jujitsukillu has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jujitsukillu has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jujitsukillu has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jujitsukillu has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jujitsukillu has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jujitsukillu has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jujitsukillu has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jujitsukillu has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jujitsukillu has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jujitsukillu has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jujitsukillu has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

New to Keto.. But read a lot.. Still a few questions.

Alright I'm new to Keto. But I have been reading about it for approx. a month now.
    I am currently in my 2nd day (started 6/3/11)

I understand the simple concept of IIFYM.
    However, I just can really trust some things/places.

I work at KFC, often I will just eat at work. But now that I am on ketosis I am very limited into what I eat. But upon reading the nutritional values of KFC's website (/nutrition/pdf/kfc_nutrition.pdf) It claims that the grilled chicken has no carbs.
    Could this really be? of course the idea of "grilled chicken" seems perfectly fine. But can I really trust any fast food place?
    Attached Images

Layziegtp will become famous soon enough. (+50) Layziegtp will become famous soon enough. (+50) Layziegtp will become famous soon enough. (+50) Layziegtp will become famous soon enough. (+50) Layziegtp will become famous soon enough. (+50) Layziegtp will become famous soon enough. (+50) Layziegtp will become famous soon enough. (+50) Layziegtp will become famous soon enough. (+50) Layziegtp will become famous soon enough. (+50) Layziegtp will become famous soon enough. (+50) Layziegtp will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Not entirely on topic, but I was so mad today when I went to KFC for a grilled double down and they told me they didn't carry the grilled fillets anymore. /angryfistshake

More on topic, KFC loads thier chicken with lots of fillers and MSG and other nasties. It's still just chicken, I don't think it effects keto at all, but if you want to eat real food you should probably bring it to work with you. I'm sure long term KFC consumption can't be good for anybody. (ps I am being very hypocritical here)
    = Misc Anxiety Crew =
    = Miscin From Work Crew =
    = Keto Crew =

This was a triumph. I'm making a note here, "huge success!"
    It's hard to overstate my satisfaction.

You aren't in starvation mode
    en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Starvation_mode

Stay Strong all year long alex2363's Avatar
    alex2363 is a name known to all. (+5000) alex2363 is a name known to all. (+5000) alex2363 is a name known to all. (+5000) alex2363 is a name known to all. (+5000) alex2363 is a name known to all. (+5000) alex2363 is a name known to all. (+5000) alex2363 is a name known to all. (+5000) alex2363 is a name known to all. (+5000) alex2363 is a name known to all. (+5000) alex2363 is a name known to all. (+5000) alex2363 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    ...grilled chicken is great, but not the breaded ones.
    IIFYM crews ....I Reps back.
    Traditional Wet Shave Crew / I can't hardly wait for tomorrow to come so I can lift then Wet Shave again.

No Bull**** Bodybuilding greekmanman's Avatar
    greekmanman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) greekmanman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) greekmanman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) greekmanman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) greekmanman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) greekmanman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) greekmanman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) greekmanman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) greekmanman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) greekmanman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) greekmanman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by jujitsukillu View Post
    Alright I'm new to Keto. But I have been reading about it for approx. a month now.
    I am currently in my 2nd day (started 6/3/11)

I understand the simple concept of IIFYM.
    However, I just can really trust some things/places.

I work at KFC, often I will just eat at work. But now that I am on ketosis I am very limited into what I eat. But upon reading the nutritional values of KFC's website (/nutrition/pdf/kfc_nutrition.pdf) It claims that the grilled chicken has no carbs.
    Could this really be? of course the idea of "grilled chicken" seems perfectly fine. But can I really trust any fast food place?
    You'll be fine. Just stick to your macros and eat whatever you please.

Personally, I almost never eat the same things two days in a row. The only thing that matters is hitting your macros at the end of the day.

There is a possibility that KFC is not 100% accurate with regards to their nutritional information. However, this possible error is not worth stressing over.

My 2c
    Admin @ No Bull**** Bodybuilding: ********.com/nobull****bodybuildingverified

Admin @ No Stress Nutrition

Admin @ Hollywood's Rabid Cage: ********.com/groups/309091175828038/

Live, laugh, love and above all, please stay safe~

FBTK gives you facials.

http://instagram.com/edmaestheticss