View Poll Results: Was I helpful to you on passing the NASM?

Voters
226. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

210 92.92%
  • No

16 7.08%
Page 29 of 43 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29 30 31 39 ... LastLast
    RodBelding has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Gonna take my test in a couple of weeks, feeling good thanks in large part to this thread. I've been using the Upward Mobility App, but that's based on the 3rd edition of the book/ exam right? There's some stuff in there, like SCAMPI that isn't in the 4th edition book. Anyone who took the test recently, do you still feel like the app was a good representation of the exam? And did it mostly follow the study guide on the nasm site? I ask because I've heard people say to memorize all the acute variables of program design but that study guide stressed only knowing the Core acute variables.

visys has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) visys has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) visys has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) visys has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) visys has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) visys has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) visys has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) visys has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) visys has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) visys has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) visys has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by RodBelding View Post
    Gonna take my test in a couple of weeks, feeling good thanks in large part to this thread. I've been using the Upward Mobility App, but that's based on the 3rd edition of the book/ exam right? There's some stuff in there, like SCAMPI that isn't in the 4th edition book. Anyone who took the test recently, do you still feel like the app was a good representation of the exam? And did it mostly follow the study guide on the nasm site? I ask because I've heard people say to memorize all the acute variables of program design but that study guide stressed only knowing the Core acute variables.

upward was ok for the 4th edition exam. medpreps was a good app. NASM E-teach is the best way to go to learn the material.

smcrockerkc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) smcrockerkc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) smcrockerkc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) smcrockerkc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) smcrockerkc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) smcrockerkc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) smcrockerkc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) smcrockerkc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) smcrockerkc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Taking my CPT Test in the morning, Hoping I pass would be nice to go into the holiday's not studying. Wish me luck

smcrockerkc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) smcrockerkc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) smcrockerkc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) smcrockerkc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) smcrockerkc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) smcrockerkc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) smcrockerkc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) smcrockerkc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) smcrockerkc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Talking PASSED NASM CPT Today!!!!!

Took my exam this morning at 8:00 am. Outcome was a Pass. I'm so happy, I can now go through the holiday season without having to worry about it

taylorbakerjr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) taylorbakerjr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) taylorbakerjr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) taylorbakerjr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) taylorbakerjr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) taylorbakerjr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) taylorbakerjr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) taylorbakerjr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) taylorbakerjr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by smcrockerkc View Post
    Took my exam this morning at 8:00 am. Outcome was a Pass. I'm so happy, I can now go through the holiday season without having to worry about it
    Great job bro!
    Bench: 255. Squat: 415. Dead lift: 365. .Rep me and I will rep back. A champion is not defined by how hard he can hit, but by how hard he can be hit and keep moving forward:~ Rocky

Genett10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I just took my test this morning after just a month of studying and passed. It was pretty easy.

KoKuTan will become famous soon enough. (+50) KoKuTan will become famous soon enough. (+50) KoKuTan will become famous soon enough. (+50) KoKuTan will become famous soon enough. (+50) KoKuTan will become famous soon enough. (+50) KoKuTan will become famous soon enough. (+50) KoKuTan will become famous soon enough. (+50) KoKuTan will become famous soon enough. (+50) KoKuTan will become famous soon enough. (+50) KoKuTan will become famous soon enough. (+50) KoKuTan will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Hey NASM bros, I bought the book about a year ago but I decided to get with it recently. I was wondering even with all the classes offered would the book alone be enough to pass the exam? It seems as if many of you passed without anything more than the book and some apps.

sharman2877 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by KoKuTan View Post
    Hey NASM bros, I bought the book about a year ago but I decided to get with it recently. I was wondering even with all the classes offered would the book alone be enough to pass the exam? It seems as if many of you passed without anything more than the book and some apps.
    I only used the book and the Upward Mobility app. The test is challenging. I just passed it this morning! Make sure you are familiar with the Code of Personal Conduct. I had a few questions on this. You need to know what actions take place in what plane of motion (transverse, lateral etc), isolated muscle functions, which view (lateral, anterior, LPHC) for which assessment. And make sure you know the overactive & under active muscles for all assessment checkpoints. These can be tricky and they are worded as tight, lengthened, weak or shortened in some questions. I also had several questions on Nutrition/Supplements and they weren't the obvious ones! Know what carbs, protein, & lipids (fats) are responsible for and their adverse effects as well as water/dehydration and vitamins. Know the exercises and what kind they are (stability, strength, power) and how many exercises per body part per group and know how to super set, progress and regress them all. Several questions on vision questions, root cause analysis, SMART goals, non direct questions, etc. Know the right/left atrium & ventricle functions. Several of the actual practice test questions were on my exam word for word. They tell you not to memorize the practice test - do it anyway! Know what type of stretching (SMR, static, active, functional) is used in which level of the OPT model and what each type of stretching is responsible for (autogenic inhibition, recipricol inhibition etc). I hope this helps even a little. Just read the questions very carefully! The wording can trip you up, but if you understand the concepts you can pass!!! Good luck!

tleather2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tleather2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tleather2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tleather2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tleather2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tleather2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tleather2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tleather2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tleather2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tleather2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tleather2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by KoKuTan View Post

I passed with just the textbook and the study guide I watched a few of the videos but they basically did word for word from the book so discontinued using them. I do not have an iphone and did not purchase the apps.

tleather2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tleather2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tleather2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tleather2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tleather2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tleather2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tleather2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tleather2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tleather2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tleather2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tleather2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by sharman2877 View Post
    I only used the book and the Upward Mobility app. The test is challenging. I just passed it this morning! Make sure you are familiar with the Code of Personal Conduct. I had a few questions on this. You need to know what actions take place in what plane of motion (transverse, lateral etc), isolated muscle functions, which view (lateral, anterior, LPHC) for which assessment. And make sure you know the overactive & under active muscles for all assessment checkpoints. These can be tricky and they are worded as tight, lengthened, weak or shortened in some questions. I also had several questions on Nutrition/Supplements and they weren't the obvious ones! Know what carbs, protein, & lipids (fats) are responsible for and their adverse effects as well as water/dehydration and vitamins. Know the exercises and what kind they are (stability, strength, power) and how many exercises per body part per group and know how to super set, progress and regress them all. Several questions on vision questions, root cause analysis, SMART goals, non direct questions, etc. Know the right/left atrium & ventricle functions. Several of the actual practice test questions were on my exam word for word. They tell you not to memorize the practice test - do it anyway! Know what type of stretching (SMR, static, active, functional) is used in which level of the OPT model and what each type of stretching is responsible for (autogenic inhibition, recipricol inhibition etc). I hope this helps even a little. Just read the questions very carefully! The wording can trip you up, but if you understand the concepts you can pass!!! Good luck!
    Congrats on passing!! I took the exam 2 months ago and I had NOTHING on transverse/Lateral etc but I had ALOT of questions about balance training and the stability level of the OPT. I continue to review my book and notes as I have not gotten a job yet and want to keep up with everything in the meantime!

NURSEGURL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Thank goodness for this thread! I test Sat & am getting nervous, its crunch time, been going over exam questions & the app, detailing-in on stuff I dont know, hate just memorizing words in a book, could never do that, so all the visuals & vids & answering practice test questions has helped a ton!!!

froto13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) froto13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) froto13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) froto13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) froto13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) froto13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) froto13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) froto13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) froto13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) froto13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) froto13 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Thanks Bradster and everyone else. took my test this morning, and passed. this thread helped. on my version there was a good variety from throughout the book. the ones that stuck out to me were more single acute variables and question from the last few chapters. I'd say that i had seen about 10-15 questions before between the online practice test and the Upward Mobility app, so use them to your advantage!
    NASM-CPT
    TRX-Qualification

Lost 100lbs. Trying to find about 30.

Junkie2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Junkie2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Junkie2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Junkie2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Junkie2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Junkie2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Junkie2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Junkie2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Junkie2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Junkie2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Junkie2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Taking test Tuesday afternoon and just scored 80% on practice test on first try.

This should be interesting...

soysauce6626 will become famous soon enough. (+50) soysauce6626 will become famous soon enough. (+50) soysauce6626 will become famous soon enough. (+50) soysauce6626 will become famous soon enough. (+50) soysauce6626 will become famous soon enough. (+50) soysauce6626 will become famous soon enough. (+50) soysauce6626 will become famous soon enough. (+50) soysauce6626 will become famous soon enough. (+50) soysauce6626 will become famous soon enough. (+50) soysauce6626 will become famous soon enough. (+50) soysauce6626 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Well I took the exam today and I passed!! Thanks guys for this awesome thread it definitely helped out a lot. I read the book majority of the way through and last night I decided to do a 12 cram session after 2 months without picking up the book. Please don't procrastinate like I did. The mobile app was extremely helpful and the test was very similar to the practice tests. Majority of my questions were on muscle imbalances and training programing. Good luck to everyone who has yet to take the exam.

Junkie2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Junkie2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Junkie2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Junkie2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Junkie2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Junkie2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Junkie2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Junkie2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Junkie2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Junkie2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Junkie2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Took it today and passed it. Thanks Bradster and everyone that contributed to this thread. Many random questions on my test on special populations and nutrition with less focus on overactive muscles than I expected. Definitely know the trainers code of conduct and progression/regression of exercises.

NURSEGURL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Talking I passed!

I PASSED! Thank God. Now I can get on with my life LOL! I recommend taking as many practice tests as you can. Thats the best way for me to learn & to help concepts really "sink" in. I recommend the upward mobility app (one with red icon & stopwatch). I saw some questions that were almost identical on the test. Good luck everyone!:-)

strangepurple is on a distinguished road. (+10) strangepurple is on a distinguished road. (+10) strangepurple is on a distinguished road. (+10) strangepurple is on a distinguished road. (+10) strangepurple is on a distinguished road. (+10) strangepurple is on a distinguished road. (+10) strangepurple is on a distinguished road. (+10) strangepurple is on a distinguished road. (+10) strangepurple is on a distinguished road. (+10) strangepurple is on a distinguished road. (+10) strangepurple is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Thanks for this thread Bradster it's been incredibly helpful as I study. One thing I am interested in hearing about from yourself or others is how did you manage the initial transition when you got hired somewhere? I feel like knowing what I am doing in the gym and being able to pass a test is very different then coming across as fully confident when working with a client who may ask questions that throw me off guard. Did you have some sort of initial training period when you first got hired or are you immediately on the floor working as any other more experienced trainer might be? I'm sure I will build up my confidence and be able to answer any client questions as time goes on, but being that this is more of a 2nd job and volunteer thing for me I'm trying to make sure I get enough exposure to progress. Thanks again

dan987 is not very helpful. (-500) dan987 is not very helpful. (-500) dan987 is not very helpful. (-500) dan987 is not very helpful. (-500) dan987 is not very helpful. (-500) dan987 is not very helpful. (-500) dan987 is not very helpful. (-500) dan987 is not very helpful. (-500) dan987 is not very helpful. (-500) dan987 is not very helpful. (-500) dan987 is not very helpful. (-500)
    Passed.. finally done with it
    Honestly, felt like one way or another 90% of the questions went back to that upward mobility app (that $5 app saved me a $200+(?) retaking fee)

If you use the app (even if you don't read the book) but UNDERSTAND every question, it will be almost impossible to fail. Even though I read the whole book, in the end, it was stuff I already knew plus stuff that is really a waste of time which never came up on the test.

My Patened 5-Step-Way How to pass:
    1. Get the upward mobility app and do the questions, even if you don't understand the questions - the explanations on it are the real deal
    2. Now that you get an idea of what's on the test, go to the NASM Study Guide:
    http://nasm.org/personal-trainer/exa...pt-study-guide (free question in the beginning about client records which I missed)
    3. Use that as a guide study here:
    http://www.thehealthygamer.com/free-...pass-your-cpt/
    You should remember some of the app questions and honing in on those details
    Take notes, look at some of the definitions - look at the images on your textbook for a better understanding
    4. You should be pretty ready right now but.. open the upward mobility app and go into study mode once more... this time tho... the KEY is to google/youtube every single question or term that you don't understand. And even if you understand the right answer, google the wrong ones too if you don't really know what they mean.
    Four days from test - do upward mobility app study mode and make sure you get just about every single answer right but also know why it's right (today only do 200 questions)
    Three days from test - do the practice nasm test and review notes/tables/pictures on textbook
    Two Days fom Test - Do the rest of the 200+ app questions
    One Day away - Do all 400+ questions on study mode (Don't waste sny time with test mode, I had an extra hour left and so will you). Do 25 or 50 an hour.
    Test day - Pass

So that's pretty much it imo. I don't think we should give what questions are on the test (hint: lot of it from app/practice) but make sure you read THE HANCBOOK.

As for the overactive/muscles muscles, mimick the movements and you should be fine

Good luck!
    fk ohp and calves *crew*

BiggBawlsy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BiggBawlsy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BiggBawlsy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BiggBawlsy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BiggBawlsy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BiggBawlsy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BiggBawlsy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BiggBawlsy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BiggBawlsy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BiggBawlsy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BiggBawlsy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    used this, helped

Originally Posted by NURSEGURL View Post
    I PASSED! Thank God. Now I can get on with my life LOL! I recommend taking as many practice tests as you can. Thats the best way for me to learn & to help concepts really "sink" in. I recommend the upward mobility app (one with red icon & stopwatch). I saw some questions that were almost identical on the test. Good luck everyone!:-)
    Congrats on passing! I know just what you mean by getting on with your life! I felt like my life was on hold while I studied for this test! When I was done, I was like "you mean I don't have to study anymore?" LOL

Jacob130 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jacob130 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jacob130 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jacob130 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jacob130 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jacob130 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jacob130 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jacob130 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jacob130 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jacob130 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jacob130 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Question

I'm really stressing about this exam. There IS SO MUCH material and terms that I feel is just way to much to focus on and that a lot of it won't even be on the exam. IF anyone can give a brief summary of questions that they manly Push and focus on i would appreciate it thank you!

Jacob130 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jacob130 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jacob130 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jacob130 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jacob130 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jacob130 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jacob130 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jacob130 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jacob130 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jacob130 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jacob130 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Exclamation

Bump bump bump

KMBB21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    whats up everyone. lot of great info on here. i just received my book(4th edition) a couple weeks ago and have been taking notes and studying. its going ok but my study habits really suck. its like my mind just shuts off when trying to write down notes. for those of you who have taken detailed notes and passed the test with them, is there anyway you can send me your notes, or copies of your notes. the studying part i dont mind its just the writing it all out that really kills it for me. id be willing to pay for really good notes. ill pay shipping and a price for the notes. let me know

DubblVision has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by sharman2877 View Post
    I take my exam on 1/25 and, believe it or not, this was the most assuring comment I have read (I'm nervous about the test, given the fact that I am a horrible test taker). I have been going through my Upward Mobility app everyday, and have been in the book everyday for the last 3 months. Next, I'm doing the practice exams. Any other advice you can offer?

BlackJack619 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlackJack619 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlackJack619 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlackJack619 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlackJack619 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlackJack619 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlackJack619 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlackJack619 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlackJack619 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlackJack619 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlackJack619 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Did they just come out with a fifth edition?
    Jesus Christ is Lord whether you accept Him or not.

JDAX23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Is there much Speed, agility, quickness stuff on there?

Published Fitness Author Bradster101190's Avatar
    Bradster101190 is just really nice. (+1000) Bradster101190 is just really nice. (+1000) Bradster101190 is just really nice. (+1000) Bradster101190 is just really nice. (+1000) Bradster101190 is just really nice. (+1000) Bradster101190 is just really nice. (+1000) Bradster101190 is just really nice. (+1000) Bradster101190 is just really nice. (+1000) Bradster101190 is just really nice. (+1000) Bradster101190 is just really nice. (+1000) Bradster101190 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by JDAX23 View Post
    Is there much Speed, agility, quickness stuff on there?
    Enough , you want to read the sections a few times if you haven't.

Originally Posted by DubblVision View Post
    I take my exam on 1/25 and, believe it or not, this was the most assuring comment I have read (I'm nervous about the test, given the fact that I am a horrible test taker). I have been going through my Upward Mobility app everyday, and have been in the book everyday for the last 3 months. Next, I'm doing the practice exams. Any other advice you can offer?
    I would definitely build your own note cards, that and the upward mobility app was my primary method of learning. Make note cards out of everything you are fuzzy on and just run through them everyday , its an extremely laid back way to study as well. Start off with just a few cards then add more and more mixing the order.

Originally Posted by KMBB21 View Post
    whats up everyone. lot of great info on here. i just received my book(4th edition) a couple weeks ago and have been taking notes and studying. its going ok but my study habits really suck. its like my mind just shuts off when trying to write down notes. for those of you who have taken detailed notes and passed the test with them, is there anyway you can send me your notes, or copies of your notes. the studying part i dont mind its just the writing it all out that really kills it for me. id be willing to pay for really good notes. ill pay shipping and a price for the notes. let me know
    I would recommend either the upward mobility application( The nasm one is good too but not near as much total coverage) and/or notecards.

Originally Posted by Jacob130 View Post
    Bump bump bump
    Thanks for the support .

Originally Posted by Jacob130 View Post
    I'm really stressing about this exam. There IS SO MUCH material and terms that I feel is just way to much to focus on and that a lot of it won't even be on the exam. IF anyone can give a brief summary of questions that they manly Push and focus on i would appreciate it thank you!
    The upward mobility app itself is almost all relevant. Otherwise on the first few pages of the thread I did cover example things and even a summary of how many questions are from each chapter i received from the head nasm educator , I really need to find that or call him again!

Originally Posted by tleather2 View Post
    Congrats on passing! I know just what you mean by getting on with your life! I felt like my life was on hold while I studied for this test! When I was done, I was like "you mean I don't have to study anymore?" LOL
    haha , but remember there is always more to learn!!!

Originally Posted by BiggBawlsy View Post
    used this, helped
    Thanks for the reply. Glad it helped and good luck with your career!
    Fitness Author at Bodybuilding.com, T-Nation, EliteFTS
    Owner of Brad-Kelly.com
    Read More Of My Work At: https://www.brad-kelly.com/recent-articles/

Originally Posted by Bradster101190 View Post
    Enough , you want to read the sections a few times if you haven't.

I would definitely build your own note cards, that and the upward mobility app was my primary method of learning. Make note cards out of everything you are fuzzy on and just run through them everyday , its an extremely laid back way to study as well. Start off with just a few cards then add more and more mixing the order.

I would recommend either the upward mobility application( The nasm one is good too but not near as much total coverage) and/or notecards.

Thanks for the support .

The upward mobility app itself is almost all relevant. Otherwise on the first few pages of the thread I did cover example things and even a summary of how many questions are from each chapter i received from the head nasm educator , I really need to find that or call him again!

haha , but remember there is always more to learn!!!

Thanks for the reply. Glad it helped and good luck with your career!

LOL you are right, Bradster - there is ALWAYS more to learn! I am thinking about taking the CES but first I think I want to get a job as a trainer or at least be working at a gym before I take the course. I saw a job in the paper for a physical therapy aid and only requirement was an interest in health and wellness. I can see where the CES would really help me!

cpuc has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cpuc has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cpuc has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cpuc has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cpuc has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cpuc has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cpuc has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    coo.

Errah is on a distinguished road. (+10) Errah is on a distinguished road. (+10) Errah is on a distinguished road. (+10) Errah is on a distinguished road. (+10) Errah is on a distinguished road. (+10) Errah is on a distinguished road. (+10) Errah is on a distinguished road. (+10) Errah is on a distinguished road. (+10) Errah is on a distinguished road. (+10) Errah is on a distinguished road. (+10) Errah is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Did anyone use the flash cards from the website? If so did they seem to cover things that were relevant to the test or did they seem to only cover a small part of what you needed to know

Page 29 of 43 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29 30 31 39 ... LastLast