Chinese-Food has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

PCT for Sust and EQ

i have nolva on hand and also post cycle therapy from a.i. what other otc product(s) can i get to help? i was planning on doing 40/40/20/20 nolva maybe 2 weeks? after the last shot of test. and taking the post cycle support by the directions starting a week after the last shot. but i am not sure as to exactly how long after the last sust shot should i begin the nolva and post cycle support? any help would be appriciated! thanks, chris

rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Chinese-Food View Post
    i have nolva on hand and also post cycle therapy from a.i. what other otc product(s) can i get to help? i was planning on doing 40/40/20/20 nolva maybe 2 weeks? after the last shot of test. and taking the post cycle support by the directions starting a week after the last shot. but i am not sure as to exactly how long after the last sust shot should i begin the nolva and post cycle support? any help would be appriciated! thanks, chris
    This isn't that type of forum.
    Psych & handcuffs
    Current reading: Vonnegut, Theodor Adorno
    House, Techno, and 4Runners

mobikwa is a name known to all. (+5000) mobikwa is a name known to all. (+5000) mobikwa is a name known to all. (+5000) mobikwa is a name known to all. (+5000) mobikwa is a name known to all. (+5000) mobikwa is a name known to all. (+5000) mobikwa is a name known to all. (+5000) mobikwa is a name known to all. (+5000) mobikwa is a name known to all. (+5000) mobikwa is a name known to all. (+5000) mobikwa is a name known to all. (+5000)
    High doses of tribulus and maybe a multi.
    Look under your chair. YOU GET A REP, AND YOU GET A REP, REPS FOR EVERYONE! If I get a rep, you get a rep, every time. Give me a link to make my life a little easier.

If you don't give me a link and you didn't post in the thread you rep'd me in, I'm not gonna go searching for you. I'll get everyone on recharge.

On Fire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) On Fire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) On Fire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) On Fire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) On Fire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) On Fire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) On Fire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) On Fire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) On Fire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) On Fire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) On Fire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    If you've got nolva, you don't really "NEED" anything. It wouldn't hurt to have an aromatase inhibitor on hand just in case. Post Cycle Support should help with your libido, if you're still having libido issues though, tribulus will also help.
    Don't tell me what you want to do, do it.
    Barbarian Requirements Pre-2011 complete: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IJSVOLItqMA
    Working on my "core", because I'm not a fat fuk.

kingaesthetic is on a distinguished road. (+10) kingaesthetic is on a distinguished road. (+10) kingaesthetic is on a distinguished road. (+10) kingaesthetic is on a distinguished road. (+10) kingaesthetic is on a distinguished road. (+10) kingaesthetic is on a distinguished road. (+10) kingaesthetic is on a distinguished road. (+10) kingaesthetic is on a distinguished road. (+10) kingaesthetic is on a distinguished road. (+10) kingaesthetic is on a distinguished road. (+10) kingaesthetic is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    hey buddy dont come here posting stuff that works

this forum is about spending hundreds of dollars on things like bioforge and hydroxycut

gfto with your proven stuff

VincentVanBro is just really nice. (+1000) VincentVanBro is just really nice. (+1000) VincentVanBro is just really nice. (+1000) VincentVanBro is just really nice. (+1000) VincentVanBro is just really nice. (+1000) VincentVanBro is just really nice. (+1000) VincentVanBro is just really nice. (+1000) VincentVanBro is just really nice. (+1000) VincentVanBro is just really nice. (+1000) VincentVanBro is just really nice. (+1000) VincentVanBro is just really nice. (+1000)
    Sport Pharma Multi-V in pct.

Good luck with your pct goals in 2011

RebuildMe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RebuildMe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RebuildMe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RebuildMe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RebuildMe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RebuildMe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RebuildMe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RebuildMe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RebuildMe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RebuildMe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RebuildMe is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Thumbs down

Originally Posted by kingaesthetic View Post
    hey buddy dont come here posting stuff that works

this forum is about spending hundreds of dollars on things like bioforge and hydroxycut

gfto with your proven stuff
    You know what? Believe it or not, this is a supplements forum meant for people who are not interested in juicing.