Closed Thread
Page 304 of 304 FirstFirst ... 204 254 294 302 303 304
Results 9,091 to 9,098 of 9098
    Sunnyvale Supervisor rickyxwells's Avatar
    rickyxwells has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rickyxwells has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rickyxwells has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rickyxwells has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rickyxwells has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rickyxwells has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rickyxwells has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rickyxwells has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rickyxwells has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rickyxwells has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rickyxwells has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by holysht View Post
    (srs)

Before you read this, no I'm not going to provide pictures or anything, just thought I'd share my little POF story. Basically, I've got severe body dysmorphia and a whole host of other 'mental' conditions that usually accompany like anxiety and OCD. It starts when I was like 15 (21 now) and it completely wrecked my life by the time I was 17, had to drop out of school and college and I couldn't hold down a job for more than 2 days. Ended up getting so depressed, didn't leave my house for about 8 months at one point. Anyway, I was just honest on my profile, didn't even know why I signed up to POF, was just feeling ****ty and just wanted an occasional chat with a stranger so this girl messages me saying how much she agrees with my profile and the best thing is that she also had similar severe anxiety and we exchanged quite lengthy messages and I found myself just agreeing with everything I said but the thing is she was saying things that I thought only I did so my mind was quite blown (this was after getting countless "hi bbz how r u" messages).

Moved on to texting then ********, exchanging pictures, little video clips, doing voice chats, webcam, phone calls etc... This was like over a 2 month period, sometimes we were talking on the phone for hours which was weird as **** because I hate talking on the phone even for 10 seconds. Anyway, found myself liking somebody I'd never even met, suppose it wasn't THAT weird because I basically knew her personality very well and had a good idea what she looked like from videos/cam but nothing compares to having the personality and looks right there in the flesh so we decided to meet. This might sound normal to you guys but for someone whose being in my position, getting a train to another city on my own and meeting somebody is like an amazing feat, did that on Saturday and she ended up being better looking than I thought and her personality was just how I imagined it, only I now had this pretty face to accompany it. After an awkward start, went really well and we got really, really close by the end of it, I'll save you the soppy details but having basically known each other so well over the last 2 months and "confirming" it all face to face, we decided we're gonna' make a go of it, over the moon right now tbh, was expecting a load of trash whilst I recover from my problems and I get this instead, from the internet of all places.

The best thing is that I found about POF from this thread/misc. If I hadn't of seen it, wouldn't have met her and my life would still be stagnant and terrible but she's motivated me to do a lot of **** that I'd normally struggle with so cool story bro and thanks I guess.
    gj brah. happy for you =]

repped for honesty
    Last edited by rickyxwells; 09-25-2011 at 06:24 PM.
    Worst case ontario

GencFB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GencFB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GencFB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GencFB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GencFB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GencFB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GencFB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GencFB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GencFB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GencFB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GencFB has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    So I'm pretty new at this, I've been sending this copy pasta: I would hug a cactus then swim thru shark infested salt water to the arctic to do battle with an angry mother polar bear on a 2x2 foot iceberg for the chance to share a spaghetti dinner with you on a webcam over a dial up connection , which usually gets a response, but the girl often stops responding after a few inboxes, whatdo?

Entire NYPD should go on Smegmalion's Avatar
    Smegmalion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smegmalion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smegmalion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smegmalion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smegmalion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smegmalion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smegmalion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smegmalion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smegmalion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smegmalion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smegmalion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Kind of want

sorry for small pic
    Last edited by Smegmalion; 09-26-2011 at 08:32 AM.
    Entire NYPD should go on strike. You'll see then how quickly the mayor changes his tone.

"Dig with your hands, not with your mouths"

Entire NYPD should go on strike. You'll see then how quickly the mayor changes his tone.

TehMan is a name known to all. (+5000) TehMan is a name known to all. (+5000) TehMan is a name known to all. (+5000) TehMan is a name known to all. (+5000) TehMan is a name known to all. (+5000) TehMan is a name known to all. (+5000) TehMan is a name known to all. (+5000) TehMan is a name known to all. (+5000) TehMan is a name known to all. (+5000) TehMan is a name known to all. (+5000) TehMan is a name known to all. (+5000)
    did this one this morning lol

"please respond"
    Current bulk thread of peace
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=134659001&page=33

OAT Crew
    *Korea Crew*
    IIFYM

"The Price of Excellence is Discipline; The Cost of Mediocrity is Disappointment"

www.********.com/PHFitness

Coaching by Team 3DMJ! http://www.3dmusclejourney.com

solidsnake88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) solidsnake88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) solidsnake88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) solidsnake88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) solidsnake88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) solidsnake88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) solidsnake88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) solidsnake88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) solidsnake88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) solidsnake88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) solidsnake88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    pof is really pissing me off. I seriously have like a 1% response rate, and then 0% response rate after the 2nd or third message. I cycle through different openers every day, have a very cocky funny profile, good pics up. This same profile got me laid 8 times last year. now I'm at 0 for the past 4 months. wtf mane.
    PSN: solidsnake2688
    SteamID: solidsnake88595

Work my a** off year round just to take my shirt off at edm festivals once a year crew

Ultra '13 Weekend 2 || Spring Awakening '13 || TomorrowWorld '13 || EDC Orlando '13 || Ultra '14 || EDC Las Vegas '14 || EDC Orlando '14 || Ultra '15 || TomorrowWorld '15 || EDC Orlando '15

KouRon is a name known to all. (+5000) KouRon is a name known to all. (+5000) KouRon is a name known to all. (+5000) KouRon is a name known to all. (+5000) KouRon is a name known to all. (+5000) KouRon is a name known to all. (+5000) KouRon is a name known to all. (+5000) KouRon is a name known to all. (+5000) KouRon is a name known to all. (+5000) KouRon is a name known to all. (+5000) KouRon is a name known to all. (+5000)
    STOP POSTING ITT.

V.4 has already been made!
    ★★★ I was part of Ultra 2013 Thread Crew ★★★
    No Fap October 2012 COMPLETED!
    Misc Persian Crew
    -->>MMC<<--
    Dorian Yates training = The only way to train!
    M4L Krew Representing!~
    RIP - Az "Zyzz" Sergeyevich :( , The god has fallen, but the legend lives on! <3

MartyMcFly92 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MartyMcFly92 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MartyMcFly92 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MartyMcFly92 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MartyMcFly92 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MartyMcFly92 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MartyMcFly92 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MartyMcFly92 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MartyMcFly92 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MartyMcFly92 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MartyMcFly92 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by KouRon View Post
    STOP POSTING ITT.

V.4 has already been made!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=138384803

v.4 brahs.

/thread
    R.I.P 789789/SausageMassage
    ♛ POF Krew ♛
    US Army Corps of Engineers. Essayons!
    ~OEF Veteran~

itsRyan is a complete loser! (-2000) itsRyan is a complete loser! (-2000) itsRyan is a complete loser! (-2000) itsRyan is a complete loser! (-2000) itsRyan is a complete loser! (-2000) itsRyan is a complete loser! (-2000) itsRyan is a complete loser! (-2000) itsRyan is a complete loser! (-2000) itsRyan is a complete loser! (-2000) itsRyan is a complete loser! (-2000) itsRyan is a complete loser! (-2000)
    Originally Posted by itsRyan View Post
    Anyone else get messages from homos? lol. I got one from a flamer (no homo) My headline is "more fun than your drunk dad" http://www.pof.com/viewprofile.aspx?profile_id=3857768

Homo: WAS ON HERE LOOKING SEEN UR PROFILE LIKE WHAT SEEN EVEN UR DESCRIBE URSELF..I THINK A 26 YR OLD MAN WOULD B BETTER THAN MY DRUNK DAD..HAVENT NEVER TRIED IT WITH HIM HE DOSENT DRINK LOL..WOULD LIKE TO KNOW MORE ABOUT U IF INTERESTED SO HOLLA ABCK AT ME HOPE 2 HERE FROM U SOON.
    Originally Posted by itsRyan View Post
    I'm not a jerk so I replied back. Feeling creeped out.

Original Message YOU sent on 9/23/2011 12:05:37 PM
    lol..sorry. Not gay.

Homo: THATS KOOL..WE WERE WANTING 2 KNOW IF U LIVED IN LIKE THE FAYETTE CO AREA IS SAYS LEXINGTON KY

Original Message YOU sent on 9/23/2011 4:27:31 PM
    I think so

Homo: well i dont want 2 offend u when i say this but u have a body that is ****ing smokin hot well ur hott all 2gether..it makes straight men fill really good about there self..makes u have even more confidence.. i sure wldnt mind doing it if i had the chance..it wouldnt b a regret 4 me..
    I'm still getting IMs and messages from this homo. I keep denying his IMs and he sent this email "you shouldnt be like that everyone needs friends " lol. This is annoying.