Page 94 of 272 FirstFirst ... 44 84 92 93 94 95 96 104 144 194 ... LastLast
Results 2,791 to 2,820 of 8142
    swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by thehobbes View Post

You've done an excellent job with this cut IMO, and even though I'm tempted to scream at you "BULK WOMAN, BULK!" I won't. Just wanted to throw this out there though - you're right, at 120 you probably won't be 100% satisfied, and even at a lower weight than that I don't think you'll find what you're looking for just yet. This is in a way a sport of illusion, with you bb-ers anyways. The more muscle you build the less noticable that extra bit of fat on the thighs or typical problem areas will be. It may be more efficient to bulk at some point in the near future, then jump back on your cut. I'd be willing to bet if you did that, then when you got to 120 at THAT point, it'd look a whole lot better to you than 120 is going to look now. I know you were talking about holding off the bulk until late summer though, which make sense since summer is pretty much the reason why a lot of us cut and try to get a hot azz. Just sayin though.
    Good point here.....Hammie smart ham I have done several bulk/cut cycles. I've been at maintenance for a bit now trying to figure out where to go. I think if I cut right now I would be too small so I think I'm going to build a bit more. I know you saw my pics over in Swooshieland.....would you agree?

Sorry P for the hijack...but you're asleep anyway
    Caring about what people think of you is useless. Most people don't even know what they think of themselves.

Stop watering dead plants

thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by swooshie View Post
    Good point here.....Hammie smart ham I have done several bulk/cut cycles. I've been at maintenance for a bit now trying to figure out where to go. I think if I cut right now I would be too small so I think I'm going to build a bit more. I know you saw my pics over in Swooshieland.....would you agree?
    Oh yeah, I'd build some more. Your stats are correct at 5'7" 133 right? If you cut right now you're getting into underweight territory, not somewhere you wanna be if you're actively lifting, and from those pics you look pretty jacked so you'd probably lose way too much muscle if you cut from that. And generally speaking if somebody finds themselves losing significant strength on a cut, then you are doing something wrong - diet is off or you're cutting when you shouldn't. I realize I am Ham and I keep my cut/bulk cycles more in the range of 155-180lbs and I'm talking to people who are like "140 omg I'm morbidly obese!" but I always use my lifting numbers to guide me on what I should be doing bw wise. It's the whole point really - gain strength and weight, lose weight maintain/add strength, look better and am still strong, time to bulk again - get even stronger, repeat. Even if lifting numbers aren't that important to you personally, if they don't continue to go up you're just spinning your wheels and will have one hell of a time achieving the body you're after.
    Current PRs:
    Bench Press: 200x1
    Deads: 315x1
    Back Squats: 275x1

*Team Amazon* - Sisterhood of Iron
    *Log - There's a Ham in the Power Rack, Part II http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=167311531

pharty is a name known to all. (+5000) pharty is a name known to all. (+5000) pharty is a name known to all. (+5000) pharty is a name known to all. (+5000) pharty is a name known to all. (+5000) pharty is a name known to all. (+5000) pharty is a name known to all. (+5000) pharty is a name known to all. (+5000) pharty is a name known to all. (+5000) pharty is a name known to all. (+5000) pharty is a name known to all. (+5000)
    ^^^Sleepy time at 7:30, damn you must be sick, feel better P!
    It was 9:30 thankyouverymuch! lulz. Then I went up to read and it ended up being 11 before lights out...blerg. I haven't been sleeping supah well with this sinus cold thing. At least I didn't get up at 4am and go to the gym

Nice ass P, srs. How does it look in comparison to the rest of you (really can't tell due to the baggy shirt). As long as everything is proportionate then hey, more power to ya.
    I think I'm lookin alright

You've done an excellent job with this cut IMO, and even though I'm tempted to scream at you "BULK WOMAN, BULK!" I won't. Just wanted to throw this out there though - you're right, at 120 you probably won't be 100% satisfied, and even at a lower weight than that I don't think you'll find what you're looking for just yet. This is in a way a sport of illusion, with you bb-ers anyways. The more muscle you build the less noticable that extra bit of fat on the thighs or typical problem areas will be. It may be more efficient to bulk at some point in the near future, then jump back on your cut. I'd be willing to bet if you did that, then when you got to 120 at THAT point, it'd look a whole lot better to you than 120 is going to look now. I know you were talking about holding off the bulk until late summer though, which make sense since summer is pretty much the reason why a lot of us cut and try to get a hot azz. Just sayin though.
    I hear ya. If you tell me how I can put muscle in that spot right under my, uh, bidness then it's game on Hahahaha! I'm a little bowlegged but before kids no part of my thighs touched. It's getting much much better but still annoying. 120 might do it...dunno. Might need to go a little lower and I'm OK with that right now.

You know those stay-at-home moms with their 14 kids at the pool over the Summer? That's me and I'm vain and I want to not have to suck this crap in. Yep. That's my main goal right now. Srs. Look good in a bikini. Look good in short shorts and a tank. I s till have muscle and I'm either keeping the weights the same or even going up on some stuff. I feel good (save for this damn cold thing), I have energy in the gym, I might be a little bitchier but whatever...I'm a SAHM to small kids! Lulz

So the bulk will wait. And that's OK. I'm excited to experience a cut for the first time and looking forward to the bulk come Fall-ish. I'm already telling all my (boy) friends at the gym to lookout for Fatz Shannon

I took this Friday morning when I was brushing my hair. No flexin'...just brushin'.
    P is happy to see a little definition

My Journal
    Sometimes there's lifting talk. Sometimes notsomuch.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=135168601

*Sponsored* ProMera CapsiBlast=Completed
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=153005161

*Sponsored* ProMera Con-Cret=Completed
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=146080323&p=907575483&posted=1#post907575483

*TEAM AMAZON* Sisterhood of Iron

Benched 185x2 and isn't afraid to tell you ALL about it:)

pharty is a name known to all. (+5000) pharty is a name known to all. (+5000) pharty is a name known to all. (+5000) pharty is a name known to all. (+5000) pharty is a name known to all. (+5000) pharty is a name known to all. (+5000) pharty is a name known to all. (+5000) pharty is a name known to all. (+5000) pharty is a name known to all. (+5000) pharty is a name known to all. (+5000) pharty is a name known to all. (+5000)
    P.S. I'm sure some of you are all "SCRAWNY P!!!" and that's OK. Had I known about all this cutting and bulking stuff when I started lifting then I probably would have thought more about bulking last Fall (vain Summer P, remember) but I can't turn back the clock and I'm still happy with the gains I've made and am feeling pretty good about the old body.

Have a wonderful Sunday, My Peoples!
    My Journal

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=146080323&p=907575483&posted=1#post907575483

bosgirlin09 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bosgirlin09 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bosgirlin09 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bosgirlin09 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bosgirlin09 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bosgirlin09 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bosgirlin09 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bosgirlin09 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bosgirlin09 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bosgirlin09 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bosgirlin09 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by pharty View Post
    P.S. I'm sure some of you are all "SCRAWNY P!!!" and that's OK. Had I known about all this cutting and bulking stuff when I started lifting then I probably would have thought more about bulking last Fall (vain Summer P, remember) but I can't turn back the clock and I'm still happy with the gains I've made and am feeling pretty good about the old body.

Hey, it's your body, lol. You might lean out a bit more and decide you are totally happy with what you've got. You might decide to bulk in the fall to work on the parts you aren't happy with. Everyone's goals are different and one kind of vanity (getting huuuge) is no different than another (looking badazz in a bikini).
    "All that we are is the result of what we have thought. The mind is everything. What we think we become." Buddha

TEAM AMAZON - Sisterhood of Iron

Originally Posted by bosgirlin09 View Post
    Hey, it's your body, lol. You might lean out a bit more and decide you are totally happy with what you've got. You might decide to bulk in the fall to work on the parts you aren't happy with. Everyone's goals are different and one kind of vanity (getting huuuge) is no different than another (looking badazz in a bikini).
    Very excellent points! Thanks B-Dog.

Scale was up a bit this morning after a weekend of Chipotle and Doritos but the Rock and Republic 4s still zip
    My Journal

thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    It was 9:30 thankyouverymuch! lulz. Then I went up to read and it ended up being 11 before lights out...blerg. I haven't been sleeping supah well with this sinus cold thing. At least I didn't get up at 4am and go to the gym
    9:30... mind = inception-ed, wtf bb.com, just noticed all the post times are hours off from my time zone. Glad you didn't have to get up at 4, P.

I think I'm lookin alright

I hear ya. If you tell me how I can put muscle in that spot right under my, uh, bidness then it's game on Hahahaha! I'm a little bowlegged but before kids no part of my thighs touched. It's getting much much better but still annoying. 120 might do it...dunno. Might need to go a little lower and I'm OK with that right now.

You know those stay-at-home moms with their 14 kids at the pool over the Summer? That's me and I'm vain and I want to not have to suck this crap in. Yep. That's my main goal right now. Srs. Look good in a bikini. Look good in short shorts and a tank. I s till have muscle and I'm either keeping the weights the same or even going up on some stuff. I feel good (save for this damn cold thing), I have energy in the gym, I might be a little bitchier but whatever...I'm a SAHM to small kids! Lulz

So the bulk will wait. And that's OK. I'm excited to experience a cut for the first time and looking forward to the bulk come Fall-ish. I'm already telling all my (boy) friends at the gym to lookout for Fatz Shannon

I took this Friday morning when I was brushing my hair. No flexin'...just brushin'.
    P is happy to see a little definition

Not bad P, nice lookin' shoulder def you got goin' on there, srs. I didn't know you were one of the child-herders at da pool! Well hey man, if you're happy then Ham On, P, Ham On! ::raises t-rex arm in victory::
    Current PRs:

*Log - There's a Ham in the Power Rack, Part II http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=167311531

-H- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -H- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -H- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -H- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -H- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -H- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -H- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -H- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -H- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -H- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -H- has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

You look great! You need to do what makes you happy. It isn't like you are on a time frame. Plenty of time to bulk after you enjoy your summer.
    "You pass on more to your children and your grandchildren than your eye color, your hair color, your crooked smile. You also pass on your enthusiasm, your spirit, your desire to compete. You provide the living example that they can become more than they ever thought they could. Because you did.”
    -- Nike

swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    P......don't be mad...............you know we're just a bunch of jellie bitches ......

You look amazing ......

B

Caring about what people think of you is useless. Most people don't even know what they think of themselves.

Not bad P, nice lookin' shoulder def you got goin' on there, srs.
    Originally Posted by -H- View Post
    You look great!
    Originally Posted by swooshie View Post
    P......don't be mad...............you know we're just a bunch of jellie bitches ......

You look amazing ......
    You girls know how to cheer a (no longer very sick) Amazon UP!
    My Journal

-H- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -H- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -H- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -H- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -H- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -H- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -H- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -H- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -H- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -H- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -H- has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    You girls know how to cheer a (no longer very sick) Amazon UP!
    YAY no longer sick!
    That is good news. Excited to see what the incredible shrinking P does this week.
    "You pass on more to your children and your grandchildren than your eye color, your hair color, your crooked smile. You also pass on your enthusiasm, your spirit, your desire to compete. You provide the living example that they can become more than they ever thought they could. Because you did.”
    -- Nike

Originally Posted by -H- View Post
    YAY no longer sick!
    That is good news. Excited to see what the incredible shrinking P does this week.
    I still have some snot stuck in my head but most of the pressure is gone and my throat feels better. Still slept a bit crappily and felt off during my workout but not too bad considering.

The incredible shrinking P is fatz.
    My Journal

Forgot to tell you all a little funny...

I wore my Amazon tank to the gym on Friday and my pals were all "???" and I told them we were a gang of merry hot chicks who liked to lift. They were all "uhhhh...when do you work out together because we'd LOVE to see that!!!".

Lulz.

<3 FatP
    My Journal

Forgot to tell you all a little funny...

I wore my Amazon tank to the gym on Friday and my pals were all "???" and I told them we were a gang of merry hot chicks who liked to lift. They were all "uhhhh...when do you work out together because we'd LOVE to see that!!!".

Lulz.

<3 FatP

LOL!!! Cool.
    Ummmm, WTF about the fatz?? Incredible shrinking P is shrinking, right?? (And wasn't fatP to begin with, btw.)
    -- Nike

MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000)
    LUV your little funny

PS - GTFI my thread! I posted a video JUST FOR YOU!
    Team Amazon: Sisterhood of Iron

The myth that women should be weak is perpetuated by men who fear strong women and women who fear hard work.
    #selfcare #pickitup #putitdown

Originally Posted by moecho View Post
    luv your little funny

ps - gtfi my thread! I posted a video just for you!
    i tried!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    My Journal

HI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!

Busy. Need to update a million workouts. Or maybe just 2-3.

The great news is everyone is back to school! And I don't have much snot left in my head! Yay!

And I had a wonderful facial today and I'm telling you my skin looks better already (which doesn't normally happen right away!). She used a scrubber thing she hasn't used before...fun!

And I spent a bajillion dollars on new bras (down a cup size ) and undies yesterday.

AND I'M GOING TO THE ARNOLD ON FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!!

BBS...I promise.
    My Journal

HI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!

Busy. Need to update a million workouts. Or maybe just 2-3.

The great news is everyone is back to school! And I don't have much snot left in my head! Yay!

And I had a wonderful facial today and I'm telling you my skin looks better already (which doesn't normally happen right away!). She used a scrubber thing she hasn't used before...fun!

And I spent a bajillion dollars on new bras (down a cup size ) and undies yesterday.

AND I'M GOING TO THE ARNOLD ON FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!!

BBS...I promise.
    Hey Hey P!!!

Glad you're feeling better. Flying with a head full of snot sucks. Ears clog all up and ya can't hear nuthin!

So excited for you going to The Arnold!! Please, please, please post pictures!

P.S......(1-800-boobjobs rock)

Seems I'm missing 3 workouts...oopsies.

I'll just go with this week's so far

TRAINING
    PHAT Upper Power 2/27

Bent-Over (heh) Rows3/3-5 reps
    85/5
    90/5
    95/5

Pull-Ups 2/6-10 reps
    40# assist
    10+

Rack Chins 2/6-10
    10 palms out
    10 palms in

Flat DB Press 3/3-5
    30/5/2
    35/5-->step backwards, not sweatin' it

Dips 2/6-10
    LEGS STRAIGHT!!
    10+
    10+

Seated DB SHoulder Press 3/6-10
    22.5/10/2
    25/10

EZ Bar Curls 3/6-10
    35/10/3 +reps

Skull Crushers 3/6-10
    25/10
    30/10/2
    My Journal

TRAINING
    PHAT Lower Power 2/28

Squats 3/3-5
    95/5
    105/5
    115/7+reps

Hack Press-->same as hack squat but no pads at the top--2/6-10
    1pps/10
    1pps+35/8 +weight

Leg Ext 2/6-10
    80/10
    95/10 +weight

SLDL 3/5-8
    115/8
    135/5-->pr
    135/6-->pr

Ham Curl 2/6-10--> on elbows, try it sometime!
    40/12
    50/10

Calf Stuff
    Again...I'm always talking here. Or just not paying attention and going to failure.
    5 sets on calf machine thing

5 sets of 10+ on Smith with aerobics riser thing--50-60lbs added

Cardio
    20 mins STH (after leg day! woot!)

Weight
    128.8 1/22--->Still fatty fatty. First day of cut
    127.0 1/23--->I said somewhere there'd be a whoosh!
    126.8 1/24
    126.0 1/25
    126.0 1/26
    126.4 1/27
    124.2 1/28-->after mucho vodka
    128.0 1/29-->after cheat meal
    126.4 1/30
    126.2 1/31
    126.6 2/1--->totally knew that it wouldn't be down and I'm all squishy!
    127.6 2/2--->fatty fatty 2x4 can't...blerg!
    127.0 2.3
    126.4 2/4
    126.4 2/5
    126.4 2/6
    126.4 2/7--->I even smacked the scale around to see if it was STUCK!
    126.0 2/8
    125.2 2/9
    123.6 2/10
    123.2 2/11
    123.4 2/12
    123.4 2/13--->MFer is stuck again...lulz
    123.8 2/14
    123.2 2/15
    123.4 2/16
    123.4 2/17
    123.8 2/18
    123.8 2/19
    122.0 2/20
    122.6 2/21 YAY!
    122.6 2/22
    122.6 2/23
    123.3 2/24 don't remember why?
    123.5 2/25 Doritos and vodka
    000.0 2/26 Chipotle for dinner/sick
    124.0 2/27
    122.8 2/28 back to normal-ish
    My Journal

I'm glad I'm not the only one who giggles at any exercise with the term "bent over" in it. Nice job on the DL PR-ing! So confused on the dips, where are you doing them?
    Current PRs:

I'm glad I'm not the only one who giggles at any exercise with the term "bent over" in it. Nice job on the DL PR-ing! So confused on the dips, where are you doing them?
    Why you cornfused, Hambo? I do them on the assist machine thinger (at mine it's kind of right in front of/behind the standing single leg ham curl thing...clear as mud?) but don't use the assist so my legs can be straight which I've been told hits the triceps harder than when the knees are bent.

At all clear?
    My Journal

MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Why you cornfused, Hambo? I do them on the assist machine thinger (at mine it's kind of right in front of/behind the standing single leg ham curl thing...clear as mud?) but don't use the assist so my legs can be straight which I've been told hits the triceps harder than when the knees are bent.

At all clear?
    WTF? lololol

Awesome. Luv you girls!!
    Team Amazon: Sisterhood of Iron

The myth that women should be weak is perpetuated by men who fear strong women and women who fear hard work.
    #selfcare #pickitup #putitdown

At all clear?
    BAHHH!!!! Ok, ok, yeah it's that thing I use to do my pullups and chinups on, just slide that assisted seat thing down to get rid of it. I'm impressed you can do straight up dips, most can't, yeah Hammie's mirin'! I've never heard of the knees bent/straight thing. I kinda cross my knees when I do pullups, not sure if it makes any different.
    Current PRs:

Originally Posted by MoEcho View Post
    WTF? lololol

Awesome. Luv you girls!!
    We go to the same gym in different cities and they're pretty much set up the same

BAHHH!!!! Ok, ok, yeah it's that thing I use to do my pullups and chinups on, just slide that assisted seat thing down to get rid of it. I'm impressed you can do straight up dips, most can't, yeah Hammie's mirin'! I've never heard of the knees bent/straight thing. I kinda cross my knees when I do pullups, not sure if it makes any different.
    I only weigh 123#
    My Journal

We go to the same gym in different cities and they're pretty much set up the same
    One day our paths will cross at an LTF, P, one day. You will stop in your tracks as you strut into the gym in camo lululemon pants and stare at the power rack "could it be..." Hammie will throw down her 315 DL with a mighty roar (yep, all my delusional fantasies involve me DLing 315, I can't help that) and point a sausage finger in the opposite direction: "PHARTY?!" Then we will chant like crazed, retarded people "GO TEAM AMAZON, BOOYAH!" and may possibly do a victory dance.

Damnit I'm hungry! Would settle for Doritos and I don't even like Doritos.
    I only weigh 123#
    Still, it's impressive. How many chicks do you see doing bw dips there? Probably zero.
    Current PRs:

One day our paths will cross at an LTF, P, one day. You will stop in your tracks as you strut into the gym in camo lululemon pants and stare at the power rack "could it be..." Hammie will throw down her 315 DL with a mighty roar (yep, all my delusional fantasies involve me DLing 315, I can't help that) and point a sausage finger in the opposite direction: "PHARTY?!" Then we will chant like crazed, retarded people "GO TEAM AMAZON, BOOYAH!" and may possibly do a victory dance.
    I think I might have real tears in my eyes! That was just beautiful!

Still, it's impressive. How many chicks do you see doing bw dips there? Probably zero.
    Good point! I'm pretty sure the few that are there at the buttcrack of dawn are doing assisted if at all!

I AM AWESOME!!!!!
    Last edited by pharty; 02-28-2012 at 06:41 PM.
    My Journal

TRAINING
    PHAT Lower Power 2/28

Squats 3/3-5
    95/5
    105/5
    115/7+reps

Hack Press-->same as hack squat but no pads at the top--2/6-10
    1pps/10
    1pps+35/8 +weight

Leg Ext 2/6-10
    80/10
    95/10 +weight

SLDL 3/5-8
    115/8
    135/5-->pr
    135/6-->pr

Ham Curl 2/6-10--> on elbows, try it sometime!
    40/12
    50/10

Calf Stuff
    Again...I'm always talking here. Or just not paying attention and going to failure.
    5 sets on calf machine thing

5 sets of 10+ on Smith with aerobics riser thing--50-60lbs added

Cardio
    20 mins STH (after leg day! woot!)

Weight
    128.8 1/22--->Still fatty fatty. First day of cut
    127.0 1/23--->I said somewhere there'd be a whoosh!
    126.8 1/24
    126.0 1/25
    126.0 1/26
    126.4 1/27
    124.2 1/28-->after mucho vodka
    128.0 1/29-->after cheat meal
    126.4 1/30
    126.2 1/31
    126.6 2/1--->totally knew that it wouldn't be down and I'm all squishy!
    127.6 2/2--->fatty fatty 2x4 can't...blerg!
    127.0 2.3
    126.4 2/4
    126.4 2/5
    126.4 2/6
    126.4 2/7--->I even smacked the scale around to see if it was STUCK!
    126.0 2/8
    125.2 2/9
    123.6 2/10
    123.2 2/11
    123.4 2/12
    123.4 2/13--->MFer is stuck again...lulz
    123.8 2/14
    123.2 2/15
    123.4 2/16
    123.4 2/17
    123.8 2/18
    123.8 2/19
    122.0 2/20
    122.6 2/21 YAY!
    122.6 2/22
    122.6 2/23
    123.3 2/24 don't remember why?
    123.5 2/25 Doritos and vodka
    000.0 2/26 Chipotle for dinner/sick
    124.0 2/27
    122.8 2/28 back to normal-ish
    Nice workout!! And weight.
    I will be doing my Lower Power tomorrow, then will be back on schedule.

(.......I WILL learn to love squats. I WILL learn to love squats.......)
    -- Nike

At all clear?

I only weigh 123#

Da big bewbz blonde is confused.............huh???

One day our paths will cross at an LTF, P, one day. You will stop in your tracks as you strut into the gym in camo lululemon pants and stare at the power rack "could it be..." Hammie will throw down her 315 DL with a mighty roar (yep, all my delusional fantasies involve me DLing 315, I can't help that) and point a sausage finger in the opposite direction: "PHARTY?!" Then we will chant like crazed, retarded people "GO TEAM AMAZON, BOOYAH!" and may possibly do a victory dance

Oh!!! Now I get it!!