Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Master of The Universe laneanders's Avatar
    laneanders is a name known to all. (+5000) laneanders is a name known to all. (+5000) laneanders is a name known to all. (+5000) laneanders is a name known to all. (+5000) laneanders is a name known to all. (+5000) laneanders is a name known to all. (+5000) laneanders is a name known to all. (+5000) laneanders is a name known to all. (+5000) laneanders is a name known to all. (+5000) laneanders is a name known to all. (+5000) laneanders is a name known to all. (+5000)

Paging Dr. Feel Good

This will be my Dr. Feel Good multivitamin log from SAN. I will actually start the log tomorrow, on the first day I take the product.

A little about me in the meantime:

I am 27
    5'9
    11% BF
    Currently on a bulk

I have little experience with multi-vitamins. I'll be honest I've only ever taken GNC MegaMen Sport. I've been taking those for years. So I'm excited to try something that might actually let me experience better results.

I intend to chronicle my mood during this trial, and specifically look to see if Dr. Feel Good lives up to the name...and actually makes me Feel Good. I'm currently also on a stim vacation, so hopefully I will be able to notice any significant changes with this product.
    Last edited by laneanders; 06-01-2011 at 05:10 PM.

poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Oh no, don't chronically your mood!!

lookin good man. I think I might have neglected a pm, I'll get on that.
    ~ Roast Master, Resident Coffee Warlock~
    www.westcoastroasting.com
    -- Use 'MISC' for a discount! --

Disclaimer: sit there and let it bleed.

laneanders is a name known to all. (+5000) laneanders is a name known to all. (+5000) laneanders is a name known to all. (+5000) laneanders is a name known to all. (+5000) laneanders is a name known to all. (+5000) laneanders is a name known to all. (+5000) laneanders is a name known to all. (+5000) laneanders is a name known to all. (+5000) laneanders is a name known to all. (+5000) laneanders is a name known to all. (+5000) laneanders is a name known to all. (+5000)

Day 1

Well I took 2 Dr. Feel Good after eating 3 eggs and 6 pieces of low sodium turkey bacon. Along with a huge glass of whole milk.

Within 20 minutes of taking 2 Dr. Feel Good I started to Feel Good. As I write this a full hour after taking my initial dose I feel better. I really legitimately do.

I am in a better mood, I am not a morning person at all. I usually am quite the ass when I first wake up. My fiancée just asked me "What I was on to be in such a good mood".

I feel slightly more alert, more awake, and more focused. Since this is my first ever dose of Dr. Feel Good I am definitely expecting good things. It 100% beats out my usual GNC Megamen Sport.
    Last edited by laneanders; 06-03-2011 at 04:13 PM.

J-Rod is a name known to all. (+5000) J-Rod is a name known to all. (+5000) J-Rod is a name known to all. (+5000) J-Rod is a name known to all. (+5000) J-Rod is a name known to all. (+5000) J-Rod is a name known to all. (+5000) J-Rod is a name known to all. (+5000) J-Rod is a name known to all. (+5000) J-Rod is a name known to all. (+5000) J-Rod is a name known to all. (+5000) J-Rod is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by laneanders View Post
    Well I took 2 Dr. Feel Good after eating 3 eggs and 6 pieces of low sodium turkey bacon. Along with a huge glass of whole milk.

Within 20 minutes of taking 2 Dr. Feel Good I started to Feel Good. As I write this a full hour after taking my initial dose I feel better. I really legitimately do.

I am in a better mood, I am not a morning person at all. I usually am quite the ass when I first wake up. My fiancée just asked me "What I was on to be in such a good mood".

I feel slightly more alert, more awake, and more focused. Since this is my first ever dose of Dr. Feel Good I am definitely expecting good things. It 100% beats out my usual GNC Megamen Sport.
    Looking forward to your feedback. It is great to see the product already helping out.
    Joey Rodrigues
    President
    HALEO Inc.

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/haleo.html

cxm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cxm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cxm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cxm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cxm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cxm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cxm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cxm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cxm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cxm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cxm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Subscribed for this log!!!

Second dose of two caps taken thirty minutes after my tri and bi workout...same result. This semi euphoric feeling that just made all the pain wash away.

Not much else to say really this definitely makes me feel good. It seems like 2 caps provide this great feeling for approximately 1 hour. This is my last dose for today sadly, but I will be experimenting with the dosages during the course of this log.

Initial day reaction is definitely a good one. Focus increase check. Improved mood check. Dr. Feel Good apparently didn't go to Med School for nothing.
    Last edited by laneanders; 06-02-2011 at 04:56 PM.

Day 2

I decided to try taking 1 tablet 4 times a day today. There is a noticeable difference in taking 2 vs. taking 1 at a time. The feeling is much less euphoric when taking 1 at a time, but it is similar just a bit less of the "Feel Good" part. I am going to space the time between tablets about 3-4 hours a piece.

I took the first tablet upon waking up, and the second tablet four hours later. The third tablet I took about 15 minutes ago, and as I write this that "Feel Good" feeling is starting to kick in.

So far so good, but I would have to say I preferred the feeling from 2 at a time vs. 1 so far. I will not be working out today, or probably not tomorrow either since I've worked out for about 8 days straight now. I'm entering a slight deload phase, I need to replenish my reserves a little bit.

I still feel much better taking 1 tablet vs. taking another multivitamin. I simply think I will prefer taking 2 at a time more.

J-Rod is a name known to all. (+5000) J-Rod is a name known to all. (+5000) J-Rod is a name known to all. (+5000) J-Rod is a name known to all. (+5000) J-Rod is a name known to all. (+5000) J-Rod is a name known to all. (+5000) J-Rod is a name known to all. (+5000) J-Rod is a name known to all. (+5000) J-Rod is a name known to all. (+5000) J-Rod is a name known to all. (+5000) J-Rod is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I decided to try taking 1 tablet 4 times a day today. There is a noticeable difference in taking 2 vs. taking 1 at a time. The feeling is much less euphoric when taking 1 at a time, but it is similar just a bit less of the "Feel Good" part. I am going to space the time between tablets about 3-4 hours a piece.

I took the first tablet upon waking up, and the second tablet four hours later. The third tablet I took about 15 minutes ago, and as I write this that "Feel Good" feeling is starting to kick in.

So far so good, but I would have to say I preferred the feeling from 2 at a time vs. 1 so far. I will not be working out today, or probably not tomorrow either since I've worked out for about 8 days straight now. I'm entering a slight deload phase, I need to replenish my reserves a little bit.

I still feel much better taking 1 tablet vs. taking another multivitamin. I simply think I will prefer taking 2 at a time more.
    Try bumping it up to 3 to 4 tabs twice daily. I take 8 in the morning about 15 minutes prior to my second meal of the day.
    Joey Rodrigues
    President
    HALEO Inc.

Originally Posted by J-Rod View Post
    Try bumping it up to 3 to 4 tabs twice daily. I take 8 in the morning about 15 minutes prior to my second meal of the day.
    Will definitely do that, probably going to take a total of 6 tomorrow, after I finish today's final dose off in about 3 more hours.

You take all 8 at once?

Will definitely do that, probably going to take a total of 6 tomorrow, after I finish today's final dose off in about 3 more hours.

You take all 8 at once?
    Yeah, I take all 8 at once.
    Joey Rodrigues
    President
    HALEO Inc.

rjcranium is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rjcranium is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rjcranium is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rjcranium is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rjcranium is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rjcranium is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rjcranium is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rjcranium is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rjcranium is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rjcranium is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rjcranium is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Sub'd and rated! I think, after reading some of the posts, that in the future I will take 3-4 pills twice per day. I was going to space them out for 3-4 meals, but I see how that is not a great idea considering the desired effects from the DR FEEL GOOD multivitamins.

Your log is looking good, laneanders!

(my log location is in my signature)
    Expect nothing. Live frugally on surprise.
    ~Alice Walker

Originally Posted by rjcranium View Post
    Sub'd and rated! I think, after reading some of the posts, that in the future I will take 3-4 pills twice per day. I was going to space them out for 3-4 meals, but I see how that is not a great idea considering the desired effects from the DR FEEL GOOD multivitamins.

Your log is looking good, laneanders!

(my log location is in my signature)
    Subbed to yours as well, it does seem like more benefit is seen from taking multiples together. I will try the one dosage suggested earlier, and log how that works out tomorrow.

It does seem pretty obvious to me that since the goal of this product aside from the obvious multi-vitamin aspect of it is to increase mood, focus, clarity, etc. The best way to do that is through larger dosages taken together, so I will definitely be trying the full serving tomorrow morning.

I am looking forward to it, because so far even at one tablet you get at least a minimal increase in overall sense of well being. I liked it much better at two, but I can only imagine I will love it tomorrow @ 8.

rjcranium is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rjcranium is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rjcranium is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rjcranium is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rjcranium is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rjcranium is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rjcranium is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rjcranium is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rjcranium is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rjcranium is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rjcranium is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    If the idea was to take all 8 pills at once, there would only be 28 pills in the can.

28 really big pills.
    ~Alice Walker

Originally Posted by rjcranium View Post
    If the idea was to take all 8 pills at once, there would only be 28 pills in the can.

28 really big pills.
    That might be true, but the SAN himself just said he pops 8 at a time. So if it is good enough for him it is good enough for me.

Aside from that I took my last dose of 1 tablet today slightly later than I anticipated. My lady friend kept me out later than I expected on a Friday night at the Blue Plum Festival (no idea wtf that is either but they have it every year here so wtfever) with her hot ass little friends. So I went and I got trashed and YES IT FIT MY GD MOTHER EFFING MACROS BY GOD, so I came home already starting up a nice little morning after hangover headache and popped my last (single tablet for the day) of Dr. Feel Good.

Guess what, 15 minutes later voila, no more headache and I FEEL DAMN GOOD DR! No damn joke brother man headache cured. I will now take my melatonin and be passed the **** out. Goodnight.

*Disclaimer: Dr. Feel Good does not cure hangover headache,but it DOES make you feel sooooo damn good you forget you had one*

poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Ahahaha, excellent! Sounds like you take 'hot ass little friends' into your daily macros, as well!

Originally Posted by poison View Post
    Ahahaha, excellent! Sounds like you take 'hot ass little friends' into your daily macros, as well!
    It is a personal requirement of mine lol.

Anyway today I took 4 tablets upon waking up and eating breakfast. I once again had a hangover headache, but I am being serious when I say that Dr. Feel Good legitimately takes the edge off. It doesn't completely make the headache go away, but it does make it less intense somehow.

So I will probably not do another update today, because that festival is still going on and we're going back. I am probably not going to drink tonight, because I am going to work out tomorrow morning. Not a big fan of working out hungover or even worse still drunk.

Thank you SAN for letting me log this great multi-vitamin. I feel better all around, I know in most cases it is probably not viable to log a multi-vitamin, but this one is a little bit different. Nootropics for the win!

4> 2 > 1 tablet at a time by the way. I will take all 8 in a single serving tomorrow, and see how that works out. I expect pretty well.

Thank YOU for the killer log!

I have done 3/3, and today am trying 4/4. I didn't have to try it to know the nootropic effects would be greater with the higher dosage, I'm personally going to try to find out where the lowest effective dose is. I can say 2 double shots of espresso stacks up nice with 3 DFG.

Thank YOU for the killer log!

I have done 3/3, and today am trying 4/4. I didn't have to try it to know the nootropic effects would be greater with the higher dosage, I'm personally going to try to find out where the lowest effective dose is. I can say 2 double shots of espresso stacks up nice with 3 DFG.
    As far as energy they might stack up, but I much prefer the feeling DFG gives me to straight caffeine. I took all 8 this morning after I went and did 25 minutes worth of hill sprints on an empty stomach. Came back home and my woman made me an egg white omelette so I was pretty stoked about that.

I popped all 8 and what can I say. The feeling is definitely more euphoric @ 8. I just know that it still winds up sort of fading within 1 - 2 hours. So taking all 8 at once might be best to get the Feel Good, but then it wanes so I will probably try and space it out with 4/4 or something.

I had to work on my portfolio for next semester, and taking some DFG seemed to finally motivate me to work on it. We have to do this ridiculous summarizing matrix, and I have been just kind of staring at it for weeks now. With some good old brain power ampage thanks to Dr. Feel Good I finished that pain in the ass Summarizing Matrix in 2 hours. I spoke to a guy in the same program as me, and he said it took him 6 hours to do. Just saying.

8/8 tablets at once I got an increased euphoric feeling, an increase in mental clarity, an increase in focus, and I genuinely felt better. The feeling of euphoria begins to fade at about 1 - 2 hours, and that seems to be regardless of the dosage taken. The mental clarity seems to last longer than that though. I couldn't really pinpoint an accurate range for it, but it's got to be at least 4 hours. I still feel better though even more than 4 hours after taking all 8.

So maybe pop 8 for specific tasks you need strong focus for, otherwise 4 2x per day for continued effects? Sounds good to me!

So maybe pop 8 for specific tasks you need strong focus for, otherwise 4 2x per day for continued effects? Sounds good to me!
    Definitely sounds like a plan to me as well. I did 4 about 20 minutes ago, it's a really early day for me. I hate early days, I'm an afternoon kind of guy lol.

Damn, it's like 4:45 for you, huh? WTF? I'm working 11p-7a. :barf:

Damn, it's like 4:45 for you, huh? WTF? I'm working 11p-7a. :barf:
    Yeah I got up before 5 in the morning, and I'm at work now. I work very strange and sporadic hours, with very long shifts. I'll be at work until about 6 pm, and then I hope to workout at 7pm.

I pack enough food for an army on days like today. Lol...

Probably won't make this a habit, but I thought I would include today's workout. It was supposed to be a chest day, but I started to warm up and noticed that I had some kind of impingement in my rotator cuff mobility. So that's never good news especially since I was getting really close to 400 (currently 375) on the flat bench, and always being of a cautious nature I turned my usual chest day into tomorrow which is legs + rotator cuff exercises.

Box Squat: 500 x 12, 550 x 10, 600 x 8, 650 x 6
    ATG Squat: 360 x 6, 360 x 6, 360 x 6
    Leg Ext. (Pyramid Sets no rest): 130 x 12, 145 x 10, 160 x 8, 175 x 6, 190 x 4
    Hip Add. (Drop sets no rest): 70 x 40, 55 x 20, 40 x 35, 25 x 50 (end with iso holds)
    Hip Abd. (Drop sets no rest): 75 x 20, 60 x 45, 45 x 35, 35 x 30 (end with iso holds)
    Leg Curl: 130 x 12, 145 x 10, 160 x 6
    Leg Press: 1050 x 8, 1050 x 8, 1050 x 8
    Calf Press on the Leg Press: 500 x 12, 500 x 12, 500 x 12
    DB Lunges (50 each hand): 50 x 6, 50 x 6, 50 x 6
    Super Horizontal Calf: 380 x 20, 470 x 18, 470 x 18 (end with iso holds)
    Seated Calf Raise (Rest Pause): 180 x 10, 180 x 10, 180 x 10 (end with iso holds)

Then I did my rotator cuff exercises and a pretty intense ab routine. My stomach feels a little bit wrecked right now from the ab work actually.

After that I had my post workout shake (Aftermath), came home and ate some Grilled Chicken Salad with Apple Cider Vinegar and Olive Oil. Popped 4 Dr. Feel Good's and I guess I felt like being productive so I put in my full workout.

Dr. Feel Good is working right now. I feel great. I just really hope my shoulder is alright, I'll be doing 2 - 3 days of rotator cuff work each week for awhile. Hopefully it will be alright, it's not tore but I might have some kind of inflammation or an impingement in there. I'm going to try and work it out, if that doesn't work I'll have to go see a doctor . First possible workout injury in almost 11 years in the gym.
    Last edited by laneanders; 06-06-2011 at 07:44 PM.

Sorry to hear about your shoulder -- I hope it gets better soon. After your workouts, make sure to stretch that mofo good.

Lucky for you DR. FEEL GOOD! makes housecalls.
    ~Alice Walker

Strong numbers there!

Buy some super cissus for the shoulder, and thank me later.

Strong numbers there!

Buy some super cissus for the shoulder, and thank me later.
    I'll look into that, thanks for the tip. Gotta wait til next week to buy anything, just paid the damn rent blah. Is that the USPLabs brand, or are all the other cissus products comparable?

Well took my 4 DFG this morning, and I feel pretty great. The focus increase is still there, the mental clarity, and the sense of well being. So far so good.

Nope, buy USPLabs, all are not equal.

Well I woke up still pretty sleepy this morning. Much more than usual, probably because I only got 7 hours. I basically ALWAYS get 8 hours of sleep. I hope that doesn't have any impact on my workout this evening. Probably going to do biceps/triceps, since I'm still not confident in slugging around my heavy chest day and aggravating this shoulder. It doesn't hurt at all right now, but it just makes me nervous...pisses me off too so close to one of my goals.

Oh well what can you do. So I took my daily dose of 4 Dr. Feel Good, first time I've taken it while being extremely sleepy. It didn't do anything noticeably different, it doesn't give you a ton of energy, and it certainly didn't wake me up anymore. It's an odd experience when you are groggy and unable to fully wake yourself up. My brain seems to want to work better, but at the same time it doesn't want to work at all. I blame it all on this stupid stim vacation.

Took my daily dosage of 4 Dr. Feel Good, and felt better than the last few days for some reason. Not sure why, but it just seems like it has a larger effect on me today than recently. More focus, more mental clarity, and most importantly more FEELING GOOD!