Thread: Issa final test

Registered User Melissacarey123's Avatar
    Melissacarey123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Melissacarey123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Melissacarey123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Melissacarey123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Melissacarey123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Melissacarey123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Melissacarey123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Melissacarey123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Melissacarey123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Melissacarey123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Melissacarey123 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Issa final test

I am just finishing up my ISSA personal trainer certificate and was wondering if anyone knew what would happened if you were to fail the final??? do you get a second shot with out having to pay???? or what

any one know??

THANKS
    .:Melissa:.
    -- your attempt may fail, but don't fail to make an attempt --

- ISSA CFT

xavierperry2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xavierperry2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xavierperry2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xavierperry2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xavierperry2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xavierperry2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xavierperry2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xavierperry2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xavierperry2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xavierperry2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xavierperry2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    It says on their website that there is a no-cost retest if necessary. I am looking into doing this because I can get a PT job at my school's rec center. How difficult was the test? How long did you have to prepare for the exam?

Melissacarey123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Melissacarey123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Melissacarey123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Melissacarey123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Melissacarey123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Melissacarey123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Melissacarey123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Melissacarey123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Melissacarey123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Melissacarey123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Melissacarey123 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by xavierperry2 View Post
    It says on their website that there is a no-cost retest if necessary. I am looking into doing this because I can get a PT job at my school's rec center. How difficult was the test? How long did you have to prepare for the exam?
    OH! my bad!! lol didnt see that!! and well you have as ever long as it takes you to do the course, your allowed to start working on it soon as your done the fourth section. so far i haven't found it too hard as everything is in the book, the only thing is that it is time consuming as there is 6 essays and 2 case studies!! i like this course alot tho cause you can do it all at home and there is no traveling!!!

- ISSA CFT

ICurlLOL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ICurlLOL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ICurlLOL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ICurlLOL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ICurlLOL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ICurlLOL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ICurlLOL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ICurlLOL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ICurlLOL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ICurlLOL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ICurlLOL has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I just started the course. Any tips for the test? Would the quizzes pretty much be what you need to know?
    STL

rep back 200+

Originally Posted by ICurlLOL View Post
    I just started the course. Any tips for the test? Would the quizzes pretty much be what you need to know?
    basically, but still go over everything, and you have how ever long you want to complete the exam, like im doing a little everyday right now as im finishing up my last few chapters, just take your time cause there is a lot of stuff to go through

a tip i would give is keep track of your quiz answers as some may be the exact same, that way you know 100% what the answer is!!!! it comes in very handy

- ISSA CFT

MORPHer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MORPHer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MORPHer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MORPHer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MORPHer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MORPHer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MORPHer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MORPHer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MORPHer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MORPHer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MORPHer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Smile

I finished the ISSA CFT course a few months ago
    As long as you're actually reading and absorbing the chapters, it should be a breeze for you
    The test is "open book" since it's an online exam, and you can start and stop as need be.

What I did is go through all the pages of the final exam and copy into word.
    Then I was able to print it out and sit down and write out all my answers and triple check everything easier. (I found it easy to lose your place when you're in an online test)

Put time into the case studies. That's where the bulk of the marks are.
    They'll essentially give you a client with their stats and their goal, and you will provide nutrition tips and a 12 week training plan. Supplement recommendations (or warnings against using) were good to throw in too.

As for the multiple choices, very easy, but I triple checked against my textbook because I get test anxiety as it is and was too paranoid to not check again.

Quizes help, but I found practice the best prep. Found some guinea pig friends and started applying what I was learning from the very beginning. Helps to keep it all in your head...

Hope this helps! Good luck guys!

furywind is just really nice. (+1000) furywind is just really nice. (+1000) furywind is just really nice. (+1000) furywind is just really nice. (+1000) furywind is just really nice. (+1000) furywind is just really nice. (+1000) furywind is just really nice. (+1000) furywind is just really nice. (+1000) furywind is just really nice. (+1000) furywind is just really nice. (+1000) furywind is just really nice. (+1000)
    i just started mine a while ago.Hope i can rely on misc if i need any help.

Francisbabor is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Is issa final exam are all the same? Or it is all different ?

Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000)
    They are all the same.
    To succeed at doing what you love, you often must do many things you hate.