Bodybuilding.com Information Motivation Supplementation
in:

The World’s #1 Bodybuilding And Fitness Forum - Save Up To 50% Off Retail Prices In Our Bodybuilding.com Store!

Stats: 5'11", 170 lbs
    OKCking is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OKCking is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OKCking is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OKCking is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OKCking is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OKCking is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OKCking is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OKCking is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OKCking is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OKCking is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OKCking is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Visit OKCking's BodySpace

So I have a lunch date with a girl on thursday and..

got a few questions. I've never met the girl in person, we just met through mutual friends on facebook, and i got her number on there last week. Texted for a week, and she seems interested. So we are gonna meet at the local mall, and have a lunch date. so heres my questions.

First, It would make perfect sense for me not to pay for her right? Like I't seems understandable. I was particular in my wording in my texts. She suggest lunch, and I said "we could meet up and talk." not, "let me take you out to lunch", or anything. Worst case scenario, I just asked her whats shes gonna get from the food court, and I'll say im getting something else and to meet back after we get our food, lol.

Second question. Talking might get boring, and might not leave me much of a chance to progress at her sexually, so I'm thinking of asking her sometime in the date if she wants to help me pick out a shirt for some bs event ill make up. That way hopefully we can get more touching and a better connection, hopefully see me shirtless, lol.. Be like "hey i think this would look good on you" and maybe have her try on something, and touch a boob, or her ass by "accident", lol.

So RH, what you think of my plan? Really not trying to overthink this, but having a outline is always necessary for anything.
    BOOMER SOONER
    THUNDER UP

fapping wilst on knees beaucephus's Avatar
    Stats: 6'3", 275 lbs
    beaucephus has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) beaucephus has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) beaucephus has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) beaucephus has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) beaucephus has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) beaucephus has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) beaucephus has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) beaucephus has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) beaucephus has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) beaucephus has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) beaucephus has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit beaucephus's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by OKCking View Post
    got a few questions. I've never met the girl in person, we just met through mutual friends on facebook, and i got her number on there last week. Texted for a week, and she seems interested. So we are gonna meet at the local mall, and have a lunch date. so heres my questions.

First, It would make perfect sense for me not to pay for her right? Like I't seems understandable. I was particular in my wording in my texts. She suggest lunch, and I said "we could meet up and talk." not, "let me take you out to lunch", or anything. Worst case scenario, I just asked her whats shes gonna get from the food court, and I'll say im getting something else and to meet back after we get our food, lol.

Second question. Talking might get boring, and might not leave me much of a chance to progress at her sexually, so I'm thinking of asking her sometime in the date if she wants to help me pick out a shirt for some bs event ill make up. That way hopefully we can get more touching and a better connection, hopefully see me shirtless, lol.. Be like "hey i think this would look good on you" and maybe have her try on something, and touch a boob, or her ass by "accident", lol.

So RH, what you think of my plan? Really not trying to overthink this, but having a outline is always necessary for anything.
    from what you wrote im glad im not he girl going out with you

Ayytman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ayytman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ayytman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ayytman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ayytman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ayytman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ayytman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ayytman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ayytman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ayytman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ayytman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit Ayytman's BodySpace
    have her try on something, and touch a boob, or her ass by "accident", lol.
    LOL "accident" classic

jack90 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jack90 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jack90 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jack90 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jack90 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jack90 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jack90 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jack90 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jack90 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jack90 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jack90 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit jack90's BodySpace
    id imagine not offerign to pay for her half on a first "date", then going for the boob/ass graze on the first meeting at a mall is going to make you come off like a champ

Personally, id offer to pay for her half as its what 10 bucks? thus makin my intentions clear, and then feel perfectly fine going in for a kiss at the end.

IMO, if youre going to be aggressive physically atleast dont be sleezy about it

Stats: 5'9", 187 lbs
    DiMattia43 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) DiMattia43 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) DiMattia43 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) DiMattia43 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) DiMattia43 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) DiMattia43 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) DiMattia43 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) DiMattia43 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) DiMattia43 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) DiMattia43 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) DiMattia43 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit DiMattia43's BodySpace

wow.... your chnaces of getting a second date are going to be Zero if u do it this way brah... SRS

it would not kill you to offer to buy her lunch, thats first off... and as far as worring about where the convo might go, its your first time hanging out, you two could ask so many quiestions about each other and still have many more to go for the next date...

after you eat, walk around the mall and go into some stores... and just keep talking, hopefully she is a talker and not quiet... i would NOT go in to grab her in anyway... see how the whole date goes and if u feel that a hug or maybe even a kiss at the end is a good idead then go for it... if she seems into you and things go well, she might want just that...

good luck
    **Italian Crew**

All it takes is Time-Patience-Devotion-Education to become what you want to be.

"Life comes at you fast, thats when you need to relax. Take in what life throws at you, then the better you will do. We will never get all we want or need, do what we do best and we will always succeed"

BB.com- Transformation of the Week
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/brian_dimattia.htm

I don't care if it hurts, I wanna have control...
    i want a perfect body, i want a perfect soul...

Stats: 6'1", 180 lbs
    Patchwork has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Patchwork has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Patchwork has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Patchwork has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Patchwork has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Patchwork has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Patchwork has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Patchwork has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Patchwork has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Patchwork has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Patchwork has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit Patchwork's BodySpace
    Bunch of wk's in this thread. OP don't even be subtle about touching a boob. Just be like "I like the way the shirt really accentuates this right here" and grab her boobs. That's real alpha right there. Real alphas also don't even pay for their own food. Challenge her to rock-paper-scissors to choose who pays for food, if you win you make her pay for your stuff, if she wins you say you were just joking around and tell her to meet you back at your table.

Stats: 5'7", 179 lbs
    BodyPoints: 1225
    RoWdY_RuFf_BoY has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) RoWdY_RuFf_BoY has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) RoWdY_RuFf_BoY has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) RoWdY_RuFf_BoY has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) RoWdY_RuFf_BoY has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) RoWdY_RuFf_BoY has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) RoWdY_RuFf_BoY has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) RoWdY_RuFf_BoY has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) RoWdY_RuFf_BoY has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) RoWdY_RuFf_BoY has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) RoWdY_RuFf_BoY has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit RoWdY_RuFf_BoY's BodySpace
    The thing I find weird is the tone of this hangout. I get the vibe that it really is just a hang out with nothing sexual going to happen. This is on par with the 'coffee' date that people go on the first time they get together. It's just like going to lunch with your mates.

You shouldn't have done the lunch date thing, should of asked her out to do something in the evening, pool hall, drinks etc.

If I can advice you on anything, is that, keep this short. 1 HOUR.

Just use that time to get to know her a bit better, don't try to hang in there for longer hoping she'll like you even more. It needs to be kept short and simple, have fun and keep it light, nothing serious. At the end of 1 HOUR, say "Alright, it was nice getting to know you a bit but I've gotta run" then say your goodbyes and leave.

Then the following week, ask her out properly, something in the evening and minimal txts after your 'lunch date' and the time between you ask her out.
    Current: 15% BF

Goal: 10 - 12% bodyfat.

I rep back: <3

Stats: 5'11", 189 lbs
    BodyPoints: 1091
    sheepz has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) sheepz has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) sheepz has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) sheepz has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) sheepz has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) sheepz has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) sheepz has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) sheepz has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) sheepz has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) sheepz has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) sheepz has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit sheepz's BodySpace
    mate have a read over coal mans sticky/thread has some really good points

But yeah try keep it to about an hour, tell her you got to run etc but be vague on what it is, to keep her wondering.

As for paying for her food i dunno it's up to you mate, i mean i prefer getting a drink for first dates, booze helps to get them relaxed and it's easier to escape if it turns sour

Stats: 6'0", 185 lbs
    kabillionare has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kabillionare has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kabillionare has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kabillionare has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kabillionare has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kabillionare has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kabillionare has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kabillionare has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kabillionare has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kabillionare has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kabillionare has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit kabillionare's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by Patchwork View Post
    OP don't even be subtle about touching a boob. Just be like "I like the way the shirt really accentuates this right here" and grab her boobs. That's real alpha right there.
    inb4 sexual harassment and/or rape charge

Stalking Takes Dedication FunSize1990's Avatar
    Stats: 5'8"
    FunSize1990 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) FunSize1990 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) FunSize1990 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) FunSize1990 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) FunSize1990 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) FunSize1990 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) FunSize1990 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) FunSize1990 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) FunSize1990 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) FunSize1990 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) FunSize1990 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit FunSize1990's BodySpace
    I cringed the moment i saw "lunch date"

Stats: 6'4", 243 lbs
    DatAzz has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) DatAzz has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) DatAzz has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) DatAzz has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) DatAzz has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) DatAzz has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) DatAzz has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) DatAzz has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) DatAzz has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) DatAzz has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) DatAzz has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit DatAzz's BodySpace
    lol you have the mentality of a middle schooler
    RIP Zyzz

rape black 1k+

Stay safe

Stats: 6'0", 176 lbs
    murfeedee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) murfeedee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) murfeedee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) murfeedee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) murfeedee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) murfeedee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) murfeedee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) murfeedee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) murfeedee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) murfeedee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) murfeedee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit murfeedee's BodySpace
    wat a story to tell the kids ..
    "dad...howd u meet mum"
    "facebook son, facebook"

"dad i am disappoint"

one thing for sure!!!!
    gotta be carefull on these interwebs.

take pfft i dunno Cheryl for example

STATS: Im 5,4, blonde, am fit and love to work out or go for walks, im a part time model part time sexual beast hehe, i love being out doors. love food!, Im a romantic looking for a guy to like me for me not my body. My body is a temple so treasure it and my heart is generous so cherish it xxx

profile photo:

actual photo:

joinin the quest for aesthetics

Stats: 6'4", 206 lbs
    thomaslux has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) thomaslux has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) thomaslux has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) thomaslux has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) thomaslux has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) thomaslux has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) thomaslux has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) thomaslux has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) thomaslux has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) thomaslux has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) thomaslux has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit thomaslux's BodySpace
    brb taking girl out for most unromantic date ever
    brb plan to take my shirt off and/or grab some boobs
    brb forever alone
    currently stacking: white blood/purple wraath/kre-alk

**Aussie Winter Crew**

lost 110lbs, now in the process of building a better me

Stats: 5'8", 148 lbs
    Candees has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Candees has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Candees has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Candees has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Candees has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Candees has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Candees has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Candees has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Candees has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Candees has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Candees has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Candees's BodySpace
    Paying for a food court meal would be about $6.

Op is trying to find ways not to pay for her meal but then trick her into touching him afterwards.

I want to slap the women who have allowed men like you to get away with this behavior. It brings the whole scheme of dating to such a low level of trash, I would rather sit home in front of the tv with 10 cats than to date in this world anymore.:/

Stats: 6'2", 210 lbs
    BodyPoints: 1645
    IronRingGymnast is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) IronRingGymnast is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) IronRingGymnast is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) IronRingGymnast is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) IronRingGymnast is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) IronRingGymnast is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) IronRingGymnast is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) IronRingGymnast is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) IronRingGymnast is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) IronRingGymnast is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) IronRingGymnast is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Visit IronRingGymnast's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by Candees View Post
    Paying for a food court meal would be about $6.

Op is trying to find ways not to pay for her meal but then trick her into touching him afterwards.

I want to slap the women who have allowed men like you to get away with this behavior. It brings the whole scheme of dating to such a low level of trash, I would rather sit home in front of the tv with 10 cats than to date in this world anymore.:/
    Looks like you're doing a pretty good job of not dating

do the world a favor and continue posting on the misc instead of dating srs

Stats: 5'11", 220 lbs
    NICKPA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NICKPA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NICKPA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NICKPA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NICKPA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NICKPA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NICKPA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NICKPA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NICKPA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NICKPA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NICKPA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit NICKPA's BodySpace
    Not paying = friendzone
    Db press 110x3 Bench 300 Squat 315 Dead 410

Stats: 5'7", 156 lbs
    Bracket199 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Bracket199 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Bracket199 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Bracket199 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Bracket199 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Bracket199 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Bracket199 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Bracket199 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Bracket199 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Bracket199 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Bracket199 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Bracket199's BodySpace
    I think some people on the RH are cheaper than I think, which is extremely sad. So many people hate paying for a girl's ****.

No WK, but if the fcuking thing is gonna cost both of you under 10 bucks total, it's not a big deal. You can even jokingly say "i had fun, next time we hang out, you can get the next 3 tabs " or something.

You're not taking her to a 5 star restaurant with the finest wine and steaks. It's a ****ty fcuking meal. Just cover it and enjoy the time.

Like the other guy said, take it an hour long, and then get out. Be flirty and confident to show her your intentions. You're going to fcuk it up by making her pick out a shirt, because she will know exactly what you're trying to do. This will work if she wants to bang you ferociously (given that extremely small chance).
    I don't care if you're black, white, straight, bisexual, gay, lesbian, short, tall, skinny, rich or poor. If you're nice to me, I'll be nice to you. Simple as that. - Eminem

++ Positive Crew ++

*Go to theme parks and sit with strangers in rides. To get social pics for Tinder Crew*
    *Phone the talking clock just to hear someones voice Crew*

Stats: 6'4", 301 lbs
    Gokes is a name known to all. (+5000) Gokes is a name known to all. (+5000) Gokes is a name known to all. (+5000) Gokes is a name known to all. (+5000) Gokes is a name known to all. (+5000) Gokes is a name known to all. (+5000) Gokes is a name known to all. (+5000) Gokes is a name known to all. (+5000) Gokes is a name known to all. (+5000) Gokes is a name known to all. (+5000) Gokes is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Visit Gokes's BodySpace
    Is a grade-school boob graze the pinnacle of your game?

Stats: 5'8", 148 lbs
    Candees has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Candees has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Candees has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Candees has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Candees has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Candees has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Candees has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Candees has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Candees has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Candees has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Candees has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Candees's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by IronRingGymnast View Post
    Looks like you're doing a pretty good job of not dating

do the world a favor and continue posting on the misc instead of dating srs
    This is true.

I sense there will be a yellow floral jaquard couch, a burgandy shag rug and 12 kittens I rescued from a dumpster in my future.

Stats: 6'0", 181 lbs
    kineticforce has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) kineticforce has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) kineticforce has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) kineticforce has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) kineticforce has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) kineticforce has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) kineticforce has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) kineticforce has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) kineticforce has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) kineticforce has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) kineticforce has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit kineticforce's BodySpace
    OP cant be serious.....

he's worried about 5 bucks and "Accidentally touching" her bum?

come on

trolling_used_to_mean_something.jpg

Stats: 6'5", 212 lbs
    DeBaie has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) DeBaie has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) DeBaie has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) DeBaie has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) DeBaie has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) DeBaie has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) DeBaie has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) DeBaie has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) DeBaie has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) DeBaie has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) DeBaie has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit DeBaie's BodySpace
    Step your pay game up son.
    She could have dime friends and you're going to mess up the potential with all of them if you don't pay for her footlong ham on honeyoat.
    5-10$ is worth her not criminally charging you for that boob grab.
    ♔ Rep Quality ♔

***Canadian Crew***

Stats: 197 lbs
    mrkotfw has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrkotfw has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrkotfw has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrkotfw has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrkotfw has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrkotfw has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrkotfw has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrkotfw has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrkotfw has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrkotfw has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrkotfw has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit mrkotfw's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by NICKPA View Post
    Not paying = friendzone
    I find it the opposite way

Rustling your jimmies ll ReNeGaDe ll's Avatar
    ll ReNeGaDe ll has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ll ReNeGaDe ll has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ll ReNeGaDe ll has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ll ReNeGaDe ll has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ll ReNeGaDe ll has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ll ReNeGaDe ll has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ll ReNeGaDe ll has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ll ReNeGaDe ll has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ll ReNeGaDe ll has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ll ReNeGaDe ll has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ll ReNeGaDe ll has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Just pay. Every guy i ever met who doesn't want to pay is on some pua bull****.

You pay for her, you dominate the situation. You don't pay for her, you two are equals. Women prefer not to fuk their equals.

If you're broke, tell her to meet up with you at starbucks, I'm sure you can afford $3 for some ****ing coffee.
    Ignore list: abdus

Stats: 6'0", 170 lbs
    jiMito is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Visit jiMito's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by ll ReNeGaDe ll View Post
    Just pay. Every guy i ever met who doesn't want to pay is on some pua bull****.

You pay for her, you dominate the situation. You don't pay for her, you two are equals. Women prefer not to fuk their equals.

If you're broke, tell her to meet up with you at starbucks, I'm sure you can afford $3 for some ****ing coffee.
    i did this today and we ended up making out, thanks lol

Stats: 6'1", 180 lbs
    Patchwork has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Patchwork has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Patchwork has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Patchwork has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Patchwork has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Patchwork has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Patchwork has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Patchwork has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Patchwork has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Patchwork has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Patchwork has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit Patchwork's BodySpace
    I loved this thread and interested in how the accidental boon grab went.

Stats: 6'1", 187 lbs
    raktahn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) raktahn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) raktahn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) raktahn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) raktahn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) raktahn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) raktahn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) raktahn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) raktahn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) raktahn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) raktahn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Visit raktahn's BodySpace
    op , its the food court your going to not some fancy place ; what price we talking max like 6-10$ - I can see it going on in your head as you typed that dribble "what il do is i wont pay for her food as thatl show her im so alpha and ****" - no op in reality it makes you seem rather cheap ...

Im all for a fair split but really at a food court?

mind=blown

Stats: 6'1", 192 lbs
    JamesPhoenix has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JamesPhoenix has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JamesPhoenix has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JamesPhoenix has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JamesPhoenix has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JamesPhoenix has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JamesPhoenix has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JamesPhoenix has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JamesPhoenix has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JamesPhoenix has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JamesPhoenix has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Visit JamesPhoenix's BodySpace
    Talking might get boring, and might not leave me much of a chance to progress at her sexually, so I'm thinking of asking her sometime in the date if she wants to help me pick out a shirt for some bs event ill make up.
    I like this. Lol
    "Limitations are for people that have them. Excuses are for people that need them."

Stats: 5'10", 182 lbs
    manletgenetics is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) manletgenetics is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) manletgenetics is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) manletgenetics is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) manletgenetics is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) manletgenetics is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) manletgenetics is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) manletgenetics is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) manletgenetics is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) manletgenetics is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) manletgenetics is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Visit manletgenetics's BodySpace
    Op is a grade A douche lol. Good thing you got abs bro.
    "Why do people insist on creating things that will inevitably be destroyed? Why do people cling to life, knowing that they must someday die? ...Knowing that none of it will have meant anything once they do?"