KrazyKrautWop will become famous soon enough. (+50) KrazyKrautWop will become famous soon enough. (+50) KrazyKrautWop will become famous soon enough. (+50) KrazyKrautWop will become famous soon enough. (+50) KrazyKrautWop will become famous soon enough. (+50) KrazyKrautWop will become famous soon enough. (+50) KrazyKrautWop will become famous soon enough. (+50) KrazyKrautWop will become famous soon enough. (+50) KrazyKrautWop will become famous soon enough. (+50) KrazyKrautWop will become famous soon enough. (+50) KrazyKrautWop will become famous soon enough. (+50)

So close to abs...any advice?

I have been cutting now for the past 3.5 months and have seen some great progress. Recently bought Animal Cuts and it has helped my vascularity and all a lot. However, I am getting tired of cutting in general. I can't wait to go back to the gym and grow on a clean bulk. Only problem is that my abs seem to be stubborn. First week of Cuts they were really becoming visible (looked around 11% bf). Now they have disappeared again.

Daily Nutrition:
    Between 1800-2300 cal
    At least 180 g protein
    No more than 170 g carbs/80 g fat

Lifting/Cardio:
    Strength (4-6x3) Training 3 days a week
    Cardio: Off days HIIT for 20 min
    Abdominal: Layne Norton's KISS training (twice a week)

I am hovering round 12% at the moment and am wondering about buying a second jar of Cuts (since it has helped a lot).

What should I do in order to get to around 9-10% bf in around 3-5 weeks?
    "And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but
    considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye?"-Matthew 7:3 KJV

Joe HadEID has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Joe HadEID has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Joe HadEID has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Joe HadEID has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Joe HadEID has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Joe HadEID has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Joe HadEID has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Joe HadEID has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Joe HadEID has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Joe HadEID has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Joe HadEID has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Just keep dieting.
    No need for any fat loss supplements.

But if you absolutely insist on starting another cycle, I would wait at least a month or so before you start back up on the fat loss supp.

DSUP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DSUP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DSUP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DSUP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DSUP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DSUP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DSUP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DSUP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DSUP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DSUP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DSUP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I'm responding because we're about the same height and weight. Please stop looking for your physique in a jar of supplements. You don't need them and I doubt that they help. Cutting is very basic: reduce calories, protein, lift heavy.

If abs are what you're after, you can carry more fat and still have them visible if you train them with heavy resistance. 100 crunches isn't going to make your abs thick but 20 with a 45lb plate on your chest will help.

Cutting gets tougher the less fat you have to cut. All you can do is keep reducing your intake and keep your lifts as heavy as your undernourished body can handle.

Good luck!
    "It doesn't matter what exercise you do, but man was made to move, to eat sparingly, to work hard and to screw as much as he can manage. Do all that, and you will look as good as your genes will let you, be content as the arseholes around you will allow, and maybe get a few screws. The particular virtues of weight training are in the discipline it brings to both mind and body, and, if you do it right, it will make you look good naked and do well what you got your clothes off to do." Georgeoz

teamgenetics will become famous soon enough. (+50) teamgenetics will become famous soon enough. (+50) teamgenetics will become famous soon enough. (+50) teamgenetics will become famous soon enough. (+50) teamgenetics will become famous soon enough. (+50) teamgenetics will become famous soon enough. (+50) teamgenetics will become famous soon enough. (+50) teamgenetics will become famous soon enough. (+50) teamgenetics will become famous soon enough. (+50) teamgenetics will become famous soon enough. (+50) teamgenetics will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I say increase your cardio, do cardio in the AM on a empty stomach, carb cycle, lift heavy, eat 100% clean, drink 1.5 - 2 gallons of water per day. sleep, repeat
    "Champions train, losers complain"

ISSA CERTIFIED
    NASM CPT

th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by DSUP View Post

Cutting gets tougher the less fat you have to cut. All you can do is keep reducing your intake and keep your lifts as heavy as your undernourished body can handle.
    This is why it's much better to carry around more lbm, you can have more fat mass and still look great.
    "Everyone thinks they're on their way to single digit body fat as soon as they see a blurry four-pack in the right lighting.Your final body weight at 5-6% will be a lot less than what you think.Talk to me again when you get in contest shape." I'd be willing to say that 95% of people on this forum accomplish nothing in years, don't be one of those people. It's sad,they seem to have the knowledge many don't but can't utilize it.

KrazyKrautWop will become famous soon enough. (+50) KrazyKrautWop will become famous soon enough. (+50) KrazyKrautWop will become famous soon enough. (+50) KrazyKrautWop will become famous soon enough. (+50) KrazyKrautWop will become famous soon enough. (+50) KrazyKrautWop will become famous soon enough. (+50) KrazyKrautWop will become famous soon enough. (+50) KrazyKrautWop will become famous soon enough. (+50) KrazyKrautWop will become famous soon enough. (+50) KrazyKrautWop will become famous soon enough. (+50) KrazyKrautWop will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I

If abs are what you're after, you can carry more fat and still have them visible if you train them with heavy resistance. 100 crunches isn't going to make your abs thick but 20 with a 45lb plate on your chest will help.

!
    I have thought bout this. The deal is that I have been noticing some improvement ever since I started Layne Norton's ab routine which is mostly weighted. Now the thing I am curious about is, even if I am still in the 12-14% bf range, will they show with the proper training? I have bout 1/2 inch of fat over them. So maybe just another 2 weeks of cutting then clean bulking will eventually get me there.

teamgenetics will become famous soon enough. (+50) teamgenetics will become famous soon enough. (+50) teamgenetics will become famous soon enough. (+50) teamgenetics will become famous soon enough. (+50) teamgenetics will become famous soon enough. (+50) teamgenetics will become famous soon enough. (+50) teamgenetics will become famous soon enough. (+50) teamgenetics will become famous soon enough. (+50) teamgenetics will become famous soon enough. (+50) teamgenetics will become famous soon enough. (+50) teamgenetics will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    stop worrying about it, just stay consistent with everything and you will have your abs.
    "Champions train, losers complain"

ISSA CERTIFIED
    NASM CPT

Originally Posted by teamgenetics View Post
    stop worrying about it, just stay consistent with everything and you will have your abs.
    Yeah that's what I'm gonna do. I never thought I'd see the day when I cared so much about visible abdominal development but here I am.

th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by KrazyKrautWop View Post
    Yeah that's what I'm gonna do. I never thought I'd see the day when I cared so much about visible abdominal development but here I am.
    Keep in mind when you're lean you'll have more than just a decent set of abs. All of your muscles will look that much better.
    "Everyone thinks they're on their way to single digit body fat as soon as they see a blurry four-pack in the right lighting.Your final body weight at 5-6% will be a lot less than what you think.Talk to me again when you get in contest shape." I'd be willing to say that 95% of people on this forum accomplish nothing in years, don't be one of those people. It's sad,they seem to have the knowledge many don't but can't utilize it.

Originally Posted by th3pwn3r View Post
    Keep in mind when you're lean you'll have more than just a decent set of abs. All of your muscles will look that much better.
    Which is why I wanna hit at least 10% before I start a clean bulk. That way, even though it's inevitable to gain fat on a bulk, it will look minimal since I was lean to begin with.

DSUP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DSUP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DSUP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DSUP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DSUP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DSUP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DSUP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DSUP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DSUP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DSUP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DSUP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I have thought bout this. The deal is that I have been noticing some improvement ever since I started Layne Norton's ab routine which is mostly weighted. Now the thing I am curious about is, even if I am still in the 12-14% bf range, will they show with the proper training? I have bout 1/2 inch of fat over them. So maybe just another 2 weeks of cutting then clean bulking will eventually get me there.
    Yes. I'm no less than 13% in my profile pic (fully flexed) or here (unflexed):

I train the snot out of my abs with as much resistance as I can find. That way, I can sport a six pack without being emaciated.
    "It doesn't matter what exercise you do, but man was made to move, to eat sparingly, to work hard and to screw as much as he can manage. Do all that, and you will look as good as your genes will let you, be content as the arseholes around you will allow, and maybe get a few screws. The particular virtues of weight training are in the discipline it brings to both mind and body, and, if you do it right, it will make you look good naked and do well what you got your clothes off to do." Georgeoz

Yes. I'm no less than 13% in my profile pic (fully flexed) or here (unflexed):

I train the snot out of my abs with as much resistance as I can find. That way, I can sport a six pack without being emaciated.
    Cool and did you do maintenance or a clean bulk to get that?

leaderbeans has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) leaderbeans has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) leaderbeans has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) leaderbeans has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) leaderbeans has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    What are some good weighted ab workouts? Can you explain more please?

Cool and did you do maintenance or a clean bulk to get that?
    I try to run lean in the Summer and not be afraid to let go of my hard earned definition in the Winter so that I can build some muscle. I am in my second cut. Last Winter I just had to lift as heavy as I could, EAT (I ate A LOT of meat, eggs, and green vegetables), and have faith that I would be able to trim the extra fat off if I timed it right in the Spring. I'm pretty pleased with my progress (I only missed my weight goal by two pounds) and I'm looking forward to the cut after the next bulk.

Originally Posted by leaderbeans View Post
    What are some good weighted ab workouts? Can you explain more please?
    Cable Crunches, Hanging Leg Raises (with a dumbell between your knees or ankles), Floor Crunches (with weight on your chest), any machine that lets you add resistance.

I try to run lean in the Summer and not be afraid to let go of my hard earned definition in the Winter so that I can build some muscle. I am in my second cut. Last Winter I just had to lift as heavy as I could, EAT (I ate A LOT of meat, eggs, and green vegetables), and have faith that I would be able to trim the extra fat off if I timed it right in the Spring. I'm pretty pleased with my progress (I only missed my weight goal by two pounds) and I'm looking forward to the cut after the next bulk.

Cable Crunches, Hanging Leg Raises (with a dumbell between your knees or ankles), Floor Crunches (with weight on your chest), any machine that lets you add resistance.
    Lol well I did a dirty bulk that was a little too dirty. I have never been lean in my life but I know now that about 10 to 15 lbs that I gained was definately unwanted fat. I peaked at 207 around late January. So that's why I'm hesitant bout really keeping watch of a clean bulk. Never being lean is also why I want to see this cut to the end but not so far that I lose muscle. I'll definitely take your advice though.

boobah will become famous soon enough. (+50) boobah will become famous soon enough. (+50) boobah will become famous soon enough. (+50) boobah will become famous soon enough. (+50) boobah will become famous soon enough. (+50) boobah will become famous soon enough. (+50) boobah will become famous soon enough. (+50) boobah will become famous soon enough. (+50) boobah will become famous soon enough. (+50) boobah will become famous soon enough. (+50) boobah will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    thanks dsup for the info

PKSebben is on a distinguished road. (+10) PKSebben is on a distinguished road. (+10) PKSebben is on a distinguished road. (+10) PKSebben is on a distinguished road. (+10) PKSebben is on a distinguished road. (+10) PKSebben is on a distinguished road. (+10) PKSebben is on a distinguished road. (+10) PKSebben is on a distinguished road. (+10) PKSebben is on a distinguished road. (+10) PKSebben is on a distinguished road. (+10) PKSebben is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    also, op, if you have about a half inch of fat covering your abs you might need to lose a full 10 pounds or more before the abs show. so if 2 weeks doesn't get you the results you want, don't give up, sometimes the "little" bit of stubborn fat is actually more than it seems

Mazkulin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mazkulin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mazkulin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mazkulin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mazkulin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mazkulin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mazkulin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mazkulin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mazkulin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mazkulin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mazkulin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    carb cycling, HIIT, deficit

sounds like your on the right track OP. just gotta be a little more patient and grind it out for a few more weeks

tomlaw91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tomlaw91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tomlaw91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tomlaw91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tomlaw91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tomlaw91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tomlaw91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tomlaw91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tomlaw91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tomlaw91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tomlaw91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by teamgenetics View Post
    I say increase your cardio, do cardio in the AM on a empty stomach, carb cycle, lift heavy, eat 100% clean, drink 1.5 - 2 gallons of water per day. sleep, repeat
    Cardio on empty stomach doesn't help burn fat quicker unless you're doing about 90+ minutes of it. Carb cycling I heard does help with most people getting to low bf% cause it "shocks" the body.
    Op just stick with it
    When people are doubting you, when people are badgering you to get tanked every weekend, when people claim you're boring, just remember you're doing this for you. No one else. If people are too narrow minded to acknowledge your sacrifice, your blood, sweat and tears, your hard work and your happiness to better yourself as a person, they aren't worth it. Simple as that.

Mazkulin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mazkulin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mazkulin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mazkulin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mazkulin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mazkulin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mazkulin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mazkulin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mazkulin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mazkulin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mazkulin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by tomlaw91 View Post
    Cardio on empty stomach doesn't help burn fat quicker unless you're doing about 90+ minutes of it. Carb cycling I heard does help with most people getting to low bf% cause it "shocks" the body.
    Op just stick with it
    pretend this post never happened OP