Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    rckrdude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rckrdude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rckrdude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rckrdude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rckrdude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rckrdude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rckrdude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rckrdude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rckrdude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rckrdude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rckrdude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Anyone else love flirting with girls below your league for the lulz? (cliffs)

I've seen you brahs post pics of your face and body and many of you are good looking motherfukers (no homo). So I'm positive there are many here who do this. Also this is for younger girls 18-mid/late 20's. It works best in public areas instead of clubs/bars where they don't have their bitch shields up as much.

Seems I cannot help myself even when I have no intention of hooking up with any of these women. Women in general are insecure and are very easily intimidated by a guy who has a good looking face/body, dresses well and appears confident. The trick is avoiding the EXTREME hotties that can actually make you nervous or the uggos (1-4/10s) who feel they have nothing to lose and come at you with their pussies on a platter when you would be embarrassed being seen around them.

You need to aim for the middle ground (4-7/10s) i.e. women who range from average to cute Most are left absolutely dumbfounded when an attractive guy hits on them and provide the lulziest reactions. The best responses are when they are with their friends or you catch them checking you out first. Even better when you catch them when they don't look their best ie. sweaty in the gym or with minimal make up. Blatantly hit on them and watch them blush, stutter, stumble on their own words and try their best to keep up with you. There is no better joy than watching a girl completely intimidated by your presence.

Then stop just short of asking for their number. For example- tell them you can tell they like clubbing and ask them if they go to any local clubs. The next logical step would be to ask them to join you at a club and that is what they expect. Only, you finish up the convo, leave them hanging and go your way without asking for a number. This leaves them confused and even more insecure about their attractiveness, while you leave with a nice, big pat to your already overly inflated ego.

Good fun.

Cliffs:

-Acquire aesthetics and style.
    -Hit on average-ish girls for their lulzy reactions.
    -Leave them hanging without asking for number or date.
    -Make them even more insecure and flex your own ego.
    ★ 92B ★

Reps owed:

Badalundwala is not very helpful. (-500) Badalundwala is not very helpful. (-500) Badalundwala is not very helpful. (-500) Badalundwala is not very helpful. (-500) Badalundwala is not very helpful. (-500) Badalundwala is not very helpful. (-500) Badalundwala is not very helpful. (-500) Badalundwala is not very helpful. (-500) Badalundwala is not very helpful. (-500) Badalundwala is not very helpful. (-500) Badalundwala is not very helpful. (-500)
    that just shows how poor of a man you are inside

srs

edit: how would you feel if some hot bish did that to you brah
    "A lone man like me thrives off his gains, I couldn't be normal like the others, So i went into isolation to get big"

Blaze704 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blaze704 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blaze704 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blaze704 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blaze704 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blaze704 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blaze704 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blaze704 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blaze704 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blaze704 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blaze704 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    lol'd.....post face pics *******
    WSSicks - Bringing you quality threads since August 2003...

invain is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) invain is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) invain is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) invain is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) invain is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) invain is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) invain is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) invain is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) invain is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) invain is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) invain is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    No, I feel bad when bitches I'd never consider try flirting with me. I try to be nice about it but sometimes I blatantly ignore them and feel like **** about it later.

SlickZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SlickZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SlickZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SlickZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SlickZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SlickZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SlickZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SlickZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SlickZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SlickZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SlickZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by rckrdude View Post
    Cliffs:

-Acquire aesthetics and style.
    -Hit on average-ish girls for their lulzy reactions.
    -Leave them hanging without asking for number or date.
    -Make them even more insecure and flex your own ego.
    I didn't read your whole post lol but I thought I was the only one that did this.

The worst is when I do it to all my co-workers(I work with a bunch of fat ugly women).

I'll flirt with them in a very seductive way and all they can do is give me oogly eyes and blush ....they ask me when we're going to hang out outside of work... "...one day" LMAO!!!!

feelsegotisticalman.jpg
    -INSTAGRAM- a list of over 10,000+ miscers usernames on instagram, lets get the lolz going
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175843061

INSTAGRAM(homebase for miscers): @ALPHAMALEBRAH
    SNAPCHAT: @*******BRAH

Hundreds of VERY useful links
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=133618581

[We Come Out At Night]

rckrdude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rckrdude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rckrdude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rckrdude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rckrdude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rckrdude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rckrdude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rckrdude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rckrdude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rckrdude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rckrdude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Badalundwala View Post
    that just shows how poor of a man you are inside

srs

I get approached by the more confident ones who know my friends and don't really get nervous. Not gonna lie, I'm pretty sure my behavior comes from being intimidated by women when I was a fat fuk a few years ago. Maybe its an unconscious desire for revenge. Sure its shallow and it makes me feel bad sometimes, but usually I don't give a fuk.
    ★ 92B ★

Reps owed:

Originally Posted by SlickZ View Post
    I didn't read your whole post lol but I thought I was the only one that did this.

The worst is when I do it to all my co-workers(I work with a bunch of fat ugly women).

I'll flirt with them in a very seductive way and all they can do is give me oogly eyes and blush ....they ask me when we're going to hang out outside of work... "...one day" LMAO!!!!

feelsegotisticalman.jpg
    MBison_YesYes! Have reps my fellow flirtybrah.
    ★ 92B ★

Reps owed:

marlene79 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) marlene79 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) marlene79 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) marlene79 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) marlene79 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) marlene79 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) marlene79 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) marlene79 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) marlene79 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) marlene79 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) marlene79 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    not cool or funny

htid1991 will become famous soon enough. (+50) htid1991 will become famous soon enough. (+50) htid1991 will become famous soon enough. (+50) htid1991 will become famous soon enough. (+50) htid1991 will become famous soon enough. (+50) htid1991 will become famous soon enough. (+50) htid1991 will become famous soon enough. (+50) htid1991 will become famous soon enough. (+50) htid1991 will become famous soon enough. (+50) htid1991 will become famous soon enough. (+50) htid1991 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I get approached by the more confident ones who know my friends and don't really get nervous. Not gonna lie, I'm pretty sure my behavior comes from being intimidated by women when I was a fat fuk a few years ago. Maybe its an unconscious desire for revenge. Sure its shallow and it makes me feel bad sometimes, but usually I don't give a fuk.
    Can understand why you do it brah. Reps, i'm hoping to get there in time.

SomeRandomName is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SomeRandomName is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SomeRandomName is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SomeRandomName is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SomeRandomName is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SomeRandomName is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SomeRandomName is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SomeRandomName is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SomeRandomName is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SomeRandomName is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SomeRandomName is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    So if a girl cockteases she's an arrogant bitch, but it's totally cool for you to do it. k

Lowkeii is just really nice. (+1000) Lowkeii is just really nice. (+1000) Lowkeii is just really nice. (+1000) Lowkeii is just really nice. (+1000) Lowkeii is just really nice. (+1000) Lowkeii is just really nice. (+1000) Lowkeii is just really nice. (+1000) Lowkeii is just really nice. (+1000) Lowkeii is just really nice. (+1000) Lowkeii is just really nice. (+1000) Lowkeii is just really nice. (+1000)
    This sounds like something a female would do. Srs.

SoccerBrahh is not very helpful. (-500) SoccerBrahh is not very helpful. (-500) SoccerBrahh is not very helpful. (-500) SoccerBrahh is not very helpful. (-500) SoccerBrahh is not very helpful. (-500) SoccerBrahh is not very helpful. (-500) SoccerBrahh is not very helpful. (-500) SoccerBrahh is not very helpful. (-500) SoccerBrahh is not very helpful. (-500) SoccerBrahh is not very helpful. (-500) SoccerBrahh is not very helpful. (-500)
    hmm im ugly maybe attractive girls do this 2 me for the lulz?

miscbrahbackup is not very helpful. (-500) miscbrahbackup is not very helpful. (-500) miscbrahbackup is not very helpful. (-500) miscbrahbackup is not very helpful. (-500) miscbrahbackup is not very helpful. (-500) miscbrahbackup is not very helpful. (-500) miscbrahbackup is not very helpful. (-500) miscbrahbackup is not very helpful. (-500) miscbrahbackup is not very helpful. (-500) miscbrahbackup is not very helpful. (-500) miscbrahbackup is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by Badalundwala View Post
    she cant when shes tied up and in the trunk of my car...
    Mod negged by the cheeky k*nt (we all know who he is)

Tanktwo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tanktwo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tanktwo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tanktwo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tanktwo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tanktwo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tanktwo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tanktwo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tanktwo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tanktwo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tanktwo has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    LOL yeah it kinda feels like you can make a less attractive girls day better by talking to them.

I try to talk to everyone

Badalundwala is not very helpful. (-500) Badalundwala is not very helpful. (-500) Badalundwala is not very helpful. (-500) Badalundwala is not very helpful. (-500) Badalundwala is not very helpful. (-500) Badalundwala is not very helpful. (-500) Badalundwala is not very helpful. (-500) Badalundwala is not very helpful. (-500) Badalundwala is not very helpful. (-500) Badalundwala is not very helpful. (-500) Badalundwala is not very helpful. (-500)

Lightbulb

and you got to transcend that stage brah, and have a conscience. If you are inwardly poor you'll look for validation through all of this, and like you said "i dont give a fuk" if you really dont about what any person thinks or says, youd be self fulfilled as to not try BS that would potentially hurt other people.
    "A lone man like me thrives off his gains, I couldn't be normal like the others, So i went into isolation to get big"

LupeFiasbro is just really nice. (+1000) LupeFiasbro is just really nice. (+1000) LupeFiasbro is just really nice. (+1000) LupeFiasbro is just really nice. (+1000) LupeFiasbro is just really nice. (+1000) LupeFiasbro is just really nice. (+1000) LupeFiasbro is just really nice. (+1000) LupeFiasbro is just really nice. (+1000) LupeFiasbro is just really nice. (+1000) LupeFiasbro is just really nice. (+1000) LupeFiasbro is just really nice. (+1000)
    this is exactly what girls do to friend zoned foreveralone guys

SlickZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SlickZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SlickZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SlickZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SlickZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SlickZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SlickZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SlickZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SlickZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SlickZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SlickZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by SlickZ View Post

feelsegotisticalman.jpg
    Quoting myself for relevance but come to think about it I'm the same way with all women regardless of how "hot" they are....I just do it to ugly/unattractive women too lol
    -INSTAGRAM- a list of over 10,000+ miscers usernames on instagram, lets get the lolz going
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175843061

INSTAGRAM(homebase for miscers): @ALPHAMALEBRAH
    SNAPCHAT: @*******BRAH

Hundreds of VERY useful links
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=133618581

[We Come Out At Night]

gregdro is just really nice. (+1000) gregdro is just really nice. (+1000) gregdro is just really nice. (+1000) gregdro is just really nice. (+1000) gregdro is just really nice. (+1000) gregdro is just really nice. (+1000) gregdro is just really nice. (+1000) gregdro is just really nice. (+1000) gregdro is just really nice. (+1000) gregdro is just really nice. (+1000) gregdro is just really nice. (+1000)
    the reason most of you *******s started working out is because girls treated you like this... now you are in good shape and more confident so you stoop to the lowest levels of scum and lead on insecure girls who probably stay up all night thinking about what is wrong with them to not be able to attract an intelligent good-looking mate... ****ing *******s wake the **** up

Originally Posted by marlene79 View Post
    not cool or funny
    Relax Marlene, I've seen your pics and you fall into the category I avoid (1-4/10). Your type tends to think they have nothing to lose and go all out on my nuts.
    ★ 92B ★

Reps owed:

seboobie is just really nice. (+1000) seboobie is just really nice. (+1000) seboobie is just really nice. (+1000) seboobie is just really nice. (+1000) seboobie is just really nice. (+1000) seboobie is just really nice. (+1000) seboobie is just really nice. (+1000) seboobie is just really nice. (+1000) seboobie is just really nice. (+1000) seboobie is just really nice. (+1000) seboobie is just really nice. (+1000)
    That's a pretty weird fetish OP you may want to get that checked out.

srs

Glutes_brah3 is just really nice. (+1000) Glutes_brah3 is just really nice. (+1000) Glutes_brah3 is just really nice. (+1000) Glutes_brah3 is just really nice. (+1000) Glutes_brah3 is just really nice. (+1000) Glutes_brah3 is just really nice. (+1000) Glutes_brah3 is just really nice. (+1000) Glutes_brah3 is just really nice. (+1000) Glutes_brah3 is just really nice. (+1000) Glutes_brah3 is just really nice. (+1000) Glutes_brah3 is just really nice. (+1000)
    ಧಿಧಿಧಿಧಿಧಿಧಿಧಿ--6in.+Girth Crew--ಧಿಧಿಧಿಧಿಧಿಧಿಧಿ
    ******Molec Crew*******
    1k+
    *take out trash at midnight to not face people crew*
    *let everyone into elevator first then go up the staircase crying crew*
    *dont wait for change even if $10 so the cashier doesnt see your hands shaking crew*
    *heart racing if girl sits next to me on bus crew*
    *imagine girl next to me is my girlfriend crew*
    *hyper ventilate when knee touches girl next to me crew*

ThisIsSpartaaa has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ThisIsSpartaaa has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ThisIsSpartaaa has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ThisIsSpartaaa has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ThisIsSpartaaa has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ThisIsSpartaaa has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ThisIsSpartaaa has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ThisIsSpartaaa has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ThisIsSpartaaa has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ThisIsSpartaaa has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ThisIsSpartaaa has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Yeah do this often..feel guilty soon after...Then it passes

The Physique Enthusiast Rasc170's Avatar
    Rasc170 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rasc170 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rasc170 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rasc170 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rasc170 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rasc170 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rasc170 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rasc170 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rasc170 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rasc170 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rasc170 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by marlene79 View Post
    not cool or funny
    i still lol at your disgusting vagina. HAHAAhahaha
    4k+ my friends call me Ras

Being strong and fat is like being skinny with abs. Neither of them count

AshkanT is on a distinguished road. (+10) AshkanT is on a distinguished road. (+10) AshkanT is on a distinguished road. (+10) AshkanT is on a distinguished road. (+10) AshkanT is on a distinguished road. (+10) AshkanT is on a distinguished road. (+10) AshkanT is on a distinguished road. (+10) AshkanT is on a distinguished road. (+10) AshkanT is on a distinguished road. (+10) AshkanT is on a distinguished road. (+10) AshkanT is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    its a good feeling... but i still get their number and make them think i'm interested... rather have a 5/10 to fool around with than a nobody
    ΣΧ @ UCF

my cats watch me have sex 789789's Avatar
    789789 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 789789 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 789789 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 789789 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 789789 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 789789 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 789789 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 789789 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 789789 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 789789 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 789789 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Yes but I usually end up banging them... foreverbanging8/10s....
    Formerly the infamous SausageMassage: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=639804123

I was apart of the epic Misc brahs in Vegas for Olympia 2011. We will never forget the memories and the mammaries.

** KNEE DRAGGERS UNITE **
    1993 Suzuki GS500e
    2005 Honda CBR 600RR black tribal fairings.
    1991 Crystal White Miata.

ironmouth will become famous soon enough. (+50) ironmouth will become famous soon enough. (+50) ironmouth will become famous soon enough. (+50) ironmouth will become famous soon enough. (+50) ironmouth will become famous soon enough. (+50) ironmouth will become famous soon enough. (+50) ironmouth will become famous soon enough. (+50) ironmouth will become famous soon enough. (+50) ironmouth will become famous soon enough. (+50) ironmouth will become famous soon enough. (+50) ironmouth will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    op reeks of insecurity, low self esteem.

The Physique Enthusiast Rasc170's Avatar
    Rasc170 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rasc170 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rasc170 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rasc170 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rasc170 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rasc170 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rasc170 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rasc170 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rasc170 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rasc170 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rasc170 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by AshkanT View Post
    its a good feeling... but i still get their number and make them think i'm interested... rather have a 5/10 to fool around with than a nobody
    uhh no thanks. I'd rather fap to some good porn and not have to deal with any bs afterwards
    4k+ my friends call me Ras

Being strong and fat is like being skinny with abs. Neither of them count

Bostongeorge617 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bostongeorge617 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bostongeorge617 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bostongeorge617 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bostongeorge617 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bostongeorge617 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bostongeorge617 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bostongeorge617 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bostongeorge617 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bostongeorge617 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bostongeorge617 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I do mess with girls below my league, but not to mess with their heads; it's usually for a quick and easy lay. We both benefit. They ain't even mad.
    Use the tools of the trade to help you. I use devices such as chalk for grip strength, gloves, wrist straps, lifting belts - if it helps you lift more, it's all good. - Ronnie Coleman, Hardcore, 2007 Triumph Books

Biggest question in bodybuilding: Whaddaya bench? As I've said before, it doesn't matter how much you bench; it matters how much you [i]look[/i] like you bench... There's no round on stage that's the benchpress round. - Bob Chicherillo, World Class Physique, CMG

Hanktaylors is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hanktaylors is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hanktaylors is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hanktaylors is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hanktaylors is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hanktaylors is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hanktaylors is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hanktaylors is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hanktaylors is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hanktaylors is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hanktaylors is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    This sounds like something a female would do. Srs.

Ecnewyx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ecnewyx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ecnewyx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ecnewyx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ecnewyx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ecnewyx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ecnewyx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ecnewyx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ecnewyx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ecnewyx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ecnewyx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I do it but not to be an ass, just because I like to practice my "game" and most chicks are ugly and/or fat. Gotta work on it with the 1-9/10s because you only get one shot at that there 10/10.
    ~ Never Having Kids So Can Save Up For a 4K TV and a PLP Computer Setup Crew ~