id532523662?mt=8
    My fitness blog : http://www.harshathlete.com

bigpapi417 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigpapi417 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigpapi417 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigpapi417 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigpapi417 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigpapi417 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigpapi417 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigpapi417 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigpapi417 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigpapi417 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigpapi417 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Thanks for the posts guys

While I know spot reduction is impossible, I was wondering if any of you had some good oblique exercises to throw in during my ab workout??
    Never Stop Working

masud is just really nice. (+1000) masud is just really nice. (+1000) masud is just really nice. (+1000) masud is just really nice. (+1000) masud is just really nice. (+1000) masud is just really nice. (+1000) masud is just really nice. (+1000) masud is just really nice. (+1000) masud is just really nice. (+1000) masud is just really nice. (+1000) masud is just really nice. (+1000)
    Thanks for the posts guys

While I know spot reduction is impossible, I was wondering if any of you had some good oblique exercises to throw in during my ab workout??
    There's an exercise section in bodybuilding.com http://www.bodybuilding.com/exercises/

Go there and you'll find all the exercises by muscle group.

TelusLob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TelusLob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TelusLob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TelusLob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TelusLob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TelusLob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TelusLob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TelusLob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TelusLob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TelusLob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TelusLob is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Thanks
    Post picture so we can give you bf estimate. That will tell you how much fat you have left to lose.
    Aug of 2010 - 330 lbs <--- Never Forget