Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    jgamibi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jgamibi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jgamibi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jgamibi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jgamibi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jgamibi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jgamibi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jgamibi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jgamibi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jgamibi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jgamibi has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Why I hate living in the deep south (from a guy who has lived here for years)

Alright, on this thread I tell you the main reasons I hate living in the deep south and towards the end, I point out the few positives about the area. Here is why I hate living in the deep south (and thank god I am leaving)

- Extremely bad summers which include loads of bugs and snakes coming out. Playing outside can be tough and unbearable. One time I saw a vid of a guy in the deep south who was doing some news report, bug flew right in his face, he started cussing saying "man I wanna leave this place!". It is summer here right now and kids cannot play outside due to humidity and lots of poisonous snakes here. Lots of rattle snakes and other species. Hate it.

- The deep south states lead the nation in STD rates and teen pregnancy. Sure we have the southern belle stereotype but most girls here are straight up 3/10s, seriously no joking. The county I live in, it is tough to come across girls who are even average looking, next topic addresses why.

http://thesocietypages.org/socimages...sex-education/

http://www.avert.org/std-statistics-america.htm

- Deep south states have some of the highest obesity rates in the country. I live here, seriously, 80 percent of the chicks I come across here are fatties, no exaggeration. Lots of fat Black girls who let it all hang out and lots of fat White girls, tough to come across fit women here. The obesity isn't caused as much by fatty foods and such but rather by the lack of things to do since the area is so d*mn poor.

http://thechart.blogs.cnn.com/2010/0...highest-rates/

- The southern states are the poorest states in the US, as a result they have higher crime rates, higher STD rates, higher obesity rates, and crappy education systems. The high school I went to was small and had classes out in trailers. We hardly learned anything during the summer, air conditioning would not work and books were pretty old. If you wanted to get a decent education down here, you had to first find a decent private school and then find a way to pay for it.

http://money.cnn.com/2010/09/16/news...ates/index.htm

With all cons there are pros, so here are pros to living in the deep south.

*People are somehow more "friendly", they won't hesitate to say hi to you. Southern Hospitality stops right there.
    *It is cheap as heck compared to the rest of the US, have fun not having much to do though.
    *It has a low tax rate compared to other states.
    *The Big Bad Liberals won't bother you.
    *If you hate Mexicans, Asians, and Brown people, come down here, not too many of them here.
    *SEC football.
    *I am only here for a few more weeks.

scubapro1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) scubapro1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) scubapro1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) scubapro1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) scubapro1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) scubapro1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) scubapro1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) scubapro1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) scubapro1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) scubapro1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) scubapro1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I might have missed it but where do you live I'm the south?
    *Certified Cardio Bunny Crew*
    *Blake Bortles future GOAT Crew*
    US Navy

LiamDwyer will become famous soon enough. (+50) LiamDwyer will become famous soon enough. (+50) LiamDwyer will become famous soon enough. (+50) LiamDwyer will become famous soon enough. (+50) LiamDwyer will become famous soon enough. (+50) LiamDwyer will become famous soon enough. (+50) LiamDwyer will become famous soon enough. (+50) LiamDwyer will become famous soon enough. (+50) LiamDwyer will become famous soon enough. (+50) LiamDwyer will become famous soon enough. (+50) LiamDwyer will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    What state do you live in? I'm moving to a suburban town right outside of Houston in August. I live in SoCal right now. Me and my dad drove around the area and it's really nice. All the house are 150k + so I'm not that worried about it.
    I rep back whether you ask or not.

Reps for life:

rocketbulk
    PhiGreens
    BackToThePresent
    Cream3
    Devon501
    AlbertWesker

Snoogy is a name known to all. (+5000) Snoogy is a name known to all. (+5000) Snoogy is a name known to all. (+5000) Snoogy is a name known to all. (+5000) Snoogy is a name known to all. (+5000) Snoogy is a name known to all. (+5000) Snoogy is a name known to all. (+5000) Snoogy is a name known to all. (+5000) Snoogy is a name known to all. (+5000) Snoogy is a name known to all. (+5000) Snoogy is a name known to all. (+5000)
    What state did you live in? I hate when I see people refer to the deep south as Kentucky or West Virginia, etc.
    Misc. Fisherman Crew
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=143255973

scotyg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scotyg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scotyg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scotyg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scotyg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scotyg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scotyg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scotyg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scotyg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scotyg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scotyg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by LiamDwyer View Post
    What state do you live in? I'm moving to a suburban town right outside of Houston in August. I live in SoCal right now. Me and my dad drove around the area and it's really nice. All the house are 150k + so I'm not that worried about it.
    Texas is different then the deep south
    You gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie

Captain Kickatrollsass gunsnbam's Avatar
    gunsnbam is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gunsnbam is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gunsnbam is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gunsnbam is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gunsnbam is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gunsnbam is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gunsnbam is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gunsnbam is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gunsnbam is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gunsnbam is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gunsnbam is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    K. Thnx. Bia.

R.I.P. Zyzz

I hate to see you go, but I love having been apart of the phenomenon.

“A winner is a loser who never gave up”

"You can't choose the life you are born into, but you can choose where you end up."

Captain Harris is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Captain Harris is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Captain Harris is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Captain Harris is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Captain Harris is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Captain Harris is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Captain Harris is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Captain Harris is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Captain Harris is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Captain Harris is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Captain Harris is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by jgamibi View Post
    - Extremely bad summers which include loads of bugs and snakes coming out. Playing outside can be tough and unbearable. One time I saw a vid of a guy in the deep south who was doing some news report, bug flew right in his face, he started cussing saying "man I wanna leave this place!". It is summer here right now and kids cannot play outside due to humidity and lots of poisonous snakes here. Lots of rattle snakes and other species. Hate it.

[/b]

Had plenty to do as a kid in the South. Today's kids and their parents are just pussies that don't want to go outside.

jgamibi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jgamibi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jgamibi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jgamibi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jgamibi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jgamibi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jgamibi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jgamibi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jgamibi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jgamibi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jgamibi has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I live in Arkansas, used to live in Georgia (home of the masters).

Moving to NY in a few weeks.

Florida and Texas are a different type of South.

Georgia, Alabama, Mississippi, Louisiana, Arkansas, Tennessee, and South Carolina are the states I am talking about.

LiamDwyer will become famous soon enough. (+50) LiamDwyer will become famous soon enough. (+50) LiamDwyer will become famous soon enough. (+50) LiamDwyer will become famous soon enough. (+50) LiamDwyer will become famous soon enough. (+50) LiamDwyer will become famous soon enough. (+50) LiamDwyer will become famous soon enough. (+50) LiamDwyer will become famous soon enough. (+50) LiamDwyer will become famous soon enough. (+50) LiamDwyer will become famous soon enough. (+50) LiamDwyer will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by scotyg View Post
    Texas is different then the deep south
    Just figured since Texas is one of the southernmost states. My baed...
    I rep back whether you ask or not.

Reps for life:

rocketbulk
    PhiGreens
    BackToThePresent
    Cream3
    Devon501
    AlbertWesker

SteelSS has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SteelSS has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SteelSS has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SteelSS has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SteelSS has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SteelSS has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SteelSS has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SteelSS has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SteelSS has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SteelSS has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SteelSS has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    At least it beats India.

Then again, it's hard to find a place that doesn't.

marchballer will become famous soon enough. (+50) marchballer will become famous soon enough. (+50) marchballer will become famous soon enough. (+50) marchballer will become famous soon enough. (+50) marchballer will become famous soon enough. (+50) marchballer will become famous soon enough. (+50) marchballer will become famous soon enough. (+50) marchballer will become famous soon enough. (+50) marchballer will become famous soon enough. (+50) marchballer will become famous soon enough. (+50) marchballer will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I moved away from the deep South (Louisiana) and I miss it bro. There is nothing like home. The grass is always greener on the other side and people from other parts of the country have their own problems. People in the South have so much more fun than people from other places and that is what i love.

Originally Posted by SteelSS View Post
    At least it beats India.

Then again, it's hard to find a place that doesn't.
    seriously, you have too many accounts, get a life *******

xiForty will become famous soon enough. (+50) xiForty will become famous soon enough. (+50) xiForty will become famous soon enough. (+50) xiForty will become famous soon enough. (+50) xiForty will become famous soon enough. (+50) xiForty will become famous soon enough. (+50) xiForty will become famous soon enough. (+50) xiForty will become famous soon enough. (+50) xiForty will become famous soon enough. (+50) xiForty will become famous soon enough. (+50) xiForty will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Alabama checking in

KetoTech88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) KetoTech88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) KetoTech88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) KetoTech88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) KetoTech88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) KetoTech88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) KetoTech88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) KetoTech88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) KetoTech88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) KetoTech88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) KetoTech88 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

*People are somehow more "friendly", they won't hesitate to say hi to you. Southern Hospitality stops right there.
    *It is cheap as heck compared to the rest of the US, have fun not having much to do though.
    *It has a low tax rate compared to other states.
    *The Big Bad Liberals won't bother you.
    *If you hate Mexicans, Asians, and Brown people, come down here, not too many of them here.
    *SEC football.
    *I am only here for a few more weeks.
    This is so true it's funny.

Essequani is just really nice. (+1000) Essequani is just really nice. (+1000) Essequani is just really nice. (+1000) Essequani is just really nice. (+1000) Essequani is just really nice. (+1000) Essequani is just really nice. (+1000) Essequani is just really nice. (+1000) Essequani is just really nice. (+1000) Essequani is just really nice. (+1000) Essequani is just really nice. (+1000) Essequani is just really nice. (+1000)
    -The deep south states lead the nation in STD rates and teen pregnancy. Sure we have the southern belle stereotype but most girls here are straight up 3/10s, seriously no joking. The county I live in, it is tough to come across girls who are even average looking, next topic addresses why.
    lol. I remember going to freshman year of HS and it seemed like half the girls were pregnant..

Deep south states have some of the highest obesity rates in the country. I live here, seriously, 80 percent of the chicks I come across here are fatties, no exaggeration. Lots of fat Black girls who let it all hang out and lots of fat White girls, tough to come across fit women here. The obesity isn't caused as much by fatty foods and such but rather by the lack of things to do since the area is so d*mn poor.
    the **** we eat in the south lol
    http://www.jackthreads.com/invite/essequani

AlphaPimp is on a distinguished road. (+10) AlphaPimp is on a distinguished road. (+10) AlphaPimp is on a distinguished road. (+10) AlphaPimp is on a distinguished road. (+10) AlphaPimp is on a distinguished road. (+10) AlphaPimp is on a distinguished road. (+10) AlphaPimp is on a distinguished road. (+10) AlphaPimp is on a distinguished road. (+10) AlphaPimp is on a distinguished road. (+10) AlphaPimp is on a distinguished road. (+10) AlphaPimp is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    lol OP's on point on everything. I'm in metro atlanta, so there are plenty of blacks, but its not close to the city. expecially regarding teen preg, std's, and the weather
    Georgia Crew

Zacface is a name known to all. (+5000) Zacface is a name known to all. (+5000) Zacface is a name known to all. (+5000) Zacface is a name known to all. (+5000) Zacface is a name known to all. (+5000) Zacface is a name known to all. (+5000) Zacface is a name known to all. (+5000) Zacface is a name known to all. (+5000) Zacface is a name known to all. (+5000) Zacface is a name known to all. (+5000) Zacface is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I thought we already covered this like 3 weeks ago.

Machuka is just really nice. (+1000) Machuka is just really nice. (+1000) Machuka is just really nice. (+1000) Machuka is just really nice. (+1000) Machuka is just really nice. (+1000) Machuka is just really nice. (+1000) Machuka is just really nice. (+1000) Machuka is just really nice. (+1000) Machuka is just really nice. (+1000) Machuka is just really nice. (+1000) Machuka is just really nice. (+1000)
    Where exactly in the South?

I see how high STD's are in Miami.
    High obesity in Jacksonville.
    Are public secondary schools are not so great but the colleges are top notch.

of course, all of this applies to Florida. I would never live in practically all other "South" states
    R.I.P. Florida Marlins 1993-2011
    SoFla Sports Crew
    RMCF Crew

Se habla Español. Ich spreche Deutsch. Eu falo Português.
    Einser Reihe
    NCSF Personal Trainer

Pipita, Forlan, Schweinsteiger 'mirer
    A Song Of Ice and Fire Crew

Oh and this is going to piss a lot of people off but no diversity at all in small cities or outside of big cities. Most people are either African American or Anglo White (no Italians, Germans or anything). Lots of segregation, they had segregated proms here and still do!!!!!

Originally Posted by Machuka View Post
    Where exactly in the South?

I see how high STD's are in Miami.
    High obesity in Jacksonville.
    Are public secondary schools are not so great but the colleges are top notch.

of course, all of this applies to Florida. I would never live in practically all other "South" states

Again, Florida, esp South Florida are not the south.

Briisk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Briisk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Briisk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Briisk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Briisk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Briisk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Briisk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Briisk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Briisk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Briisk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Briisk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    The south sounds like fun, I want to check it out! My buddy lives in Georgia, I need to take a road trip down there soon.
    14-9 total correct guesses (1st place), 61% accurate - Lyon Gaultier Presents Euro 2012 Contest ||| 45-33 total correct guesses (4th place), 58% accurate - 2014 World Cup Pick Em' Giveaway by Lyon Gaultier
    2015-2016 NFL Football Pick-em Trinity: 3rd place, 163 points, 163-93.

The best university in Arkansas is not even rated in the top 100, serious!

Originally Posted by Briisk View Post
    The south sounds like fun, I want to check it out! My buddy lives in Georgia, I need to take a road trip down there soon.
    Georgia outside of Atlanta = Boring

Check out Columbia County though, great place, as a matter of fact I am going there next week to stay with a friend before I go to NYC.

CURT200 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CURT200 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CURT200 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CURT200 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CURT200 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CURT200 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CURT200 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CURT200 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CURT200 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CURT200 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CURT200 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    there are plenty of all races in the "deep south" tax rates are NOT lower in all areas of the "deep south" (north and south carolina being the highest tax rates on fuel by state) learn about what snakes are freakin poisenous, and don't give a flying phuck about the others, awww it's hot outside, man up you pussy, there are fat people all over the phucking nation- US being the fattest country, there are fatties everywhere gtfu dumbass there are plenty of good paying jobs, GO TO PHUCKING SCHOOL u dumbass and the schools are not as bad as people make them out to be so what if a textbook is old, if the information is factual then the textbook is good, not to mention it is the student that learns the information, half the kids in school these days are a buncha gang banger wanna bees!! phuckin tool quit ur bitchin and grow a pair!

IANfinity is just really nice. (+1000) IANfinity is just really nice. (+1000) IANfinity is just really nice. (+1000) IANfinity is just really nice. (+1000) IANfinity is just really nice. (+1000) IANfinity is just really nice. (+1000) IANfinity is just really nice. (+1000) IANfinity is just really nice. (+1000) IANfinity is just really nice. (+1000) IANfinity is just really nice. (+1000) IANfinity is just really nice. (+1000)
    Kids can't play outside because of the humidity and rattle snakes? You've gotta be kidding me. I live in Alabama, and it was over 100 degrees today. There was tons of kids out in my neighborhood. When I was a kid I'd be outside all day during the summer playing in teh woods out in the country. If you see a rattlesnake or water moccasin or w/e else you just leave it or kill it. You act like venomous snakes are just all over the place. You won't even see them THAT often unless you go hiking every single day.

Originally Posted by CURT200 View Post
    there are plenty of all races in the "deep south" tax rates are NOT lower in all areas of the "deep south" (north and south carolina being the highest tax rates on fuel by state) learn about what snakes are freakin poisenous, and don't give a flying phuck about the others, awww it's hot outside, man up you pussy, there are fat people all over the phucking nation- US being the fattest country, there are fatties everywhere gtfu dumbass there are plenty of good paying jobs, GO TO PHUCKING SCHOOL u dumbass and the schools are not as bad as people make them out to be so what if a textbook is old, if the information is factual then the textbook is good, not to mention it is the student that learns the information, half the kids in school these days are a buncha gang banger wanna bees!! phuckin tool quit ur bitchin and grow a pair!
    and that is why you are red

CURT200 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CURT200 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CURT200 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CURT200 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CURT200 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CURT200 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CURT200 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CURT200 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CURT200 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CURT200 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CURT200 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    and that is why you are red
    lmao and i'm supposed to care?

spursbrah is just really nice. (+1000) spursbrah is just really nice. (+1000) spursbrah is just really nice. (+1000) spursbrah is just really nice. (+1000) spursbrah is just really nice. (+1000) spursbrah is just really nice. (+1000) spursbrah is just really nice. (+1000) spursbrah is just really nice. (+1000) spursbrah is just really nice. (+1000) spursbrah is just really nice. (+1000) spursbrah is just really nice. (+1000)
    If you don't like it you ken GIT OUT!!!

ziggythecat will become famous soon enough. (+50) ziggythecat will become famous soon enough. (+50) ziggythecat will become famous soon enough. (+50) ziggythecat will become famous soon enough. (+50) ziggythecat will become famous soon enough. (+50) ziggythecat will become famous soon enough. (+50) ziggythecat will become famous soon enough. (+50) ziggythecat will become famous soon enough. (+50) ziggythecat will become famous soon enough. (+50) ziggythecat will become famous soon enough. (+50) ziggythecat will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    *If you hate Mexicans, Asians, and Brown people, come down here, not too many of them here.[/b]
    Unless you live in:

- Memphis,TN
    - Atlanta, GA
    - Jackson, MS

If you hate those people and live in those areas, you should probably move.

Originally Posted by spursbrah View Post
    If you don't like it you ken GIT OUT!!!
    texas don't count brah

Soup Nazi is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Soup Nazi is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Soup Nazi is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Soup Nazi is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Soup Nazi is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Soup Nazi is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Soup Nazi is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Soup Nazi is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Soup Nazi is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Soup Nazi is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Soup Nazi is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    if youre in college at an SEC school then it doesnt get much better. i graduated from auburn not too long ago and loved it. hot girls everywhere and always something to do. but if youre in the real world then yea its not the greatest. i grew up in birmingham and recently got a job there as well. i still have plenty of friends in town so its not bad at all. but if youre someone moving here for a job and dont really know many people it's gonna blow

Originally Posted by ziggythecat View Post
    Unless you live in:

- Memphis,TN
    - Atlanta, GA
    - Jackson, MS

If you hate those people and live in those areas, you should probably move.
    you forgot,
    siler city, NC
    Savannah, GA
    Hinesville, GA
    Sanford, NC
    Greenville, SC
    and numerous others, lol