Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    youngblk08 will become famous soon enough. (+50) youngblk08 will become famous soon enough. (+50) youngblk08 will become famous soon enough. (+50) youngblk08 will become famous soon enough. (+50) youngblk08 will become famous soon enough. (+50) youngblk08 will become famous soon enough. (+50) youngblk08 will become famous soon enough. (+50) youngblk08 will become famous soon enough. (+50) youngblk08 will become famous soon enough. (+50) youngblk08 will become famous soon enough. (+50) youngblk08 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Asking my gf questions today and got some info I didnt expect (srs)

I was talking to her today, and just wanted to know a little bit about her past, so I asked how many guys she had been with. She said 3, and I didn't think its a big deal or a bad number, but she says that one of them wasn't intentional, so I was kinda thrown off but didn't think she meant it, but she said she was raped. I'm not talking about the drunk passed out kinda rape, she said she went with her friends to hang out at her at someone's house and that a guy forced her to the back and raped her, but one of her friends was the only one to make him stop. I felt terrible, though I wasn't with her at the time, but to learn of this I feel like i need to teach his face a lesson, even though she knows who the guy is, says he stays in another city. Have any of you ever had a gf that was raped during, before, or after your relationship?

robwigan will become famous soon enough. (+50) robwigan will become famous soon enough. (+50) robwigan will become famous soon enough. (+50) robwigan will become famous soon enough. (+50) robwigan will become famous soon enough. (+50) robwigan will become famous soon enough. (+50) robwigan will become famous soon enough. (+50) robwigan will become famous soon enough. (+50) robwigan will become famous soon enough. (+50) robwigan will become famous soon enough. (+50) robwigan will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Not been there but id woop his ass fully i hate that sorta thing .

Brofessional is just really nice. (+1000) Brofessional is just really nice. (+1000) Brofessional is just really nice. (+1000) Brofessional is just really nice. (+1000) Brofessional is just really nice. (+1000) Brofessional is just really nice. (+1000) Brofessional is just really nice. (+1000) Brofessional is just really nice. (+1000) Brofessional is just really nice. (+1000) Brofessional is just really nice. (+1000) Brofessional is just really nice. (+1000)
    Every girl has a rape story it seems.

RobertPlant is not very well liked. (-100) RobertPlant is not very well liked. (-100) RobertPlant is not very well liked. (-100) RobertPlant is not very well liked. (-100) RobertPlant is not very well liked. (-100) RobertPlant is not very well liked. (-100) RobertPlant is not very well liked. (-100) RobertPlant is not very well liked. (-100) RobertPlant is not very well liked. (-100) RobertPlant is not very well liked. (-100) RobertPlant is not very well liked. (-100)
    shes a broken yoyo with less zing in the string

find a new gf

jack90 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jack90 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jack90 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jack90 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jack90 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jack90 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jack90 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jack90 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jack90 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jack90 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jack90 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Brofessional View Post
    this is what you meant to say

every YOUNG girl has a rape story it seems.

personally, when a girl tells me a rape story, it just sketches me out about her being mentally ****ed. im sure i would feel different if it went to court, but every girl who brings this **** up has an excuse on why charges werent ever pressed.

Danielwik is on a distinguished road. (+10) Danielwik is on a distinguished road. (+10) Danielwik is on a distinguished road. (+10) Danielwik is on a distinguished road. (+10) Danielwik is on a distinguished road. (+10) Danielwik is on a distinguished road. (+10) Danielwik is on a distinguished road. (+10) Danielwik is on a distinguished road. (+10) Danielwik is on a distinguished road. (+10) Danielwik is on a distinguished road. (+10) Danielwik is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    This

She didn't get raped end of story.

fapping wilst on knees beaucephus's Avatar
    beaucephus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) beaucephus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) beaucephus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) beaucephus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) beaucephus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) beaucephus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) beaucephus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) beaucephus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) beaucephus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) beaucephus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) beaucephus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by jack90 View Post

personally, when a girl tells me a rape story, it just sketches me out about her being mentally ****ed. im sure i would feel different if it went to court, but every girl who brings this **** up has an excuse on why charges werent ever pressed.
    exactly. I tend not to believe them and just never bring it up again

Johnsmatrix is just really nice. (+1000) Johnsmatrix is just really nice. (+1000) Johnsmatrix is just really nice. (+1000) Johnsmatrix is just really nice. (+1000) Johnsmatrix is just really nice. (+1000) Johnsmatrix is just really nice. (+1000) Johnsmatrix is just really nice. (+1000) Johnsmatrix is just really nice. (+1000) Johnsmatrix is just really nice. (+1000) Johnsmatrix is just really nice. (+1000) Johnsmatrix is just really nice. (+1000)
    It dosen't sound like she went to the cops which is just ultra shady. It's easier to say you have been raped than to say she was drunk and he was ugly.

Vigilante_Inc is a name known to all. (+5000) Vigilante_Inc is a name known to all. (+5000) Vigilante_Inc is a name known to all. (+5000) Vigilante_Inc is a name known to all. (+5000) Vigilante_Inc is a name known to all. (+5000) Vigilante_Inc is a name known to all. (+5000) Vigilante_Inc is a name known to all. (+5000) Vigilante_Inc is a name known to all. (+5000) Vigilante_Inc is a name known to all. (+5000) Vigilante_Inc is a name known to all. (+5000) Vigilante_Inc is a name known to all. (+5000)
    If man wasnt prosecuted.... she wasn't raped. This is America brah. I've been with tons of girls who have pulled the rape card. most of it is just them being regretful over getting too drunk and phucking someone they wouldnt normally.

inB4 Irate bishes tell us bout how they were raped and we dont believe them
    THE AWARE
    Indiana, USA
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=142412021

youngblk08 will become famous soon enough. (+50) youngblk08 will become famous soon enough. (+50) youngblk08 will become famous soon enough. (+50) youngblk08 will become famous soon enough. (+50) youngblk08 will become famous soon enough. (+50) youngblk08 will become famous soon enough. (+50) youngblk08 will become famous soon enough. (+50) youngblk08 will become famous soon enough. (+50) youngblk08 will become famous soon enough. (+50) youngblk08 will become famous soon enough. (+50) youngblk08 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I asked her if she told anyone, she said yeah, but they never got him. I don't even know anymore man, I went from mad to confused at this point. But I think it's better I forget about it until I actually see the guy she claims did it.

VW_R32 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VW_R32 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VW_R32 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VW_R32 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VW_R32 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VW_R32 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VW_R32 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VW_R32 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VW_R32 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VW_R32 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VW_R32 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    this...
    *cVc* -USAF-

**KNEE DRAGGERS UNITE**

Stalking Takes Dedication FunSize1990's Avatar
    FunSize1990 is just really nice. (+1000) FunSize1990 is just really nice. (+1000) FunSize1990 is just really nice. (+1000) FunSize1990 is just really nice. (+1000) FunSize1990 is just really nice. (+1000) FunSize1990 is just really nice. (+1000) FunSize1990 is just really nice. (+1000) FunSize1990 is just really nice. (+1000) FunSize1990 is just really nice. (+1000) FunSize1990 is just really nice. (+1000) FunSize1990 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Oh lord, she pulled the rape card.

CantCare has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CantCare has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CantCare has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CantCare has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CantCare has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CantCare has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CantCare has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CantCare has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CantCare has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CantCare has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CantCare has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by youngblk08 View Post
    I was talking to her today, and just wanted to know a little bit about her past, so I asked how many guys she had been with. She said 3, and I didn't think its a big deal or a bad number, but she says that one of them wasn't intentional, so I was kinda thrown off but didn't think she meant it, but she said she was raped. I'm not talking about the drunk passed out kinda rape, she said she went with her friends to hang out at her at someone's house and that a guy forced her to the back and raped her, but one of her friends was the only one to make him stop. I felt terrible, though I wasn't with her at the time, but to learn of this I feel like i need to teach his face a lesson, even though she knows who the guy is, says he stays in another city. Have any of you ever had a gf that was raped during, before, or after your relationship?
    Am I the only one who smells a troll here, she's been with "3" guys and she was raped, that's like miscs two most common female lies :P

Either you're trolling us or your GF is trolling you, because of the srs tag, I'd assume it's the latter...

TheRaw will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheRaw will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheRaw will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheRaw will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheRaw will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheRaw will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheRaw will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheRaw will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheRaw will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheRaw will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheRaw will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by youngblk08 View Post
    I feel like i need to teach his face a lesson?
    leave it to the police if it happened, otherwise you could be causing alot of trouble

HI_KKM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HI_KKM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HI_KKM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HI_KKM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HI_KKM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HI_KKM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HI_KKM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HI_KKM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HI_KKM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HI_KKM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HI_KKM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    according to my exes, i've raped over 3 women LOL

just nod and disregard

no police report no rape
    Misc Med Crew

dillow has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dillow has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dillow has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dillow has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dillow has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dillow has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dillow has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dillow has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dillow has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dillow has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dillow has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

lmao so fukin true...da girl i know got pregnant from a "rape" by her roommate and did not press charges

OTG is a name known to all. (+5000) OTG is a name known to all. (+5000) OTG is a name known to all. (+5000) OTG is a name known to all. (+5000) OTG is a name known to all. (+5000) OTG is a name known to all. (+5000) OTG is a name known to all. (+5000) OTG is a name known to all. (+5000) OTG is a name known to all. (+5000) OTG is a name known to all. (+5000) OTG is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I seriously believe every young girl has a rape story, been through that.
    (\ /)
    ( . .)
    c('')('') ☆♠$☆

TheRaw will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheRaw will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheRaw will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheRaw will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheRaw will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheRaw will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheRaw will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheRaw will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheRaw will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheRaw will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheRaw will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    not every girl, just ****ed up attention seekers

irishjackmp is just really nice. (+1000) irishjackmp is just really nice. (+1000) irishjackmp is just really nice. (+1000) irishjackmp is just really nice. (+1000) irishjackmp is just really nice. (+1000) irishjackmp is just really nice. (+1000) irishjackmp is just really nice. (+1000) irishjackmp is just really nice. (+1000) irishjackmp is just really nice. (+1000) irishjackmp is just really nice. (+1000) irishjackmp is just really nice. (+1000)
    I genuinely can't remember the last woman I dated who didn't trot out the "I was raped" or "I was molested as a child" story. They never tell the actual story though, they instantly clam up because it's too tough to invent a whole story on the spot.

Obviously some people do experience this. And what pisses me off is the attention whores who invent these stores because I have become so jaded towards hearing them that I have just stopped believeing them. And I know now someday some woman will tell me that story, it will be true, and I won't beleive her... and I absolutely HATE knowing that.

You ever want to call a chick out when she does that? Ask her if she called the cops on the guy. After she says no (and she will), reach for your phone and say "I can't take it knowing there is a rapist/child molester who wasn't punished, I am calling the cops".

Watch how quickly she freaks out.
    F*ck Kidney Cancer

"The only thing that gives you strength is pain" - Higher Peaks

"I am wounded but am not slain. I will lie down to rest awhile, but will rise to fight again." - Anonymous

BroHeat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BroHeat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BroHeat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BroHeat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BroHeat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BroHeat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BroHeat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BroHeat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BroHeat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BroHeat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BroHeat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Vigilante_Inc View Post
    If man wasnt prosecuted.... she wasn't raped. This is America brah. I've been with tons of girls who have pulled the rape card. most of it is just them being regretful over getting too drunk and phucking someone they wouldnt normally.
    yep.

Poster above me is a phag Dennis71's Avatar
    Dennis71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dennis71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dennis71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dennis71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dennis71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dennis71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dennis71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dennis71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dennis71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dennis71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dennis71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Originally Posted by Danielwik View Post
    This

She didn't get raped end of story.
    Originally Posted by beaucephus View Post
    exactly. I tend not to believe them and just never bring it up again
    all of these...
    every girl has been "raped"

even my GF has pulled the, "i got raped card"
    Misc'in since '07

2x cancer survivor

Returning some videotapes Midgetkiller's Avatar
    Midgetkiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Midgetkiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Midgetkiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Midgetkiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Midgetkiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Midgetkiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Midgetkiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Midgetkiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Midgetkiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Midgetkiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Midgetkiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Johnsmatrix View Post
    It dosen't sound like she went to the cops which is just ultra shady. It's easier to say you have been raped than to say she was drunk and he was ugly.
    Rape is probably one of the least reported crimes. Social stigma's and stuff, ya know.

Like lets say some guy came up to you and ****ed your butt senseless and knocked the **** out of you. You will need to go to the hospital, but will you admit some guy creampied your ass? You'll most likely just say it was nothing, deny rape, ask for STD test and go home to cry yourself to sleep for the next 5 years. You don't want to be know as 'that guy who got raped' and you will not want to be confronted when people ask you about it or mention it nor will you be willing to tell the cops someone turned your brown star into a loose sleeve filled with whipped cream.

Apart from that, yeah lots of 'rape' stories are bull****.
    Permanent reminder that MBisonSon is a fgt => https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=181456073
    Permanent reminder of his cowardly and embarrassing response => https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=181466023 (if this link is dead, the cuckening is complete)

PositiveSoul is on a distinguished road. (+10) PositiveSoul is on a distinguished road. (+10) PositiveSoul is on a distinguished road. (+10) PositiveSoul is on a distinguished road. (+10) PositiveSoul is on a distinguished road. (+10) PositiveSoul is on a distinguished road. (+10) PositiveSoul is on a distinguished road. (+10) PositiveSoul is on a distinguished road. (+10) PositiveSoul is on a distinguished road. (+10) PositiveSoul is on a distinguished road. (+10) PositiveSoul is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    A girl told me she got gang raped by 3 men a week after I'd met her. She was saying how the police told her she's got a good case. Wouldn't it be in the local news if the story was true?

HI_KKM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HI_KKM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HI_KKM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HI_KKM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HI_KKM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HI_KKM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HI_KKM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HI_KKM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HI_KKM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HI_KKM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HI_KKM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Midgetkiller View Post
    Rape is probably one of the least reported crimes. Social stigma's and stuff, ya know.

Like lets say some guy came up to you and ****ed your butt senseless and knocked the **** out of you. You will need to go to the hospital, but will you admit some guy creampied your ass? You'll most likely just say it was nothing, deny rape, ask for STD test and go home to cry yourself to sleep for the next 5 years. You don't want to be know as 'that guy who got raped' and you will not want to be confronted when people ask you about it or mention it nor will you be willing to tell the cops someone turned your brown star into a loose sleeve filled with whipped cream.

Apart from that, yeah lots of 'rape' stories are bull****.
    thats female logic brah

if i got raped, i'd report it to the police and live with the endless jokes because i know that at least i tried to put a criminal behind bars and prevent this from happening to anyone else(srs). i can always move and change my identity if i could not handle the shame, but i could never live with myself knowing that because of my helplessness that i put other people in danger everyday.

if they were so embarrassed and shamed by it, they would never mention it to anyone. if they can talk to you about it even though you probably can't help catch the rapist, they can talk to a police officer about it and stand a good chance of seeing him behind bars.
    Misc Med Crew

nev3r has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nev3r has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nev3r has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nev3r has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nev3r has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nev3r has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nev3r has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nev3r has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nev3r has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nev3r has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nev3r has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Vigilante_Inc View Post
    If man wasnt prosecuted.... she wasn't raped.
    Inb4 study showing 50%+ of rape convictions turn out to be wrongful.

Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Prosecution is different to conviction.

Also, it's not every girl. I have no rape story. Sure I've accidentally had sex with someone, or even felt pressured into it on occasion, but I expect most women have.
    **** Atheist Alliance ****

**Holds metal part of the car door awkwardly in order to avoid static shock crew**
    **Sometimes I have the girl version of wet dreams crew**
    **Anti-circumcision/Pro-foreskin crew**

Brb hilarious Brb no reps Ssibi's Avatar
    Ssibi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ssibi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ssibi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ssibi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ssibi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ssibi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ssibi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ssibi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ssibi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ssibi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ssibi will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    brb all sluts have a rape story

brb 3 is not her real number

in b4 shes telling the truth

Midgetkiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Midgetkiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Midgetkiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Midgetkiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Midgetkiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Midgetkiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Midgetkiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Midgetkiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Midgetkiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Midgetkiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Midgetkiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by HI_KKM View Post
    thats female logic brah

if i got raped, i'd report it to the police and live with the endless jokes because i know that at least i tried to put a criminal behind bars and prevent this from happening to anyone else(srs). i can always move and change my identity if i could not handle the shame, but i could never live with myself knowing that because of my helplessness that i put other people in danger everyday.

if they were so embarrassed and shamed by it, they would never mention it to anyone. if they can talk to you about it even though you probably can't help catch the rapist, they can talk to a police officer about it and stand a good chance of seeing him behind bars.
    Brb, deciding to move and leave everyone and everything behind because of social stigma instead of trying to cope with it privately.

How many times do you hear a man reporting that he's been raped? Same kinda goes for women, only it's psychologically more damaging to men than to women. Woman = raped => poor thing, man = raped => lol shawshanked.

Would you seriously report that you've been butt****ed like a little bitch and used like a fleshlight? Not likely. You end that guy's life or you pretend it never happend. I heard only 1% of male rape victims report the unprepared use of their anus.
    Permanent reminder that MBisonSon is a fgt => https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=181456073
    Permanent reminder of his cowardly and embarrassing response => https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=181466023 (if this link is dead, the cuckening is complete)

Originally Posted by Tiffany Wantsmore View Post
    Prosecution is different to conviction.

Also, it's not every girl. I have no rape story. Sure I've accidentally had sex with someone, or even felt pressured into it on occasion, but I expect most women have.
    How do you accidentally have sex with someone? You accidentally entered the men's lockerrom at the gym. And you ran past some coathangers, your dress got stuck on one of the hangers and it ripped clean off your body while you weren't wearing any panties. You subsequently slipped on a wet spot and you slid right on a naked man's dick while doing a full split. The poor man was stretching his back on the floor. Then, in all the commotion and embarrasment you tried getting up but the slippery floor prevented you from getting a good grip and you kept sliding back down every try until the man blew his load inside you. He felt pretty strange after he cleaned up.

Is that how you accidentally have sex?

Jpenn89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jpenn89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jpenn89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jpenn89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jpenn89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jpenn89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jpenn89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jpenn89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jpenn89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jpenn89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jpenn89 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    A lot of girls play the rape card. and there is a really easy way to tell if they are lying.

If she has not had problems with sex, she wasn't raped. Being raped is almost guaranteed to ruin sex for her. If someone forced her into sex she would be less into it then she would otherwise.