jess4ucf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Any advice will help! :)

Hi Everyone! I'm new to this site, but I have found there is a ton of good information on this site. I have a couple of specific questions. I'm 21 and I've been active my whole life until I graduated high school and got over loaded with college work and lost time for the gym. The freshman 15 is no joke. Anyways, I've been back in the gym for almost 2 months now and I've decided that it's time to start taking some good supplements to help promote fat loss and muscle gain/tone. I have been doing my research and found that stacking OxyElite Pro and ReCreate is a good combination. However, I need a woman's opinion. I also take CLA. Here's a little more information about myself. Like I said, I'm 21, I had very muscular legs and the muscle is still down there somewhere. In high school I weighed 105 and now I'm at 127. I don't eat like crap, but I'm sure I don't eat the best. My mom and I have just joined Weight Watchers, so that is helping too. I go to the gym (now that it's summer, and I'm out of school) about 5 or 6 times a week. Every time I begin with 30 minutes of cardio. And on Monday's I work abs. Tuesdays- cardio upper body. Wednesday- Cardio and abs. Thursday- Cardio and legs. Friday, Saturday and Sunday are kind of iffy. It depends if I'm working or if something else is going on. Anyways, I know that I will never get back down to 105, but I really just want to burn the fat that I have and get my muscular body back. So, OxyElite Pro and ReCreate or no?

PLEASE HELP.

illiniStrive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illiniStrive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illiniStrive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illiniStrive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illiniStrive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illiniStrive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illiniStrive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illiniStrive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illiniStrive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illiniStrive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illiniStrive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    At this stage in the game you don't need any either. The most you'll lose with fat burners is your money.

bhellsbell has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by illiniStrive View Post
    At this stage in the game you don't need any either. The most you'll lose with fat burners is your money.
    I agree, not time for fat burners. Get your diet and workouts on point, supplements aren't going to solve the problem. If, down the road, you decide to add them in for that extra push after you've jump started the process, I'd go with either one or the other of those products (based on your tolerance level)...wouldn't stack 2 fat burners, that's just too much on your system. OxyElite and Recreate are both excellent (in my opinion) products, but choose one or the other.

Carbs are my friend... vandalgirl59's Avatar
    vandalgirl59 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vandalgirl59 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vandalgirl59 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vandalgirl59 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vandalgirl59 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vandalgirl59 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vandalgirl59 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vandalgirl59 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vandalgirl59 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vandalgirl59 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vandalgirl59 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I use to work for WW. I'm no longer a fan...you'd be better off counting calories and macros. Also, when I got into this lifestyle, the best thing I did (from the great advice here) was DROP all the crazy cardio I was doing and LIFT FREAKIN HEAVY! Supps won't help if you're diet is not in check, which you have made clear that it really isn't. WW is too loosey goosey in my opinion... save your money and learn from the forums here
    ~Impatience never demanded success~

***Calculate your Calorie/Macro Needs HERE --> http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=156380533 ***

jess4ucf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I've read that I need protein, protein, protein! But what are some good things to be eating for breakfast, lunch and dinner? Any suggestions? Every website says something different!

illiniStrive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illiniStrive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illiniStrive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illiniStrive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illiniStrive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illiniStrive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illiniStrive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illiniStrive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illiniStrive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illiniStrive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illiniStrive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by jess4ucf View Post
    I've read that I need protein, protein, protein! But what are some good things to be eating for breakfast, lunch and dinner? Any suggestions? Every website says something different!
    You can eat whatever you want. I get most of my protein from eggs, lean beef, chicken, milk, and whey but I'm a student who at the moment doesn't know how to cook anything else!

What you eat when will depend on your food preference, time, and resources. For example, on Saturdays I like to have a full breakfast (eggs and veggies) in the morning since I have the time to do so. But during the week usually I go with oats and pb since I don't have a lot of time.

thedogdidit will become famous soon enough. (+50) thedogdidit will become famous soon enough. (+50) thedogdidit will become famous soon enough. (+50) thedogdidit will become famous soon enough. (+50) thedogdidit will become famous soon enough. (+50) thedogdidit will become famous soon enough. (+50) thedogdidit will become famous soon enough. (+50) thedogdidit will become famous soon enough. (+50) thedogdidit will become famous soon enough. (+50) thedogdidit will become famous soon enough. (+50) thedogdidit will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    As everyone has mentioned and as you know, diet is going to be your number one tool for getting that fat off. But you also need a better training program than what you've described. VandalGirl has already mentioned lifting HEAVY and not being so concerned with cardio.

Have you read the training sticky yet? Get on a solid training program with a solid calorie/macro plan and you'll get that lean body back!