robwigan will become famous soon enough. (+50) robwigan will become famous soon enough. (+50) robwigan will become famous soon enough. (+50) robwigan will become famous soon enough. (+50) robwigan will become famous soon enough. (+50) robwigan will become famous soon enough. (+50) robwigan will become famous soon enough. (+50) robwigan will become famous soon enough. (+50) robwigan will become famous soon enough. (+50) robwigan will become famous soon enough. (+50) robwigan will become famous soon enough. (+50)

i feel like dog turd!!

Iv lost 40lb an i just bought a pizza..

Feel like crying srs. My family was getting proud of me sticking to my diet an exercising as im sorta of a let down

I feel like iv let my family down more than anything, does throwing up after eating erase what you ate. i feel like dog ****

MetalLover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MetalLover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MetalLover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MetalLover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MetalLover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MetalLover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MetalLover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MetalLover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MetalLover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MetalLover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MetalLover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by robwigan View Post

Feel like crying srs. My family was getting proud of me sticking to my diet an exercising as im sorta of a let down

I feel like iv let my family down more than anything, does throwing up after eating erase what you ate. i feel like dog ****
    You've clearly done well losing 40lbs (a lot of weight) and so I should imagine a pizza is well deserved, so long as it wasn't on top of all your macros being hit for the day previously. Then again, it's just a day and shouldn't really hurt too much.

ilirmarku is on a distinguished road. (+10) ilirmarku is on a distinguished road. (+10) ilirmarku is on a distinguished road. (+10) ilirmarku is on a distinguished road. (+10) ilirmarku is on a distinguished road. (+10) ilirmarku is on a distinguished road. (+10) ilirmarku is on a distinguished road. (+10) ilirmarku is on a distinguished road. (+10) ilirmarku is on a distinguished road. (+10) ilirmarku is on a distinguished road. (+10) ilirmarku is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Use all that regret and remember it next time you workout and are about to cheat again.

And don't worry, pizza 1 time doesn't do anything to the 40 lbs you lost. Good job man!

Innerpeace32 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Innerpeace32 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Innerpeace32 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Innerpeace32 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Innerpeace32 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Innerpeace32 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Innerpeace32 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Innerpeace32 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Innerpeace32 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Innerpeace32 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Innerpeace32 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Same thing happened to me when I ate that tuna sandwich from subway 2 weeks ago. This should be a lesson. If you don't learn anything from this, you have lost this small battle. But the war goes on, ask your self...Who is in control? If you were 100% in control you wouldn't eat that pizza. If you were in control you wouldn't feel bad about it now.
    So from now on, remind your self, You are in control, and you won't let some dopamine addiction to take over control.
    "Discipline is the act of learning all the time." J.K.

nlite2000 is just really nice. (+1000) nlite2000 is just really nice. (+1000) nlite2000 is just really nice. (+1000) nlite2000 is just really nice. (+1000) nlite2000 is just really nice. (+1000) nlite2000 is just really nice. (+1000) nlite2000 is just really nice. (+1000) nlite2000 is just really nice. (+1000) nlite2000 is just really nice. (+1000) nlite2000 is just really nice. (+1000) nlite2000 is just really nice. (+1000)

Enjoy your pizza. Thin people eat pizza all the time. Eat like a thin person.

ejthomp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ejthomp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ejthomp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ejthomp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ejthomp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ejthomp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ejthomp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ejthomp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ejthomp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ejthomp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ejthomp is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    The difference between winning and losing is what you do next.

Does one pizza mean you are throwing it all away and going back to old habits?

Or was it just ONE pizza. Turn the page. Work out extra hard tomorrow. You ate all those carbs, you may as well use them in the weight room!
    A diet isn't punishment. A diet is a way to reward your body with the wholesome, nutritious food that it needs. Your body composition is a direct reflection of what you put in your mouth.

Eater of Planets MusclesGlasses's Avatar
    MusclesGlasses is a name known to all. (+5000) MusclesGlasses is a name known to all. (+5000) MusclesGlasses is a name known to all. (+5000) MusclesGlasses is a name known to all. (+5000) MusclesGlasses is a name known to all. (+5000) MusclesGlasses is a name known to all. (+5000) MusclesGlasses is a name known to all. (+5000) MusclesGlasses is a name known to all. (+5000) MusclesGlasses is a name known to all. (+5000) MusclesGlasses is a name known to all. (+5000) MusclesGlasses is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Get over it and move on. As others have said you've earned that whole pizza. Don't let one meal ruin your motivation!

Koshiro235 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Just stick to your normal diet tomorrow! Enjoy yourself and feast for a moment...it wont hinder your results. Got a pizza in the oven myself =P

HarleyRen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HarleyRen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HarleyRen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HarleyRen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HarleyRen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HarleyRen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HarleyRen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HarleyRen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

there's nothing wrong with having a "cheat" meal once in a while, infact it may be good for you.

ctran019 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ctran019 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ctran019 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ctran019 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ctran019 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ctran019 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ctran019 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ctran019 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ctran019 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ctran019 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ctran019 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    use that pizza as motivation when you head back to the gym tomorrow and workout 2x as hard.

CrazyClimber is on a distinguished road. (+10) CrazyClimber is on a distinguished road. (+10) CrazyClimber is on a distinguished road. (+10) CrazyClimber is on a distinguished road. (+10) CrazyClimber is on a distinguished road. (+10) CrazyClimber is on a distinguished road. (+10) CrazyClimber is on a distinguished road. (+10) CrazyClimber is on a distinguished road. (+10) CrazyClimber is on a distinguished road. (+10) CrazyClimber is on a distinguished road. (+10) CrazyClimber is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    There is a few ways of looking at it...

- Sometimes when dieting your body can hit a wall and start to burn fat slower. Sometimes a little "bender" can get things back to normal. I'm sure someone more knowledgable can explain it better than me but basically once and awhile it can help.

- I personally get even more motivated when I screw up, it's kind of like hitting rock bottom and having to climb back to the top. Not for everyone but for people like me a mishap like that will make me even more focused.
    I have abs

igsm1969 is just really nice. (+1000) igsm1969 is just really nice. (+1000) igsm1969 is just really nice. (+1000) igsm1969 is just really nice. (+1000) igsm1969 is just really nice. (+1000) igsm1969 is just really nice. (+1000) igsm1969 is just really nice. (+1000) igsm1969 is just really nice. (+1000) igsm1969 is just really nice. (+1000) igsm1969 is just really nice. (+1000) igsm1969 is just really nice. (+1000)

You should see how I have cleaned up Chinese Buffets during my three year transformation. Look at my pictures in my profile to see where I once was. I always say to have enough guilt yet plenty of self-forgiveness to get you back on track. Let your forgiveness outweight your guilt though.

Don't give up!

Electricheadd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Electricheadd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Electricheadd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Electricheadd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Electricheadd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Electricheadd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Electricheadd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Electricheadd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Electricheadd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Electricheadd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Electricheadd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Sounds like a planned refeed to me. Hit the gym tomorrow and don't waist all those calories.
    My Reverse Diet Log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=153750981&p=1077733831#post1077733831

GeneralEscape has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GeneralEscape has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GeneralEscape has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GeneralEscape has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GeneralEscape has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GeneralEscape has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GeneralEscape has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GeneralEscape has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GeneralEscape has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    You are not a dog turd. 40 lbs lost is good progress. Eat your pizza (or share some of it) and move on.

wake_me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wake_me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wake_me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wake_me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wake_me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wake_me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wake_me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wake_me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wake_me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wake_me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wake_me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Don't look at food as the enemy.

Like others have said, you had 1 cheat, its no big deal.

Next time you think of cheating ask yourself if the short satisfaction was worth how you feel about yourself afterwards. If you can accept its no big deal then feel free to cheat. If not, then you need to further address any issues you may have with food.

Think about where you were 40lbs ago and look at yourself now. Today is a new start and you are 40lbs closer to your goal.