Page 20 of 52 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 30 ... LastLast
    muscell is on a distinguished road. (+10) muscell is on a distinguished road. (+10) muscell is on a distinguished road. (+10) muscell is on a distinguished road. (+10) muscell is on a distinguished road. (+10) muscell is on a distinguished road. (+10) muscell is on a distinguished road. (+10) muscell is on a distinguished road. (+10) muscell is on a distinguished road. (+10) muscell is on a distinguished road. (+10) muscell is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by all pro View Post
    That looks perfect. And yes, use the same 5 set set up for both work outs each week. using the original set up for assistance work is fine. If it starts to become a problem I have an 8 work out set up for those also.
    hi all pro, just completed the first week. i think i'll need the 8 work out set up for the assistance. also, i am resting only 30-45 seconds since this is a hypertrophy workout - is this fine? on the fifth set for the core lifts i can only get about 5-6 good reps out of the 15.

i want to get my bench max up to 225 lbs by the end of march. last i checked it was 185 lbs. is such a thing even possible?

Basslover will become famous soon enough. (+50) Basslover will become famous soon enough. (+50) Basslover will become famous soon enough. (+50) Basslover will become famous soon enough. (+50) Basslover will become famous soon enough. (+50) Basslover will become famous soon enough. (+50) Basslover will become famous soon enough. (+50) Basslover will become famous soon enough. (+50) Basslover will become famous soon enough. (+50) Basslover will become famous soon enough. (+50) Basslover will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Choose a rep max that's at the middle rep range or a bit lower. You can add what ever you want to for the assistance work.
    Which exercises are the assistance work?

muscell is on a distinguished road. (+10) muscell is on a distinguished road. (+10) muscell is on a distinguished road. (+10) muscell is on a distinguished road. (+10) muscell is on a distinguished road. (+10) muscell is on a distinguished road. (+10) muscell is on a distinguished road. (+10) muscell is on a distinguished road. (+10) muscell is on a distinguished road. (+10) muscell is on a distinguished road. (+10) muscell is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Basslover View Post
    Which exercises are the assistance work?
    everything except for squat, bench, and rows.

all pro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) all pro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) all pro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) all pro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) all pro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) all pro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) all pro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) all pro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) all pro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) all pro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) all pro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    My PC blewup. I'm still around but the PC I'm using is a pure crap. I may have lost a few decades worth of data and I may be off line for a while. I just wanted everyone to know I'm still around and trying to deal with it.

Originally Posted by muscell View Post
    hi all pro, just completed the first week. i think i'll need the 8 work out set up for the assistance. also, i am resting only 30-45 seconds since this is a hypertrophy workout - is this fine? on the fifth set for the core lifts i can only get about 5-6 good reps out of the 15.

i want to get my bench max up to 225 lbs by the end of march. last i checked it was 185 lbs. is such a thing even possible?
    great! pls respond to this when you get the chance.

tH1e-swiN1e has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tH1e-swiN1e has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tH1e-swiN1e has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tH1e-swiN1e has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tH1e-swiN1e has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tH1e-swiN1e has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tH1e-swiN1e has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tH1e-swiN1e has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tH1e-swiN1e has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tH1e-swiN1e has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tH1e-swiN1e has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Good read.
    Meat is for Pussies.

FloridaGator is on a distinguished road. (+10) FloridaGator is on a distinguished road. (+10) FloridaGator is on a distinguished road. (+10) FloridaGator is on a distinguished road. (+10) FloridaGator is on a distinguished road. (+10) FloridaGator is on a distinguished road. (+10) FloridaGator is on a distinguished road. (+10) FloridaGator is on a distinguished road. (+10) FloridaGator is on a distinguished road. (+10) FloridaGator is on a distinguished road. (+10) FloridaGator is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    My PC blewup. I'm still around but the PC I'm using is a pure crap. I may have lost a few decades worth of data and I may be off line for a while. I just wanted everyone to know I'm still around and trying to deal with it.
    That sucks. A good computer tech should be able to get your data off of it. I guess you didn't invest into an external hard drive for backing up important information?
    "The Iron never lies to you. You can walk outside and listen to all kinds of talk, get told that you're a god or a total bastard. The Iron will always kick you the real deal. The Iron is the great reference point, the all-knowing perspective giver. Always there like a beacon in the pitch black. I have found the Iron to be my greatest friend. It never freaks out on me, never runs. Friends may come and go. But two hundred pounds is always two hundred pounds." ~Henry Rollins

Basslover will become famous soon enough. (+50) Basslover will become famous soon enough. (+50) Basslover will become famous soon enough. (+50) Basslover will become famous soon enough. (+50) Basslover will become famous soon enough. (+50) Basslover will become famous soon enough. (+50) Basslover will become famous soon enough. (+50) Basslover will become famous soon enough. (+50) Basslover will become famous soon enough. (+50) Basslover will become famous soon enough. (+50) Basslover will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    About the 4 day split, the tricep press, which exercise should i do? the skull crusher, lying or sitting or with a cable machine?

and the Hammer grip dumb bell press, is it this one? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iVfAe...eature=related, should i use a incline bench?

thanks.

FloridaGator is on a distinguished road. (+10) FloridaGator is on a distinguished road. (+10) FloridaGator is on a distinguished road. (+10) FloridaGator is on a distinguished road. (+10) FloridaGator is on a distinguished road. (+10) FloridaGator is on a distinguished road. (+10) FloridaGator is on a distinguished road. (+10) FloridaGator is on a distinguished road. (+10) FloridaGator is on a distinguished road. (+10) FloridaGator is on a distinguished road. (+10) FloridaGator is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    About the 4 day split, the tricep press, which exercise should i do? the skull crusher, lying or sitting or with a cable machine?

and the Hammer grip dumb bell press, is it this one? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iVfAe...eature=related, should i use a incline bench?

thanks.
    Yes ... that is the HGDB Press. If I remember from reading this thread ... Allpro recommended the seated tricep press. I believe that is done with a DB as shown in this video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ETMBLqhd_to

Hope that helps.
    "The Iron never lies to you. You can walk outside and listen to all kinds of talk, get told that you're a god or a total bastard. The Iron will always kick you the real deal. The Iron is the great reference point, the all-knowing perspective giver. Always there like a beacon in the pitch black. I have found the Iron to be my greatest friend. It never freaks out on me, never runs. Friends may come and go. But two hundred pounds is always two hundred pounds." ~Henry Rollins

Originally Posted by Deviant Motive View Post
    Yes, only warm up sets are required for Bench & Squat. It looks like you have the setup right also.

I can't answer your question about replacing leg extensions. Sorry.
    Thanks! When I think about it ... I really don't think there is a substitute for leg extensions. My knees can't handle leg extensions for too long. I guess I can just do less weight with them or find something else that would do. Maybe some leg presses or hack squats. Though I am not sure if that is what I want to do after doing BB squats. Maybe jump squats with DBs.

themg3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) themg3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) themg3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) themg3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) themg3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) themg3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) themg3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) themg3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) themg3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) themg3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) themg3 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    How do you guys like the all pro split?

eatliftsurfeatliftsurfeat surfeatliftsurf's Avatar
    surfeatliftsurf is a jewel in the rough. (+500) surfeatliftsurf is a jewel in the rough. (+500) surfeatliftsurf is a jewel in the rough. (+500) surfeatliftsurf is a jewel in the rough. (+500) surfeatliftsurf is a jewel in the rough. (+500) surfeatliftsurf is a jewel in the rough. (+500) surfeatliftsurf is a jewel in the rough. (+500) surfeatliftsurf is a jewel in the rough. (+500) surfeatliftsurf is a jewel in the rough. (+500) surfeatliftsurf is a jewel in the rough. (+500) surfeatliftsurf is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by themg3 View Post
    How do you guys like the all pro split?
    I like it a lot. Good volume but not so much that you can't recover. That being said, it'd be a beast in a cut, so buyer beware.
    300+, leave a link.

Originally Posted by Deviant Motive View Post
    The bold #'s are the rep max you are starting with. Find your RM for each exercise's rep scheme and by week 4-5, you are pushing to squeeze out extra reps, like you did on the beginner's program. So, Bent over rows, week 1 is 4 reps (using your 6RM), week 2 is 5 reps, week 3 is 6 reps, etc.

OHP, you use your 8RM.....

Bent-Over Rows do 4 work sets rep scheme 4-5-6-7-8
    Overhead Barbell Presses do 2 work sets rep scheme 6-7-8-9-10
    Barbell Curls do 2 work sets rep scheme 8-9-10-11-12
    Tricep press do 2 work sets rep scheme 8-9-10-11-12
    Hammer grip dumb bell press do 2 work sets rep scheme 8-9-10-11-12
    Pull down do 2 work sets rep scheme 8-9-10-11-12

Leg extensions do 2 work sets rep scheme 8-10-12-15-20
    Stiff-Legged Deadlifts do 2 work sets rep scheme 8-9-10-11-12
    Leg curls do 2 work sets rep scheme 8-9-10-11-12
    Calf Raises do 2 work sets rep scheme 8-10-12-15-20
    Seated calf press do 2 work sets rep scheme 8-10-12-15-20
    How did we calculated the rep maxes again? like the 6 repmax?

How did we calculated the rep maxes again? like the 6 repmax?
    I think there are a couple ways to do that. One way is to throw an estimate weight on there that you think you can do (after a warm up) for that amount of reps then do as many as you can. Then take that rep number and use any number of the rep calculators on this website to get your 6 rep max.

Another way to do it, which is how I have always done it with Allpro's workouts ... take a week before the first week of the program to calibrate in your 6 rep max for each exercise. Add a week 0 to the program if you will to find out exactly what it is for each exercise if you will. Personally, I have done this and then either subtracted 2.5-5% of the weight as my starting number. It is good to start low on these workouts because the latter weeks are hell. It feels a lot better mentally and physically to get through every weight in these progams the first cycle. And believe me when I tell you this ... don't be fooled with how easy the first few weeks are ... it will get tougher ... a lot tougher. By week 5 you will be begging for week 1 of the next cycle.

Hope that helps!

Deviant Motive is just really nice. (+1000) Deviant Motive is just really nice. (+1000) Deviant Motive is just really nice. (+1000) Deviant Motive is just really nice. (+1000) Deviant Motive is just really nice. (+1000) Deviant Motive is just really nice. (+1000) Deviant Motive is just really nice. (+1000) Deviant Motive is just really nice. (+1000) Deviant Motive is just really nice. (+1000) Deviant Motive is just really nice. (+1000) Deviant Motive is just really nice. (+1000)
    You can use THIS also. If you know your 10RM, which you should from the beginner's routine, you should get a good idea where to start.

all pro recommends maybe starting out a little lighter.
    ~Moosifee~

"Yes, if you squat wrong it f**ks things up. If you squat correctly, those same f***ed-up things will unf**k themselves." -- Mark Rippetoe

(Cycle 3 : all pro's 636)

all pro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) all pro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) all pro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) all pro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) all pro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) all pro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) all pro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) all pro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) all pro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) all pro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) all pro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by muscell View Post

For low rep sets, 1-6 reps rest 2 minutes! In 2 minutes ATP will be back to at least 90% of your pre work out levels. No ATP - no reps! That's the problem! When you complete your second 5 rep set start your stop watch, log the reps and change the weight. When the watch gets to 2 minutes then do the 15 rep set. There's no way you should be failing at less than 10 reps.

Originally Posted by FloridaGator View Post
    That sucks. A good computer tech should be able to get your data off of it. I guess you didn't invest into an external hard drive for backing up important information?
    No $$$. Someone told me to check out carbonite. I'm still waiting for the new PC to be delivered. I'm going to try hooking up my old hard drive as a slave and see if I can access anything.

thanks.
    That's the correct hammer grip. But that guy's form sucks. Lock those elbows out at the top. Incline is a nice variation or you can do them flat. For tricep press I hate nose breakers otherwise known as scull crushers. You can use 1 dumb bell, sit upright, and lower the weight behind your head. Then just press it over head. If you have a cable machine you can use that. So long as your palms are facing each other and you aren't in danger of smashing your face, it's all good.

Thanks! When I think about it ... I really don't think there is a substitute for leg extensions. My knees can't handle leg extensions for too long. I guess I can just do less weight with them or find something else that would do. Maybe some leg presses or hack squats. Though I am not sure if that is what I want to do after doing BB squats. Maybe jump squats with DBs.
    If you have knee problems DON'T DO LEG EXTENSIONS. Just skip them.

Deviant Motive is just really nice. (+1000) Deviant Motive is just really nice. (+1000) Deviant Motive is just really nice. (+1000) Deviant Motive is just really nice. (+1000) Deviant Motive is just really nice. (+1000) Deviant Motive is just really nice. (+1000) Deviant Motive is just really nice. (+1000) Deviant Motive is just really nice. (+1000) Deviant Motive is just really nice. (+1000) Deviant Motive is just really nice. (+1000) Deviant Motive is just really nice. (+1000)
    guess that means I should leave them off also since I'm still having knee/tendon pain/stiffness. I plan on gearing back up within the next couple of weeks.

I have to re-test my RM. Hell, I need to make sure I can do the lifts without pain or straining first. I couldn't even lay back on the freaking bench a few months ago without it hurting like heck.
    Last edited by Deviant Motive; 02-07-2012 at 01:58 PM.
    ~Moosifee~

"Yes, if you squat wrong it f**ks things up. If you squat correctly, those same f***ed-up things will unf**k themselves." -- Mark Rippetoe

(Cycle 3 : all pro's 636)

ShaneJW is on a distinguished road. (+10) ShaneJW is on a distinguished road. (+10) ShaneJW is on a distinguished road. (+10) ShaneJW is on a distinguished road. (+10) ShaneJW is on a distinguished road. (+10) ShaneJW is on a distinguished road. (+10) ShaneJW is on a distinguished road. (+10) ShaneJW is on a distinguished road. (+10) ShaneJW is on a distinguished road. (+10) ShaneJW is on a distinguished road. (+10) ShaneJW is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Confused???

Intermediate 2
    All Pro Split
    5 week cycle
    A
    Bench Presses do 4 work sets rep scheme 4-5-6-7-8 Do 2 warm up sets. 25% of the work set weight for 15 reps and 50% of the work set weight for 10 reps.

B
    Squats do 4 work sets rep scheme 4-5-6-7-8 Do 2 warm up sets. 25% of the work set weight for 15 reps and 50% of the work set weight for 10 reps.
    Add ab work
    If you get all of the reps on week 5 add 5%
    That should get you started. I would do this A/B/A then B/A/B until you come up to speed. Then try 4 work outs per week. A-B off. A-B off off.

I like the above set up, but I don't get what ur sayin by "work sets" & "rep scheme 4-5-6-7-8 etc." if there only 2-4 sets???

Also, how would this look mon-fri like:

Mon: Workout A
    Weds: Workout B
    Fri: Workout A

Then switch week 2 to:
    Mon: B
    Weds: A
    Fri: B
    ????

Just really confused....
    Dedication. Determination. Satisfaction

Weight Loss
    Start: August 2010 230lbs
    2-27-11 Started Diet & Dieted to: 208.8lbs
    4-30-11 Started Calorie Deficit: 208.8lbs (Goal 190lbs)
    5-12-11: 189.2lbs (Goal 180lbs)
    6-9-11: 180.8lbs (Goal 175lbs) 50lbs lost From Aug. to June!
    7-12-11: 174lbs Below Goal Weight! (Current)

The Strongest Are The Ones Who Survive The Longest And Adapt The Quickest

You Look at ME and See Nothing. I Look at ME and See "A Working Progress"

Artyi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Artyi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Artyi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Artyi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Artyi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Artyi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Artyi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    allpro,

I saw in one post simple beginners routine was changed to:

squats
    bench
    rows
    press
    incline db press
    deads
    pull-ups
    bicep

AS i understand this is OK? Cause I'm more into upper body building.
    But my delts/shoulders are really lacking. Let's say I can do 10 pull-ups with 20pounds, or even 18 with my bodyweight, but shoulders are not in great shape and my upper chest is lacking.

what would you suggest?

I want a simple 3 day workout to follow, so i don't do these mathematics in a gym all the time, lol. I have lots of numbers to count at work without that, haha

Originally Posted by ShaneJW View Post
    Intermediate 2
    All Pro Split
    5 week cycle
    A
    Bench Presses do 4 work sets rep scheme 4-5-6-7-8 Do 2 warm up sets. 25% of the work set weight for 15 reps and 50% of the work set weight for 10 reps.

B
    Squats do 4 work sets rep scheme 4-5-6-7-8 Do 2 warm up sets. 25% of the work set weight for 15 reps and 50% of the work set weight for 10 reps.
    Add ab work
    If you get all of the reps on week 5 add 5%
    That should get you started. I would do this A/B/A then B/A/B until you come up to speed. Then try 4 work outs per week. A-B off. A-B off off.

I like the above set up, but I don't get what ur sayin by "work sets" & "rep scheme 4-5-6-7-8 etc." if there only 2-4 sets???

Also, how would this look mon-fri like:

Mon: Workout A
    Weds: Workout B
    Fri: Workout A

Then switch week 2 to:
    Mon: B
    Weds: A
    Fri: B
    ????

Just really confused....
    "work sets" & "rep scheme 4-5-6-7-8 etc." <-- that is the break out for 5 weeks. Week 1 do 4 reps for the number of work stes. For week 2 do 5, week 3 do 6, week 4 do 7 and finally week 5 do 8. Then start over on week 1 and increase your weight by 5% if you got all your reps in each week.

Mon - A
    Tue - B
    Wed - off
    Thu - A
    Fri - B
    Sat - off
    Sun - off

Above is a week schedule. So you will do that 5 times and increase the reps accordingly to the plan outlined per excerise.

Hope that helps. It is a great program ... start low and understand it will seem easy to first 2 weeks. It gets hard real fast.

ShaneJW is on a distinguished road. (+10) ShaneJW is on a distinguished road. (+10) ShaneJW is on a distinguished road. (+10) ShaneJW is on a distinguished road. (+10) ShaneJW is on a distinguished road. (+10) ShaneJW is on a distinguished road. (+10) ShaneJW is on a distinguished road. (+10) ShaneJW is on a distinguished road. (+10) ShaneJW is on a distinguished road. (+10) ShaneJW is on a distinguished road. (+10) ShaneJW is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    "work sets" & "rep scheme 4-5-6-7-8 etc." <-- that is the break out for 5 weeks. Week 1 do 4 reps for the number of work stes. For week 2 do 5, week 3 do 6, week 4 do 7 and finally week 5 do 8. Then start over on week 1 and increase your weight by 5% if you got all your reps in each week.

Mon - A
    Tue - B
    Wed - off
    Thu - A
    Fri - B
    Sat - off
    Sun - off

Above is a week schedule. So you will do that 5 times and increase the reps accordingly to the plan outlined per excerise.

Hope that helps. It is a great program ... start low and understand it will seem easy to first 2 weeks. It gets hard real fast.
    Okay so when I do chest press Week 1 do 4 sets for 4 reps. Then week 2 ill b doin chest press for 4 sets 5 reps correct?

And Thanks def did clear something's up

Weight Loss

Okay so when I do chest press Week 1 do 4 sets for 4 reps. Then week 2 ill b doin chest press for 4 sets 5 reps correct?

And Thanks def did clear something's up
    Yes. For the Bench Press, Rows, and Squats you do 2 warm up sets before the 4 'work' sets. Work sets means you are doing 100% of the weight. Your two warm up sets are at 25% then 50%. All other exercises just do the set number referenced with no warm up at 100% working weight. It sounds like you got it now. Good luck!

Originally Posted by Artyi View Post
    allpro,

I saw in one post simple beginners routine was changed to:

squats
    bench
    rows
    press
    incline db press
    deads
    pull-ups
    bicep

AS i understand this is OK? Cause I'm more into upper body building.
    But my delts/shoulders are really lacking. Let's say I can do 10 pull-ups with 20pounds, or even 18 with my bodyweight, but shoulders are not in great shape and my upper chest is lacking.

what would you suggest?

I want a simple 3 day workout to follow, so i don't do these mathematics in a gym all the time, lol. I have lots of numbers to count at work without that, haha
    NO! That is not "O.K.". No dead lifts and no pull ups on the beginner's program. Incline hammer grip dumb bell press after several cycles but not from the beginning. If you want to add all of the crap that's fine by me but it isn't my program anymore.

Ok, so last week ive done all the exercises ( all pro split) to know what my rep maxes are. For the upper body i did 2 sets, the second set i used more weight but the reps were less then the first set ofcourse, should i use the first set or the second set to determine the rep max?

Still confused about how to calculate lets say a 6 rep max, do i need to know my 1 rep max and the multiply it with 6?
    For bench press i pressed 1st set: 11x60 kilo''s ,2nd set: 7x65 kilo''s.
    Last edited by Basslover; 02-12-2012 at 09:14 AM.

Talking Great!

Yes. For the Bench Press, Rows, and Squats you do 2 warm up sets before the 4 'work' sets. Work sets means you are doing 100% of the weight. Your two warm up sets are at 25% then 50%. All other exercises just do the set number referenced with no warm up at 100% working weight. It sounds like you got it now. Good luck!
    Thanks I def got it now. But should I follow the week set up the person gave above? (the Mon, Tues, Weds (off), Thurs, Fri, Sat (off), Sun (off)).

Also:
    For Rows should I do Barbell or Dumbbell or does it matter?

And Overhead Barbell Presses that's Military Press Right? & Should I do them Seated or Standing? & Infront or Behind Head?

Is there anything I can replace Stiff Legged Deadlifts for bc I don't like them never really feel them the right way?
    Last edited by ShaneJW; 02-12-2012 at 12:02 PM.

Weight Loss

For low rep sets, 1-6 reps rest 2 minutes! In 2 minutes ATP will be back to at least 90% of your pre work out levels. No ATP - no reps! That's the problem! When you complete your second 5 rep set start your stop watch, log the reps and change the weight. When the watch gets to 2 minutes then do the 15 rep set. There's no way you should be failing at less than 10 reps.
    thanks all pro - i have started timing myself and have improved, have gotten more than 10 reps on the last set. also, i'm on a cut right now, shouldn't I be doing heavier weight, low reps?

Thanks I def got it now. But should I follow the week set up the person gave above? (the Mon, Tues, Weds (off), Thurs, Fri, Sat (off), Sun (off)).

Also:
    For Rows should I do Barbell or Dumbbell or does it matter?

And Overhead Barbell Presses that's Military Press Right? & Should I do them Seated or Standing? & Infront or Behind Head?

Is there anything I can replace Stiff Legged Deadlifts for bc I don't like them never really feel them the right way?
    You can do it however it fits your schedule but I believe you need to keep that same pattern (meaning ... A-B-off-A-B-off-off.

Yes, the OHBP is the military press ... but I am not sure if they are seated or standing. I do them seated and in front of my head.

You will have to ask Allpro about replacing SLDL ... but pretty sure the answer is just do the program exactly how it is laid out.