lookitsmichael has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Using a fat burner and doing regular exercises + good diet for fat loss

So, first off:

Can I continue to lift heavy weights and what not while I am on a fat burner and doing lots of cardio and just general trying to lose fat? I heard someone say before that if I am looking to lose fat that I should go with lower weights and do more reps. I just don't want my muscles to deteriorate.

Secondly, can anyone hook me up with some good diets for fat loss?

j1akey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) j1akey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) j1akey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) j1akey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) j1akey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) j1akey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) j1akey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) j1akey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) j1akey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) j1akey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) j1akey is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    1. High reps at low weight for fat loss is a worthless idea by worthless people. Lift heavy weights at low to medium reps, heavy being relative to your overall strength. Heavy weights preserver muscle mass, not light. Depending on how fast you lose weight though you may lose some strength.

2. There are many weight loss diets but I found that a keto diet worked pretty well for me in terms of preserving muscle mass and strength. It tends to help people that are more insulin resistant as a result of being obese and having high blood sugar but not necessarily to the type-2 diabetic stage. I've switched to Carb Back-Loading a couple days ago since I'm now training for a meet but my goals are not fat loss at all costs anymore either. I got sick of the performance hit I was taking.
    "When you fall into a pit, you either die or get out."