heels1310 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

shred matrix side effects

I took shred matrix for the first time this past wednesday and about an hour or so after taking the second round for the day i started feeling nauseated but I never threw up. It lasted on and off for about 6 hours. I assumed that maybe my body couldn't handle it so I wasn't going to take it again. But since i had spent the money on it i decided to try again so i took it on saturday and again it made me feel weird after the second dose. but this time it made me kind of jittery and my heart race. But it was tolerable. I took it again Sunday and the same thing happened. It seems as though I am building up a tolerance to it because the effects dont seem as bad and they dont start as soon after the second dose. for instance on sunday it had been probably 2 1/12 or 3 hours before i felt jittery. and it always seems too be after the second dose of the day and not the first. so i'm wondering if maybe i can take 2 instead of 3 pills as the seond dose. i need to figure out something because i dont want it to effect my benching tomorrow. any suggestions please???? Thanks

P.S. I have previously taken animal cuts and did fine with that.

∆ Th∑ Gr∑∑k GΩd ∆ AlphaTauMuscle's Avatar
    AlphaTauMuscle is just really nice. (+1000) AlphaTauMuscle is just really nice. (+1000) AlphaTauMuscle is just really nice. (+1000) AlphaTauMuscle is just really nice. (+1000) AlphaTauMuscle is just really nice. (+1000) AlphaTauMuscle is just really nice. (+1000) AlphaTauMuscle is just really nice. (+1000) AlphaTauMuscle is just really nice. (+1000) AlphaTauMuscle is just really nice. (+1000) AlphaTauMuscle is just really nice. (+1000) AlphaTauMuscle is just really nice. (+1000)
    Have you been taking it with food?

Originally Posted by AlphaTauMuscle View Post
    Have you been taking it with food?
    30-45 minutes before breakfast and 45-60min before lunch

MasterBench is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MasterBench is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MasterBench is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MasterBench is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MasterBench is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MasterBench is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MasterBench is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MasterBench is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MasterBench is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MasterBench is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MasterBench is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    There is more ingrediants in there then any other supp I have seen. I would stay away from it and just stick to what is proven to work.

Originally Posted by MasterBench View Post
    There is more ingrediants in there then any other supp I have seen. I would stay away from it and just stick to what is proven to work.
    and that would be? please elaborate.

llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Try lowering the dose to two caps. a time and spread out the doses farther. 2 breakfast and 2 at 5pm or so. That is how I used it when I took them.

AlphaTauMuscle is just really nice. (+1000) AlphaTauMuscle is just really nice. (+1000) AlphaTauMuscle is just really nice. (+1000) AlphaTauMuscle is just really nice. (+1000) AlphaTauMuscle is just really nice. (+1000) AlphaTauMuscle is just really nice. (+1000) AlphaTauMuscle is just really nice. (+1000) AlphaTauMuscle is just really nice. (+1000) AlphaTauMuscle is just really nice. (+1000) AlphaTauMuscle is just really nice. (+1000) AlphaTauMuscle is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by heels1310 View Post
    30-45 minutes before breakfast and 45-60min before lunch
    Try not taking it on an empty stomach, I almost would put money on that too work

Originally Posted by llahhsoj View Post
    Try lowering the dose to two caps. a time and spread out the doses farther. 2 breakfast and 2 at 5pm or so. That is how I used it when I took them.
    i thought you werent supposed to take it that late in the day.

Originally Posted by AlphaTauMuscle View Post
    Try not taking it on an empty stomach, I almost would put money on that too work
    so then take it during my meals?

m6anderson is on a distinguished road. (+10) m6anderson is on a distinguished road. (+10) m6anderson is on a distinguished road. (+10) m6anderson is on a distinguished road. (+10) m6anderson is on a distinguished road. (+10) m6anderson is on a distinguished road. (+10) m6anderson is on a distinguished road. (+10) m6anderson is on a distinguished road. (+10) m6anderson is on a distinguished road. (+10) m6anderson is on a distinguished road. (+10) m6anderson is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I take shred matrix too - once I took it and got sidetracked before I started cooking and ended up not eating for an hour or so... I felt like I was going to die, light headed, sick, weak, miserable. I take it 15 or so minutes before I eat, and it has made it a lot more tolerable. I take it with meals 1 and 3... so at like 730 and 2. I don't get jittery at all, I but I do end up needing a coffee around noon.

Originally Posted by heels1310 View Post
    so then take it during my meals?
    Start after your meals, and then you can slowly get use to taking it with out food

MasterBench is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MasterBench is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MasterBench is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MasterBench is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MasterBench is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MasterBench is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MasterBench is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MasterBench is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MasterBench is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MasterBench is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MasterBench is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Caffeine can be stacked with many effective things my friend

jessiemking has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Take it WITH food and drink LOTS of water during the day.

Texasmouth has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I bought this and started on it Saturday. So far....not good in my opinion.

I do see the appetite suppressant aspect of this product, I pretty much forgot to eat two different days. The energy boost I havent really seen.

I started out taking one pill before breakfast and one before lunch even though the box says 3 pills each time. No big change in anything that I noticed.

The second day I took 2 pills just like the above. No real change.

The third day I took the prescribed dose as directed, 3 pills, 30-45 minutes before eating breakfast and 3 pills 30-45 minutes before lunch. By the time 1 PM hit, every joint in my body was aching. My muscles hurt. I felt like I used to feel after a long night of drinking. I followed exactly as the box directed.

I assumed that I hadnt had enough water. So I tried it again today. Took the full dose, this time with more water than yesterday. Drank more water. More water, pretty much water all day. Waited and ate egg white with turkey sausage and more water. No real boost in energy but man, I really had to force myself to eat breakfast.

Took the second dose at around 11:30 this afternoon. Within an hour, the train hit me again. I started feeling slightly dizzy and nauseated. I ate again, 4 oz lean steak and a handful of grapes. Still felt awful. Had my afternoon snack, banana, 1 oz mont jack cheese and some nuts. Still felt awful.

Now, a 6 hours later, my entire body hurts. My head hurts. I feel extremely lethargic.

I honestly dont know if I can even get in my evening cardio. I dont feel like getting up from the desk. I am not sure if anyone else has had the same experience. My wife told me to have some carbs to see if maybe my blood sugar was low. No help.

I think I will try lowering the dose and taking with food to see if that helps.

Registered User hateshredmatrix's Avatar
    hateshredmatrix has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    hi...texas mouth...i took shred matrix for 6 days(3 in morning and 3 in the evening) with a low carb high protien diet...on the 6th day i started having severe headache(on left side of my brain) and extreme weakness and i became lethargic...so i stopped taking it for last 3 days...even then the symptoms remain...i thought i had low blood sugar so i stopped exercising and took lots of carbs and sugar and glucose and remain in bed the whole day(laying down and sleping)..but no effect...the symptoms remain...what should i do...??? plzzz help...the weakness , dizzyness and headache are getting out of hand

laura02 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Smile Shredded

I have been taking them for about 1 week now and fine them great, I dont get side effects at all just surpress my appetite I dont get the energy boost but 1MR mixed with Jacked doesnt even do anything to me.
    I started off taking them in the mornings only then started taken the midday dose after about 1 week.

producerdan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I've been on them for about 3 weeks. Started 2 pills twice a day for 3 days. Got some pretty serious jitters the first 2 days, but it's like I became immune to it after 3 days. I'm now on full dose 3 weeks in and I have lots of energy and focus at work. Still get some serious jitters every few days, I'll smoke some cannabis to reduce the jitters and it works. Appetite suppression is in full swing, and I'm sweating like a pig. I'm also down 4 pounds and feel tighter around the waist.

I recommend you drink lots and don't start with full dosage, start slow.

laranovales has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Im on the shred matrix. I only take 1 capsule in the morning before breakfast and then another one 15 minutes before I do my workout. So far it has been okay. I get stomach aches, but more like I feel so full with all the water I have to take because this makes me feel thirsty all the time.
    I tend to need much more sleep than before. And I feel much more tired in the late afternoons (since I always workout in the morning)
    I'm sweating A WHOLE lot more now than before.

Over all its not so bad. I've taken much worse supplements in the past and these effect, for me, are mild.

cmolinari16 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cmolinari16 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cmolinari16 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cmolinari16 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cmolinari16 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cmolinari16 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cmolinari16 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cmolinari16 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cmolinari16 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by hateshredmatrix View Post
    hi...texas mouth...i took shred matrix for 6 days(3 in morning and 3 in the evening) with a low carb high protien diet...on the 6th day i started having severe headache(on left side of my brain) and extreme weakness and i became lethargic...so i stopped taking it for last 3 days...even then the symptoms remain...i thought i had low blood sugar so i stopped exercising and took lots of carbs and sugar and glucose and remain in bed the whole day(laying down and sleping)..but no effect...the symptoms remain...what should i do...??? plzzz help...the weakness , dizzyness and headache are getting out of hand
    i've had almost the same problem.. took shred matrix about 3 months ago, and just got back from vacation so i thought i'd try it again. I felt like i was going to throw up anytime i exerted effort in the gym. not to mention a few days of severe diarrhea. i felt so miserable i stopped everything. no working out, nothing. i didn't even eat cause i thought i had the stomach bug. 3 days later, i started eating with carbs (this is a big deal for me) and i got a severe headache on the upper left side.. it's been 2 days and this headache is killing me. what helped you??

KHutson1118 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Side Effects

I have been on Shred Matrix for two weeks. I take one in the morning and two before lunch. I've seen results already. The only downfall is that I can't take my preworkout with it because it gets my heart racing. But it has helped with my energy level quite a bit so this is not always a big deal! Overall, it seems effective.

emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by KHutson1118 View Post
    I have been on Shred Matrix for two weeks. I take one in the morning and two before lunch. I've seen results already. The only downfall is that I can't take my preworkout with it because it gets my heart racing. But it has helped with my energy level quite a bit so this is not always a big deal! Overall, it seems effective.
    yeah never a good idea to mix several forms of stims.
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." (Edmund Burke)