"boulder shoulders" fade2green514's Avatar
    fade2green514 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fade2green514 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fade2green514 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fade2green514 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fade2green514 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fade2green514 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fade2green514 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fade2green514 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fade2green514 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fade2green514 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fade2green514 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

has anyone else had this problem?

You see my right ear and the right side of ny head in general have been hurting lately, and I would get intermittent sharp pains in the top of my head and maybe a light headache.

So I googled my exact problem.

Someone suggested (yahoo q/a) that for this problem, you should stretch out your neck muscles... And voila! I didn't a few head rolls and done static stretches for my neck and the problem immediately diminished.

Do you guys feel this could have solved my problem or may it have been something else?

Getting my wisdom teeth out soon so it could be just my wisdom teeth lol

DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by fade2green514 View Post
    You see my right ear and the right side of ny head in general have been hurting lately, and I would get intermittent sharp pains in the top of my head and maybe a light headache.

So I googled my exact problem.

Someone suggested (yahoo q/a) that for this problem, you should stretch out your neck muscles... And voila! I didn't a few head rolls and done static stretches for my neck and the problem immediately diminished.

Do you guys feel this could have solved my problem or may it have been something else?

Getting my wisdom teeth out soon so it could be just my wisdom teeth lol
    Muscle pain has a distinct feeling. If you're in front of a computer for long periods of time, it could contribute to neck pain. Either way, it sounds like you've distinguished the best current remedy.
    Bodybuilding is 60% training and 50% diet. Yes that adds up to 110%, because that's what you should be giving it. Change the inside, and the physique will follow.