Page 1 of 210 1 2 3 11 51 101 ... LastLast
    Steve J0bs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Steve J0bs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Steve J0bs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Steve J0bs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Steve J0bs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Steve J0bs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Steve J0bs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Steve J0bs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Steve J0bs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Steve J0bs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Steve J0bs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

ITT: we're on EC stack

1. What is EC? How do I dose it?
    See www.hotnfit.com/ecstack.htm#top

2. Can I take EC with xyz supplement?
    As a general rule, avoid taking any stimulants with EC. If you have a preworkout product, you can skip a dose of EC to take it.

A few stim. products I found to be ok with ephedrine personally (drop caff. part) are
    - controlled labs white flood
    - millennium sports ragnarok

3. Which supplements would you recommend in addition to the EC?
    EGCG, fish oils (I have a couple brands listed on my site if you want a rec.)
    Creatine (mono or a non-stim product) - good for keeping strength/lean mass)
    Multivitamin (for general health)

4. Why not take aspirin?
    See www.hotnfit.com/ecstack.htm#top
    Your fish oils, at a EPA + DHA dosing of 1-2 g per day (so 3-6 regular, or 2-3 concentrated omega 3 caps) will help lower blood pressure slightly.

5. What are things to watch out for NOT mentioned on the hotnfit ec site?
    Especially if you are low carbing, watch that your potassium intake is at least 2000 mg per day. Low potassium combined with EC can put you at risk for heart palpitations.

If you want to know how much potassium is in your diet, input your diet into www.nutritiondata.com

Avocado's are rich in potassium and a good choice if you are low carbing.

Also, monitor your blood pressure. If your blood pressure goes outside the normal range, STOP the ec stack.

Don't use it in the heat. People have gotten heatstroke while on EC in the heat, esp. playing sports. This is because it raises your body temperature.

6. What is the difference between ephedrine sulfate and ephedrine hcl?
    Ephedrine hcl is slightly stronger, 25 mg ephedrine sulfate is equivalent to 20 mg ephedrine hcl.

7. How do I take it in relation to meals?
    Up to you, I always took it every 4 hours upon waking INDEPENDENT of when my meals were.

8. Can I take it just preworkout/precardio?
    Yes, HOWEVER, start with a small dose and ONLY increase if you are not having jitters. And I don't suggest doing workouts with jitters. And dont' do your first ever dose preworkout.

9. Is EC dangerous?
    It's not foolproof. Use with caution, listen to your body, stop taking it if you get negative symptoms. And yes, people have died.

10. How to come off of EC with minimal sides?
    Drop the ephedrine immediately, taper caffeine at 100 mg less every third day.

11. I have 30 mg pills, how do I dose them?
    I'd dose this way:
    Day 1 - test dose, take 100mg C 15mg E
    Day 2-4 - 100mg C 15mg E, 2x
    Day 5-7 - 200mg C 15mg E, 2x
    Day 8-14 - 300mg C 30mg E first dose, 200mg C 15mg E second dose
    Day 14+ - 300mg C 30mg E, 2x

Put the two doses 6 hours apart.

12. Is 2 doses per day effective?
    Yes. Go for it if this works better. Sleep is VERY important too.

13. Shouldn't I cycle it every 2 weeks, 4 weeks (whatever)?
    Not necessary, and check out this post here
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpo...4&postcount=17

But I do suggest stopping after 6 weeks for a break, otherwise you risk adrenal fatigue from all that caffeine. If you want to take it LONGER than you may want to consider dosing it only 2x/day or 1x/day.

14.Where can I read some scientific studies?
    Check out this thread here
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=555239

Also, go to http://scholar.google.com/ and search away.

15. What is this about not doing HIIT?
    Well, you can skip an EC dose and do HIIT if you like. The danger is that your heartrate may go too high. If you have a heart rate monitor, keep track of your heart rate. I definitely would not go above 170-180 bpm. Otherwise, go at a moderate pace. Running should be ok, it's sprinting that would be an issue.

Bronkaid

Prolabs Caffeine

It's like $5 at the BB store
    Last edited by JustiNtense; 06-17-2011 at 11:53 AM.
    Want to reach that aesthetically pleasing body? Learn more about EC STACK
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=135110051

AI Sports Nutrition REVIEW
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=136400421

Myofusion PROBIOTIC SERIES (Milk Chocolate)
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=139724683

NRAFL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NRAFL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NRAFL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NRAFL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NRAFL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NRAFL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NRAFL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NRAFL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NRAFL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NRAFL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NRAFL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Brb still hungry.....

Bromenclature has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bromenclature has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bromenclature has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bromenclature has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bromenclature has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bromenclature has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bromenclature has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bromenclature has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bromenclature has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bromenclature has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bromenclature has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    brb crash in 3 hours

rlwashere is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rlwashere is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rlwashere is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rlwashere is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rlwashere is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rlwashere is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rlwashere is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rlwashere is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rlwashere is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rlwashere is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rlwashere is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    sup. down to 2x a day because of work/sleep schedule. even though im up til 4am, i wake up at 9 and do work son

SyN65 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SyN65 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SyN65 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SyN65 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SyN65 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SyN65 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SyN65 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SyN65 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SyN65 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SyN65 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SyN65 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Did it for a few days then stopped. Felt some chest pain, heart was racing, and I was exhausted despite taking so much caffeine.

Anyone else experience this?

Didn't follow the directions EXACTLY but I was really careful, I wasn't taking full doses. Thinking about giving it another try...
    Patriots/Celtics

Samsong is a name known to all. (+5000) Samsong is a name known to all. (+5000) Samsong is a name known to all. (+5000) Samsong is a name known to all. (+5000) Samsong is a name known to all. (+5000) Samsong is a name known to all. (+5000) Samsong is a name known to all. (+5000) Samsong is a name known to all. (+5000) Samsong is a name known to all. (+5000) Samsong is a name known to all. (+5000) Samsong is a name known to all. (+5000)
    C U Next Tuesday

2006 member checking in, *******s

*Beast mode activated*

KlaMidEuh my misc bromance two young star-crossed lovers will our deaths ultimately unite our feuding families

i3uu has a spectacular aura about. (+250) i3uu has a spectacular aura about. (+250) i3uu has a spectacular aura about. (+250) i3uu has a spectacular aura about. (+250) i3uu has a spectacular aura about. (+250) i3uu has a spectacular aura about. (+250) i3uu has a spectacular aura about. (+250) i3uu has a spectacular aura about. (+250) i3uu has a spectacular aura about. (+250) i3uu has a spectacular aura about. (+250) i3uu has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    brb sweating by light activity
    Goals:

Cut to 10% with EC stack

Reps - Joeboom

Crassiest Modulator Alive memcop's Avatar
    memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz
    Don't feel it anymore. Awe pickles

25/200 every 4hrs
    Homerotic Modulator, Envious of Idiocy

AbootDatAss has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AbootDatAss has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AbootDatAss has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AbootDatAss has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AbootDatAss has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AbootDatAss has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AbootDatAss has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AbootDatAss has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AbootDatAss has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AbootDatAss has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AbootDatAss has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by SyN65 View Post
    Did it for a few days then stopped. Felt some chest pain, heart was racing, and I was exhausted despite taking so much caffeine.

Didn't follow the directions EXACTLY but I was really careful, I wasn't taking full doses. Thinking about giving it another try...
    Yeah dude, EC burns me out hardcore after awhile and it's a struggle to get out for runs/gym.

Not worth it in my opinion, I much prefer my bicycles

fitmember has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitmember has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitmember has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitmember has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitmember has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitmember has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitmember has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitmember has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitmember has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitmember has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitmember has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    BRb its almost 10 and about time for my 2nd dose

1st was @ 4:45am and i was ready to lift by 5am when i got to the gym
    I never rep back

irboreddd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) irboreddd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) irboreddd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) irboreddd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) irboreddd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) irboreddd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) irboreddd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) irboreddd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) irboreddd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) irboreddd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) irboreddd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    2nd cycle of it this year after a 2 week rest from the 1st. Finishing up for Summer, yeaaaa buddayyy.
    Sperrys & Polos

DomAKARobot is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DomAKARobot is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DomAKARobot is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DomAKARobot is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DomAKARobot is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DomAKARobot is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DomAKARobot is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DomAKARobot is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DomAKARobot is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DomAKARobot is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DomAKARobot is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    brb friends invite to play basketball and almost die within 2 mins

f ec

SyN65 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SyN65 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SyN65 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SyN65 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SyN65 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SyN65 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SyN65 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SyN65 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SyN65 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SyN65 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SyN65 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by AbootDatAss View Post
    Yeah dude, EC burns me out hardcore after awhile and it's a struggle to get out for runs/gym.

I had one beer 6 hours after my last EC dose and I was DONE. Heart racing, tired as ****t, chest pain. feelsbadman.jpg

Would never ride a bicycle, prob. just gonna stick to low carb/carb cycling. Abs are getting pretty visible after workouts at this point but I'm impatient damn it!

It's like a tease, I want them now.
    Patriots/Celtics

Steve J0bs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Steve J0bs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Steve J0bs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Steve J0bs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Steve J0bs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Steve J0bs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Steve J0bs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Steve J0bs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Steve J0bs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Steve J0bs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Steve J0bs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by SyN65 View Post

heart is suppose to race lol

i hope you were drinking 1.5+ gallons of water
    taking fish oil
    high protein/low/moderate carb diet

DrinkinSizeOn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DrinkinSizeOn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DrinkinSizeOn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DrinkinSizeOn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DrinkinSizeOn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DrinkinSizeOn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DrinkinSizeOn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DrinkinSizeOn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DrinkinSizeOn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DrinkinSizeOn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DrinkinSizeOn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    brb tight chest, but loving beign on crack all day
    I rep back everyone 1k+... just sayin

OliFresh is just really nice. (+1000) OliFresh is just really nice. (+1000) OliFresh is just really nice. (+1000) OliFresh is just really nice. (+1000) OliFresh is just really nice. (+1000) OliFresh is just really nice. (+1000) OliFresh is just really nice. (+1000) OliFresh is just really nice. (+1000) OliFresh is just really nice. (+1000) OliFresh is just really nice. (+1000) OliFresh is just really nice. (+1000)
    BRB IF+EC = gift from above. Canthisbereallife? I fukkin love this combo!

irboreddd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) irboreddd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) irboreddd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) irboreddd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) irboreddd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) irboreddd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) irboreddd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) irboreddd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) irboreddd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) irboreddd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) irboreddd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Steve J0bs View Post

taking fish oil
    don't forget dat dere Potassium from food, not pills otherwise you're gonna get heart palpitations.
    Sperrys & Polos

fitmember has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitmember has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitmember has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitmember has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitmember has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitmember has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitmember has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitmember has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitmember has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitmember has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitmember has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    DO NOT REP ME will not return it for now

whats this about??
    I never rep back

imam0nst3r is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) imam0nst3r is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) imam0nst3r is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) imam0nst3r is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) imam0nst3r is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) imam0nst3r is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) imam0nst3r is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) imam0nst3r is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) imam0nst3r is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) imam0nst3r is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) imam0nst3r is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Bromenclature View Post
    brb crash in 3 hours
    no crash at all

grow a sac bitch
    "the pain you feel today, will be the strength you feel tommorw"
    get big
    lean bulking fo' liife

steak and eggs son, thats all you need

Originally Posted by imam0nst3r View Post
    no crash at all

grow a sac bitch
    And if you are feeling ran down........... take more!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I never rep back

Breaking Sht all day long FckyoCouch's Avatar
    FckyoCouch will become famous soon enough. (+50) FckyoCouch will become famous soon enough. (+50) FckyoCouch will become famous soon enough. (+50) FckyoCouch will become famous soon enough. (+50) FckyoCouch will become famous soon enough. (+50) FckyoCouch will become famous soon enough. (+50) FckyoCouch will become famous soon enough. (+50) FckyoCouch will become famous soon enough. (+50) FckyoCouch will become famous soon enough. (+50) FckyoCouch will become famous soon enough. (+50) FckyoCouch will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by i3uu View Post
    brb sweating by light activity
    Originally Posted by DrinkinSizeOn View Post
    brb tight chest, but loving beign on crack all day
    These

Brb, staring off in to space for 20 min at a time and tapping my heel non stop while sitting down...
    While I can run, I'll run; while I can walk, I'll walk; when I can only crawl, I'll crawl. But by the grace of God, I'll always be moving forward. ~ Cavett Robert

"Insult me all you want. You can't make me hate myself anymore than I already do..."

Master at Arms, US Navy

G0DW1N will become famous soon enough. (+50) G0DW1N will become famous soon enough. (+50) G0DW1N will become famous soon enough. (+50) G0DW1N will become famous soon enough. (+50) G0DW1N will become famous soon enough. (+50) G0DW1N will become famous soon enough. (+50) G0DW1N will become famous soon enough. (+50) G0DW1N will become famous soon enough. (+50) G0DW1N will become famous soon enough. (+50) G0DW1N will become famous soon enough. (+50) G0DW1N will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Hiit on EC, fawkin unreal.

On my 4th week. Takin 2 weeks off n gettin back on.

Brb cuttin all summer.

imam0nst3r is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) imam0nst3r is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) imam0nst3r is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) imam0nst3r is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) imam0nst3r is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) imam0nst3r is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) imam0nst3r is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) imam0nst3r is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) imam0nst3r is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) imam0nst3r is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) imam0nst3r is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by fitmember View Post
    And if you are feeling ran down........... take more!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    ec makes me feel like a bad ass mother f ucker bro
    "the pain you feel today, will be the strength you feel tommorw"
    get big
    lean bulking fo' liife

steak and eggs son, thats all you need

philliplin is on a distinguished road. (+10) philliplin is on a distinguished road. (+10) philliplin is on a distinguished road. (+10) philliplin is on a distinguished road. (+10) philliplin is on a distinguished road. (+10) philliplin is on a distinguished road. (+10) philliplin is on a distinguished road. (+10) philliplin is on a distinguished road. (+10) philliplin is on a distinguished road. (+10) philliplin is on a distinguished road. (+10) philliplin is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    brb sweating alot
    brb not as hungry
    brb deadlift went up 50 lbs
    brb squatting like mad
    brb benching sucks without the EC stack

DrinkinSizeOn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DrinkinSizeOn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DrinkinSizeOn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DrinkinSizeOn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DrinkinSizeOn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DrinkinSizeOn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DrinkinSizeOn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DrinkinSizeOn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DrinkinSizeOn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DrinkinSizeOn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DrinkinSizeOn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by G0DW1N View Post
    Hiit on EC, fawkin unreal.

On my 4th week. Takin 2 weeks off n gettin back on.

Brb cuttin all summer.
    hiit on ec? good night sweet princess
    I rep back everyone 1k+... just sayin

Originally Posted by Steve J0bs View Post

taking fish oil
    Yeah I was. Do you feel chest pain as well?
    Patriots/Celtics

LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by AbootDatAss View Post

Well no fuking sh!t!!!!!!

huurr duuurrrrr

brb can't sleep for sht, feels bad man
    (っ◕‿◕)っ

Originally Posted by fitmember View Post
    DO NOT REP ME will not return it for now

whats this about??
    lulz got about 15 ppl to rep on RC and ppl wont stop reppin :/

so i wanna finish the 15 off first

vtecaddict is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vtecaddict is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vtecaddict is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vtecaddict is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vtecaddict is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vtecaddict is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vtecaddict is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vtecaddict is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vtecaddict is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vtecaddict is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vtecaddict is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by FckyoCouch View Post
    These

Brb, staring off in to space for 20 min at a time and tapping my heel non stop while sitting down...
    brb not even realizing you're tapping heels till reading this post.

brb a million things going through my mind

brb have 10 tabs open and looking through each one ever 5 seconds, pressing f5
    D.C. crew
    Lord Kirk FUTURE H.O.F crew
    Get depressed if girls in porn dont make eye contact with me crew
    Throw up if girls make eye contact with me in real life crew
    Tried NOFAP but ended up fapping to shemales crew

jfeltner will become famous soon enough. (+50) jfeltner will become famous soon enough. (+50) jfeltner will become famous soon enough. (+50) jfeltner will become famous soon enough. (+50) jfeltner will become famous soon enough. (+50) jfeltner will become famous soon enough. (+50) jfeltner will become famous soon enough. (+50) jfeltner will become famous soon enough. (+50) jfeltner will become famous soon enough. (+50) jfeltner will become famous soon enough. (+50) jfeltner will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    brb, getting praised at work for getting so much done every day.
    brb, getting mad because people are talking to slowly and I can't sit still for that crap
    brb, 1 minute rests between sets seem like an hour
    brb, playing on the misc while doing financial reports, checking emails, talking on the phone, and playin Angry Birds