xtaci has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xtaci has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xtaci has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xtaci has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xtaci has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xtaci has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xtaci has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xtaci has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xtaci has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xtaci has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xtaci has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

What weight-brech press ratio is good?

Sup , I was wondering what body weight-bench press weight ratio is good? I dont lift alot of weight ( 290 lbs bench press) but a dude told was very good ratio for my 170 lbs of body weight. Is that true?

dday39 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dday39 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dday39 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dday39 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dday39 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dday39 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dday39 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dday39 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dday39 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dday39 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dday39 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    how do you feel about it?
    Goals:

1.5 bw Bench
    2.0+ bw Squat
    2.5 bw Deadlift
    Gain 20 lbs

xtaci has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xtaci has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xtaci has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xtaci has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xtaci has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xtaci has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xtaci has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xtaci has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xtaci has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xtaci has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xtaci has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by dday39 View Post
    how do you feel about it?
    Not sure what you mean here o.O

Sexual Tyrannosaurus ftwrestler's Avatar
    ftwrestler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ftwrestler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ftwrestler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ftwrestler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ftwrestler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ftwrestler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ftwrestler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ftwrestler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ftwrestler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ftwrestler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ftwrestler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    depends on your goals

i dont really care how much i bench, i just need to be able to press my bodyweight 75+ times consistantly

as far as a strength index 290 at 170 is very good.

i think i can manage 245-250 on a good day and im 175 ...ish lol

Originally Posted by ftwrestler View Post
    depends on your goals

i dont really care how much i bench, i just need to be able to press my bodyweight 75+ times consistantly

as far as a strength index 290 at 170 is very good.

i think i can manage 245-250 on a good day and im 175 ...ish lol
    Actually I find alot of motivation in trying to keep up with stronger guys in my gym. At least to me happen when I train with someone who does smaller weight amounts I dont find my self pushing for more weight. In the other hand everytime I see a dude going for 350-400 lbs I get selfmotived to get that good. I guess is just a matter of being motivated haha I am very constant go 6 days aweek to the gym but some times lose some motivated and start laking on my workouts. My goal is actually reaching the 350 LBS some day in the future. More of a personal goal than a usefull goal :P haha

dday39 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dday39 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dday39 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dday39 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dday39 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dday39 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dday39 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dday39 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dday39 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dday39 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dday39 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    if seeing someone else benching more gets you motivated, you are not self motivated
    if seeing someone else bench less doesn't motivate you, you are not self motivated

when I asked how you felt about your bench press, you asked what I meant.

I am self motivated. I set goals and work toward them. When I reach a goal, a new goal is set. Self motivated.

Nice bench press though
    Goals:

1.5 bw Bench
    2.0+ bw Squat
    2.5 bw Deadlift
    Gain 20 lbs

Originally Posted by dday39 View Post
    if seeing someone else benching more gets you motivated, you are not self motivated
    if seeing someone else bench less doesn't motivate you, you are not self motivated

when I asked how you felt about your bench press, you asked what I meant.

I am self motivated. I set goals and work toward them. When I reach a goal, a new goal is set. Self motivated.

Nice bench press though
    True and false ..... when I mean I get motivated is just in the bench press point of view. If I dont see any one doing good bech I just go for the reps try to get 10-15 reps with certain weight instead of trying to push my self into 4-5 reps of good weight. Did I explained what I mean? I stay motivated in general I dont stop going to the gym and progress keep me going to the gym but sometimes is fun trying to reach someone weight :P.