lethalandcruel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lethalandcruel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lethalandcruel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lethalandcruel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lethalandcruel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lethalandcruel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lethalandcruel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lethalandcruel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lethalandcruel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lethalandcruel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lethalandcruel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Exclamation lethalandcruels' 30 day squat challenge.

This will be a workout journal about squats.

Basically i will do 10 sets of squats 6 days a week.

I will do 10 sets of 1-8 reps 5 times/week and i will do 10-15 reps on leg day.

The purpose of this is to try and add muscle mass on the legs and gain strength.

I understand i might lose muscle mass in the beginning but after 30 days i won't do legs for 2 weeks and see the progress if there is any. Will also update with pictures. I will start the program on 01.05.2015 and will end it on 02.05.2015.

lethalandcruel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lethalandcruel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lethalandcruel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lethalandcruel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lethalandcruel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lethalandcruel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lethalandcruel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lethalandcruel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lethalandcruel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lethalandcruel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lethalandcruel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I started squatting everyday since december 31 and tomorrow i'll start squatting twice a day. My legs feel absolutely fried but i added 45 lbs in my squat max in just 5 days. I know i won't gain this much strength, but we'll see how i do in 30 days. Will post pics of quads later. I won't do more than 6 reps though. Basically one day i'll do 3-5 reps and the next day 1-3 reps.