Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    mrdelvecio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrdelvecio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrdelvecio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrdelvecio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrdelvecio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrdelvecio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrdelvecio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrdelvecio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrdelvecio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrdelvecio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrdelvecio is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by mynameisuntz View Post
    Dude, post your daily intake - calories + macronutrients, along with weekly routine and stats (before and after).

Do you want help or did you just want to make a thread bitching about your lack of progress? Your call.

And you're surprised by your lack of progress?
    ok so whats the best way to count calories? most of my food is already cooked for me? im a picky eater too which doesnt help. could not eating enough be my problem? is the eating a lot of small meals the way to go or is that just bull****

SalmonFist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SalmonFist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SalmonFist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SalmonFist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SalmonFist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SalmonFist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SalmonFist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SalmonFist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SalmonFist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SalmonFist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SalmonFist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    fat kunt

TougeWarrior is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TougeWarrior is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TougeWarrior is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TougeWarrior is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TougeWarrior is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TougeWarrior is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TougeWarrior is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TougeWarrior is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TougeWarrior is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TougeWarrior is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TougeWarrior is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I see change ,especially in chest area. keep it up bro
    If you never give up, you never lose.
    Mod negs: 3

tarasmiles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I know you're probably frustrated and wish you could have seen more results. . . .
    But there are other benefits that you are gaining because of the more active lifestyle. . .
    Don't give up!!!!

Not actually named untz. mynameisuntz's Avatar
    mynameisuntz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mynameisuntz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mynameisuntz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mynameisuntz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mynameisuntz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mynameisuntz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mynameisuntz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mynameisuntz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mynameisuntz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mynameisuntz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mynameisuntz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by robbiek426 View Post
    Thats your problem buddy, you barely eat. YOU HAVE TO EAT TO LOSE WEIGHT. Just make sure what you are eating is the right stuff.
    Think of it like this, you cant put 1 log on a fire and expect to have a raging blaze going all day, so you keep adding wood. Thats your metabolism, you cant deprive it of fuel or else it stops.
    Dont give up, nothing worthwhile is easy, remember that saying from when were kids?

Check this out, if you want some REAL info come over to my board.
    Elite-bodiez.com or
    Ironmagazineforums.com
    The only unanswered question is the one not asked. No one will call you an idiot or put you down. Only help. More than half of these week chumps were skinny before they lifted, so all they did was add mass to a tightened body. If that werent the case this site would have a bigger transformation section.
    Come over to the other forums and read up and learn. I am Robbiek426 over there as well.

*****To you other bishes out there dogging this dude for thinking about giving up, EFF you. Your scrawny little azz touched a weight and got lil bumps so you think your huge.
    Uh huh. Some of your REAL info:

1. 5-6 Meals
    By eating every 3-3.5 hours apart we are supplying our bodies with a constant flow of nutrition. If our bodies go without food too long we go into starvation mode and our metabolism slows down. Why More Calories? Eating a smaller meal contain of protein, veggies, carbs and fat every few hours keeps fat loss going and supplies our bodies and muscles the nutrition it needs for the strenuous workouts.
    Get the hell out of here with that.
    All of humanity's problems stem from man's inability to sit quietly in a room alone.

St4rt is just really nice. (+1000) St4rt is just really nice. (+1000) St4rt is just really nice. (+1000) St4rt is just really nice. (+1000) St4rt is just really nice. (+1000) St4rt is just really nice. (+1000) St4rt is just really nice. (+1000) St4rt is just really nice. (+1000) St4rt is just really nice. (+1000) St4rt is just really nice. (+1000) St4rt is just really nice. (+1000)
    3 months is nothing mate, another 3 and you will be on your way to cut like diamonds..

You already lost a heap around your middle section and tits.

srs.
    Always pick 4 crew

KIDRR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KIDRR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KIDRR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KIDRR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KIDRR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KIDRR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KIDRR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KIDRR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KIDRR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KIDRR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KIDRR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Look at it this way, it took you 24 years of being lazy, eating wrong, and doing everything else wrong. You can't correct that in 3 months of so-so training and eating.
    6'3" 247lbs

Lose = Be careful not to lose that.
    Loose = The bolts are loose.
    There = She is there now.
    Their = They have their things.
    They're = They're going to the mall.
    To = They came to the house.
    Too = That's too bad.
    Two = 2.
    Your = Your dinner is ready.
    You're = If you're 150lbs you better have a 6 pack.

mynameisuntz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mynameisuntz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mynameisuntz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mynameisuntz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mynameisuntz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mynameisuntz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mynameisuntz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mynameisuntz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mynameisuntz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mynameisuntz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mynameisuntz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by mrdelvecio View Post
    ok so whats the best way to count calories? most of my food is already cooked for me? im a picky eater too which doesnt help. could not eating enough be my problem? is the eating a lot of small meals the way to go or is that just bull****
    The best way to count calories? You can use computer programs (lots of free sites can do it for you), phone apps (iPhone, Droid, etc.), keep a tally on a piece of paper, or just calculate before you even start eating for the day and have everything pre-arranged.

Post your stats here - age, height, weight, body fat percentage. Along with the amount of training you do per week. I can help you pump out some numbers.

Meal timing and meal frequency does not matter UNLESS you are fasting for long periods of time and training fasted, or performing multiple glycogen-depleting workouts per day. For 99.99% of the population, meal frequency/timing means jack ****. One meal or ten meals - up to you.
    All of humanity's problems stem from man's inability to sit quietly in a room alone.

robbiek426 is on a distinguished road. (+10) robbiek426 is on a distinguished road. (+10) robbiek426 is on a distinguished road. (+10) robbiek426 is on a distinguished road. (+10) robbiek426 is on a distinguished road. (+10) robbiek426 is on a distinguished road. (+10) robbiek426 is on a distinguished road. (+10) robbiek426 is on a distinguished road. (+10) robbiek426 is on a distinguished road. (+10) robbiek426 is on a distinguished road. (+10) robbiek426 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by SalmonFist View Post
    fat kunt
    Get off this dudes dick, 6'2 180 and your on a bodybuilding site?

Go to the store section and search weight gainer............

My stats are off too, 6'3 255 now as I havent posted on this site in a bit, but thanks for reminding me why I dont.
    When you get in the gym, hear the weights calling you out.......Then tear that mother effer down!!!!!!-me

areyoucereal has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) areyoucereal has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) areyoucereal has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) areyoucereal has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) areyoucereal has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) areyoucereal has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) areyoucereal has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) areyoucereal has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) areyoucereal has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) areyoucereal has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) areyoucereal has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Keep it up. I noticed you lost your tits from 3 months ago

mrdelvecio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrdelvecio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrdelvecio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrdelvecio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrdelvecio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrdelvecio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrdelvecio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrdelvecio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrdelvecio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrdelvecio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrdelvecio is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    i dont know if you guys are right about the progress but ill take it hahaha a lot of you guys are making me wanna keep lifting. i used to be jacked when i was younger than i got fat for like 6 years i guess i should have known it was gonna take a while to shake all the fat.

Balsamic is on a distinguished road. (+10) Balsamic is on a distinguished road. (+10) Balsamic is on a distinguished road. (+10) Balsamic is on a distinguished road. (+10) Balsamic is on a distinguished road. (+10) Balsamic is on a distinguished road. (+10) Balsamic is on a distinguished road. (+10) Balsamic is on a distinguished road. (+10) Balsamic is on a distinguished road. (+10) Balsamic is on a distinguished road. (+10) Balsamic is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    How do you target areas while losing fat?
    I didn't necessarily mean to target areas in terms of building muscle. Take his love handles still present for example. He could up his cardio exercises to lose more fat which would target this area in terms of fat loss (as well as others too). Forgive me for not making that clearer.

Originally Posted by Balsamic View Post
    I didn't necessarily mean to target areas in terms of building muscle. Take his love handles still present for example. He could up his cardio exercises to lose more fat which would target this area (as well as others too). Forgive me for not being more specific.
    How does upping his cardio increase fat burn which would target his love handles? You're reaching a conclusion that involves targeting fat burn, where you can control where our bodies decide to burn fat. That's impossible to do. All you can do is increase the speed at which our bodies burn fat, but you can't dictate the location from which it burns that fat.

Epithet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Epithet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Epithet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Epithet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Epithet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Epithet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Epithet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Epithet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Epithet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Epithet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Epithet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I also see some progress in the pics. Starting out, doing everything wrong and expecting to lose 50lbs in 3 months is dumb. Time to do it right.

+ Weight lifting 3-5 times a week
    + Cardio 3-6 times a week
    + COUNT CALORIES AND MACROS! Everything is useless if you're not eating right.
    + It takes more than a couple of months, so patience.

Consider this thread a wake-up call. Do not pussy out of this just because this is harder than what you usually do (lay down, eat bacon and cheese and become fat). If you want something in life, get off your as$ and take it

EDIT: p.s Don't be too hard on yourself for doing it wrong. Very few people get it right the first time. When I started, I dirty bulked, cut horribly and lost muscle mass, then dirty bulked again (better than the first time, but still gained unwanted fat). It took me a few tries but I finally got it and I'm seeing results
    The opposite of courage in our society is not cowardice, it is conformity. -Rollo May

*Misc Ink Crew*

http://www.angry-developer.com/

Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by mrdelvecio View Post
    im a lot stronger now and my endurance is a lot better i just dont look any different it sucks. i guess ill try and count calories but i guarentee i was eating less then 2000. i barely eat
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=121703981

Vaporize is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vaporize is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vaporize is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vaporize is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vaporize is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vaporize is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vaporize is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vaporize is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vaporize is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vaporize is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vaporize is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Epithet View Post
    I also see some progress in the pics. Starting out, doing everything wrong and expecting to lose 50lbs in 3 months is dumb. Time to do it right.

Consider this thread a wake-up call. Do not pussy out of this just because this is harder than what you usually do (lay down, eat bacon and cheese and become fat). If you want something in life, get off your as$ and take it
    i love this guy already
    "Thank God for pure NATURAL strength." ~ Ronnie Coleman

NASM Certified Trainer

Max Bench: 485

You can lay down and eat bacon, or lift weights and eat bacon. With the former, you gain weight and become much more unhealthy. With the latter, you gain muscle and/or burn fat (depending on overall calories).

OP do you understand you CAN eat bacon and all that good stuff assuming you properly balance macros and have a solid training plan?

Strong_1rd_Post is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Strong_1rd_Post is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Strong_1rd_Post is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Strong_1rd_Post is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Strong_1rd_Post is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Strong_1rd_Post is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Strong_1rd_Post is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Strong_1rd_Post is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Strong_1rd_Post is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Strong_1rd_Post is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Strong_1rd_Post is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

EDIT: p.s Don't be too hard on yourself for doing it wrong. Very few people get it right the first time. When I started, I dirty bulked, cut horribly and lost muscle mass, then dirty bulked again (better than the first time, but still gained unwanted fat). It took me a few tries but I finally got it and I'm seeing results

this.

Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Get the hell out of here with that.
    This. Meal frequency is garbage. It has been proven over and over and over.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpo...43&postcount=1

robbiek426 is on a distinguished road. (+10) robbiek426 is on a distinguished road. (+10) robbiek426 is on a distinguished road. (+10) robbiek426 is on a distinguished road. (+10) robbiek426 is on a distinguished road. (+10) robbiek426 is on a distinguished road. (+10) robbiek426 is on a distinguished road. (+10) robbiek426 is on a distinguished road. (+10) robbiek426 is on a distinguished road. (+10) robbiek426 is on a distinguished road. (+10) robbiek426 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    There is no discriminate way of losing fat. Diet and cardio are going to shred fat, but your body is going to take that fuel from where ever it decides.

WHAT I WOULD DO.............Is eat like crazy, GO UP IN WEIGHT via clean diet and heavy azz lifting. The more muscle you have on your frame the more fat you will consume daily just by having that muscle. Remember bro, Rome wasnt built in day. This is work. But I always tell clients to build before they shed.
    Reasons.
    If you are "cutting" your body will eat away at muscle as well as fat. Better to just add the weight and watch it drop slowly due to new found muscles.
    When you get in the gym, hear the weights calling you out.......Then tear that mother effer down!!!!!!-me

how long should i do cardio for after lifting? i dont really get macros either could someone help me out with that one

Vaporize is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vaporize is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vaporize is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vaporize is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vaporize is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vaporize is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vaporize is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vaporize is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vaporize is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vaporize is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vaporize is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by robbiek426 View Post
    There is no discriminate way of losing fat. Diet and cardio are going to shred fat, but your body is going to take that fuel from where ever it decides.

WHAT I WOULD DO.............Is eat like crazy, GO UP IN WEIGHT via clean diet and heavy azz lifting. The more muscle you have on your frame the more fat you will consume daily just by having that muscle. Remember bro, Rome wasnt built in day. This is work. But I always tell clients to build before they shed.
    Reasons.
    If you are "cutting" your body will eat away at muscle as well as fat. Better to just add the weight and watch it drop slowly due to new found muscles.
    facepalm.

don't do this. do NOT get fatter. You can gail plenty of muscle while dieting with noobie gains. Get the fat off then worry about adding more muscle.
    "Thank God for pure NATURAL strength." ~ Ronnie Coleman

NASM Certified Trainer

Max Bench: 485

SteelCurler is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SteelCurler is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SteelCurler is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SteelCurler is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SteelCurler is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SteelCurler is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SteelCurler is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SteelCurler is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SteelCurler is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SteelCurler is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SteelCurler is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    How bout you shut the fcuk up and stop looking for attention. UR not gonna have a six pack in 6 months. Instead of looking for attention, ask for advice on how to correct what your doing!!!!

Epithet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Epithet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Epithet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Epithet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Epithet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Epithet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Epithet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Epithet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Epithet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Epithet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Epithet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    You can lay down and eat bacon, or lift weights and eat bacon. With the former, you gain weight and become much more unhealthy. With the latter, you gain muscle and/or burn fat (depending on overall calories).

OP do you understand you CAN eat bacon and all that good stuff assuming you properly balance macros and have a solid training plan?
    True. Notice that I did not say "Eat healthy", but rather "Count calories and macros". Those foods are still too calorie-dense. For someone with a low morale, better to eat healthier, less calorie-dense foods and stay relatively full. Being hungry and not seeing results as fast as you want will kill you. And let's admit it, we all thought it was going to be much faster than it really is when we started out
    The opposite of courage in our society is not cowardice, it is conformity. -Rollo May

*Misc Ink Crew*

http://www.angry-developer.com/

Thumbs up

How does upping his cardio increase fat burn which would target his love handles? You're reaching a conclusion that involves targeting fat burn, where you can control where our bodies decide to burn fat. That's impossible to do. All you can do is increase the speed at which our bodies burn fat, but you can't dictate the location from which it burns that fat.
    LOL. I love it (no homo). Untz is dropping knowledge.

Originally Posted by Ghosting View Post
    What the. I thought I was the only nutrition forum regular that wandered over here!

Nutrition section just doesn't cut it at 4:30 am :\

Balsamic is on a distinguished road. (+10) Balsamic is on a distinguished road. (+10) Balsamic is on a distinguished road. (+10) Balsamic is on a distinguished road. (+10) Balsamic is on a distinguished road. (+10) Balsamic is on a distinguished road. (+10) Balsamic is on a distinguished road. (+10) Balsamic is on a distinguished road. (+10) Balsamic is on a distinguished road. (+10) Balsamic is on a distinguished road. (+10) Balsamic is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Yeah. Basically, if he ups his cardio to burn fat, then he's going to lose fat around his body. You're right, you can't make yourself lose fat only from your love handles. If you increase your cardio exercises though, which in turns will help you to burn more fat, then his love handles will be one of the beneficiaries of this. I get it, your issue is with my use of the term 'target'. Point being, he can switch up his workout from here on in to make improvements (eg increased fat loss) that weren't so significant during his first three months.

InFearAndFaith has a spectacular aura about. (+250) InFearAndFaith has a spectacular aura about. (+250) InFearAndFaith has a spectacular aura about. (+250) InFearAndFaith has a spectacular aura about. (+250) InFearAndFaith has a spectacular aura about. (+250) InFearAndFaith has a spectacular aura about. (+250) InFearAndFaith has a spectacular aura about. (+250) InFearAndFaith has a spectacular aura about. (+250) InFearAndFaith has a spectacular aura about. (+250) InFearAndFaith has a spectacular aura about. (+250) InFearAndFaith has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Why would you quit? You obviously lost weight.
    Last edited by InFearAndFaith; 05-30-2011 at 02:45 AM.

True. Notice that I did not say "Eat healthy", but rather "Count calories and macros". Those foods are still too calorie-dense. For someone with a low morale, better to eat healthier, less calorie-dense foods and stay relatively full. Being hungry and not seeing results as fast as you want will kill you. And let's admit it, we all thought it was going to be much faster than it really is when we started out
    Oh yeah, I totally wasn't correcting you or anything. I was just elaborating further off of what you said. You nailed it - calories, macros, training, consistency. Just letting the OP know he CAN eat bacon and all the other stuff he clearly has been avoiding while trying to lose weight assuming those previous items (which you listed) are met.

Originally Posted by Balsamic View Post
    Yeah. Basically, if he ups his cardio to burn fat, then he's going to lose fat around his body. You're right, you can't make yourself lose fat only from your love handles. If you increase your cardio exercises though, which in turns will help you to burn more fat, then his love handles will be one of the beneficiaries of this. I get it, your issue is with my use of the term 'target'. Point being, he can switch up his workout from here on in to make improvements (eg increased fat loss) that weren't so significant during his first three months.
    Correct, the use of the term "target" is what raised a flag in my mind. Accelerating fat loss is one thing, whereas pinpointing it is another. One is possible, the other is not. You got it.

Originally Posted by Ghosting View Post
    I dont know if I totally buy into that, I think you can make any diet accomodate your lifestyle as long as you put in the hard work.

Now, protien digestion is where I would argue in favor of frequency. You need higher levels of bio available protiens.
    Not to mention the fact that if you only ate 2 meals a day you would waste ALOT of protien due to digestion.
    I weigh 255, so 1.2x my lean body mass gives me my daily needs for protien which is somewhere around 220 grams daily. So assuming this I would only have 2 meals to get my daily protien intake. 110 grams per serving is a WASTE of protien.

Just my bro-science