sixpackabs82 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Can Someone tell me side effects with peptides?

So I'm trying to dig up info on GHRPs, GHRHs, CJC, etc...

and I was wondering what the drawbacks or side effects are of various Peptides?

I mean, I've had a hard time finding negative side effects on these things but I've yet to find a substance that doesn't have any drawbacks.

Any insight on that?

Thanks!

∆ Th∑ Gr∑∑k GΩd ∆ AlphaTauMuscle's Avatar
    AlphaTauMuscle is just really nice. (+1000) AlphaTauMuscle is just really nice. (+1000) AlphaTauMuscle is just really nice. (+1000) AlphaTauMuscle is just really nice. (+1000) AlphaTauMuscle is just really nice. (+1000) AlphaTauMuscle is just really nice. (+1000) AlphaTauMuscle is just really nice. (+1000) AlphaTauMuscle is just really nice. (+1000) AlphaTauMuscle is just really nice. (+1000) AlphaTauMuscle is just really nice. (+1000) AlphaTauMuscle is just really nice. (+1000)
    http://www.musclechemistry.com/uploa...-peptides.html

Death is a down side I would suppose

=[[[[---------]]]]= AmericanJambo's Avatar
    AmericanJambo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AmericanJambo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AmericanJambo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AmericanJambo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AmericanJambo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AmericanJambo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AmericanJambo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AmericanJambo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AmericanJambo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AmericanJambo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AmericanJambo has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I use the CJC-1295 + GHRP-6 combo and it's frickin' amazing. I use 100mcg of each twice a day. I sleep like a baby, I heal way faster, body fat melts off regardless of my diet. Great stuff. I'll stay on it forever or until something better comes along.
    sophfball - "Look, I don't know the science behind it, but its a proven fact."

dantheman12189 - "what exactly is an androgen receptor, whats it do and is it posable to get more?"

dfmcannon will become famous soon enough. (+50) dfmcannon will become famous soon enough. (+50) dfmcannon will become famous soon enough. (+50) dfmcannon will become famous soon enough. (+50) dfmcannon will become famous soon enough. (+50) dfmcannon will become famous soon enough. (+50) dfmcannon will become famous soon enough. (+50) dfmcannon will become famous soon enough. (+50) dfmcannon will become famous soon enough. (+50) dfmcannon will become famous soon enough. (+50) dfmcannon will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by AmericanJambo View Post
    I use the CJC-1295 + GHRP-6 combo and it's frickin' amazing. I use 100mcg of each twice a day. I sleep like a baby, I heal way faster, body fat melts off regardless of my diet. Great stuff. I'll stay on it forever or until something better comes along.
    X2

I love the peptides. You should stay away from cjc1295 though, it's been known to cause GH bleed which is the opposite of what you want. I use modified Grf1-29 and ipamorelin at 100mcg 3x/day.
    There comes a time in a mans life where, if there are no windows or doors, he must walk through a wall.

jkayne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

pep info needed

Originally Posted by AmericanJambo View Post
    hi i have just bought the same as what you mentioned, can you give me a bit of info from your experience, like how quickly results will be seen? your experience on how much fat loss you achieved and any muscle you gained? i have a solid weight and food plan and im smashing out plenty of cardio too, and need to lose another 10 lb. all the best kayne

cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by jkayne View Post
    hi i have just bought the same as what you mentioned, can you give me a bit of info from your experience, like how quickly results will be seen? your experience on how much fat loss you achieved and any muscle you gained? i have a solid weight and food plan and im smashing out plenty of cardio too, and need to lose another 10 lb. all the best kayne
    i doubt he will be giving you any info since this was 2 years ago
    BA in Nutrition Science
    online coaching
    1836 meet total