Closed Thread
Page 212 of 304 FirstFirst ... 112 162 202 210 211 212 213 214 222 262 ... LastLast
Results 6,331 to 6,360 of 9098
    Last of quality posters Phaggotron's Avatar
    Phaggotron is not very helpful. (-500) Phaggotron is not very helpful. (-500) Phaggotron is not very helpful. (-500) Phaggotron is not very helpful. (-500) Phaggotron is not very helpful. (-500) Phaggotron is not very helpful. (-500) Phaggotron is not very helpful. (-500) Phaggotron is not very helpful. (-500) Phaggotron is not very helpful. (-500) Phaggotron is not very helpful. (-500) Phaggotron is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by jacketfan View Post
    how long after the number close did you start that 2-3 text message convo? feel like i mite be coming off overeager if i texted her tonight and asked her out after gettin it yesterday lol.

yeah, i agree that to the point is probably best as you can only give her more reason to change her mind
    good god man you're 6'2, 215lbs... man the fuk up. they're just girls. it's different with every girl. do what feels right. we can't give you step by step on how to win a girl over... what's gonna happen when you meet her? brb miscing on your phone and asking for advice on how to make the first move???? asking a girl you meet online to go out is not rocket science, it's somethin they want.
    I'm *******ron and wat is this?

Tonour is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tonour is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tonour is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tonour is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tonour is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tonour is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tonour is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tonour is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tonour is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tonour is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tonour is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I number closed and started texting. Told me she had a bunch of piercings, i asked where, she said all these different places including nips and hood. Asked for spoon pic, she responded "spoon? i dont get it". When I explained, i got no further texts.

Obvious troll is obvious =/

LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    how long after the number close did you start that 2-3 text message convo? feel like i mite be coming off overeager if i texted her tonight and asked her out after gettin it yesterday lol.

yeah, i agree that to the point is probably best as you can only give her more reason to change her mind
    I will almost always wait 12-24 hours before even saying hi this is x. Or if she really loved one of my pastas, I will incorporate that into it so she knows who it is without saying my name.

Have this one girl who I haven't even met IRL yet, blowing my phone the phuck up....red flag.

Still gonna try to smash, lulz
    (っ◕‿◕)っ

Phaggotron is not very helpful. (-500) Phaggotron is not very helpful. (-500) Phaggotron is not very helpful. (-500) Phaggotron is not very helpful. (-500) Phaggotron is not very helpful. (-500) Phaggotron is not very helpful. (-500) Phaggotron is not very helpful. (-500) Phaggotron is not very helpful. (-500) Phaggotron is not very helpful. (-500) Phaggotron is not very helpful. (-500) Phaggotron is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by Tonour View Post
    I number closed and started texting. Told me she had a bunch of piercings, i asked where, she said all these different places including nips and hood. Asked for spoon pic, she responded "spoon? i dont get it". When I explained, i got no further texts.

you're an idiot. spoon pics should not happen outside the misc, just ask for a picture of her tits witht he piercings.. dont make her hold a spoon for you you weirdo.

Tonour is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tonour is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tonour is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tonour is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tonour is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tonour is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tonour is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tonour is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tonour is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tonour is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tonour is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Aesthetical View Post
    No results on tineye, gotta get that spoon pic bro.
    Originally Posted by Scarbarrow View Post
    Ask for a spoon pic, They will probably reply saying "What?!?!lol??"

Then you tell them some story about how you had a friend who was on some other dating site talking to some really hot chick for months and they had phone sex and ****, and then when she finally agreed to meet up with him after weeks and weeks of making up excuses he found out that he was talking to a 40 year old fat woman on one of those scooters..he was so disgusted and ashamed..so now you have trouble trusting profiles with really unbelievable pictures.

works for me, though they usually go on webcam for me/ or give me ******** because they don't really understand why the fuk they're sending me a picture with them holding a spoon.
    Originally Posted by *******ron View Post
    you're an idiot. spoon pics should not happen outside the misc, just ask for a picture of her tits witht he piercings.. dont make her hold a spoon for you you weirdo.
    I'm being told otherwise bro.

Bigger, Stronger, Faster. kingof_queens's Avatar
    kingof_queens is a name known to all. (+5000) kingof_queens is a name known to all. (+5000) kingof_queens is a name known to all. (+5000) kingof_queens is a name known to all. (+5000) kingof_queens is a name known to all. (+5000) kingof_queens is a name known to all. (+5000) kingof_queens is a name known to all. (+5000) kingof_queens is a name known to all. (+5000) kingof_queens is a name known to all. (+5000) kingof_queens is a name known to all. (+5000) kingof_queens is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I've read pretty much every page of this thread, and I remember a LOT of posts saying that girls stopped responding after being asked for spoon pics.

Just sayin'...
    "The Mind is the Battleground"

"I will not stop until I have an armor plated chest, boulder shoulders, castle back, pillar quads and a set of rock solid abs for the ladies"

Ask for a spoon pic, They will probably reply saying "What?!?!lol??"

Then you tell them some story about how you had a friend who was on some other dating site talking to some really hot chick for months and they had phone sex and ****, and then when she finally agreed to meet up with him after weeks and weeks of making up excuses he found out that he was talking to a 40 year old fat woman on one of those scooters..he was so disgusted and ashamed..so now you have trouble trusting profiles with really unbelievable pictures.

works for me, though they usually go on webcam for me/ or give me ******** because they don't really understand why the fuk they're sending me a picture with them holding a spoon.
    dude this sh!t isnt rocket science... stop over thinking it, its just girls, use your common sense... the misc is full of fuking virgins, be real... if you can't see how stupid asking a chick for a picture of her holding a spoon is, then you deserve their lack of interest. Ask them for their ******** if you want to confirm they're the girl in the pics and that they havent gotten fat...

Scarbarrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Scarbarrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Scarbarrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Scarbarrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Scarbarrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Scarbarrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Scarbarrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Scarbarrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Scarbarrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Scarbarrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Scarbarrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by kingof_queens View Post
    I've read pretty much every page of this thread, and I remember a LOT of posts saying that girls stopped responding after being asked for spoon pics.

Just sayin'...

which is why you tell them that cool story..probably best not to ask for a "spoon pic" but some sort of pic that shows that she's not a troll...if you haven't already just text her back with that story telling her why you asked for it.

*edit*

did you even tineye/google image her pics?
    Last edited by Scarbarrow; 07-28-2011 at 10:13 AM.
    UNMC
    Walk around like ur bigger than prince.

Career/ED Misc
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=144772761&p=890314821#post890314821

Repping MMA brahs on sight

Originally Posted by Scarbarrow View Post
    which is why you tell them that cool story..probably best not to ask for a "spoon pic" but some sort of pic that shows that she's not a troll...if you haven't already just text her back with that story telling her why you asked for it.

*edit*

did you even tineye/google image her pics?
    Yea, came up with 0 results. And I did tell her the story you typed out, with a few alterations. Thats when she stopped texting me. She must have thought the "friend" i was talking about must have been myself...if in fact this is not a troll.

NaterPike has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NaterPike has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NaterPike has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NaterPike has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NaterPike has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NaterPike has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NaterPike has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NaterPike has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NaterPike has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NaterPike has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NaterPike has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Well wtf. I tried logging into my account this morning and it will not let me. Also tried to do a retrieve password and the email isn't in the system anymore. Does this mean it's been banned? I've only been blocked by one person.
    Ohio State Buckeyes - I rep back

TTKA S.L.A.G.

You fibro'd my algia! TommyTuffGuy's Avatar
    TommyTuffGuy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TommyTuffGuy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TommyTuffGuy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TommyTuffGuy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TommyTuffGuy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TommyTuffGuy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TommyTuffGuy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TommyTuffGuy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TommyTuffGuy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TommyTuffGuy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TommyTuffGuy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by LikeAMachine View Post
    How do you brahs deal with this. After banging last night....

Her: "Casual sex is fun and all but I'm looking for someone to date.
    Me: "Ok"
    Her: "I mean I just want to see how this goes"
    Me: "I understand"
    Her: "By you understand you mean you agree?"
    Me: "Yeah I mean I'm open minded to see how it goes"

Now I want to keep banging her, but I feel like this conversation is going to be revisited shortly. She invited me to some ****gytime brunch on ********, which I am not going to accept.

Wat do misc?
    lulz. dude, they all do this. even the coolest of the cool. What I do is usually just get them acclimated to my personality/charisma and do what you kinda did...agree, but ignore since we've "already been over this" and it's not going to go her way. You have to project it subtly that you are in charge.
    ï‘‘ God of POF Crewï‘‘
    Butt Officer...I fed her to the chainsaw and HE ate her!!

Current Stack:
    Sparta Nutrition Kraken
    Animal Whey
    Horny Goat Weed Bulk Powder
    CEL M-Test
    Swanson Olive Leaf Extract (look onto this)
    Probiotics

I'll start lifting later. tential's Avatar
    tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Not the way to go. You go something like "Look, I've gotten busted before on here and actually was talking to a 40 year old man when I thought I was talking to a cute 21 year old woman. Because of this I normally ask to either talk on the phone with a girl, or have her send me a pic of holding some random household item, usually a spoon. =p"

jacketfan is just really nice. (+1000) jacketfan is just really nice. (+1000) jacketfan is just really nice. (+1000) jacketfan is just really nice. (+1000) jacketfan is just really nice. (+1000) jacketfan is just really nice. (+1000) jacketfan is just really nice. (+1000) jacketfan is just really nice. (+1000) jacketfan is just really nice. (+1000) jacketfan is just really nice. (+1000) jacketfan is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by NaterPike View Post
    Well wtf. I tried logging into my account this morning and it will not let me. Also tried to do a retrieve password and the email isn't in the system anymore. Does this mean it's been banned? I've only been blocked by one person.
    ya, its gay as **** that they dont tell you and let you try logging in for 5 mintues like a jackass.

the first time i got banned i asked some 40 year old milf if she was into younger guys and she responded back that im ugly. and i say something about i g uess she is bitter about being 40 and likely forever alone. and she reported me and i got banned.
    When the world says, "Give up," Hope whispers, "Try it one more time."

TommyTuffGuy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TommyTuffGuy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TommyTuffGuy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TommyTuffGuy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TommyTuffGuy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TommyTuffGuy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TommyTuffGuy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TommyTuffGuy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TommyTuffGuy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TommyTuffGuy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TommyTuffGuy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I almost always get them to my ********, some to see if they've gone whale (and lots have from their POF pics) but mostly for THEM to get comfortable with me...once they browse my 'clever' status updates, see my folders of pics being outgoing, approachable, funny, etc you have them hooked. Especially the ones who give you grief about meeting and coming to your place..you put them on ice for a bit...let the other bishes post on your wall, slap up hilarious updates and eventually they come around and do your bidding and follow your requests instead of theirs.

They ALWAYS come around. And the ones that don't, you just clipp the bishes off your profile or they delete you because they're intimidated. WIN/WIN.

(Also I do NOT have my last name on ********. I think that is asinine. Just my first and middle...you don't want women having opportunities to search up on you.)
    ï‘‘ God of POF Crewï‘‘

Current Stack:
    Sparta Nutrition Kraken
    Animal Whey
    CEL M-Test
    Probiotics

jacketfan is just really nice. (+1000) jacketfan is just really nice. (+1000) jacketfan is just really nice. (+1000) jacketfan is just really nice. (+1000) jacketfan is just really nice. (+1000) jacketfan is just really nice. (+1000) jacketfan is just really nice. (+1000) jacketfan is just really nice. (+1000) jacketfan is just really nice. (+1000) jacketfan is just really nice. (+1000) jacketfan is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by TommyTuffGuy View Post
    I almost always get them to my ********, some to see if they've gone whale (and lots have from their POF pics) but mostly for THEM to get comfortable with me...once they browse my 'clever' status updates, see my folders of pics being outgoing, approachable, funny, etc you have them hooked. Especially the ones who give you grief about meeting and coming to your place..you put them on ice for a bit...let the other bishes post on your wall, slap up hilarious updates and eventually they come around and do your bidding and follow your requests instead of theirs.

They ALWAYS come around. And the ones that don't, you just clipp the bishes off your profile or they delete you because they're intimidated. WIN/WIN.

(Also I do NOT have my last name on ********. I think that is asinine. Just my first and middle...you don't want women having opportunities to search up on you.)
    lol, i think thats a horrible idea. when i first signed up a year ago, i got "highlight reeled" aka pics that made her look 10x's better then she is, by some nasty bish.

well i added her on ******** and we had a mutual friend. And she messaged the mutual friend i met her on a dating site and i was trying to take her out. and wanted to know if i was an ok guy.

omg i was so embarrassed.

NaterPike has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NaterPike has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NaterPike has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NaterPike has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NaterPike has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NaterPike has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NaterPike has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NaterPike has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NaterPike has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NaterPike has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NaterPike has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    ya, its gay as **** that they dont tell you and let you try logging in for 5 mintues like a jackass.

the first time i got banned i asked some 40 year old milf if she was into younger guys and she responded back that im ugly. and i say something about i g uess she is bitter about being 40 and likely forever alone. and she reported me and i got banned.
    Thing is I never sent anything that was really mean, or at least I didn't think so. Maybe someone took offense to one of the pastas. Whatever I can always make a new one.
    Ohio State Buckeyes - I rep back

TTKA S.L.A.G.

AndreiT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AndreiT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AndreiT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AndreiT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AndreiT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AndreiT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AndreiT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AndreiT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AndreiT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AndreiT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AndreiT has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Well here is an interesting one so far she seems to want it and is a pretty good solid rating

Talking

lol, i think thats a horrible idea. when i first signed up a year ago, i got "highlight reeled" aka pics that made her look 10x's better then she is, by some nasty bish.

well i added her on ******** and we had a mutual friend. And she messaged the mutual friend i met her on a dating site and i was trying to take her out. and wanted to know if i was an ok guy.

omg i was so embarrassed.
    I assure you, when dealing with these hoes, nothing I do is a horrible idea.
    ï‘‘ God of POF Crewï‘‘

Current Stack:
    Sparta Nutrition Kraken
    Animal Whey
    CEL M-Test
    Probiotics

Originally Posted by AndreiT View Post
    Well here is an interesting one so far she seems to want it and is a pretty good solid rating

fantastic body, shrek face. Obviously yes, you do meet her and fawk her. You never know, she may have some considerable traits sexually like knowing how to properly work and suck a cawk or can clap her ass for you.

srs!
    ï‘‘ God of POF Crewï‘‘

Current Stack:
    Sparta Nutrition Kraken
    Animal Whey
    CEL M-Test
    Probiotics

LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Yeah I have a strict rule that until I either friend zone or fuk a bish, there is no ********.

Anywhere in between friend zone or smashing partner, she is getting denied.
    (っ◕‿◕)っ

Originally Posted by LikeAMachine View Post
    Yeah I have a strict rule that until I either friend zone or fuk a bish, there is no ********.

Anywhere in between friend zone or smashing partner, she is getting denied.
    We all have our strategies. I just know my turn-over rate is astounding once I get them on there and they get "comfortable" with me.

(which is ridiculous on their part because they still haven't met me or heard my voice but somehow they still come over.)

EDIT: women LOVE to compete, it's innate. when they see other bishes posting on your profile and whatnot, they will contact you and say something ridiculous like "do u really think that girl so and so is hot??" (when of course she is, but women never think any other girl is attractive) and it leads to them 'proving' they are better and coming over.
    ï‘‘ God of POF Crewï‘‘

Current Stack:
    Sparta Nutrition Kraken
    Animal Whey
    CEL M-Test
    Probiotics

AndreiT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AndreiT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AndreiT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AndreiT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AndreiT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AndreiT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AndreiT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AndreiT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AndreiT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AndreiT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AndreiT has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    fantastic body, shrek face. Obviously yes, you do meet her and fawk her. You never know, she may have some considerable traits sexually like knowing how to properly work and suck a cawk or can clap her ass for you.

srs!
    in the first pic she kinda looks like that chic from superbad

Originally Posted by AndreiT View Post
    in the first pic she kinda looks like that chic from superbad
    she won't in person. But don't let that stop you. This is the type of broad you see waltz by that you'd never actually date but you yell to your friends "she's built for sexorz!!"
    ï‘‘ God of POF Crewï‘‘

Current Stack:
    Sparta Nutrition Kraken
    Animal Whey
    CEL M-Test
    Probiotics

We all have our strategies. I just know my turn-over rate is astounding once I get them on there and they get "comfortable" with me.

(which is ridiculous on their part because they still haven't met me or heard my voice but somehow they still come over.)

EDIT: women LOVE to compete, it's innate. when they see other bishes posting on your profile and whatnot, they will contact you and say something ridiculous like "do u really think that girl so and so is hot??" (when of course she is, but women never think any other girl is attractive) and it leads to them 'proving' they are better and coming over.
    thats true. my best friend is a chick and when she sees other girls hitting up a guys ******** wall, she gets 10x's more aggressive.

to me personal humiliation of a crazy loser bish being added to my ********, outweighs any positive i can get from it. ive only had one girl who didnt go out with me after me tellin her i didnt have one

thats true. my best friend is a chick and when she sees other girls hitting up a guys ******** wall, she gets 10x's more aggressive.

to me personal humiliation of a crazy loser bish being added to my ********, outweighs any positive i can get from it. ive only had one girl who didnt go out with me after me tellin her i didnt have one
    but...I don't get this? You can just delete/block them and they can never see or contact you again...it's pretty genius.
    ï‘‘ God of POF Crewï‘‘

Current Stack:
    Sparta Nutrition Kraken
    Animal Whey
    CEL M-Test
    Probiotics

she won't in person. But don't let that stop you. This is the type of broad you see waltz by that you'd never actually date but you yell to your friends "she's built for sexorz!!"
    yeah I can tell she wants it bad, she was there all trying to prove herself, gave up the number super quick

I'll start lifting later. tential's Avatar
    tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Well, POF is going quite shiitty for me. Even Datehook I did better on. Won't give any excuse just gunna try til Sunday then pretty much deleting my online accounts and secluding myself til school starts!

gmsd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gmsd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gmsd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gmsd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gmsd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gmsd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gmsd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gmsd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gmsd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gmsd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gmsd has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Sent so you think you can just waltz up onto my page pasta and got this back

YEA I COULD HANDLE THAT BUT IM NOT GOING TO GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT HAHHAHAHA HAVE A GOOD DAY

wtf?
    yucky yucky yucky yucky yucky all day

Scarbarrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Scarbarrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Scarbarrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Scarbarrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Scarbarrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Scarbarrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Scarbarrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Scarbarrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Scarbarrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Scarbarrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Scarbarrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by gmsd View Post
    Sent so you think you can just waltz up onto my page pasta and got this back

YEA I COULD HANDLE THAT BUT IM NOT GOING TO GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT HAHHAHAHA HAVE A GOOD DAY

wtf?
    strong retard lol she replied back to your message...

DUMBBITTCH.jpg
    UNMC

Career/ED Misc
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=144772761&p=890314821#post890314821

Originally Posted by tential View Post
    Well, POF is going quite shiitty for me. Even Datehook I did better on. Won't give any excuse just gunna try til Sunday then pretty much deleting my online accounts and secluding myself til school starts!
    what do you send them/ what do they reply back with?
    UNMC

Career/ED Misc

Closed Thread
Page 212 of 304 FirstFirst ... 112 162 202 210 211 212 213 214 222 262 ... LastLast