Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Totally stood up a client today.

I normally don't see anyone after my 6am client on tuesdays and I didn't look at my calendar so it totally didn't realize it until an hour after the scheduled start time when i looked at my calendar while eating breakfast.

I totally hate when stuff like this happens!!! (very rarely though)
    As soon as I found out, I texted her apologizing and saying it was my fault for not setting a reminder alert to my phone which is what i usually do when there's a session that's set for an out of the ordinary time. And I also told her I'd give her a free session on her next package.

Pretty reasonable eh?

I feel (for lack of a better word) stupid right now. lol. I guess it's because I'm so punctual and diligent w/my service that when something completely opposite of that happens, it gets to me.
    Sept of Baelor was an inside job. Wildfire can't melt stone masonry.

jeffbear is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jeffbear is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jeffbear is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jeffbear is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jeffbear is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jeffbear is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jeffbear is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jeffbear is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jeffbear is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jeffbear is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jeffbear is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    It happens to the best of us man. I think the free session is a reasonable deal for that. And if shes been listening to what you are teaching her she probably did the routine by her self the best she could.
    ☆☆☆America Fuk Yeah ¢яєω☆☆☆

***Vibram Five Fingers Crew***

⌨Miscing While Working Crew⌨

JeepCreeper is just really nice. (+1000) JeepCreeper is just really nice. (+1000) JeepCreeper is just really nice. (+1000) JeepCreeper is just really nice. (+1000) JeepCreeper is just really nice. (+1000) JeepCreeper is just really nice. (+1000) JeepCreeper is just really nice. (+1000) JeepCreeper is just really nice. (+1000) JeepCreeper is just really nice. (+1000) JeepCreeper is just really nice. (+1000) JeepCreeper is just really nice. (+1000)
    So she has to buy another package to get a refund of the missed session? I would give her a free session now after her paid sessions are up.

Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by JeepCreeper View Post
    So she has to buy another package to get a refund of the missed session? I would give her a free session now after her paid sessions are up.
    Yes, I think that's reasonable. Because not only am I losing money from today's missed sesion but I'm also losing money from the next free one that I'm giving for my foul up. Besides, she's going to stay w/me for a while anyway.

Published Fitness Author Bradster101190's Avatar
    Bradster101190 is just really nice. (+1000) Bradster101190 is just really nice. (+1000) Bradster101190 is just really nice. (+1000) Bradster101190 is just really nice. (+1000) Bradster101190 is just really nice. (+1000) Bradster101190 is just really nice. (+1000) Bradster101190 is just really nice. (+1000) Bradster101190 is just really nice. (+1000) Bradster101190 is just really nice. (+1000) Bradster101190 is just really nice. (+1000) Bradster101190 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Keltron View Post
    Yes, I think that's reasonable. Because not only am I losing money from today's missed sesion but I'm also losing money from the next free one that I'm giving for my foul up. Besides, she's going to stay w/me for a while anyway.
    But you caused all that. she did everything she was supposed to and was there.

Today's session you didn't go anyway so really your just losing on the extra free one.

Just my input but Ive never met her or know much about your relations and her dedication .

Just by offering what you did your a great trainer and did more then most people would.

JCru13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JCru13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JCru13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JCru13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JCru13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JCru13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JCru13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JCru13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JCru13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JCru13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JCru13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I normally don't see anyone after my 6am client on tuesdays and I didn't look at my calendar so it totally didn't realize it until an hour after the scheduled start time when i looked at my calendar while eating breakfast.

As soon as I found out, I texted her apologizing and saying it was my fault for not setting a reminder alert to my phone which is what i usually do when there's a session that's set for an out of the ordinary time. And I also told her I'd give her a free session on her next package.

Pretty reasonable eh?

I feel (for lack of a better word) stupid right now. lol. I guess it's because I'm so punctual and diligent w/my service that when something completely opposite of that happens, it gets to me.
    Originally Posted by jeffbear View Post
    It happens to the best of us man. I think the free session is a reasonable deal for that. And if shes been listening to what you are teaching her she probably did the routine by her self the best she could.
    Originally Posted by JeepCreeper View Post
    Have you guys ever tried an online client management tool? Then the reminders are automatic, and you can also keep track of the smallest details. Then both sides (trainer/client) are covered.

There are some great tools that allow you to keep schedules, workouts, statistics, contact information, and anything else you might need. You should look at WT Trainer! It does all the above and so much more! Plus it's free. Then it can help prevent the the common mistake of forgetting an appointment. It happens to all of us so keep your head up!

Also, I believe the free session is a great idea! Hope this helps. Let me know if you need anything else!

-Jeff
    - Jeff
    jeff@weighttraining.com
    http://www.weighttraining.com/

ansatsuken is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ansatsuken is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ansatsuken is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ansatsuken is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ansatsuken is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ansatsuken is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ansatsuken is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ansatsuken is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ansatsuken is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ansatsuken is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ansatsuken is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Thumbs up

Yup that's a pretty ****ty feeling, bro. I admire that you're one of the VERY FEW that straight up admit it was YOUR fault for not preparing. Many trainers I see apologize swiftly, however they follow the apology with an excuse that takes the blame OFF of them! Most of the blame goes to inanimate objects

reps to you
    Banish The Omen

fast40 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fast40 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fast40 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fast40 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fast40 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fast40 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fast40 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fast40 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fast40 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fast40 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fast40 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Yes. Good job owning up to it. I'd give her one now for free. You gotta pay up on that one. It happens. Learn from it and apologize. You'll do the right thing.

DaBurg3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaBurg3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaBurg3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaBurg3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaBurg3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaBurg3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaBurg3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaBurg3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaBurg3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaBurg3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaBurg3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Pretty reasonable eh?

You admitted your made a mistake and did what you could to make it up to her, whether she accepts your solution is another story entirely.

I think you did the best you could, it's what I would have done.
    Tie your shoes = ready for anything

Too Tough To Die

JeepCreeper is just really nice. (+1000) JeepCreeper is just really nice. (+1000) JeepCreeper is just really nice. (+1000) JeepCreeper is just really nice. (+1000) JeepCreeper is just really nice. (+1000) JeepCreeper is just really nice. (+1000) JeepCreeper is just really nice. (+1000) JeepCreeper is just really nice. (+1000) JeepCreeper is just really nice. (+1000) JeepCreeper is just really nice. (+1000) JeepCreeper is just really nice. (+1000)
    As already stated, the missed session was your fault. If I was the client I wouldn't go for a free session only if I paid for another group of sessions. If she is cool with it, no problem. Just saying not everyone would be.

Well, I go on monthly packages of 8 sessions (12 for the thrice/weekers).
    This is her first package and it's assumed that she's going to be w/me for a while.

PerFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PerFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PerFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PerFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PerFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PerFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PerFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PerFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PerFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PerFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PerFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Well, I go on monthly packages of 8 sessions (12 for the thrice/weekers).
    This is her first package and it's assumed that she's going to be w/me for a while.
    I am assuming you mean she still has that session up her sleave AND another session.

If you are just offering another session, you're not really offering her anything additional at all.

Registered User JoeCannonMSCSCS's Avatar
    JoeCannonMSCSCS will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoeCannonMSCSCS will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoeCannonMSCSCS will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoeCannonMSCSCS will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoeCannonMSCSCS will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoeCannonMSCSCS will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoeCannonMSCSCS will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoeCannonMSCSCS will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoeCannonMSCSCS will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoeCannonMSCSCS will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoeCannonMSCSCS will become famous soon enough. (+50)

This stuff happens to everybody so dont beat yourself up over it. By addressing the issue immediately you took the best course of action and you were professional enough to offer a free session. That speaks volumes about your integrity. It sounds to me like you turned a negative into a positive because that client will remember your gesture and likely recommend you to others in the future.

Joe
    Joe Cannon, MS
    Joe-Cannon.com
    SupplementClarity.com

Originally Posted by PerFit View Post
    I am assuming you mean she still has that session up her sleave AND another session.
    correct. We are having the session we missed plus one extra.

Originally Posted by JoeCannonMSCSCS View Post
    This stuff happens to everybody so dont beat yourself up over it. By addressing the issue immediately you took the best course of action and you were professional enough to offer a free session. That speaks volumes about your integrity. It sounds to me like you turned a negative into a positive because that client will remember your gesture and likely recommend you to others in the future.

Joe
    Thanks, I think the biggest thing she appreciated is that I admitted that it was my fault for forgetting. In this day and age people rarely give sincere apologies w/o blaming it on something else. Though I did blame it on my alert reminder, I owned up to the fact that I forgot to set it in the first place.

Marc1Mirza1 is just really nice. (+1000) Marc1Mirza1 is just really nice. (+1000) Marc1Mirza1 is just really nice. (+1000) Marc1Mirza1 is just really nice. (+1000) Marc1Mirza1 is just really nice. (+1000) Marc1Mirza1 is just really nice. (+1000) Marc1Mirza1 is just really nice. (+1000) Marc1Mirza1 is just really nice. (+1000) Marc1Mirza1 is just really nice. (+1000) Marc1Mirza1 is just really nice. (+1000) Marc1Mirza1 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by JCru13 View Post
    Have you guys ever tried an online client management tool? Then the reminders are automatic, and you can also keep track of the smallest details. Then both sides (trainer/client) are covered.

There are some great tools that allow you to keep schedules, workouts, statistics, contact information, and anything else you might need. You should look at WT Trainer! It does all the above and so much more! Plus it's free. Then it can help prevent the the common mistake of forgetting an appointment. It happens to all of us so keep your head up!

Also, I believe the free session is a great idea! Hope this helps. Let me know if you need anything else!

-Jeff
    Do you have a link to that free trainer program? I thought I found it, but it's not free. Thanks.

JCru13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JCru13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JCru13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JCru13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JCru13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JCru13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JCru13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JCru13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JCru13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JCru13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JCru13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Marc1Mirza1 View Post
    Do you have a link to that free trainer program? I thought I found it, but it's not free. Thanks.
    Yes of course! Here is a one month free trial: http://www.weighttraining.com/wt-trainer

There are some great features to this Online Client Management Tool! Check it out and let me know if you need anything! I am a quick e-mail away!

Thanks,

Jeff

jeff@weighttraining.com

P.S.: We have an Affiliate Program for WT Trainer. So you could make easy money for referring people! Hope this helps!
    Last edited by JCru13; 06-08-2011 at 01:53 PM. Reason: N/A
    - Jeff
    jeff@weighttraining.com
    http://www.weighttraining.com/

Marc1Mirza1 is just really nice. (+1000) Marc1Mirza1 is just really nice. (+1000) Marc1Mirza1 is just really nice. (+1000) Marc1Mirza1 is just really nice. (+1000) Marc1Mirza1 is just really nice. (+1000) Marc1Mirza1 is just really nice. (+1000) Marc1Mirza1 is just really nice. (+1000) Marc1Mirza1 is just really nice. (+1000) Marc1Mirza1 is just really nice. (+1000) Marc1Mirza1 is just really nice. (+1000) Marc1Mirza1 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Thanks.