Closed Thread
Page 131 of 304 FirstFirst ... 31 81 121 129 130 131 132 133 141 181 231 ... LastLast
Results 3,901 to 3,930 of 9098
    NsomNiak is just really nice. (+1000) NsomNiak is just really nice. (+1000) NsomNiak is just really nice. (+1000) NsomNiak is just really nice. (+1000) NsomNiak is just really nice. (+1000) NsomNiak is just really nice. (+1000) NsomNiak is just really nice. (+1000) NsomNiak is just really nice. (+1000) NsomNiak is just really nice. (+1000) NsomNiak is just really nice. (+1000) NsomNiak is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by KouRon View Post
    Possible to find her location?

edit: nvm seems to be Melbourne.

LOL this bish is sad and angry at me cuz i don't trust her (called her out for the 2 ******** accounts). LOL NO SHIIT SHERLOCK! Idnno how to resolve this, unless we meet up. But fuk i am still fairly certain she is legit!
    She represented Monster Energy drink at an event on New Years' Eve two years ago (12/31/08). Ask her what she did NYE two years ago if somehow you could work that in...like maybe come up with some bs like, "just think, 2 years ago I remember gazin' at the stars on NYE and wondering if I would ever meet that special girl that could match my good looks, wit and charm. Could I have been thinking of you?" Let her respond, then ask her what she did that night. See if she says Monster Energy drink event. Update the Misc.

She better be real, dammit. She's such a hottie.
    straight gully...
    █║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌│▌█║▌│▌

Misc Car Crew (2013 Ford Mustang Shelby GT500)
    â™› POF Krew â™›
    Foreveralone Young Professionals Crew
    ☆ ☆ ☆Yellow Fever Crew ☆ ☆ ☆

'No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. What a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable.'
    -Socrates

miketheblade is a name known to all. (+5000) miketheblade is a name known to all. (+5000) miketheblade is a name known to all. (+5000) miketheblade is a name known to all. (+5000) miketheblade is a name known to all. (+5000) miketheblade is a name known to all. (+5000) miketheblade is a name known to all. (+5000) miketheblade is a name known to all. (+5000) miketheblade is a name known to all. (+5000) miketheblade is a name known to all. (+5000) miketheblade is a name known to all. (+5000)
    i am getting denied left and right wtf

so much easier for me to pick up girls IRL this **** gets annoying

ErikG803 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ErikG803 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ErikG803 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ErikG803 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ErikG803 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ErikG803 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ErikG803 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ErikG803 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ErikG803 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ErikG803 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ErikG803 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    This one bish deleted her account and stopped texting me mid-convo, did some detective work and see she got back with her ex-boyfriend. She was strong GF material so felt bad man. Sulked for an hour or two, called up a POF bish and met up for drinks and got a teeny bit yucky, then hopped back on POF and pulled two 19 year old phone numbers, one of whom is a stripper.

I love this site

miketheblade is a name known to all. (+5000) miketheblade is a name known to all. (+5000) miketheblade is a name known to all. (+5000) miketheblade is a name known to all. (+5000) miketheblade is a name known to all. (+5000) miketheblade is a name known to all. (+5000) miketheblade is a name known to all. (+5000) miketheblade is a name known to all. (+5000) miketheblade is a name known to all. (+5000) miketheblade is a name known to all. (+5000) miketheblade is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by ErikG803 View Post
    This one bish deleted her account and stopped texting me mid-convo, did some detective work and see she got back with her ex-boyfriend. She was strong GF material so felt bad man. Sulked for an hour or two, called up a POF bish and met up for drinks and got a teeny bit yucky, then hopped back on POF and pulled two 19 year old phone numbers, one of whom is a stripper.

I love this site
    i never get hung up on girls i dont meet.

i met this one bish took amazing photos.. met her IRL was a giraffe necked whore

yeah i still smashed her but thought she was GF material ended up being dumb and try hard as **** to impress me so i pounded it out and boned out never txted her again

this is why i dont like talking to girls for a long time online its almost ****ing pointless! i guess this is why i kinda fail at this **** too..

moetstylesbrah is just really nice. (+1000) moetstylesbrah is just really nice. (+1000) moetstylesbrah is just really nice. (+1000) moetstylesbrah is just really nice. (+1000) moetstylesbrah is just really nice. (+1000) moetstylesbrah is just really nice. (+1000) moetstylesbrah is just really nice. (+1000) moetstylesbrah is just really nice. (+1000) moetstylesbrah is just really nice. (+1000) moetstylesbrah is just really nice. (+1000) moetstylesbrah is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by moetstylesbrah View Post
    will rep any one who gives me something to copy pasta in my "about me" section.

i just made account now..

also ideas for openers ? i found some bitshes i want to start a convo with
    come on brahs.. give me some copy pasta to update my profile with..

i suck at writing or even talking about my self in interviews

KouRon is a name known to all. (+5000) KouRon is a name known to all. (+5000) KouRon is a name known to all. (+5000) KouRon is a name known to all. (+5000) KouRon is a name known to all. (+5000) KouRon is a name known to all. (+5000) KouRon is a name known to all. (+5000) KouRon is a name known to all. (+5000) KouRon is a name known to all. (+5000) KouRon is a name known to all. (+5000) KouRon is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by NsomNiak View Post
    She represented Monster Energy drink at an event on New Years' Eve two years ago (12/31/08). Ask her what she did NYE two years ago if somehow you could work that in...like maybe come up with some bs like, "just think, 2 years ago I remember gazin' at the stars on NYE and wondering if I would ever meet that special girl that could match my good looks, wit and charm. Could I have been thinking of you?" Let her respond, then ask her what she did that night. See if she says Monster Energy drink event. Update the Misc.

She better be real, dammit. She's such a hottie.
    Brah i have managed to convince her to send me a spoon pic, so i won't need to worry about asking those questions.

She said she will do it tomorrow.

I asked for her holding a sign with my name on it, so will update you boys if she delivers.
    ★★★ I was part of Ultra 2013 Thread Crew ★★★
    No Fap October 2012 COMPLETED!
    Misc Persian Crew
    -->>MMC<<--
    Dorian Yates training = The only way to train!
    M4L Krew Representing!~
    RIP - Az "Zyzz" Sergeyevich :( , The god has fallen, but the legend lives on! <3

Thor1991 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Thor1991 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Thor1991 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Thor1991 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Thor1991 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Thor1991 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Thor1991 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Thor1991 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Thor1991 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Thor1991 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Thor1991 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    What do MISC!

Got digits off 39 year old milf, she wants me to come stay in her flat in london next weekend. Train is £150 return (I know right..) so I said no-can-do, so now shes paying for the train! Strong wtf, but also strong weekend of sex. Although she also wants to take me out as well.. but looks like she'll be payin! This is a teenagers dream right here

AirWrecked will become famous soon enough. (+50) AirWrecked will become famous soon enough. (+50) AirWrecked will become famous soon enough. (+50) AirWrecked will become famous soon enough. (+50) AirWrecked will become famous soon enough. (+50) AirWrecked will become famous soon enough. (+50) AirWrecked will become famous soon enough. (+50) AirWrecked will become famous soon enough. (+50) AirWrecked will become famous soon enough. (+50) AirWrecked will become famous soon enough. (+50) AirWrecked will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I'm wishing the best for you KouRon brah.

Is there a way I can help, now? Like I said, we had been chatting and I could ask her a question you give me and let you know her response to see if they check out.
    Let me know.

So I was supposed to have coffee with that sneaker beauty this morning.
    Wake up, do hair, throw on blue shirt, nice zip-up hoody over that, best jeans and favourite sneakers.
    Leave the house, and call her. No answer. Forget about it and go grab a coffee myself.

She texts me about an hour ago, about seven hours after I called her, saying "Sorry I didn't get back to you all day, I woke up at 2 ".
    I don't want to come off annoyed but I don't want to be a push over either so I was kinda lost on what exactly to text back. Ended up playing it like it was cool (the deal was I was getting coffee and she should join me, so it wasn't like I was relying on her or anything, still got my coffee lol). Told her though, if she doesn't want to meet up just tell me, I'm not the kind of guy you need to avoid and make excuses up for, I'm not stressed.
    She replies "Aw, no its not that! I'm free monday, tuesday and wednesday, if you're free lets grab coffee!"
    I tell her I'll get back to her on Sunday and let her know when I'm free again.
    She doesn't respond.

Thankfully I'm real suspect, she's like KouRon's girl, seems way to pretty for POF, but I want to believe. So I'll text her on Sunday and try set it up again, if not I'm not caught up on it anymore. The abundance of woman I could hang with POF has offered me is way too much for a 17 year old to handle, but my game has increased ten-fold in the short few weeks I've been on it.

It's pretty much thanks to all you brahs too x (nh)
    - Like Mike.

KouRon is a name known to all. (+5000) KouRon is a name known to all. (+5000) KouRon is a name known to all. (+5000) KouRon is a name known to all. (+5000) KouRon is a name known to all. (+5000) KouRon is a name known to all. (+5000) KouRon is a name known to all. (+5000) KouRon is a name known to all. (+5000) KouRon is a name known to all. (+5000) KouRon is a name known to all. (+5000) KouRon is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by AirWrecked View Post
    I'm wishing the best for you KouRon brah.

Is there a way I can help, now? Like I said, we had been chatting and I could ask her a question you give me and let you know her response to see if they check out.
    Let me know.

So I was supposed to have coffee with that sneaker beauty this morning.
    Wake up, do hair, throw on blue shirt, nice zip-up hoody over that, best jeans and favourite sneakers.
    Leave the house, and call her. No answer. Forget about it and go grab a coffee myself.

She texts me about an hour ago, about seven hours after I called her, saying "Sorry I didn't get back to you all day, I woke up at 2 ".
    I don't want to come off annoyed but I don't want to be a push over either so I was kinda lost on what exactly to text back. Ended up playing it like it was cool (the deal was I was getting coffee and she should join me, so it wasn't like I was relying on her or anything, still got my coffee lol). Told her though, if she doesn't want to meet up just tell me, I'm not the kind of guy you need to avoid and make excuses up for, I'm not stressed.
    She replies "Aw, no its not that! I'm free monday, tuesday and wednesday, if you're free lets grab coffee!"
    I tell her I'll get back to her on Sunday and let her know when I'm free again.
    She doesn't respond.

Thankfully I'm real suspect, she's like KouRon's girl, seems way to pretty for POF, but I want to believe. So I'll text her on Sunday and try set it up again, if not I'm not caught up on it anymore. The abundance of woman I could hang with POF has offered me is way too much for a 17 year old to handle, but my game has increased ten-fold in the short few weeks I've been on it.

It's pretty much thanks to all you brahs too x (nh)
    Brother, i got this under control i think. I managed to convince her to take a spoon pic for me (she gonna take tomorrow) and she still mad crazy over me (she wants to have phone sex again tonight lol).

I am praying to god this chick is legit, cuz im sticking a ring on her if real! lol There is so much real life with this chick, but I WANT TO BELIEVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PS. Bro PM me the link to her account, i wanna see if i have talked to this chick or not. Might be able to help you if i have.
    Misc Persian Crew
    -->>MMC<<--
    M4L Krew Representing!~
    RIP - Az "Zyzz" Sergeyevich :( , The god has fallen, but the legend lives on! <3

Registered User plantarismuscle's Avatar
    plantarismuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) plantarismuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) plantarismuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) plantarismuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) plantarismuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) plantarismuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) plantarismuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) plantarismuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) plantarismuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) plantarismuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) plantarismuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Thor1991 View Post
    What do MISC!

Got digits off 39 year old milf, she wants me to come stay in her flat in london next weekend. Train is £150 return (I know right..) so I said no-can-do, so now shes paying for the train! Strong wtf, but also strong weekend of sex. Although she also wants to take me out as well.. but looks like she'll be payin! This is a teenagers dream right here
    Go for it, but promise to update/pics etc etc

alienmonkey is on a distinguished road. (+10) alienmonkey is on a distinguished road. (+10) alienmonkey is on a distinguished road. (+10) alienmonkey is on a distinguished road. (+10) alienmonkey is on a distinguished road. (+10) alienmonkey is on a distinguished road. (+10) alienmonkey is on a distinguished road. (+10) alienmonkey is on a distinguished road. (+10) alienmonkey is on a distinguished road. (+10) alienmonkey is on a distinguished road. (+10) alienmonkey is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Woke up to this in my inbox.... Killed my morning, night, and weekend. Can use the practice, but not this bad lol

Originally Posted by Lost all my green and became the Caucasian Shrek
    What's up. U trying to have sum rough sex no ateibfa attached

South Florida brah BoilerUpIndy's Avatar
    BoilerUpIndy is just really nice. (+1000) BoilerUpIndy is just really nice. (+1000) BoilerUpIndy is just really nice. (+1000) BoilerUpIndy is just really nice. (+1000) BoilerUpIndy is just really nice. (+1000) BoilerUpIndy is just really nice. (+1000) BoilerUpIndy is just really nice. (+1000) BoilerUpIndy is just really nice. (+1000) BoilerUpIndy is just really nice. (+1000) BoilerUpIndy is just really nice. (+1000) BoilerUpIndy is just really nice. (+1000)
    Brah i have managed to convince her to send me a spoon pic, so i won't need to worry about asking those questions.

She said she will do it tomorrow.

I asked for her holding a sign with my name on it, so will update you boys if she delivers.
    In for spoon pics of hot bish
    ★★★ I was part of the Ultra 2013 Thread Crew ★★★
    ★★★ I was part of the Ultra 2014 Thread Crew ★★★
    ┏(-_-)┛I was part of the Ultra 2015 Thread Crew (AND WAS FRONT ROW AT ASOT 700)┗(-_- )┓

daveel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) daveel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) daveel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) daveel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) daveel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) daveel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) daveel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) daveel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) daveel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) daveel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) daveel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Lads i have been reading through the thread picking up tips from the masters lol i have committed to trolling and picking up milfs there more entertaining then the photoshop young chicks.

So far im nearly at spoon pic stage with

not bad srs
    Cutting to 170 Log - 90's bodybuilders, hot bishes & sometimes lifting

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=149272843

Sithbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sithbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sithbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sithbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sithbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sithbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sithbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sithbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sithbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sithbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sithbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by moetstylesbrah View Post
    come on brahs.. give me some copy pasta to update my profile with..

i suck at writing or even talking about my self in interviews

I am a shallow, proud, arrogant prick. I can also be the most sincere, thoughtful gentlemen you will meet. I believe life about taking chances and meeting new people,experiencing new things and having your perceptions altered. People think they have a "type." I prefer not to categorize people. Life isn't about putting objects into box's , Life is about LIVING.

Personally, I like to go out to bars, beaches ,local mountains, ect. I like to have a good time wherever I am and to laugh. In my time alone I enjoy staying fit i.e running and body building whilst also keeping up with the news.

Please don't waste my time if your still " figuring out what you want " or any of that bull****. You need know you want me and be upfront if you don't. I don't respond to games. I'm mature enough to walk away and hope you are too.

My two favourite movies are :
    Troy
    I love you, man

My ideal is someone who can be happy wrapping up in a blanket and conversing about life. You'll have to put up with a lot of sport equipment lying around , though.

If you don't need a drunken night of karaoke to loosen up and you can laugh at South Park then we might get along! Anyways, if you have made it this far... I would be happy to hear from you if...

-You have a sense of humour
    -You don't have a penis, or have never had a penis (I'm open minded and exceptions can possibly be made but in this case, there's a higher chance of you finding Harry Potter's magic wand than that happening... sorry!)
    -You are not a psycho stalker

here you go, man.
    Reps on sight: ☆☆☆UK Crew☆☆☆

Zyzz, RIP my dude.

I'll start lifting later. tential's Avatar
    tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by alienmonkey View Post
    Woke up to this in my inbox.... Killed my morning, night, and weekend. Can use the practice, but not this bad lol
    Lol message back and see just how freaky she'll get. Then propose a gangbang lol.

DroppingDimes has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DroppingDimes has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DroppingDimes has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DroppingDimes has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DroppingDimes has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DroppingDimes has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DroppingDimes has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DroppingDimes has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DroppingDimes has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DroppingDimes has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DroppingDimes has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Sithbrah View Post
    I am a shallow, proud, arrogant prick. I can also be the most sincere, thoughtful gentlemen you will meet. I believe life about taking chances and meeting new people,experiencing new things and having your perceptions altered. People think they have a "type." I prefer not to categorize people. Life isn't about putting objects into box's , Life is about LIVING.

Personally, I like to go out to bars, beaches ,local mountains, ect. I like to have a good time wherever I am and to laugh. In my time alone I enjoy staying fit i.e running and body building whilst also keeping up with the news.

Please don't waste my time if your still " figuring out what you want " or any of that bull****. You need know you want me and be upfront if you don't. I don't respond to games. I'm mature enough to walk away and hope you are too.

My two favourite movies are :
    Troy
    I love you, man

My ideal is someone who can be happy wrapping up in a blanket and conversing about life. You'll have to put up with a lot of sport equipment lying around , though.

If you don't need a drunken night of karaoke to loosen up and you can laugh at South Park then we might get along! Anyways, if you have made it this far... I would be happy to hear from you if...

-You have a sense of humour
    -You don't have a penis, or have never had a penis (I'm open minded and exceptions can possibly be made but in this case, there's a higher chance of you finding Harry Potter's magic wand than that happening... sorry!)
    -You are not a psycho stalker

here you go, man.
    Put the first line into google search and about 20 profile came up and a link to this thread.

Original material = more play

Sithbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sithbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sithbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sithbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sithbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sithbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sithbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sithbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sithbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sithbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sithbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by DroppingDimes View Post
    Put the first line into google search and about 20 profile came up and a link to this thread.

Implying bishs google profile information.

This works for me, brah
    Reps on sight: ☆☆☆UK Crew☆☆☆

Zyzz, RIP my dude.

tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by TheBateman View Post
    is this real life?
    Don't get any idea Bateman....

TehMan is a name known to all. (+5000) TehMan is a name known to all. (+5000) TehMan is a name known to all. (+5000) TehMan is a name known to all. (+5000) TehMan is a name known to all. (+5000) TehMan is a name known to all. (+5000) TehMan is a name known to all. (+5000) TehMan is a name known to all. (+5000) TehMan is a name known to all. (+5000) TehMan is a name known to all. (+5000) TehMan is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by ErikG803 View Post

I love this site
    haha awesome!
    Current bulk thread of peace
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=134659001&page=33

OAT Crew
    *Korea Crew*
    IIFYM

"The Price of Excellence is Discipline; The Cost of Mediocrity is Disappointment"

www.********.com/PHFitness

Coaching by Team 3DMJ! http://www.3dmusclejourney.com

MartyMcFly92 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MartyMcFly92 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MartyMcFly92 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MartyMcFly92 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MartyMcFly92 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MartyMcFly92 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MartyMcFly92 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MartyMcFly92 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MartyMcFly92 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MartyMcFly92 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MartyMcFly92 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by DroppingDimes View Post

-I breakdance for nickles near the entrance to the subway, and sometimes the bus stop on slow days.
    -I honestly thought I could dig to China when I was a kid. One day I will
    -I'm extremely spontaneous. One minute I’m driving down the road. Next thing you know I’m standing on top of my car surfing. You just never know with me.
    -If that last line has you rolling your eyes, don't worry, I also drive fast, refuse to take sh*t from anyone, and am generally an ***hole, but you know...the fun kind thats impossible to hate. If life were a movie I'd be a villain. The villain you root for..
    -I'm the guy who is perfectly comfortable making the first move; whether it be a romantic kiss on the doorstep or throwing you up against a wall and making out with you HARD...in the rain.
    -I travel all over the world for work, so I'm out of town a lot...buuut I also take my friends along sometimes to keep me company
    -I sing in my car all the time. People like to stare.
    -I always give people a courtesy wave ( or a thumbs up when Im feeling good) when they let me change lanes.
    -If we hang out there will never be an "awkward silence" don't worry, if you’re nervous I will just tease you.
    -I have a fully black dog named Sunny, she has bright green eyes and loves women...just like me.
    -I can sleep anywhere; concerts, my desk, while I'm driving, at a funeral, wedding, stay-awake-as-long-as-you-can-competition, anywhere.
    - I have to stop in a Krispy Kreme every time the Hot N Ready light is on. It’s a tradition.

I also have a list of things I want to do before I die. These include, but are not limited to, the following: give a homeless guy a piggy back ride; make enough money to buy out KFC, then burn it to the ground, and then burn its ashes; get Miley Cyrus pregnant; shake hands with Jesus; find out who Big Foot is, etc. But of course, all these things are secondary to meeting that special someone. And hopefully I will find luck here of all places.

I think I'll just eventually buy my own Caribbean island and build a tree house living on my own sail-boat and exploring the coast.

If you see me in the supermarket, I'll be rummaging through the shelves to get to the items at the back - they always put the fresher items in the back. There's a massive conspiracy afoot to make us buy all the old stuff!

I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

If I made you smile, feel free to message me for more.

(dis be my profile, bishes e-mail me constantly sayin how funny it is. Bishes love Terminator.)

my cats watch me have sex 789789's Avatar
    789789 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 789789 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 789789 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 789789 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 789789 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 789789 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 789789 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 789789 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 789789 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 789789 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 789789 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by MartyMcFly92 View Post
    -I breakdance for nickles near the entrance to the subway, and sometimes the bus stop on slow days.
    -I honestly thought I could dig to China when I was a kid. One day I will
    -I'm extremely spontaneous. One minute I’m driving down the road. Next thing you know I’m standing on top of my car surfing. You just never know with me.
    -If that last line has you rolling your eyes, don't worry, I also drive fast, refuse to take sh*t from anyone, and am generally an ***hole, but you know...the fun kind thats impossible to hate. If life were a movie I'd be a villain. The villain you root for..
    -I'm the guy who is perfectly comfortable making the first move; whether it be a romantic kiss on the doorstep or throwing you up against a wall and making out with you HARD...in the rain.
    -I travel all over the world for work, so I'm out of town a lot...buuut I also take my friends along sometimes to keep me company
    -I sing in my car all the time. People like to stare.
    -I always give people a courtesy wave ( or a thumbs up when Im feeling good) when they let me change lanes.
    -If we hang out there will never be an "awkward silence" don't worry, if you’re nervous I will just tease you.
    -I have a fully black dog named Sunny, she has bright green eyes and loves women...just like me.
    -I can sleep anywhere; concerts, my desk, while I'm driving, at a funeral, wedding, stay-awake-as-long-as-you-can-competition, anywhere.
    - I have to stop in a Krispy Kreme every time the Hot N Ready light is on. It’s a tradition.

I also have a list of things I want to do before I die. These include, but are not limited to, the following: give a homeless guy a piggy back ride; make enough money to buy out KFC, then burn it to the ground, and then burn its ashes; get Miley Cyrus pregnant; shake hands with Jesus; find out who Big Foot is, etc. But of course, all these things are secondary to meeting that special someone. And hopefully I will find luck here of all places.

I think I'll just eventually buy my own Caribbean island and build a tree house living on my own sail-boat and exploring the coast.

If you see me in the supermarket, I'll be rummaging through the shelves to get to the items at the back - they always put the fresher items in the back. There's a massive conspiracy afoot to make us buy all the old stuff!

I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

If I made you smile, feel free to message me for more.

(dis be my profile, bishes e-mail me constantly sayin how funny it is. Bishes love Terminator.)
    wat... its gonna be weird explaing this to girls when you're nothing like this... also googled and like 4 OKCupid profiles came up.
    Formerly the infamous SausageMassage: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=639804123

I was apart of the epic Misc brahs in Vegas for Olympia 2011. We will never forget the memories and the mammaries.

** KNEE DRAGGERS UNITE **
    1993 Suzuki GS500e
    2005 Honda CBR 600RR black tribal fairings.
    1991 Crystal White Miata.

GazzyS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GazzyS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GazzyS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GazzyS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GazzyS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GazzyS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GazzyS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GazzyS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GazzyS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GazzyS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GazzyS is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    What up pof krew? Checking in from Greece, mad club scene in the place we are..first night antics - missing out on banging a 17 year old virgin because I was so drunk I couldn't get it up..sadface.jpg
    υк ¢яєω☆☆☆
    Cutting goal - get shredded.
    Elite Nutrition - www.elite-n.co.uk

Black_Dread is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Black_Dread is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Black_Dread is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Black_Dread is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Black_Dread is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Black_Dread is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Black_Dread is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Black_Dread is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Black_Dread is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Black_Dread is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Black_Dread is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by miketheblade View Post
    i am getting denied left and right wtf

so much easier for me to pick up girls IRL this **** gets annoying
    have to agree with this. plus you dont have to worry about getting angled

it seems all the 6-7/10's on this site think they are big and bad but if you went out to a bar theyd be like a 3-4/10 at best.
                      (ツ)
                               , Y ,
    |||____ /_|_\ ____|||
                          "  /  \  "
                          _|        |_ 

Originally Posted by 789789 View Post
    wat... its gonna be weird explaing this to girls when you're nothing like this... also googled and like 4 OKCupid profiles came up.
    Girls generally don't google shiit. Second, they rarely read much of a profile they just talk and look at pictures. They're women they are rarely have the attention spawn to read something that long.

Brother, i got this under control i think. I managed to convince her to take a spoon pic for me (she gonna take tomorrow) and she still mad crazy over me (she wants to have phone sex again tonight lol).

I am praying to god this chick is legit, cuz im sticking a ring on her if real! lol There is so much real life with this chick, but I WANT TO BELIEVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PS. Bro PM me the link to her account, i wanna see if i have talked to this chick or not. Might be able to help you if i have.
    BOYS I GOT TROLLED!

Bish came clean just then, saying she isn't who she said she was. Said she is a lonely 15 year old girl.

I fukin new it! It was too good to be true. Fuk! I can't believe i had phone sex with a 15 year old (take a seat over there.jpg).

I am so angry at this bitch, i unleashed into her, saying "your a waste of fukin space", "ur fuked in the head", "go fuk ur self with a knife" etc etc. That will teach the slut to not mess with me or anyone else. Fukin women!

All good, now i can focus on the other chick who i got her digits/********. This chick isn't a "is this real life" one like this fake ass slut. So game on again lmao!
    Misc Persian Crew
    -->>MMC<<--
    M4L Krew Representing!~

my cats watch me have sex 789789's Avatar
    789789 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 789789 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 789789 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 789789 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 789789 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 789789 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 789789 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 789789 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 789789 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 789789 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 789789 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    [b]BOYS I GOT TROLLED![b]

Bish came clean just then, saying she isn't who she said she was. Said she is a lonely 15 year old girl.

I fukin new it! It was too good to be true. Fuk! I can't believe i had phone sex with a 15 year old (take a seat over there.jpg).

I am so angry at this bitch, i unleashed into her, saying "your a waste of fukin space", "ur fuked in the head", "go fuk ur self with a knife" etc etc. That will teach the slut to not mess with me or anyone else. Fukin women!
    send her my way... phone sex with minor isn't illegal lulz. did she send you a pic of her at least?

also it's pretty obvious that 90% of gorgeous girls on POF are fake... you're gullible as fuk if you believe otherwise.
    Formerly the infamous SausageMassage: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=639804123

I was apart of the epic Misc brahs in Vegas for Olympia 2011. We will never forget the memories and the mammaries.

** KNEE DRAGGERS UNITE **
    1993 Suzuki GS500e
    2005 Honda CBR 600RR black tribal fairings.
    1991 Crystal White Miata.

Scarbarrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Scarbarrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Scarbarrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Scarbarrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Scarbarrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Scarbarrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Scarbarrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Scarbarrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Scarbarrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Scarbarrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Scarbarrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    BOYS I GOT TROLLED!

All good, now i can focus on the other chick who i got her digits/********. This chick isn't a "is this real life" one like this fake ass slut. So game on again lmao!
    pics of who she really is? and also you know what to do OP

rape her

not srs

a little srs

UNMC
    Walk around like ur bigger than prince.

Career/ED Misc
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=144772761&p=890314821#post890314821

Repping MMA brahs on sight

I feel so used right now lmao.

She aint revealing herself.

I asked if the nudes she sent me last night were her, she said they were, but idnno.

PS. She just deleted her POF account! lol.
    Misc Persian Crew
    -->>MMC<<--
    M4L Krew Representing!~

Scarbarrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Scarbarrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Scarbarrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Scarbarrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Scarbarrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Scarbarrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Scarbarrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Scarbarrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Scarbarrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Scarbarrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Scarbarrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I feel so used right now lmao.

She aint revealing herself.

I asked if the nudes she sent me last night were her, she said they were, but idnno.

PS. She just deleted her POF account! lol.
    how good were her noods.

*edit*

delete em since that's child porn lul
    UNMC
    Walk around like ur bigger than prince.

Career/ED Misc
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=144772761&p=890314821#post890314821

Repping MMA brahs on sight

Originally Posted by Scarbarrow View Post
    how good were her noods.
    could have been anyone/10.

tits, vag pic with dildo inside. I doubt its her.

I cbf pming, so don't ask. Its nothing special.
    Misc Persian Crew
    -->>MMC<<--
    M4L Krew Representing!~

Closed Thread
Page 131 of 304 FirstFirst ... 31 81 121 129 130 131 132 133 141 181 231 ... LastLast