Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Forshy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Forshy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Forshy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Forshy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Forshy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Forshy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Forshy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Forshy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Forshy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Forshy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Forshy is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Ear Piercings on a guy

Is it beta for a white guy to get his ear pierced?
    Girls obsess over guys who have it. But most guys who do are *******s.

weightlifters is just really nice. (+1000) weightlifters is just really nice. (+1000) weightlifters is just really nice. (+1000) weightlifters is just really nice. (+1000) weightlifters is just really nice. (+1000) weightlifters is just really nice. (+1000) weightlifters is just really nice. (+1000) weightlifters is just really nice. (+1000) weightlifters is just really nice. (+1000) weightlifters is just really nice. (+1000) weightlifters is just really nice. (+1000)
    No

Just no

de83 is just really nice. (+1000) de83 is just really nice. (+1000) de83 is just really nice. (+1000) de83 is just really nice. (+1000) de83 is just really nice. (+1000) de83 is just really nice. (+1000) de83 is just really nice. (+1000) de83 is just really nice. (+1000) de83 is just really nice. (+1000) de83 is just really nice. (+1000) de83 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Gay

/thread

sh4de has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sh4de has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sh4de has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sh4de has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sh4de has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sh4de has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sh4de has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sh4de has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sh4de has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sh4de has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sh4de has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Do what you wanna do

BitterBlossom is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BitterBlossom is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BitterBlossom is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BitterBlossom is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BitterBlossom is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BitterBlossom is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BitterBlossom is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BitterBlossom is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BitterBlossom is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BitterBlossom is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BitterBlossom is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Piece of metal stabbed through skin. Hmm yep, exact same thing as liking penis.

VannaBanana555 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VannaBanana555 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VannaBanana555 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VannaBanana555 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VannaBanana555 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VannaBanana555 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VannaBanana555 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VannaBanana555 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VannaBanana555 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VannaBanana555 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VannaBanana555 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    No way, it's totally hot =)
    I think if anything it shows security with themselves. Gender constraints like that are dumb, if a boy wants to pierce his ears, or a girl doesn't want to shave her legs then nobody should care. No point in living life if you neglect doing little things like that to make you happy because of the norms and pressures of society.
    That's the main reason I relocated to Portland, Oregon from the south... because most people here are past little things like that. For example, I took my cat into the Vet over the weekend for surgery and the Veterinarian walked out and she had a Mohawk (an amazing one at that... I was jealous). Not only was she an amazing surgeon, but she looked bad ass doing her job too =P
    Personally, I find guys in eyeliner (assuming they have the right look) to also be really attractive =)

BitterBlossom is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BitterBlossom is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BitterBlossom is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BitterBlossom is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BitterBlossom is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BitterBlossom is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BitterBlossom is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BitterBlossom is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BitterBlossom is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BitterBlossom is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BitterBlossom is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by VannaBanana555 View Post
    I think if anything it shows security with themselves. Gender constraints like that are dumb, if a boy wants to pierce his ears, or a girl doesn't want to shave her legs then nobody should care. No point in living life if you neglect doing little things like that to make you happy because of the norms and pressures of society.
    That's the main reason I relocated to Portland, Oregon from the south... because most people here are past little things like that. For example, I took my cat into the Vet over the weekend for surgery and the Veterinarian walked out and she had a Mohawk (an amazing one at that... I was jealous). Not only was she an amazing surgeon, but she looked bad ass doing her job too =P
    Personally, I find guys in eyeliner (assuming they have the right look) to also be really attractive =)
    Bitter likes you. Well said. <3

Forshy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Forshy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Forshy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Forshy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Forshy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Forshy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Forshy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Forshy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Forshy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Forshy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Forshy is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

thanks for your input, but I would have to say.. Guyliner is pretty gay

sogeking is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sogeking is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sogeking is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sogeking is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sogeking is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sogeking is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sogeking is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sogeking is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sogeking is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sogeking is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sogeking is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    wot.

misc -------------->

fukin cougar

VannaBanana555 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VannaBanana555 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VannaBanana555 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VannaBanana555 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VannaBanana555 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VannaBanana555 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VannaBanana555 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VannaBanana555 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VannaBanana555 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VannaBanana555 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VannaBanana555 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Forshy View Post
    thanks for your input, but I would have to say.. Guyliner is pretty gay
    Can you elaborate more? Why is it gay?
    Is it because makeup accentuates your features, to draw attention to your best attributes? And guys aren't suppose to be pretty? Take a look around at all the boys that young girls are going crazy for these days (Johhny Depp in eyeliner, that boy from Twilight). Guys often have cheekbones and eyes that women would kill for, what's wrong with them showing off their beautiful features?

If you can produce a valid argument as to why it's "gay" then I will admit I'm wrong... however, whatever argument you make is irrelevant because it still won't change what I find attractive... and that's not "gay" =P

Is it because makeup accentuates your features, to draw attention to your best attributes? And guys aren't suppose to be pretty? Take a look around at all the boys that young girls are going crazy for these days (Johhny Depp in eyeliner, that boy from Twilight). Guys often have cheekbones and eyes that women would kill for, what's wrong with them showing off their beautiful features?

If you can produce a valid argument as to why it's "gay" then I will admit I'm wrong... however, whatever argument you make is irrelevant because it still won't change what I find attractive... and that's not "gay" =P
    It's not worth your time trying to argue this. Too many close-minded people that think the rules of western society are the epitome of truth itself.

Xax is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xax is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xax is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xax is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xax is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xax is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xax is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xax is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xax is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xax is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xax is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

get out of here with your *******ory. guys wearing eyeliner? wtfisthis****

FLChamp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FLChamp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FLChamp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FLChamp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FLChamp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FLChamp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FLChamp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FLChamp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FLChamp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FLChamp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FLChamp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I don't know; I don't check out men's ears all the time.

Makeup or any feminine **** being visibly worn is pretty silly, though.
    550/385/655, 285 overhead press, 330 push jerk, 250 weighted dip, 190 weighted pull-up, 413.8 max weighted pull-up, 450 front squat, 365 RFESS, 305 x 2 log press, 400 (per arm) farmer's carry, 370 atlas stone, 31 pull-ups at 247.

www.youtube.com/user/JoeyTheMilitant/videos
    Next competition date(s): November 9th & 10th, 2019.
    Instagram: @hiphopstrongman_reloaded

azzspankr has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) azzspankr has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) azzspankr has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) azzspankr has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) azzspankr has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) azzspankr has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) azzspankr has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) azzspankr has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) azzspankr has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) azzspankr has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) azzspankr has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    earrings and tattoes are ghey. Everybody wants to be "unique and different" by doing the same ish as everyone else. You might as well wear your thongs over your pants.

MuscIe is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MuscIe is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MuscIe is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MuscIe is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MuscIe is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MuscIe is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MuscIe is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MuscIe is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MuscIe is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MuscIe is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MuscIe is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by azzspankr View Post
    earrings and tattoes are ghey. Everybody wants to be "unique and different" by doing the same ish as everyone else. You might as well wear your thongs over your pants.
    red.

sogeking is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sogeking is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sogeking is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sogeking is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sogeking is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sogeking is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sogeking is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sogeking is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sogeking is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sogeking is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sogeking is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    the girls and *******s in this thread are obvious

Ryandrummer is just really nice. (+1000) Ryandrummer is just really nice. (+1000) Ryandrummer is just really nice. (+1000) Ryandrummer is just really nice. (+1000) Ryandrummer is just really nice. (+1000) Ryandrummer is just really nice. (+1000) Ryandrummer is just really nice. (+1000) Ryandrummer is just really nice. (+1000) Ryandrummer is just really nice. (+1000) Ryandrummer is just really nice. (+1000) Ryandrummer is just really nice. (+1000)
    Nothing wrong with piercings
    I have one in left ear
    BANG BANG ALPHA GANG
    ***Team Baco_Bacon***
    ~~~PULLUP CREW~~~

Somerandom/Ryandrummer's Log: WRESTLING BEARS AND EATING ICE CREAM SANDWICHES
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=139306083&page=7

Current
    175/265/335
    775 Total

Goals
    225/315/405

"All my life I have been nothing... I don't plan on going back to that."

aKKuRaCy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aKKuRaCy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aKKuRaCy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aKKuRaCy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aKKuRaCy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aKKuRaCy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aKKuRaCy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aKKuRaCy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aKKuRaCy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aKKuRaCy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aKKuRaCy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    You're what's wrong with society.

weightlifters is just really nice. (+1000) weightlifters is just really nice. (+1000) weightlifters is just really nice. (+1000) weightlifters is just really nice. (+1000) weightlifters is just really nice. (+1000) weightlifters is just really nice. (+1000) weightlifters is just really nice. (+1000) weightlifters is just really nice. (+1000) weightlifters is just really nice. (+1000) weightlifters is just really nice. (+1000) weightlifters is just really nice. (+1000)
    Just imagined girls with hairy legs and I gagged.

V3lcity is just really nice. (+1000) V3lcity is just really nice. (+1000) V3lcity is just really nice. (+1000) V3lcity is just really nice. (+1000) V3lcity is just really nice. (+1000) V3lcity is just really nice. (+1000) V3lcity is just really nice. (+1000) V3lcity is just really nice. (+1000) V3lcity is just really nice. (+1000) V3lcity is just really nice. (+1000) V3lcity is just really nice. (+1000)
    u mad i got both ears pierced?

azzspankr has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) azzspankr has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) azzspankr has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) azzspankr has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) azzspankr has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) azzspankr has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) azzspankr has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) azzspankr has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) azzspankr has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) azzspankr has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) azzspankr has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by MuscIe View Post
    red.
    seriously, red for this??

Shredded-Wolf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Shredded-Wolf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Shredded-Wolf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Shredded-Wolf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Shredded-Wolf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Shredded-Wolf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Shredded-Wolf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Shredded-Wolf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Shredded-Wolf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Shredded-Wolf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Shredded-Wolf has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Really depends, if it looks good on you fine, but if I see a man with dangling earings we have a problem. Nothing wrong with studs imo. Same goes with plugs, but when I see those huge plugs I can stick 2 fingers into I want to vomit. And tattoos are fine if they are tasteful, one of my friends has a picture of reptar on her stomach, I facepalmed when I saw that ****.
    We are the product of our influences. Originality is so hard to come by in this society.

***I Rape Back***

xDax will become famous soon enough. (+50) xDax will become famous soon enough. (+50) xDax will become famous soon enough. (+50) xDax will become famous soon enough. (+50) xDax will become famous soon enough. (+50) xDax will become famous soon enough. (+50) xDax will become famous soon enough. (+50) xDax will become famous soon enough. (+50) xDax will become famous soon enough. (+50) xDax will become famous soon enough. (+50) xDax will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Shredded-Wolf View Post
    Really depends, if it looks good on you fine, but if I see a man with dangling earings we have a problem. Nothing wrong with studs imo. Same goes with plugs, but when I see those huge plugs I can stick 2 fingers into I want to vomit. And tattoos are fine if they are tasteful, one of my friends has a picture of reptar on her stomach, I facepalmed when I saw that ****.
    Dafawk?

graysonwc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) graysonwc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) graysonwc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) graysonwc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) graysonwc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) graysonwc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) graysonwc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) graysonwc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) graysonwc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) graysonwc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) graysonwc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Stopped reading after the bold. There's a difference between fashion or accentuating your looks and just plain not keeping yourself up. Hairy legs on a girl is in no way attractive.
    If you spend all of your time thinking about what could have been, much more than what is, you eventually realize that what is could have been much more.

Bruno93 is just really nice. (+1000) Bruno93 is just really nice. (+1000) Bruno93 is just really nice. (+1000) Bruno93 is just really nice. (+1000) Bruno93 is just really nice. (+1000) Bruno93 is just really nice. (+1000) Bruno93 is just really nice. (+1000) Bruno93 is just really nice. (+1000) Bruno93 is just really nice. (+1000) Bruno93 is just really nice. (+1000) Bruno93 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I wear em from time to time.
    https://www.instagram.com/brunobastos_93/
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCshN_nywHWNFH836xZ7VjtQ?view_as=subscriber

superstrongboy is a name known to all. (+5000) superstrongboy is a name known to all. (+5000) superstrongboy is a name known to all. (+5000) superstrongboy is a name known to all. (+5000) superstrongboy is a name known to all. (+5000) superstrongboy is a name known to all. (+5000) superstrongboy is a name known to all. (+5000) superstrongboy is a name known to all. (+5000) superstrongboy is a name known to all. (+5000) superstrongboy is a name known to all. (+5000) superstrongboy is a name known to all. (+5000)

2k+

JoeBrant is on a distinguished road. (+10) JoeBrant is on a distinguished road. (+10) JoeBrant is on a distinguished road. (+10) JoeBrant is on a distinguished road. (+10) JoeBrant is on a distinguished road. (+10) JoeBrant is on a distinguished road. (+10) JoeBrant is on a distinguished road. (+10) JoeBrant is on a distinguished road. (+10) JoeBrant is on a distinguished road. (+10) JoeBrant is on a distinguished road. (+10) JoeBrant is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by superstrongboy View Post
    was that intended? also i only like streched ears, not little dinky piercings.
    Negs for life - Sogeking

JoeBrant is on a distinguished road. (+10) JoeBrant is on a distinguished road. (+10) JoeBrant is on a distinguished road. (+10) JoeBrant is on a distinguished road. (+10) JoeBrant is on a distinguished road. (+10) JoeBrant is on a distinguished road. (+10) JoeBrant is on a distinguished road. (+10) JoeBrant is on a distinguished road. (+10) JoeBrant is on a distinguished road. (+10) JoeBrant is on a distinguished road. (+10) JoeBrant is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by sogeking View Post
    the girls and *******s in this thread are obvious
    yea, you were quite obvious....
    Negs for life - Sogeking

superstrongboy is a name known to all. (+5000) superstrongboy is a name known to all. (+5000) superstrongboy is a name known to all. (+5000) superstrongboy is a name known to all. (+5000) superstrongboy is a name known to all. (+5000) superstrongboy is a name known to all. (+5000) superstrongboy is a name known to all. (+5000) superstrongboy is a name known to all. (+5000) superstrongboy is a name known to all. (+5000) superstrongboy is a name known to all. (+5000) superstrongboy is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by JoeBrant View Post
    was that intended? also i only like streched ears, not little dinky piercings.
    i was pointing towards that chick saying its okay if a girl's legs arent shaved.
    2k+

graysonwc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) graysonwc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) graysonwc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) graysonwc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) graysonwc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) graysonwc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) graysonwc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) graysonwc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) graysonwc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) graysonwc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) graysonwc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by superstrongboy View Post
    i was pointing towards that chick saying its okay if a girl's legs arent shaved.
    Strong bolding exactly what I did and everyone noticing your post but not mine :/
    If you spend all of your time thinking about what could have been, much more than what is, you eventually realize that what is could have been much more.