Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    push_it is just really nice. (+1000) push_it is just really nice. (+1000) push_it is just really nice. (+1000) push_it is just really nice. (+1000) push_it is just really nice. (+1000) push_it is just really nice. (+1000) push_it is just really nice. (+1000) push_it is just really nice. (+1000) push_it is just really nice. (+1000) push_it is just really nice. (+1000) push_it is just really nice. (+1000)

Bringing It All To The Stage

Background
    My name is Jessica and I am a workout-oholic. I am not going to go into all of the details of my past - if you would like to know more about me, you can check out my old journal http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=111216501 - but I will give you some of the main points that have had the most impact on my life.

* I use to be overweight. At my heaviest I was about 185lbs
    * I first got hooked to being healthy and following an actual 'plan' by following the programs made by Scivation
    * I competed in my first Figure Competition last July in the IDFA Toronto Classic and placed 5th
    * I am currently attending college to receive my Exercise Science Diploma
    * As of last Saturday, I am 16 weeks out from my next competition. I am planning to compete in my provinice's Southern Competition with the hopes of moving on to Provinicials.
    * I am also commpeting in the OBF competition - I posted pics today http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...2881521&page=3

Program
    I am following the training and diet programs which are given to me by my best bud, and trainer, Jaim91. Last year she helped me shed unwanted fat and helped me with my competition prep. With her help this year I hope to bring a new and improved 'package' to the stage
    Right now, I train 5 days a week - 4 days of weight lifting and 5 days of cardio.

Hard Work, Dedication, Motivation, Drive, Will Power, Encouragement, Discipline -- What more does a person need?

Last edited by push_it; 03-08-2010 at 12:06 PM.
    Control it or it will control you

Major T is just really nice. (+1000) Major T is just really nice. (+1000) Major T is just really nice. (+1000) Major T is just really nice. (+1000) Major T is just really nice. (+1000) Major T is just really nice. (+1000) Major T is just really nice. (+1000) Major T is just really nice. (+1000) Major T is just really nice. (+1000) Major T is just really nice. (+1000) Major T is just really nice. (+1000)
    1st!!! AND SUBBED!! You know I'm in baby!!

So proud for all you've accomplished so far! The best is yet to come FO SHO!

You got this
    Tara "Major Tower" Lindsay

Team Focus Athlete
    "The only way of finding the limits of the possible is by going beyond them into the impossible" A.C. Clarke

Check out my NEW log!! http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=139315833
    My old log for some history http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=122565321

vanillabn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vanillabn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vanillabn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vanillabn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vanillabn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vanillabn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vanillabn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vanillabn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vanillabn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vanillabn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vanillabn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    2nd!!!!! You're going to do amazing... at the OBF, AND at your comp!! I'll be following along of course
    *Be miserable. Or motivate yourself. Whatever has to be done, it's always your choice.*

MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000)
    In like Sin honey!! OBF pics look hawt!!
    Team Amazon: Sisterhood of Iron

The myth that women should be weak is perpetuated by men who fear strong women and women who fear hard work.
    #selfcare #pickitup #putitdown

push_it is just really nice. (+1000) push_it is just really nice. (+1000) push_it is just really nice. (+1000) push_it is just really nice. (+1000) push_it is just really nice. (+1000) push_it is just really nice. (+1000) push_it is just really nice. (+1000) push_it is just really nice. (+1000) push_it is just really nice. (+1000) push_it is just really nice. (+1000) push_it is just really nice. (+1000)
    GoOd EvEnInG

Like I have mentioned, things havent slowed down much around here. I am still staying with my brother which makes things a little more rushed during the day, but I am a great organizer and planner. On Saturday I met with my practicum supervisor and we discussed what sort of things I will be doing. We didnt set any exact dates or times yet because she is out of the country for a bit, but I will probably be starting after next week. I am really excited and cant wait to start. I took one class from her a couple of years ago at my work, and she remembered me from it
    School has been crazy lately. At least it seems like it lol. There are all of these projects and assignements and exams that keep popping up faster than I realize, AND there are a bunch that I keep forgetting about that are going to be due soon. Today I figured it would be a good idea to write down everything so I dont actually forget something lol.
    Today after my Anatomy Lab, my instructor came up to me and asked what program I was in. I told him Exercise Science. He then asked what I plan to do afterwards because I am really impressing the heck out of him (lol). I said I am hoping to be a Personal Trainer but that nothing is set in stone. He went on to say how impressive I was and that if training is my passion, to do it, but to know that I keep impressing him and can do other things. Funny he told me that today because I was feeling tired and didnt even feel like going to class lol - However I would never miss a class because I was tired.

Lower Body

Front Squats

75lbs x 7
    Barbell Lunge

50lbs x 10
    Cable Ad/Abduction
    25lbs x 12
    Cable Hip Extension
    30lbs x 12

Cardio
    Elliptical 22 minutes

Originally Posted by Major T View Post
    1st!!! AND SUBBED!! You know I'm in baby!!

So proud for all you've accomplished so far! The best is yet to come FO SHO!

You got this
    Thanks You are on your way to big things in the OBF. Do you want to compete one day?

Originally Posted by vanillabn View Post
    2nd!!!!! You're going to do amazing... at the OBF, AND at your comp!! I'll be following along of course
    So glad to have you as a friend and for all of your support.

Originally Posted by MoEcho View Post
    In like Sin honey!! OBF pics look hawt!!
    My pics? lol Thanks but just wait for the 'end' And what about your pics? Very nice! You have such an amazing V-taper! I was thinking that since you won a bunch of supplements in the last OBF I think you should let me take this one

sammykapp is just really nice. (+1000) sammykapp is just really nice. (+1000) sammykapp is just really nice. (+1000) sammykapp is just really nice. (+1000) sammykapp is just really nice. (+1000) sammykapp is just really nice. (+1000) sammykapp is just really nice. (+1000) sammykapp is just really nice. (+1000) sammykapp is just really nice. (+1000) sammykapp is just really nice. (+1000) sammykapp is just really nice. (+1000)
    At least I got in on the first page.....sheesh.

Congrats on impressing the Anatomy professor. They usually can be pretty quick to size up students because so many different types of people take Anatomy en route to their chosen field. So if you impressed this individual.....you clearly earned it. Not like it would be expected otherwise though.
    No excuses, just performance...

My Trip with SciVation: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=115598021

gymratluke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gymratluke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gymratluke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gymratluke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gymratluke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gymratluke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gymratluke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gymratluke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gymratluke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gymratluke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gymratluke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Thumbs up ***subbed***

Good luck! I will be watching!

jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000) jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000) jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000) jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000) jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000) jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000) jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000) jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000) jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000) jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000) jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    DAMNIT! I wasn't the first to sub... at least I'm in on the first page.

You rock... hard.

And uh.. I like working on your "package"
    Contest Prep Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=146273283&p=911273403&posted=1#post911273403

Twitter: FrigginLean
    YouTube: Jaim91

Unless you faint, puke, or die....keep walking
    - Jillian Michaels -

jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000) jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000) jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000) jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000) jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000) jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000) jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000) jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000) jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000) jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000) jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by push_it View Post
    He then asked what I plan to do afterwards because I am really impressing the heck out of him (lol). I said I am hoping to be a Personal Trainer but that nothing is set in stone. He went on to say how impressive I was and that if training is my passion, to do it, but to know that I keep impressing him and can do other things.
    *Cue the look of surprise....* ?

EXTREMELY flattering to hear from such an esteemed prof... but chick, you shoulda known that about yourself LONG ago

P.S. *cough* PT BIZ IN TORONTO = $$$$$ *cough*
    Contest Prep Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=146273283&p=911273403&posted=1#post911273403

- Jillian Michaels -

vanillabn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vanillabn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vanillabn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vanillabn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vanillabn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vanillabn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vanillabn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vanillabn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vanillabn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vanillabn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vanillabn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Nice workout Jess!! I've never done cable hip extension... interesting. How do you like it?

No surprise what your prof said -- huge compliment but we all know you are capable of great things!

Originally Posted by jaim91 View Post

Why does EVERYTHING Jaime EVER says sound so dirrrrty???
    *Be miserable. Or motivate yourself. Whatever has to be done, it's always your choice.*

Major T is just really nice. (+1000) Major T is just really nice. (+1000) Major T is just really nice. (+1000) Major T is just really nice. (+1000) Major T is just really nice. (+1000) Major T is just really nice. (+1000) Major T is just really nice. (+1000) Major T is just really nice. (+1000) Major T is just really nice. (+1000) Major T is just really nice. (+1000) Major T is just really nice. (+1000)

Lower Body

Front Squats

75lbs x 7
    Barbell Lunge

50lbs x 10
    Cable Ad/Abduction
    25lbs x 12
    Cable Hip Extension
    30lbs x 12

Cardio
    Elliptical 22 minutes

[b]

Thanks You are on your way to big things in the OBF. Do you want to compete one day?

[b]
    Work those legs baby! Oh and I agree follow your passion in regards to the job. Sucks when you don't and you feel so stuck.

Compete...yes a part of me does. Having said that I think I would have a heart attack from the stage fright! I'm kinda between a rock and a hard place. I'd prefer to be in bodybuilding as I like the flexing part of it ...but I'd have to get bigger legs to have any chance at a win..however I'd currently do better in figure as my body fits that easier BUT I'd have to wear those damn heels! Put those babies on and I'd be 6'2! ...so I dunno

Team Focus Athlete
    "The only way of finding the limits of the possible is by going beyond them into the impossible" A.C. Clarke

My old log for some history http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=122565321

Hai
    Despite being tired - I really need to get to bed earlier - I had a really good workout this morning When I think about prepping, I want to know that I put everything I have into every part of it. I dont want to look back and say 'that workout' or 'that day of my diet... could have been better'. I want to be able to say 'I did everything I could have'. I know as the prep goes on, the days will get harder with more cardio and decreased calories, but I am going to stay positive and continue to work hard.
    Other than that I dont have much to update on. I'm excited for work today because we are going to the Mixed Martial Arts Center. Maybe I will learn some cool moves (and maybe some kicks just incase I go back to TO)

Upper Body

Bench Press

95lbs x 6
    DB Incline Press
    35lbs x 10
    1-Arm DB Row
    45lbs x 10
    DB Lat Raise
    15lbs x 10

Cardio
    Elliptical 25 minutes

Originally Posted by sammykapp View Post
    At least I got in on the first page.....sheesh.

Congrats on impressing the Anatomy professor. They usually can be pretty quick to size up students because so many different types of people take Anatomy en route to their chosen field. So if you impressed this individual.....you clearly earned it. Not like it would be expected otherwise though.
    Thanks Sammy I was suprised when he told me. I LOVE anatomy and do well in it, but I have never purposefully tried to stand out and make an impression.

DAMNIT! I wasn't the first to sub... at least I'm in on the first page.

You rock... hard.

I have to say I am disappointed that you werent in here sooner. I thought you cared.

I know you like working my package. I figure the reason why you wanted me to compete was cuz you liked rubbed Jantana all over me. And then when I heard you taped it .... well that just confirmed everything.

*Cue the look of surprise....* ?

EXTREMELY flattering to hear from such an esteemed prof... but chick, you shoulda known that about yourself LONG ago

P.S. *cough* PT BIZ IN TORONTO = $$$$$ *cough*
    I was suprised. Like I told Sam, I have never tried to be noticed. I just try to get good grades.

PS Shuddup. You are making life harder than it is. However... I like $$ lol

Nice workout Jess!! I've never done cable hip extension... interesting. How do you like it?

No surprise what your prof said -- huge compliment but we all know you are capable of great things!

Why does EVERYTHING Jaime EVER says sound so dirrrrty???
    I really like using the cables for hip extensions. You can really concentrate on squeezing at the top and moving slow on the negative.

Work those legs baby! Oh and I agree follow your passion in regards to the job. Sucks when you don't and you feel so stuck.

Compete...yes a part of me does. Having said that I think I would have a heart attack from the stage fright! I'm kinda between a rock and a hard place. I'd prefer to be in bodybuilding as I like the flexing part of it ...but I'd have to get bigger legs to have any chance at a win..however I'd currently do better in figure as my body fits that easier BUT I'd have to wear those damn heels! Put those babies on and I'd be 6'2! ...so I dunno
    Sometimes I wish I had a little fairy or something to come and tell me what to do with my life. It would be so much easier if something just said 'do ___ and you will be happy for the rest of your life'

No you wouldnt. Trust me. The rush from the stage is INCREDIBLE. I thought I would be frightened but it was actually energizing and motivating. I was shaking SO bad when I stepped up there - part of it was nerves but most of it was excitement. Dont let heels stop you I am 5'10 1/2 with no heels and my shoes were 4inches! You learn to adjust.

Maybe I will learn some cool moves (and maybe some kicks just incase I go back to TO)
    teach me things

I know you like working my package. I figure the reason why you wanted me to compete was cuz you liked rubbed Jantana all over me. And then when I heard you taped it .... well that just confirmed everything.
    You're the one who told me you wanted me in your hotel room....

Sometimes I wish I had a little fairy or something to come and tell me what to do with my life. It would be so much easier if something just said 'do ___ and you will be happy for the rest of your life'
    WTF IS THIS SH*T!?!?!?!

YOU HAVE!!! A LITTLE FAIRY (or something) THAT TELLS YOU WHAT TO DO!!

HOW MANY TIMES HAVE I SAID, "DO MOVE HERE AND YOU WILL BE HAPPY THE REST OF YOUR LIFE!?!?!"

REALLY, JESS?!?! REALLY?!?!

- Jillian Michaels -

HOW MANY TIMES HAVE I SAID, "DO MOVE HERE AND YOU WILL BE HAPPY THE REST OF YOUR LIFE!?!?!"

I don't think that's a little fairy... that's like the little devil on your shoulder....

sammykapp is just really nice. (+1000) sammykapp is just really nice. (+1000) sammykapp is just really nice. (+1000) sammykapp is just really nice. (+1000) sammykapp is just really nice. (+1000) sammykapp is just really nice. (+1000) sammykapp is just really nice. (+1000) sammykapp is just really nice. (+1000) sammykapp is just really nice. (+1000) sammykapp is just really nice. (+1000) sammykapp is just really nice. (+1000)
    Thanks Sammy I was suprised when he told me. I LOVE anatomy and do well in it, but I have never purposefully tried to stand out and make an impression.
    It's how amazing how you just work hard, and do well...and people just, notice.
    That Filer, she knows how to solicit eh? No "you had me at hello" for her....just "I want you to compete...so I can rub Jantana all over you, and if a video cam happens to catch it on film, so be it..." It's classy, but to the point.

PS Shuddup. You are making life harder than it is. However... I like $$ lol
    Life is supposed to be hard Jess. That's what makes it fun and challenging.

And $$ is nice too.

OOOOHHH.....she gonna be mad........cuz........I had a feeling the below would happen.....

Jess probably just thought it would be better if you kept your solicitation in private....it cheapens it if you walk throughout the venue wearing the cardboard sign saying "free tanning servicez...."

WTF IS THIS SH*T!?!?!?!

And the sounds of a stomping to exit stage left commence.

Good show. *munches popcorn
    I don't think that's a little fairy... that's like the little devil on your shoulder....
    The little shoulder person wears many hats......

My Trip with SciVation: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=115598021

The fairies are in O-Town so it must be the devil lol

Team Focus Athlete

I dont have a workout to post because I posted it earlier but I thought I would make a short post anyways.
    Work today was lots of fun. The class worked in partners and I was hoping that an odd number of students would show up so that I could pair up with some one but no luck I still had a great time watching and learning. The class was taught some different take down and defense moves by a very well known MMA trainer in my city (he also use to fight). It was really cool and something I would like to try one day. And if some one ever came after me I now know TIE-UP - Thumb In Eye Under Pressure

teach me things
    Why? So you can counter and block my moves? No way. I know how you work. You get people when they least expect it and I think it is only fair that you get the same.

Well you asked and I didnt want to hurt your feelings.

WTF IS THIS SH*T!?!?!?!

I knew you would say something along those lines. First I gotta finish school. After that we will see where I am at. Ottay?

Sometimes the devil knows what is right though... and that scares me

It's how amazing how you just work hard, and do well...and people just, notice.
    That Filer, she knows how to solicit eh? No "you had me at hello" for her....just "I want you to compete...so I can rub Jantana all over you, and if a video cam happens to catch it on film, so be it..." It's classy, but to the point.
    I didnt even get the 'if the camera ..' bit. She told me after it all happened.

Life is supposed to be hard Jess. That's what makes it fun and challenging.

And $$ is nice too.
    True. And I do like challenges and overcoming them.

OOOOHHH.....she gonna be mad........cuz........I had a feeling the below would happen.....
    I know and I definetly brought it on myself.

Jess probably just thought it would be better if you kept your solicitation in private....it cheapens it if you walk throughout the venue wearing the cardboard sign saying "free tanning servicez...."
    I'm not going to let her tan people for free. Oh no. I am gonna charge a good dollar. She is worth it. And making a few bucks would be nice.

And the sounds of a stomping to exit stage left commence.

Good show. *munches popcorn
    The little shoulder person wears many hats......
    Jaime is so sure about TO eh? The city should pay her for advertising and promoting it.

The fairies are in O-Town so it must be the devil lol
    Fairies and devils? Shouldnt it be angels and devils? Either way it seems there is a good and a bad

Fairies and devils? Shouldnt it be angels and devils? Either way it seems there is a good and a bad
    Nope DEF fairies lol But we're very nice fairies. I can't believe I haven't seen you face to face yet! Crazy

Team Focus Athlete

annemarie_DJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) annemarie_DJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) annemarie_DJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) annemarie_DJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) annemarie_DJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) annemarie_DJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) annemarie_DJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) annemarie_DJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) annemarie_DJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) annemarie_DJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) annemarie_DJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Woo hoo just made it on Page 1 ! Yippee! 16 weeks FTW !!! Jess, you have accomplished so much in past years and you are still so young! The world is your oyster!! LOL !
    anne-marie

Scivation contest prep forum:

Spring 2011 contest prep: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=604035473#post604035473
    Spring 2010 contest prep: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=433766611#post433766611
    Spring 2009 contest prep: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=604035473

www.twitter.com/annebrugger

And if some one ever came after me I now know TIE-UP - Thumb In Eye Under Pressure
    Did you teach them to SING?

(Solar plexus, instep, nose, groin...SING!)

Why? So you can counter and block my moves? No way. I know how you work. You get people when they least expect it and I think it is only fair that you get the same.
    Are you going to make my life miserable in my sleep like Karina? lol!

I knew you would say something along those lines. First I gotta finish school. After that we will see where I am at. Ottay?
    We both know this is the deal....

Sometimes the devil knows what is right though... and that scares me
    Best complicated sandwich EVER!

I'm not going to let her tan people for free. Oh no. I am gonna charge a good dollar. She is worth it. And making a few bucks would be nice.
    And now you're defending me, eh?

I see how it is...

Little imp...

- Jillian Michaels -

Oh my....

Thanks to you guys, everytime somebody says ANYTHING I somehow am able to link it to a quote from Miss Congeniality and/or Zoolander. Great.

Jaime is so sure about TO eh? The city should pay her for advertising and promoting it.
    Err....I'd be careful bringing that up around her Jess. She used to have billboards, but the city made her take them down....I believe the official letter she got said..."Please stop using pornography as an avant garde approach to tourism...We are getting complaints from parents with young children." It went on for 3 pages stating how her "posing" wasn't exactly suitable for a public campaign. We tried to use them as a business idea by putting her number on there, but there were too many calls asking "is this the number I'm supposed to call for a good time in Toronto?" Lesson learned....

I am finally home for good (at least for now). I almost feel lost in my own house lol. My mom got back from her trip last night so now I am back to my normal schedule
    Workouts have been going really good. I have really been trying to make sure I push the weight and have been concentrating on the muscles I am working. Along with that, my cardio has been increased and a very small drop in calories has taken place. Can we say comp. prep? I CANNOT wait to start seeing some definition!

Lower Body

SLDL

140lbs x 7
    Leg Extensions
    115lbs x 9
    Ball Leg Curls
    Seated Calf Raise
    130lbs x 12

Cardio
    Stair Master 35 minutes

Upper Body
    BB Military Press

70lbs x 7
    WG Pull Ups (assisted)
    80lbs x 7
    Dips (assisted)
    85lbs x 10
    Barbell Curl
    50lbs x 9

Treadmill
    HIIT - Total time 25 minutes (includes warm up/cool down)

Originally Posted by annemarie_DJ View Post
    Woo hoo just made it on Page 1 ! Yippee! 16 weeks FTW !!! Jess, you have accomplished so much in past years and you are still so young! The world is your oyster!! LOL !
    Oyster lol. What a funny word

Are you going to make my life miserable in my sleep like Karina? lol!

:
    I did not teach them to SING. Maybe next class I will

Oh my....

Thanks to you guys, everytime somebody says ANYTHING I somehow am able to link it to a quote from Miss Congeniality and/or Zoolander. Great.
    It happens. Either those movies or Will Ferrel quotes

Err....I'd be careful bringing that up around her Jess. She used to have billboards, but the city made her take them down....I believe the official letter she got said..."Please stop using pornography as an avant garde approach to tourism...We are getting complaints from parents with young children." It went on for 3 pages stating how her "posing" wasn't exactly suitable for a public campaign. We tried to use them as a business idea by putting her number on there, but there were too many calls asking "is this the number I'm supposed to call for a good time in Toronto?" Lesson learned....
    Oh yeah... the billboards. I forgot So far I think I am safe. I havent gotten any program changes for putting up the boards.

Nope DEF fairies lol But we're very nice fairies. I can't believe I haven't seen you face to face yet! Crazy
    Haha. You = Awsome. One day we will meet

MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Those are some pretty sweet SLDL's.... just sayin' ........

The myth that women should be weak is perpetuated by men who fear strong women and women who fear hard work.

Retired Pro W/C Bodybuild RichKnapp's Avatar
    RichKnapp is just really nice. (+1000) RichKnapp is just really nice. (+1000) RichKnapp is just really nice. (+1000) RichKnapp is just really nice. (+1000) RichKnapp is just really nice. (+1000) RichKnapp is just really nice. (+1000) RichKnapp is just really nice. (+1000) RichKnapp is just really nice. (+1000) RichKnapp is just really nice. (+1000) RichKnapp is just really nice. (+1000) RichKnapp is just really nice. (+1000)
    I'm lerking on this one.
    50+ year old stubborn mule. Follow along at
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=177980091&pagenumber=

SO STRONG!

COMP PREP!

ANAL BUM COVER!

My hero.

- Jillian Michaels -

I dun really understand. You get to be tall....and strong.....and have a ridiculous back.....

It's almost not fair....

SO STRONG!

COMP PREP!

ANAL BUM COVER!

My hero.
    Anal bum....... splain pleeze!

I dun really understand. You get to be tall....and strong.....and have a ridiculous back.....

It's almost not fair....
    Blessed with height LOVE IT!!

You would kick my a@@ on the stair climber I'm sure!!!

Team Focus Athlete

I SHOULD be studying right now but I thought I would take a break and come update - if you can take a break when you havent started lol. Things have been going pretty well. Today I dropped a few more calories from the diet and am hoping that it will bring some bigger changes in the scale number. My workouts have been going really well. This week is the heavier-weight portion of my program I had to do a video for a school project and since I had the camera in the gym with me, I took a vid of my front squats.

Lower Body

Front Squats

80lbs x 6
    Barbell Lunge
    50lbs x 10
    Cable Ad/Abduction
    25lbs x 12
    Cable Hip Extension
    35lbs x 12

Cardio
    Elliptical 35 minutes

Originally Posted by MoEcho View Post
    Those are some pretty sweet SLDL's.... just sayin' ........
    Baby weight compared to what you lift. But thanks

SO STRONG!

COMP PREP!

ANAL BUM COVER!

My hero.
    Pardon

It's almost not fair....
    You my dear, have a lot going. And the progress you have made lately is outstanding You should be patting yourself on the back

Blessed with height LOVE IT!!

You would kick my a@@ on the stair climber I'm sure!!!
    x2