Fluorescent has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fluorescent has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Finished with SS, all pro's or other thing now?

Hi people. This is my first time posting here so be patient...

I've finished with SS, gave me good results, became stronger. Now I'm in my 7th month and finishing my 1st cut to 10%bf. Now I'd like to change to a bodybuilding routine, something that will make my muscles grow bigger and faster than SS. But don't know what to pick.

Will all pro's routine for noobs do good on me or do I need something not intended for noobs?

What do you recommend?

Also, if I change routines while on a cut, my partners at the gym said I'll lose strength, and I cherish my strength as a treasure, but I don't know if I should trust them on this issue. Is it best to change routines AFTER the cut is finished or doesn't really matter?

Thank you!!

justroberson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justroberson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justroberson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justroberson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justroberson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justroberson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justroberson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justroberson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justroberson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justroberson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justroberson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Fluorescent View Post
    Hi people. This is my first time posting here so be patient...

I've finished with SS, gave me good results, became stronger. Now I'm in my 7th month and finishing my 1st cut to 10%bf. Now I'd like to change to a bodybuilding routine, something that will make my muscles grow bigger and faster than SS. But don't know what to pick.

Will all pro's routine for noobs do good on me or do I need something not intended for noobs?

What do you recommend?

Also, if I change routines while on a cut, my partners at the gym said I'll lose strength, and I cherish my strength as a treasure, but I don't know if I should trust them on this issue. Is it best to change routines AFTER the cut is finished or doesn't really matter?

Thank you!!
    You can do All-Pros after SS, even though its called a "beginner" program, All Pros is really more of an intermediate/"advanced beginner" progression. Perfect if your goal is more hypertrophy.

However, I would not go into All-Pros while you are cutting. It's a hypertrophy program, you can't gain muscle if you're eating at a caloric deficit.

IMO, stay on SS while you finish your cut, the relatively lower volume will allow you to at least maintain your current strength, then move on to All-Pros when you're finished cutting.
    "I'm just a lat guy, you know? I've got these amazing lats, and I'm just living in an ab guy's world." -Workaholics

Fluorescent has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fluorescent has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by justroberson View Post
    you can do all-pros after ss, even though its called a "beginner" program, all pros is really more of an intermediate/"advanced beginner" progression. Perfect if your goal is more hypertrophy.

However, i would not go into all-pros while you are cutting. It's a hypertrophy program, you can't gain muscle if you're eating at a caloric deficit.

Imo, stay on ss while you finish your cut, the relatively lower volume will allow you to at least maintain your current strength, then move on to all-pros when you're finished cutting.
    thank you so much!!! Useful response!