Bodybuilding.com Information Motivation Supplementation
in:

The World’s #1 Bodybuilding And Fitness Forum - Save Up To 50% Off Retail Prices In Our Bodybuilding.com Store!

sixpackabs82 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Can Someone tell me side effects with peptides?

So I'm trying to dig up info on GHRPs, GHRHs, CJC, etc...

and I was wondering what the drawbacks or side effects are of various Peptides?

I mean, I've had a hard time finding negative side effects on these things but I've yet to find a substance that doesn't have any drawbacks.

Any insight on that?

Thanks!

∆ Th∑ Gr∑∑k GΩd ∆ AlphaTauMuscle's Avatar
    Stats: 5'9", 178 lbs
    AlphaTauMuscle has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) AlphaTauMuscle has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) AlphaTauMuscle has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) AlphaTauMuscle has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) AlphaTauMuscle has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) AlphaTauMuscle has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) AlphaTauMuscle has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) AlphaTauMuscle has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) AlphaTauMuscle has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) AlphaTauMuscle has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) AlphaTauMuscle has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit AlphaTauMuscle's BodySpace
    http://www.musclechemistry.com/uploa...-peptides.html

Death is a down side I would suppose
    ThermoLife Representative
    If you have any questions or concerns, do not hesitate to contact me
    AlphaTauMuscle[@]gmail.com

Follow my progress to getting my pro card:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=135853261

Win a free ThermoLife stack, just join us on Facebook!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=136284571

ΠI EΨIΛOY ΠI ~ ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

=[[[[---------]]]]= AmericanJambo's Avatar
    Stats: 6'0", 210 lbs
    AmericanJambo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AmericanJambo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AmericanJambo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AmericanJambo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AmericanJambo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AmericanJambo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AmericanJambo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AmericanJambo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AmericanJambo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AmericanJambo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AmericanJambo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit AmericanJambo's BodySpace
    I use the CJC-1295 + GHRP-6 combo and it's frickin' amazing. I use 100mcg of each twice a day. I sleep like a baby, I heal way faster, body fat melts off regardless of my diet. Great stuff. I'll stay on it forever or until something better comes along.
    sophfball - "Look, I don't know the science behind it, but its a proven fact."

dantheman12189 - "what exactly is an androgen receptor, whats it do and is it posable to get more?"

Stats: 5'7", 183 lbs
    dfmcannon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dfmcannon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dfmcannon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dfmcannon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dfmcannon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dfmcannon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dfmcannon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dfmcannon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dfmcannon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dfmcannon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dfmcannon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit dfmcannon's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by AmericanJambo View Post
    I use the CJC-1295 + GHRP-6 combo and it's frickin' amazing. I use 100mcg of each twice a day. I sleep like a baby, I heal way faster, body fat melts off regardless of my diet. Great stuff. I'll stay on it forever or until something better comes along.
    X2

I love the peptides. You should stay away from cjc1295 though, it's been known to cause GH bleed which is the opposite of what you want. I use modified Grf1-29 and ipamorelin at 100mcg 3x/day.
    There comes a time in a mans life where, if there are no windows or doors, he must walk through a wall.

Stats: 5'11", 190 lbs
    jkayne is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Visit jkayne's BodySpace

pep info needed

Originally Posted by AmericanJambo View Post
    hi i have just bought the same as what you mentioned, can you give me a bit of info from your experience, like how quickly results will be seen? your experience on how much fat loss you achieved and any muscle you gained? i have a solid weight and food plan and im smashing out plenty of cardio too, and need to lose another 10 lb. all the best kayne

Stats: 6'0", 187 lbs
    cumminslifter has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) cumminslifter has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) cumminslifter has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) cumminslifter has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) cumminslifter has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) cumminslifter has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) cumminslifter has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) cumminslifter has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) cumminslifter has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) cumminslifter has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) cumminslifter has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit cumminslifter's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by jkayne View Post
    hi i have just bought the same as what you mentioned, can you give me a bit of info from your experience, like how quickly results will be seen? your experience on how much fat loss you achieved and any muscle you gained? i have a solid weight and food plan and im smashing out plenty of cardio too, and need to lose another 10 lb. all the best kayne
    i doubt he will be giving you any info since this was 2 years ago
    ~185th ARW~
    *The weight gets heavier, the sky grows darker, the night longer, stood hear a thousand times before,stared into my eyes a million more,wore this groove into the floor, in the shadows ive found light, found my courage, found my fight, in the darkness i have sight, a warriors creed i cry, a solemn oath to live by, from this moment till i die...NEVER BACK DOWN*