View Poll Results: Was I helpful to you on passing the NASM?

Voters
226. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

210 92.92%
  • No

16 7.08%
Page 28 of 43 FirstFirst ... 18 26 27 28 29 30 38 ... LastLast
    Registered User FitnesTrainer57's Avatar
    FitnesTrainer57 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FitnesTrainer57 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FitnesTrainer57 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FitnesTrainer57 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FitnesTrainer57 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FitnesTrainer57 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FitnesTrainer57 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FitnesTrainer57 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FitnesTrainer57 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FitnesTrainer57 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FitnesTrainer57 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hey guys just wanted to thank every that posted on this for helping me pass my CPT test for NASM.
    I will post some questions that I encountered on this eventually when I have enough time
    Thanks again
    Adrien Tucker- NASM CPT www.Trainer57.com

Registered User AbolishSleevery's Avatar
    AbolishSleevery has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hey whats up everyone I haven't had the chance to read the whole thread yet but I noticed I need to learn all the muscles but do I need to learn all the bones as well. Also what is this chart on PG.183 everyone is talking about because that page in my book does not have a chart. I have the 4th edition
    No sleeve shall hold me back, TEAM ABOLISH SLEEVERY!

Lift Hard, Sweat Hard, Look Good, Feel Good

AlexDbodybldr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AlexDbodybldr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AlexDbodybldr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AlexDbodybldr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AlexDbodybldr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AlexDbodybldr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AlexDbodybldr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AlexDbodybldr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AlexDbodybldr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AlexDbodybldr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AlexDbodybldr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Thanks for everyone who shared their study tips. I passed my NASM CPT test last weekend, and I used the study apps on my phone for the quiz part. and the online study guide on NASM. org really helped explaining the materials. I totally agree with the OP that memorizing the questions or the materials isn't the best way, but rather comprehending the material. I had many questions on underactve and overactive muscle groups during fitness assessment (overhead squat and single leg squat, pulling and push assessment.) Best of luck to anyone who's taking the test soon!

Junkie2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Junkie2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Junkie2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Junkie2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Junkie2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Junkie2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Junkie2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Junkie2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Junkie2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Junkie2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Junkie2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Just finished going through the entire book for the second time and making notecards (i've got about 250 next to me divided up between the chapters). Time to grind.

I'm wondering - does anyone know of an actual application (not iphone app) that is great with teaching the muscles? It seems everything is geared toward phones these days - and rightly so as that is where the $ is - but anyone know of any old-fashion desktop applications for this?

tleather2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tleather2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tleather2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tleather2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tleather2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tleather2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tleather2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tleather2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tleather2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tleather2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tleather2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Smile

I PASSED!!!! I took my test this morning and I have to be honest - some questions were really easy while others were hard. Overall, I have to say that it was easier than some of the practice tests I have taken. I was able to bang out the whole thing in an hour. While I told the proctor that, she said I must have had a "good" version of the test, beause there are several versions and she said people come out of there saying that none of it was in the book, etc. As far as what was on it, there were alot of questions on the overactive/underactive muscles, several questions on vitamins that I ended up guessing at, TONS of questions about the stabillity level of the OPT and for some reason ALOT of questions on balance. There were some definitions but not alot. If you work out and know the exercises, you can pretty much figure out what muscle needs to be stretched, etc. I did memorize most of the chart on page 183 and it definitely helped but as far as knowing the isolated function of the muscles (from the index in the back of the book) I only had one question on that. I can't believe that I don't have to study anymore! I am still in a daze. THANK YOU TO ALL ON THIS THREAD! I don't have an iphone so did not purchase the upward mobility app. I took 5 practice tests and relied on the book and my notes. I felt that the test really focused on the book. I just have to say - if I could do this, anyone can. I am a 52 year old mom of 3 and I am NOT in the fitness field- yet -! I am an insurance agent and I am looking to totally switch gears and have a career in the fitness field. i have been a runner all my life and have been a member of my current gym since 2005, belonged to another gym before that. I work out with a personal trainer and just doing that really helped me with the test as far as muscles, stability exercises, endurance exercises, etc. Thank you, Bradster for making this thread!

tleather2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tleather2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tleather2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tleather2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tleather2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tleather2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tleather2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tleather2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tleather2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tleather2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tleather2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I also want to add that there were so many things I studied that were not on the test at ALL like the SAID Principle, GAS, sagittal, frontal and transverse, but I know there are several versions of the test given. The Study Guide was very helpful too.

230Lean has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Question about the practice exams. Which should I buy, B or C? Which is better? Or is the bundle worth it?

Also, are they mailed to you or are they right there in the e learning center once you buy them? Please respond quick thank you.

And how many times can you take them if you buy them once?

Originally Posted by 230Lean View Post
    Question about the practice exams. Which should I buy, B or C? Which is better? Or is the bundle worth it?

Also, are they mailed to you or are they right there in the e learning center once you buy them? Please respond quick thank you.

And how many times can you take them if you buy them once?
    I don't know what the difference is between B or C. I bought the package where you pay every month. I think it was $699. When you log into the elearning center, all the videos are on there and there is also a link that says Practice Test. I don't know how many you get, but I took 5! Each one was different but there were some questions on each one that had been on other practice tests. I am assuming they were included in my initial package.

RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    i would NOT rely on the online practice test (theres only about 25% of actual test content on it)

online practice test + mobility app + book work = pass

Originally Posted by tleather2 View Post
    I PASSED!!!! I took my test this morning and I have to be honest - some questions were really easy while others were hard. Overall, I have to say that it was easier than some of the practice tests I have taken. I was able to bang out the whole thing in an hour. While I told the proctor that, she said I must have had a "good" version of the test, beause there are several versions and she said people come out of there saying that none of it was in the book, etc. As far as what was on it, there were alot of questions on the overactive/underactive muscles, several questions on vitamins that I ended up guessing at, TONS of questions about the stabillity level of the OPT and for some reason ALOT of questions on balance. There were some definitions but not alot. If you work out and know the exercises, you can pretty much figure out what muscle needs to be stretched, etc. I did memorize most of the chart on page 183 and it definitely helped but as far as knowing the isolated function of the muscles (from the index in the back of the book) I only had one question on that. I can't believe that I don't have to study anymore! I am still in a daze. THANK YOU TO ALL ON THIS THREAD! I don't have an iphone so did not purchase the upward mobility app. I took 5 practice tests and relied on the book and my notes. I felt that the test really focused on the book. I just have to say - if I could do this, anyone can. I am a 52 year old mom of 3 and I am NOT in the fitness field- yet -! I am an insurance agent and I am looking to totally switch gears and have a career in the fitness field. i have been a runner all my life and have been a member of my current gym since 2005, belonged to another gym before that. I work out with a personal trainer and just doing that really helped me with the test as far as muscles, stability exercises, endurance exercises, etc. Thank you, Bradster for making this thread!
    congrats
    [][][][]===FREE AGENT===[][][][]
    Mod-Repped 26 times, your argument is invalid
    My workout log: www.tinyurl.com/WWRBD
    155k Reps if you Subscribe/Like my Hawaiian Fitness Channel/********
    www.********.com/808FiT1
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=152321863&page=44
    30 Mile Spartan Trifecta Completed 8/16 & 8/17/2014

Originally Posted by RyouBakua View Post
    i would NOT rely on the online practice test (theres only about 25% of actual test content on it)

online practice test + mobility app + book work = pass

congrats
    Yeah but it still has to have information that you must know for the test correct? I just bought the B and C package. I have the mobility app too but yeah i take the test in 2 weeks and i feel like I've got everything except that damn page 183 it's just too hard to memorize and too hard to learn. Im just gonna get as much of it in my brain as possible leading up to the test.

TRAINSUPREME has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Add another one to the passed list!!! My only advice to anyone taking the test is do NOT completely base what you study on what anyone recommends. Read the book, know the book, love the book. The test is hard (as it should be) good luck!

Don't understand this question in one of my practice tests..

What is the appropriate exercise progression for a balance training program?

1. Balance Beam, Half Foam roll, foam pad
    2.Half foam roll, balance beam, foam pad
    3.Half foam roll,Foam pad, balance beam
    4.Foam pad, balance beam, half foam roll.

The correct answer is A. But I don't get why. That seems like a regression rather than a progression. Just wondering what you guys make of this..

Reese90 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Passed my exam last week on the 12th. Purchased the self-study package in July, left my job on August 8th to start my career change, and began studying for my certification every day after. I coach high school football and spent the hours between daily doubles studying in the coach's office. I had finished the entire textbook by early September and was training my wife with the OPT model, while also incorporating it into my workouts. A month prior to my exam date, about the same time, I stumbled across this thread. The links to everybody's notes & flashcards, study tips, and all the sample questions helped me in my final preparation for the exam. Thank you to everyone who helped create this great resource.

Trigirl11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by 230Lean View Post
    Don't understand this question in one of my practice tests..

What is the appropriate exercise progression for a balance training program?

1. Balance Beam, Half Foam roll, foam pad
    2.Half foam roll, balance beam, foam pad
    3.Half foam roll,Foam pad, balance beam
    4.Foam pad, balance beam, half foam roll.

The correct answer is A. But I don't get why. That seems like a regression rather than a progression. Just wondering what you guys make of this..
    Balance beam is a flat surface, 1/2 foam roll is rounded (less stable), foam pad is squishy. Think stable to unstable. The progression is for balance training. It is a regression of stable environments.

The hardest part of the test is reading the question carefully.
    Mom of 2
    NASM CPT
    AFAA certified Group exercise instructor
    Schwinn Spin certified
    Tabata Bootcamp

Originally Posted by Trigirl11 View Post
    Balance beam is a flat surface, 1/2 foam roll is rounded (less stable), foam pad is squishy. Think stable to unstable. The progression is for balance training. It is a regression of stable environments.

The hardest part of the test is reading the question carefully.

I had the exact same question on one of my practice tests and a similar one on the exam. After I got stumped by it on the practice test I looked it up and it is right out of the textbook in chapter 15 (which I just skimmed over because the study guide said there was hardly anything from that chapter on the test.) I totally missed that in reading the book.

Kamori00 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kamori00 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kamori00 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kamori00 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kamori00 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kamori00 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kamori00 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kamori00 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kamori00 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kamori00 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kamori00 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Passed! Thanks for everything!

Advice: Read this thread... All of it! Get the app, so worth every penny! And study! Don't forget the read the candidate handbook as there are questions pertaining to it! As far as the overhead squat chart goes, I didn't think I could get it either. I comprehended it, I felt the movements, I got so frustrated! The best thing I did was to write each one compensation on a piece of paper - over and over and over. Twenty times each. Take some time in between each one and just let it sink in. Feel it, write it, say it!

Again, thank you all!

NatK will become famous soon enough. (+50) NatK will become famous soon enough. (+50) NatK will become famous soon enough. (+50) NatK will become famous soon enough. (+50) NatK will become famous soon enough. (+50) NatK will become famous soon enough. (+50) NatK will become famous soon enough. (+50) NatK will become famous soon enough. (+50) NatK will become famous soon enough. (+50) NatK will become famous soon enough. (+50) NatK will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Have any of you done the online test? Or are you all writing it at an NASM location?

AKheavyhitter is just really nice. (+1000) AKheavyhitter is just really nice. (+1000) AKheavyhitter is just really nice. (+1000) AKheavyhitter is just really nice. (+1000) AKheavyhitter is just really nice. (+1000) AKheavyhitter is just really nice. (+1000) AKheavyhitter is just really nice. (+1000) AKheavyhitter is just really nice. (+1000) AKheavyhitter is just really nice. (+1000) AKheavyhitter is just really nice. (+1000) AKheavyhitter is just really nice. (+1000)
    Add another name to the list of passed members

What can I do to get started in the industry? I live in a small town of 7500 with only two gyms. One gym has 9 trainers and currently is not looking for more and the other gym will allow you to train clients for a monthly fee. Is it worth jumping right into independent training?
    Www.NewMethodFitness.com - Putting the personal back in Online Personal Training

Try our State-Of-The-Art Mobile Application!

visys has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) visys has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) visys has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) visys has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) visys has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) visys has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) visys has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) visys has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) visys has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) visys has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) visys has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Has anybody used the NAsm app called medpreps or recently taken the e-teach online class. How does the real test compare to either the medprep app or the tests provided through the e-teach class.

Thanks

cmorrissf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    visys,

I recently finished the e-teach and scheduled to take my test next Fri. I feel that the upward mobility app was better than the course. The course was ok, weekly discussion questions and practice tests, but not too much in depth compared to this forum.

visys has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) visys has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) visys has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) visys has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) visys has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) visys has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) visys has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) visys has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) visys has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) visys has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) visys has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by cmorrissf View Post
    visys,

I recently finished the e-teach and scheduled to take my test next Fri. I feel that the upward mobility app was better than the course. The course was ok, weekly discussion questions and practice tests, but not too much in depth compared to this forum.
    Do you also find that the videos are more like someone reading the book than going into great details about the test. Very few concepts from the videos are on the eteach exams. I like the upward app to.

Good luck with your exam. Let me know how you found the eteach exams compared to the actual exam

cmorrissf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by visys View Post
    Do you also find that the videos are more like someone reading the book than going into great details about the test. Very few concepts from the videos are on the eteach exams. I like the upward app to.

Good luck with your exam. Let me know how you found the eteach exams compared to the actual exam
    Some of the videos were good, some long and drawn out. I normally would let the audio play while I followed along in the corresponding chapter. Most videos are an instructor just talking about definitions. The first few weeks had practical videos with exercises which was pretty helpful. Thanks!

GQ271 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GQ271 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GQ271 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GQ271 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GQ271 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GQ271 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GQ271 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GQ271 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GQ271 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GQ271 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GQ271 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Noy

If you look at the nasm ******** page, do a search for trivia and you will see a bunch of practice questions to help prep for the exam. you can also be confident that the answers to the questions on their page are correct unlike some of the apps

wheynweed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wheynweed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wheynweed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wheynweed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wheynweed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wheynweed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wheynweed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wheynweed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wheynweed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wheynweed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wheynweed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I passed! Today at 2:45 ET. Bought this book 2 years ago, read 2 chapters, couldnt comprehend anything, and put it down until August 2013. Wanted a change in my life, my dream since i was 18 was to be a CPT. So i picked the book back up and studied my ass off for 3 months.

Test took me 1.5 hours to complete and it was harder than i thought it would be. My exam had atleast 10 questions the heart alone and 6 or 7 about muscles ( gto,spindles,etc) which i was not expexting at all but was prepared for. The overactive underactive muscle questions were heavy, i wanna say 12 or so. They were easy since i memorized pg 183 like the back of my hand but as the op and many others have stated, sh!t is worded to trick you, and it was. So i marked a few for the end. Lots of questions like what exercise would be appropriate for back stabilization? Or what is the proper progression for reactive pylometrics. About 3 on vitamins, atleast 5 on hypertension and working with a client that has it. I had zero questions on bones and joints. Good amount of nutrition questions which i think many were research. Overall the test is hard, dont be fooled. I studied the book and mobility app for the last 3 months and felt very well prepared.

Now i just have to wait 2-3 days to print my temporary cert! Guess ill enjoy the weekend . Thanks everyone in this thread. Oh and the practice tests are somewhat like the exam. Maybe not the wording but the information is. In my case anyway. Looking forward to posting in this subforum for many years.

danny5748 will become famous soon enough. (+50) danny5748 will become famous soon enough. (+50) danny5748 will become famous soon enough. (+50) danny5748 will become famous soon enough. (+50) danny5748 will become famous soon enough. (+50) danny5748 will become famous soon enough. (+50) danny5748 will become famous soon enough. (+50) danny5748 will become famous soon enough. (+50) danny5748 will become famous soon enough. (+50) danny5748 will become famous soon enough. (+50) danny5748 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

help

so there are a ton of seniors where i train, i was curious if anyone had a clue about the senior fitness specialist course NASM offers. i think you take the test at home ONLINE

please help.

acc1990 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) acc1990 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) acc1990 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hey guys I read through the first five pages of this thread and am also just starting to studying for the certification. My goal is to be certified in 2-3 months. As of now, I have read a few chapters of the 4th edition book which I have borrowed from a friend since I cannot afford to purchase the package yet. How would I get a hold of practice videos, exams, etc. without being able to buy the package yet? I probably would not be able to buy it for another month or so. Any recommendations on how I can study with such limited resources?

Also I am noticing I am spending a lot of time learning many specific terms and definitions (for example the numerous bones and joint types). Is it really necessarily to remember every detail and term in each chapter?

Any help is appreciated, thanks!
    Last edited by acc1990; 11-10-2013 at 05:41 PM.

JeremyFletcher has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JeremyFletcher has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JeremyFletcher has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JeremyFletcher has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JeremyFletcher has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JeremyFletcher has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JeremyFletcher has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JeremyFletcher has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JeremyFletcher has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JeremyFletcher has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JeremyFletcher has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Well done guys!
    NVQ Qualified Personal Trainer @ www.JeremyFletcherPT.co.uk
    Visit my fanpage @ www.********.com/jeremyfletcherpt
    Bodybuilding & Fitness wear FREE SHIPPING @ www.GymHeart.com.au

smcrockerkc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) smcrockerkc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) smcrockerkc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) smcrockerkc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) smcrockerkc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) smcrockerkc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) smcrockerkc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) smcrockerkc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) smcrockerkc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Taking my Exam This friday in 3 day's from this post. I'm really nervous about it, can someone tell me if the upwardmobility app is pretty close to the real exam.
    Just looking for some quick advise from all you that have recently past it

Registered Physiologist Goose102's Avatar
    Goose102 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Goose102 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Goose102 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Goose102 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Goose102 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Goose102 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Goose102 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Goose102 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Goose102 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Goose102 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Goose102 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by acc1990 View Post
    Hey guys I read through the first five pages of this thread and am also just starting to studying for the certification. My goal is to be certified in 2-3 months. As of now, I have read a few chapters of the 4th edition book which I have borrowed from a friend since I cannot afford to purchase the package yet. How would I get a hold of practice videos, exams, etc. without being able to buy the package yet? I probably would not be able to buy it for another month or so. Any recommendations on how I can study with such limited resources?

Also I am noticing I am spending a lot of time learning many specific terms and definitions (for example the numerous bones and joint types). Is it really necessarily to remember every detail and term in each chapter?

Any help is appreciated, thanks!
    Bones and joints were not on my exam. Of course, like all other things, you should be familiar with all of the bones/joints/terms throughout the book. Study to learn the material rather than just memorizing certain topics. This is what differentiates a sub-par trainer from a great trainer (amongst other things).
    B.S. Exercise Physiology
    NASM-CPT
    MMA Brah

Page 28 of 43 FirstFirst ... 18 26 27 28 29 30 38 ... LastLast