txstud has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

whats the best way to burn fat and gain mass?

right now i've been cycling with mass gain and cut up and i've been on cut up routine and it just hasnt been satisfactory. I feel thin and not muscular anymore. However i have shed some body fat through this process.

It would be great if I could gain mass and keep or even lower my body fat like it is now.

Do any of you know of any good suppliments and routines that make it possible to gain mass and stay trim at the same time?
    No matter how hot a girl is, some guy somewhere is tired of putting up with her crap.

Bone is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Bone is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Bone is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Bone is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Bone is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Bone is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Bone is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Bone is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Bone is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Bone is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Bone is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Impossible............there is absolutely NO way you can get bigger and not gain ANY fat. The human body just dosent work that way.

Peace

Bone
    Don't mistake my kindness for weakness

TomGS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TomGS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TomGS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TomGS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TomGS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TomGS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TomGS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Unless you juice up, its hardly possible to gain muscle and lose fat at the same time. If you are a beginner who is just starting to lift or have a very high bodyfat% you can do it to a degree.

cramron is just really nice. (+1000) cramron is just really nice. (+1000) cramron is just really nice. (+1000) cramron is just really nice. (+1000) cramron is just really nice. (+1000) cramron is just really nice. (+1000) cramron is just really nice. (+1000) cramron is just really nice. (+1000) cramron is just really nice. (+1000) cramron is just really nice. (+1000) cramron is just really nice. (+1000)
    ive never bulked nor cut, i dont do cardio, and i have lost fat all around my body over the past 3 years of bodybuilding and ive put on about 25 pounds of muscle, so its not impossible it jsut tates longer, bulking and cutting is the best way to get bigger and ripped though

TomGS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TomGS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TomGS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TomGS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TomGS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TomGS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TomGS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Mostly true cramron, but you probably could have gotten near 25lbs in one year with an effective bulking\cutting routine. Over the years you can gain mass with near maintenance calories, but bulking is most effective.

txstud has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    thanks for the input guys... I'm going to hang in there and give it a 100%.
    No matter how hot a girl is, some guy somewhere is tired of putting up with her crap.

hinkson1230 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hinkson1230 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hinkson1230 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hinkson1230 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hinkson1230 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hinkson1230 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hinkson1230 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hinkson1230 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hinkson1230 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hinkson1230 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hinkson1230 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    do your normal workout routine and add a little cardio at the end even if it is just 15 minutes on the bike, i have a friend who bulked to 220 when he put cardio in his workout he just lost extra weight around his neck and stomache, he looks more define and only lost a few pounds plus if you have mass it looks better to be cut then waterlogged.

Natural Lightweight hardy the body's Avatar
    hardy the body is just really nice. (+1000) hardy the body is just really nice. (+1000) hardy the body is just really nice. (+1000) hardy the body is just really nice. (+1000) hardy the body is just really nice. (+1000) hardy the body is just really nice. (+1000) hardy the body is just really nice. (+1000) hardy the body is just really nice. (+1000) hardy the body is just really nice. (+1000) hardy the body is just really nice. (+1000) hardy the body is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Bone View Post
    Impossible............there is absolutely NO way you can get bigger and not gain ANY fat. The human body just dosent work that way.

Peace

Bone

SWEET, that makes me feel alot better about things, i loosing cut midsection while im on my mass gaining cycle. I guess its a necessary evil.

Da-Risin-Smoke is on a distinguished road. (+10) Da-Risin-Smoke is on a distinguished road. (+10) Da-Risin-Smoke is on a distinguished road. (+10) Da-Risin-Smoke is on a distinguished road. (+10) Da-Risin-Smoke is on a distinguished road. (+10) Da-Risin-Smoke is on a distinguished road. (+10) Da-Risin-Smoke is on a distinguished road. (+10) Da-Risin-Smoke is on a distinguished road. (+10) Da-Risin-Smoke is on a distinguished road. (+10) Da-Risin-Smoke is on a distinguished road. (+10) Da-Risin-Smoke is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Bulking up requires more calories and losing it requires cutting of calories.

Combining those two logically doesn't make sense.