View Poll Results: Which country do you think has the most attractive females?

Voters
351. You may not vote on this poll
  • France

122 34.76%
  • Spain

120 34.19%
  • Italy

109 31.05%
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    final symphony in progrss Lights_Out's Avatar
    Lights_Out has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lights_Out has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lights_Out has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lights_Out has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lights_Out has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lights_Out has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lights_Out has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lights_Out has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lights_Out has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lights_Out has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lights_Out has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by ToTheSea View Post
    Rome is tiny bro..notsureifsrs.
    It is the largest city in Italy. Pls go.

vazquez is a name known to all. (+5000) vazquez is a name known to all. (+5000) vazquez is a name known to all. (+5000) vazquez is a name known to all. (+5000) vazquez is a name known to all. (+5000) vazquez is a name known to all. (+5000) vazquez is a name known to all. (+5000) vazquez is a name known to all. (+5000) vazquez is a name known to all. (+5000) vazquez is a name known to all. (+5000) vazquez is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by I_dunno_LOL View Post
    why are Americans so confused when it comes to Spain? Spanish=Comes from Spain which is located in southwestern Europe. Spanish people are Caucasian, Latin Americans are a mix of Spanish people and indigenous Americans. Simple as that.
    because on the east coast of the u.s. puerto ricans and cubans call themselves/are called spanish because of the language they speak.

on the western coast, mexican, salvadorean, guatemalan, etc they don't call themselves spanish... its a coastal thing.

when i went to nyc years ago, i was hit up by some girls. they said there were spanish.... i was confuse because they spoke an ebonic type spanish.... it wasn't until after that i discovered why they called/considered themselves spanish which i agree is incorrect.

ToTheSea will become famous soon enough. (+50) ToTheSea will become famous soon enough. (+50) ToTheSea will become famous soon enough. (+50) ToTheSea will become famous soon enough. (+50) ToTheSea will become famous soon enough. (+50) ToTheSea will become famous soon enough. (+50) ToTheSea will become famous soon enough. (+50) ToTheSea will become famous soon enough. (+50) ToTheSea will become famous soon enough. (+50) ToTheSea will become famous soon enough. (+50) ToTheSea will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Lights_Out View Post
    It is the largest city in Italy. Pls go.
    Yeah...OK. Largest metropolitan borough MAYBE, but the city itself is tiny, so phuck off you cheeky kunt.

edit: largest by population, you dumb phuck. also Italian cities as a rule are tiny..Rome is way small compared to Paris, London etc.

You are one dumb cheeky kunt, at what point did you think I said Rome is relatively tiny compared to other cities in Italy? Oh wait I didn't. My comment was based in comparison to other WORLD cities, clearly you missed that.

Lights_Out has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lights_Out has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lights_Out has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lights_Out has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lights_Out has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lights_Out has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lights_Out has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lights_Out has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lights_Out has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lights_Out has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lights_Out has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Yeah...OK. Largest metropolitan borough MAYBE, but the city itself is tiny, so phuck off you cheeky kunt.

edit: largest by population, you dumb phuck. also Italian cities as a rule are tiny..Rome is way small compared to Paris, London etc.

You are one dumb cheeky kunt, at what point did you think I said Rome is relatively tiny compared to other cities in Italy? Oh wait I didn't. My comment was based in comparison to other WORLD cities, clearly you missed that.
    Where did I say that Rome is large compared to other cities outside of Italy? Strong reading comprehension. When I'm talking about Italian women in Italy and mention a large city in Italy where you can see more of these heavenly beauties, it only makes sense for the city in question to be large in terms of population. Only a retard like you would make the dim-witted assumption that I think Rome is a large city outside of Italy.

Also, Rome is the 2nd largest conurbation in Italy.

Pls go, *******.

ToTheSea will become famous soon enough. (+50) ToTheSea will become famous soon enough. (+50) ToTheSea will become famous soon enough. (+50) ToTheSea will become famous soon enough. (+50) ToTheSea will become famous soon enough. (+50) ToTheSea will become famous soon enough. (+50) ToTheSea will become famous soon enough. (+50) ToTheSea will become famous soon enough. (+50) ToTheSea will become famous soon enough. (+50) ToTheSea will become famous soon enough. (+50) ToTheSea will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Where did I say that Rome is large compared to other cities outside of Italy? Strong reading comprehension. When I'm talking about Italian women in Italy and mention a large city in Italy where you can see more of these heavenly beauties, it only makes sense for the city in question to be large in terms of population. Only a retard like you would make the dim-witted assumption that I think Rome is a large city outside of Italy.

Also, Rome is the 2nd largest conurbation in Italy.

Pls go, *******.
    Wow you are really one dumb kunt aren't you. You stated it was the largest city in Italy to refute the fact that is is still a tiny city - you see what you did there you dumb ass *******? Then you go into these superlatives and stats like it means anything, even though you've already conveyed how phucking dumb you are. Relatively to Italy, blah blah, oh wait its still a small city? Ahh yes that's right. You are a dumb kunt, leave this thread now,.

LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    OP negged for not including Monica Bellucci.

Near, far, wherever you are...
    ...I believe that the heart does go on.
    Once more, you open the door.
    And you're here in my heart.
    And my heart will go on and on.

*HILARY/MICHELLE 2016*
    -Misc Progressive Thinkers Crew-
    {I Need Feminism Because Women Bring Us Life}

Stating something is the largest within a given context = refuting that said something is small, objectively speaking? Strong logic.

I now realize this conversation is beyond the logical capabilities of someone so mentally challenged as yourself.

sircharles032 is a name known to all. (+5000) sircharles032 is a name known to all. (+5000) sircharles032 is a name known to all. (+5000) sircharles032 is a name known to all. (+5000) sircharles032 is a name known to all. (+5000) sircharles032 is a name known to all. (+5000) sircharles032 is a name known to all. (+5000) sircharles032 is a name known to all. (+5000) sircharles032 is a name known to all. (+5000) sircharles032 is a name known to all. (+5000) sircharles032 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Are Italian women as hairy as Italian men?

Proteinzz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Proteinzz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Proteinzz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Proteinzz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Proteinzz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Proteinzz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Proteinzz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Proteinzz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Proteinzz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Proteinzz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Proteinzz is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Stating something is the largest within a given context = refuting that said something is small, objectively speaking? Strong logic.

I now realize this conversation is beyond the logical capabilities of someone so mentally challenged as yourself.
    Saying a city is either large or small is relative to other cities.

In terms of cities, Rome is pretty small, I've been there.

Your logic is actually wrong, but I get what you're saying with your original post about seeing the hot women.

EDIT: This argument is stupid. Rome is large for an Italian city, but relatively small for cities around the world. End of discussion.

ascknight011 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ascknight011 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ascknight011 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ascknight011 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ascknight011 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ascknight011 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ascknight011 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ascknight011 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ascknight011 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ascknight011 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ascknight011 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    From personal experiences, spain is where its at

Originally Posted by Proteinzz View Post
    Saying a city is either large or small is relative to other cities.

In terms of cities, Rome is pretty small, I've been there.

Your logic is actually wrong, but I get what you're saying with your original post about seeing the hot women.
    Saying a city is large relative to other cities within the same country is not wrong. Flawed logic is comparing Rome to other cities outside of Italy within the context of my post. Please try again.

SteinIdar is just really nice. (+1000) SteinIdar is just really nice. (+1000) SteinIdar is just really nice. (+1000) SteinIdar is just really nice. (+1000) SteinIdar is just really nice. (+1000) SteinIdar is just really nice. (+1000) SteinIdar is just really nice. (+1000) SteinIdar is just really nice. (+1000) SteinIdar is just really nice. (+1000) SteinIdar is just really nice. (+1000) SteinIdar is just really nice. (+1000)
    i lived in italy for a year and in belgium on the french border for about 8 months and did a lot of traveling into france, and italian girls are much much better than the french and its not even close. i haven't been much to spain, but the girls i've met from there has been pretty average.

Deenoga has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Deenoga has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Deenoga has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Deenoga has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Deenoga has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Deenoga has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Deenoga has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    First pic posted by OP, french news presenter, is one of the best looking girls I've ever seen

vazquez is a name known to all. (+5000) vazquez is a name known to all. (+5000) vazquez is a name known to all. (+5000) vazquez is a name known to all. (+5000) vazquez is a name known to all. (+5000) vazquez is a name known to all. (+5000) vazquez is a name known to all. (+5000) vazquez is a name known to all. (+5000) vazquez is a name known to all. (+5000) vazquez is a name known to all. (+5000) vazquez is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by ascknight011 View Post
    From personal experiences, spain is where its at
    had some buddies backpack through europe... the said the amount of beautiful everyday women in barcelona(spain) and venice(italy) was insane....

Saying a city is large relative to other cities within the same country is not wrong. Flawed logic is comparing Rome to other cities outside of Italy within the context of my post. Please try again.
    I genuinely think you are retarded. You hide under this pretence of 'logic' which I must admit is completely idiotic, and come out with some of the stupidest sh!t I've ever heard my complicating a simple matter, simply due to the fact you were wrong and made an stupid statement. You sir, are the epitome of a phucking dumb kunt.

*******: Rome is the largest city in Italy

It's actually a small city...and then you refute this by saying it has the largest pop. in Italy - who gives a phcuk, the fact remains in that is it small

You seriously need some phucking help, and lol @ all the logic bs you keep sprouting, stop watching Richard Dawkins and read some Cicero, brush up on your rhetoric you phucking dumb piece of sh*t.

Now.
    Pls.
    Get
    The
    Phuck
    Out.

Kunt.

jgamibi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jgamibi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jgamibi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jgamibi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jgamibi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jgamibi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jgamibi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jgamibi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jgamibi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jgamibi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jgamibi has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    French girls dominating the polls, guess the news reporter did it.

Sad she is married to a freakin North African guy who is not even built.

The Thing is just really nice. (+1000) The Thing is just really nice. (+1000) The Thing is just really nice. (+1000) The Thing is just really nice. (+1000) The Thing is just really nice. (+1000) The Thing is just really nice. (+1000) The Thing is just really nice. (+1000) The Thing is just really nice. (+1000) The Thing is just really nice. (+1000) The Thing is just really nice. (+1000) The Thing is just really nice. (+1000)

I see someone already beat me to it. A true 10/10.

Originally Posted by jgamibi View Post
    French girls dominating the polls, guess the news reporter did it.

Sad she is married to a freakin North African guy who is not even built.
    Don't hate on the North African swag when it comes to gettin bishes.

jgamibi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jgamibi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jgamibi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jgamibi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jgamibi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jgamibi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jgamibi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jgamibi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jgamibi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jgamibi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jgamibi has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Don't hate on the North African swag when it comes to gettin bishes.
    I lol'd.

But then again you guys have Zidane, sure that dude could get any girl he wanted.

Dexxter is just really nice. (+1000) Dexxter is just really nice. (+1000) Dexxter is just really nice. (+1000) Dexxter is just really nice. (+1000) Dexxter is just really nice. (+1000) Dexxter is just really nice. (+1000) Dexxter is just really nice. (+1000) Dexxter is just really nice. (+1000) Dexxter is just really nice. (+1000) Dexxter is just really nice. (+1000) Dexxter is just really nice. (+1000)
    Southern Europeans are just beautiful in general.

Originally Posted by jgamibi View Post
    I lol'd.

But then again you guys have Zidane, sure that dude could get any girl he wanted.
    I don't see what you're lol'ing at? You say you've spent time in France ( I think?) and you haven't seen tons and tons of smoking chicks with dudes of N.African descent? You must be blind.

If anything I lol at Indians when it comes to picking up girls.

Kazbien is just really nice. (+1000) Kazbien is just really nice. (+1000) Kazbien is just really nice. (+1000) Kazbien is just really nice. (+1000) Kazbien is just really nice. (+1000) Kazbien is just really nice. (+1000) Kazbien is just really nice. (+1000) Kazbien is just really nice. (+1000) Kazbien is just really nice. (+1000) Kazbien is just really nice. (+1000) Kazbien is just really nice. (+1000)
    French girls, no contest. Idgaf about looks the majority are hot in all of the countries but god dayum the french accent, the way they carry themselves.

Bones98 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bones98 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bones98 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bones98 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bones98 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bones98 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bones98 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bones98 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bones98 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bones98 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bones98 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    brb, going back in the bathroom to fap

Braveheart91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Braveheart91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Braveheart91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Braveheart91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Braveheart91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Braveheart91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Braveheart91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Braveheart91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Braveheart91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Braveheart91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Braveheart91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Lived in Italy and Spain for 2 years each, France for 1 year. France is by far the better choice here. BY FAR. Can't explain it, just is what it is yo

Curlzbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Curlzbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Curlzbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Curlzbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Curlzbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Curlzbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Curlzbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Curlzbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Curlzbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Curlzbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Curlzbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    been to all three countries, ****ING DEFINITELY ITALY. Do you guys live on the moon? In Italy over 1/4 of the women are fauking hawt (7,5/10+)(to be realistic), which is an enormous amount if you let the number go through your head.
    In Spain are also very hot women, more than in America or other northern countries (except for scandinavic hnnnggggggg), and French has a normal fattie/ugly->hottie ratio.

bumped for more pics and votes and discussion

bigkarl is not very well liked. (-100) bigkarl is not very well liked. (-100) bigkarl is not very well liked. (-100) bigkarl is not very well liked. (-100) bigkarl is not very well liked. (-100) bigkarl is not very well liked. (-100) bigkarl is not very well liked. (-100) bigkarl is not very well liked. (-100) bigkarl is not very well liked. (-100) bigkarl is not very well liked. (-100) bigkarl is not very well liked. (-100)
    Italian and spanish ftw

both are hot, but I cannot really tell a difference between the two.

gladstoned will become famous soon enough. (+50) gladstoned will become famous soon enough. (+50) gladstoned will become famous soon enough. (+50) gladstoned will become famous soon enough. (+50) gladstoned will become famous soon enough. (+50) gladstoned will become famous soon enough. (+50) gladstoned will become famous soon enough. (+50) gladstoned will become famous soon enough. (+50) gladstoned will become famous soon enough. (+50) gladstoned will become famous soon enough. (+50) gladstoned will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Spanish girls. All countries have hot girls, but Spanish girls will make the move on you. It's actually really awesome.

brb getting hit on by non ugly girls
    I know, right?

I pick the French because what I notice about Spaniards and Italians is that they are pro-White with everything. In order for you to have a chance with a chick from Spain and get her attention, you better look like Thor.

French chicks are open minded as heck. I mean when my cousin went there he had one who smiled at him often, rubbed his arms, and even taught him how French people kiss.

GO FRANCE!

My favorite country in Europe along with Germany.

FuriousTiger is just really nice. (+1000) FuriousTiger is just really nice. (+1000) FuriousTiger is just really nice. (+1000) FuriousTiger is just really nice. (+1000) FuriousTiger is just really nice. (+1000) FuriousTiger is just really nice. (+1000) FuriousTiger is just really nice. (+1000) FuriousTiger is just really nice. (+1000) FuriousTiger is just really nice. (+1000) FuriousTiger is just really nice. (+1000) FuriousTiger is just really nice. (+1000)

Malaysian Vietnamese mixted :)