supershot666 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

NDS platinum N-Test 600 reviews?

I am looking for a good test booster and after talking to a few guys I have heard great things about Platinum N-test 600. (minus the price tag) I have googled my butt off looking for reviews and what not and the last thread about it here was almost a year ago and had zero replies. so i came to you guys at the forum to get some information.

Does any one have experience with this supplement?

Any reviews or suggestions? (ie: try it, Stay away from it, ect)

Any known side effects?

Here is the ingredient list to help if you know about the bas ingredients but not the supplement itself:

Testofen 600 MG
    (standardized for 50% fenuside)
    Trigger T blend 700 MG
    (Tribulus (40% Saponins), Hesperidin, Transresveratrol (leaf))
    Bioperine 5MG

I looked up the ingredients individually and found good things about test boosting for testofen and tribulus but i could not find much else.

Any help is appreciated. thanks a ton guys.

My stats:
    Height: 5'9"
    Weight: 190Lb

supershot666 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    bump. does any one know any thing? im starting to think all the people who take this product are abducted.

ctownplaya216 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I started taking this, a protein shake 2 times a day, and NO2 before my workouts. I've definitely noticed a difference. I'm definitely gained some muscle. I guess the only unexpected side effect is that my sex drive is sky high. Haha. Other than that, no crazy mood swings or any of that. My only thing that I didn't really like is the hefty price tag. Its about $100 at GNC. Even with my military discount and GNC card, I think it was still a bit much for a 30 day supply. I am satisfied with the results thus far.

Originally Posted by supershot666 View Post
    I am looking for a good test booster and after talking to a few guys I have heard great things about Platinum N-test 600. (minus the price tag) I have googled my butt off looking for reviews and what not and the last thread about it here was almost a year ago and had zero replies. so i came to you guys at the forum to get some information.

Does any one have experience with this supplement?

Any reviews or suggestions? (ie: try it, Stay away from it, ect)

Any known side effects?

Here is the ingredient list to help if you know about the bas ingredients but not the supplement itself:

Testofen 600 MG
    (standardized for 50% fenuside)
    Trigger T blend 700 MG
    (Tribulus (40% Saponins), Hesperidin, Transresveratrol (leaf))
    Bioperine 5MG

I looked up the ingredients individually and found good things about test boosting for testofen and tribulus but i could not find much else.

Any help is appreciated. thanks a ton guys.

My stats:
    Height: 5'9"
    Weight: 190Lb

CMACK177 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question Ctown Question

Originally Posted by ctownplaya216 View Post
    I started taking this, a protein shake 2 times a day, and NO2 before my workouts. I've definitely noticed a difference. I'm definitely gained some muscle. I guess the only unexpected side effect is that my sex drive is sky high. Haha. Other than that, no crazy mood swings or any of that. My only thing that I didn't really like is the hefty price tag. Its about $100 at GNC. Even with my military discount and GNC card, I think it was still a bit much for a 30 day supply. I am satisfied with the results thus far.
    Ctown,

Are you taking the NO2 with the test 600 before workouts? May I ask why, and do you feel extremely hyper and aggressive? I agree with you on the sky high SD, but my Gf isn't complaining haha. Also, what muscles are you seeing gains in most?

Lastly, I'm a little worried this product is potentially harmful... have you read or noticed anything negative?

height:5'11
    weight:175lb

ctownplaya216 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up

Yep. I take NO2 and 2 capsules of the test600 30 minutes before my workout. Honestly, the guy at gnc suggested to take it that way...i kinda did my own lil research and it kinda makes sense. After about 30 minutes, the adrenaline rush kicks in and when i workout, i get more of a pump. The NO2 makes me a lil jittery; i took 2 servings once and i thought i my body was going to explode. haha. For me, i havent noticed anything weird or negative with the test600.

I dunno about the long term affects that it might have negatively. i've finished my 30 day supply and feel ok. i'm gonna start using it again for another month pretty soon. They have another supplement you can take with it called Z-Test600 which i think is suppled to be an estrogen inhibitor. Their website says you can take them together for even better results. Together, its about 190.00...way too high for me.

I think i'm going to email the manufacturer to ask about the recommendations of taking it long term. My guess is that with testosterone is that you take it for a period and then stop for a period. When i find out, i'll post it here.
    Originally Posted by CMACK177 View Post
    Ctown,

Are you taking the NO2 with the test 600 before workouts? May I ask why, and do you feel extremely hyper and aggressive? I agree with you on the sky high SD, but my Gf isn't complaining haha. Also, what muscles are you seeing gains in most?

Lastly, I'm a little worried this product is potentially harmful... have you read or noticed anything negative?

height:5'11
    weight:175lb

CMACK177 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Okay so there is something you might want to know.

I'll keep things short and simple. I bought the bundle Z and N test for about 110 at GNC. Took it for two weeks insanity cycle. Workout out 4-5 days both weeks. Saw huge blue veins coming through in my pecs and shoulders. Noticed my testicles were slightly smaller and harder. I freaked out and stopped taking them. About a week or two I think they went back to normal or close to it. I haven't stopped training but I stopped taking supplements in fear of what happened.

I just started taking this product again but i'm only taking the Z test 2 before workout. I also drink protein and a little creatine twice a day. I will keep updating this with any changes or progress.

height: 5'11
    weight: 185lb <-- note 10 lb increase! shooting for 195 then cutting.

thegage1415 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I know this is a old thread but z test is what you take before you go to sleep and n test is 2 before work out and 1 in morning

DCounts1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Just ran across this. I just finished the stack of N test and the estrogen. Extremely expensive but you get what you pay for. Extreme hardness of muscle for sure but like the guy said a few posts back I have noticed a little downstairs which is scary. Not a huge difference so I'm guessing it should return to normal. With pre workout and during workout shakes i gained about six pounds. Not a bad product. But I definitely won't take again.

FistsAndFeet is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Bumped this looking for people w/recent experience of Test600. Thanks to all.👍