Closed Thread
Page 113 of 304 FirstFirst ... 13 63 103 111 112 113 114 115 123 163 213 ... LastLast
Results 3,361 to 3,390 of 9098
    The **** You Gonna Do? Troll_Patrol's Avatar
    Troll_Patrol is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Troll_Patrol is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Troll_Patrol is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Troll_Patrol is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Troll_Patrol is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Troll_Patrol is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Troll_Patrol is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Troll_Patrol is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Troll_Patrol is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Troll_Patrol is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Troll_Patrol is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    sup *******s

sent bish this message: I would climb Mt. Everest using Snooki's breath as my only air
    supply and a banana hammock as my only clothing if it meant that I
    could speak to you through morse code for one hour.

her reply: haven't heard that one before, I'll give you that.

not sure what a decent response would be tho....any tips?
    <3 http://i.imgur.com/pnCvw.gif <3

Rich89 is just really nice. (+1000) Rich89 is just really nice. (+1000) Rich89 is just really nice. (+1000) Rich89 is just really nice. (+1000) Rich89 is just really nice. (+1000) Rich89 is just really nice. (+1000) Rich89 is just really nice. (+1000) Rich89 is just really nice. (+1000) Rich89 is just really nice. (+1000) Rich89 is just really nice. (+1000) Rich89 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Gonna try OKC, keep seeing the same bishes on POF. The formats gonna take some getting used to but hopefully I'll have better results.
    Former fatty

"The Iron never lies to you. You can walk outside and listen to all kinds of talk, get told that you're a god or a total bastard. The Iron will always kick you the real deal. The Iron is the great reference point, the all-knowing perspective giver. Always there like a beacon in the pitch black. I have found the Iron to be my greatest friend. It never freaks out on me, never runs. Friends may come and go. But two hundred pounds is always two hundred pounds."

I'll start lifting later. tential's Avatar
    tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Scarbarrow View Post
    yea same here, plus i don't have any pictures taken from other people of me ever since i hit this weight so now i have time to get non bathroom self taken photos lulz.

Was she cute? if the whale is cute i'd still smash aslong as she could make her self look decent on a date.
    Eh I wouldn't say cute. Maybe if she did herself up? I'd probably just blaze with her every now and then lol. Maybe smash just to get free weed (Manwhored myself to fatties for weed and will do again if need be I like free things).

Aesthetical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aesthetical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aesthetical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aesthetical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aesthetical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aesthetical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aesthetical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aesthetical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aesthetical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aesthetical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aesthetical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    lolwut

brb wishing I was in tampa
    PUBG - X1
    xX nRAG3D Xx

MCC Crew: WTC crew

Troll_Patrol is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Troll_Patrol is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Troll_Patrol is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Troll_Patrol is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Troll_Patrol is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Troll_Patrol is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Troll_Patrol is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Troll_Patrol is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Troll_Patrol is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Troll_Patrol is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Troll_Patrol is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Exclamation

Originally Posted by Troll_Patrol View Post
    sup *******s

sent bish this message: I would climb Mt. Everest using Snooki's breath as my only air
    supply and a banana hammock as my only clothing if it meant that I
    could speak to you through morse code for one hour.

her reply: haven't heard that one before, I'll give you that.

not sure what a decent response would be tho....any tips?
    come on brehs

dnaskate is on a distinguished road. (+10) dnaskate is on a distinguished road. (+10) dnaskate is on a distinguished road. (+10) dnaskate is on a distinguished road. (+10) dnaskate is on a distinguished road. (+10) dnaskate is on a distinguished road. (+10) dnaskate is on a distinguished road. (+10) dnaskate is on a distinguished road. (+10) dnaskate is on a distinguished road. (+10) dnaskate is on a distinguished road. (+10) dnaskate is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I used to write my own message and always got good responses. But to whoever wrote those genuis copy and paste. Has saved me so much time, I just spam the same message and get the same if or not more responses.

zebrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) zebrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) zebrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) zebrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) zebrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) zebrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) zebrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) zebrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) zebrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) zebrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) zebrah is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    come on brehs
    Now we're talking! Let's do this thing cave man style. We can go to my cabin in the woods up north, it has a fridge stocked full of Devastator Double Bocks. I'll throw on my loincloth and whittle myself a spear, then go out in the woods for a few days and bag a couple elk. Then throw em over my shoulders, maybe crank out a clean set of squats while I'm at it, and trek back to my household where you will be waiting, wearing a traditional cowhide singlet. I will remove my wretched cloth so you can ‘mire my glutes while I grill them up. I assume you will barely be able to contain yourself as my natural pheromones and the scent of dirt, sweat, and hard work hit your nostrils, but you’ll have to wait until after dinner. To keep up with the Neanderthal theme we will throw all the food on the floor of the cabin and eat with our bear hands. Once your mind finally comprehends the alphaness of what just happened your ancestral female instincts will kick in and I will have to fight to keep you off of me. But I will eventually give in and we will have a multiday sex fest using the leftovers we’d be rolling in and each other’s sweat to fuel it. Does that sound like something more down your ally?

Originally Posted by zebrah View Post
    Now we're talking! Let's do this thing cave man style. We can go to my cabin in the woods up north, it has a fridge stocked full of Devastator Double Bocks. I'll throw on my loincloth and whittle myself a spear, then go out in the woods for a few days and bag a couple elk. Then throw em over my shoulders, maybe crank out a clean set of squats while I'm at it, and trek back to my household where you will be waiting, wearing a traditional cowhide singlet. I will remove my wretched cloth so you can ‘mire my glutes while I grill them up. I assume you will barely be able to contain yourself as my natural pheromones and the scent of dirt, sweat, and hard work hit your nostrils, but you’ll have to wait until after dinner. To keep up with the Neanderthal theme we will throw all the food on the floor of the cabin and eat with our bear hands. Once your mind finally comprehends the alphaness of what just happened your ancestral female instincts will kick in and I will have to fight to keep you off of me. But I will eventually give in and we will have a multiday sex fest using the leftovers we’d be rolling in and each other’s sweat to fuel it. Does that sound like something more down your ally?
    not sure if srs. was thinking of using the one reply to mount everest but not sure if another ridiculous reply will work...

zebrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) zebrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) zebrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) zebrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) zebrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) zebrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) zebrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) zebrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) zebrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) zebrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) zebrah is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    not sure if srs. was thinking of using the one reply to mount everest but not sure if another ridiculous reply will work...
    depends if you wanna take it slow or find out if she is DTF

depends if you wanna take it slow or find out if she is DTF
    true, obviously wanna see if shes dtf but not gonna keep throwin ridiculous lines if it wont work. nom sayin?

plus with the way she responded not sure if i should send something else.

true, obviously wanna see if shes dtf but not gonna keep throwin ridiculous lines if it wont work. nom sayin?

plus with the way she responded not sure if i should send something else.
    she didn't respond negatively first pasta, the smiley face tells me she like it. I would personally use another smaller pasta to see if she is dtf/number close

Aesthetical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aesthetical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aesthetical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aesthetical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aesthetical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aesthetical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aesthetical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aesthetical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aesthetical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aesthetical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aesthetical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Aesthetical View Post
    lolwut

brb still wishing I lived in tampa
    brb 2 numbers from hotties in 1 night
    brb no girls like this where I live

PUBG - X1
    xX nRAG3D Xx

she didn't respond negatively first pasta, the smiley face tells me she like it. I would personally use another smaller pasta to see if she is dtf/number close
    hmmm, in that case i could just go with "Do you like to text?" and see wut happens

You fibro'd my algia! TommyTuffGuy's Avatar
    TommyTuffGuy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TommyTuffGuy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TommyTuffGuy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TommyTuffGuy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TommyTuffGuy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TommyTuffGuy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TommyTuffGuy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TommyTuffGuy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TommyTuffGuy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TommyTuffGuy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TommyTuffGuy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    lolwut

brb I am!

I also just met a bish off POF who has this drama with some other bish on my profile over ANOTHER dude and I had to hear a 20 min phone call about this.

lucky **** is jewcy as fawk or I wouldn't have humored it. I did tell her "lol whut who cares?" "SHE TRIED TO KILL ME AND RUN OVER ME WITH HER CAR! WHY ARE YOU HER FRIEND!?!"

and I'm like...................this is over another d00d..why would I give a chit?
    ï‘‘ God of POF Crewï‘‘
    Butt Officer...I fed her to the chainsaw and HE ate her!!

Current Stack:
    Sparta Nutrition Kraken
    Animal Whey
    Horny Goat Weed Bulk Powder
    CEL M-Test
    Swanson Olive Leaf Extract (look onto this)
    Probiotics

Daveeee will become famous soon enough. (+50) Daveeee will become famous soon enough. (+50) Daveeee will become famous soon enough. (+50) Daveeee will become famous soon enough. (+50) Daveeee will become famous soon enough. (+50) Daveeee will become famous soon enough. (+50) Daveeee will become famous soon enough. (+50) Daveeee will become famous soon enough. (+50) Daveeee will become famous soon enough. (+50) Daveeee will become famous soon enough. (+50) Daveeee will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    What now lol???

"I can only think of one thing that is better...and that happens to occur in my bed."

Do it.

Originally Posted by TommyTuffGuy View Post
    brb I am!

I also just met a bish off POF who has this drama with some other bish on my profile over ANOTHER dude and I had to hear a 20 min phone call about this.

lucky **** is jewcy as fawk or I wouldn't have humored it. I did tell her "lol whut who cares?" "SHE TRIED TO KILL ME AND RUN OVER ME WITH HER CAR! WHY ARE YOU HER FRIEND!?!"

and I'm like...................this is over another d00d..why would I give a chit?
    Im seriously considering moving down there, im sick of this *******ry up north. Havent found a job up here, hotter bishes down there. Makes sense to me.

Originally Posted by Daveeee View Post
    "I can only think of one thing that is better...and that happens to occur in my bed."

Do it.
    I had already sent this instead lol
    "Well if all went according to plan and I seduced you with my mind, we were going to do the cheek clapping and booty smackin, but since you wont jump off a cliff with me im not sure I want to give you that pleasure anymore."
    PUBG - X1
    xX nRAG3D Xx

MiaYaYo is just really nice. (+1000) MiaYaYo is just really nice. (+1000) MiaYaYo is just really nice. (+1000) MiaYaYo is just really nice. (+1000) MiaYaYo is just really nice. (+1000) MiaYaYo is just really nice. (+1000) MiaYaYo is just really nice. (+1000) MiaYaYo is just really nice. (+1000) MiaYaYo is just really nice. (+1000) MiaYaYo is just really nice. (+1000) MiaYaYo is just really nice. (+1000)
    DING DING DING

NYY is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NYY is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NYY is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NYY is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NYY is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NYY is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NYY is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NYY is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NYY is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NYY is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NYY is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by MiaYaYo View Post
    DING DING DING

Will be using that right now for the lulz.

I'll screen cap anything noteworthy.
    **New Jersey Crew (732)**

Don't run with the herd, run away from it.

Have an Android device? http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=140799641

RP R[̲̅ə̲̅٨̲̅٥̲̅٦̲̅]ution JamesMUSCLE's Avatar
    JamesMUSCLE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JamesMUSCLE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JamesMUSCLE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JamesMUSCLE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JamesMUSCLE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JamesMUSCLE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JamesMUSCLE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JamesMUSCLE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JamesMUSCLE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JamesMUSCLE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JamesMUSCLE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    lolwut

That works every time

Edit: Just got another # with the 9/10 line
    Your life will never be a straight path.â€
    “To not only take risks, but to be open to life. To accept new views and to be open to new opinions. While it may be frightening, it will also be rewarding. Because the chances you take… the people you meet… the people you love…the faith that you have—that’s what’s going to define your life.â€
    “And when you fall throughout life, fall forward.â€
    -Denzel Washington

miketheblade is a name known to all. (+5000) miketheblade is a name known to all. (+5000) miketheblade is a name known to all. (+5000) miketheblade is a name known to all. (+5000) miketheblade is a name known to all. (+5000) miketheblade is a name known to all. (+5000) miketheblade is a name known to all. (+5000) miketheblade is a name known to all. (+5000) miketheblade is a name known to all. (+5000) miketheblade is a name known to all. (+5000) miketheblade is a name known to all. (+5000)
    DING DING DING

winning.

DING DING DING

gjdm thats like a 1/1 million shot of working. Bet she receives hundred of those mails. Must be a handsome basturd.
    PUBG - X1
    xX nRAG3D Xx

fuarrrrrrr

This is really fuking pathetics, I just did a local search for my area, 7 chicks online.

brb crying myself to sleep
    PUBG - X1
    xX nRAG3D Xx

Scarbarrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Scarbarrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Scarbarrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Scarbarrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Scarbarrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Scarbarrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Scarbarrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Scarbarrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Scarbarrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Scarbarrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Scarbarrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

fuuark
    UNMC
    Walk around like ur bigger than prince.

Career/ED Misc
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=144772761&p=890314821#post890314821

Repping MMA brahs on sight

MiaYaYo is just really nice. (+1000) MiaYaYo is just really nice. (+1000) MiaYaYo is just really nice. (+1000) MiaYaYo is just really nice. (+1000) MiaYaYo is just really nice. (+1000) MiaYaYo is just really nice. (+1000) MiaYaYo is just really nice. (+1000) MiaYaYo is just really nice. (+1000) MiaYaYo is just really nice. (+1000) MiaYaYo is just really nice. (+1000) MiaYaYo is just really nice. (+1000)
    Is there a requirement to wear the POF krew on the sig.. bc i ve been killing it and want to jump in full time haha

South Florida brah BoilerUpIndy's Avatar
    BoilerUpIndy is just really nice. (+1000) BoilerUpIndy is just really nice. (+1000) BoilerUpIndy is just really nice. (+1000) BoilerUpIndy is just really nice. (+1000) BoilerUpIndy is just really nice. (+1000) BoilerUpIndy is just really nice. (+1000) BoilerUpIndy is just really nice. (+1000) BoilerUpIndy is just really nice. (+1000) BoilerUpIndy is just really nice. (+1000) BoilerUpIndy is just really nice. (+1000) BoilerUpIndy is just really nice. (+1000)
    fffuuuu so i asked out this new OKC bish a few days ago, tells me she is busy/working over the weekend and works long days (pharmacist), so she doesn't usually go out after those kinda days (skeptical hippo)....she texted me 45 minutes ago asking if I will be out tonight....told her that some of my pool buddies and I were thinking about it earlier but nothing came through, then I asked what she is doing/if she's going out. No F'ing reply. F'ing text games these bishes play drive me nuts.
    ★★★ I was part of the Ultra 2013 Thread Crew ★★★
    ★★★ I was part of the Ultra 2014 Thread Crew ★★★
    ┏(-_-)┛I was part of the Ultra 2015 Thread Crew (AND WAS FRONT ROW AT ASOT 700)┗(-_- )┓

grizz101 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) grizz101 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) grizz101 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) grizz101 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) grizz101 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) grizz101 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) grizz101 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) grizz101 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) grizz101 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) grizz101 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) grizz101 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    got a few numbers on here. 1 legit 9/10.

its fun to mess around on there

fuarrrrrrr

This is really fuking pathetics, I just did a local search for my area, 7 chicks online.

brb crying myself to sleep
    my area is worse, theres more online but none are hot.

RP R[̲̅ə̲̅٨̲̅٥̲̅٦̲̅]ution JamesMUSCLE's Avatar
    JamesMUSCLE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JamesMUSCLE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JamesMUSCLE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JamesMUSCLE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JamesMUSCLE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JamesMUSCLE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JamesMUSCLE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JamesMUSCLE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JamesMUSCLE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JamesMUSCLE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JamesMUSCLE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    my area is worse, theres more online but none are hot.
    Guarantee my area is even worse.
    Your life will never be a straight path.â€
    “To not only take risks, but to be open to life. To accept new views and to be open to new opinions. While it may be frightening, it will also be rewarding. Because the chances you take… the people you meet… the people you love…the faith that you have—that’s what’s going to define your life.â€
    “And when you fall throughout life, fall forward.â€
    -Denzel Washington

Originally Posted by JamesMUSCLE View Post
    Guarantee my area is even worse.
    Lol Idaho, yeah most likely.
    PUBG - X1
    xX nRAG3D Xx

I'll start lifting later. tential's Avatar
    tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Are you guys unable to search by height in your areas? No matter what search I put in the height never works now.

Closed Thread
Page 113 of 304 FirstFirst ... 13 63 103 111 112 113 114 115 123 163 213 ... LastLast