Some background information.
- I started to go to the gym on May 26th 2010
- I basically lifted with bad form and no diet in 2010
- The start of this year, I took lifting seriously and did more extensive research
- I learnt proper form and how to diet correctly.
- Personally, I'd rather say I've been lifting for 6-7 months due to lack of knowledge
- This year I've been using a proper routine.
- I want to start starting strength due to some of my mates are doing SS and are gaining serious gains. yes, jelly. yes, mad.
Age: 17 (28/04/1994)
Weight: 78kg/172 pounds
BF: N/A not sure I'm assuming 20
Workout: Starting Strength
Workout A -
Squats - 3x5
Bench - 3x5
Deadlift - 3x5
Workout B -
Squats - 3x5
Push Press - 3x5
Power Cleans - 5x3
180kg - D/L 1RM
110kg - Bench 1RM
150kg - Squat 1RM
I'm hoping to achieve that during or after SS.
125kg - D/L 5x3
60kg - Bench 5x3
90kg - Squat 3x5
Oh, I hate legs but hopefully I'll learn to enjoy it during SS LOL and I have pretty weak shoulders looking forward to dat dere strength!
I also have a problem squatting! I can't seem to squat with the bar straight :S it's it's like / on my back instead of | I'm thinking it's due to my abdominals. The only way I can seem to make it straight is if I focus on it rather than focus on my legs pushing the weight back up feelsbadman.jpeg
Anyone who's reading my log, good luck with your fitness goals!!