UnforgivenHero will become famous soon enough. (+50) UnforgivenHero will become famous soon enough. (+50) UnforgivenHero will become famous soon enough. (+50) UnforgivenHero will become famous soon enough. (+50) UnforgivenHero will become famous soon enough. (+50) UnforgivenHero will become famous soon enough. (+50) UnforgivenHero will become famous soon enough. (+50) UnforgivenHero will become famous soon enough. (+50) UnforgivenHero will become famous soon enough. (+50) UnforgivenHero will become famous soon enough. (+50) UnforgivenHero will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Need help to get back on track

Heya everyone. I just can't seem to find the motivation to stick to my diet and it has torn my physique apart.
    I used to be ripped and able to run a mile in 4 and a half minutes, now I can barely get near five and am
    20 pounds heavier. No matter what I try, I always end up binging and I can't even control myself.

If anyone can help me beat this, your my hero; I'm disgusted with what I've become and I've got only
    3 and a half months to turn myself into a beast athlete for cross country in the fall. In that time, I'm going
    to have to lose 20 lbs and get myself back on track.

If anybody has any advice to beating this cursed eating disorder or motivating myself to stay on track, please
    help me out here. You have no idea how helpful that would be to me.

Thanks in advance,

Unforgiven Hero

P.S. : This is what I looked like 3 months ago at my best:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=132394053

UnforgivenHero will become famous soon enough. (+50) UnforgivenHero will become famous soon enough. (+50) UnforgivenHero will become famous soon enough. (+50) UnforgivenHero will become famous soon enough. (+50) UnforgivenHero will become famous soon enough. (+50) UnforgivenHero will become famous soon enough. (+50) UnforgivenHero will become famous soon enough. (+50) UnforgivenHero will become famous soon enough. (+50) UnforgivenHero will become famous soon enough. (+50) UnforgivenHero will become famous soon enough. (+50) UnforgivenHero will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    anyone? i seriously need to do this

iKC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iKC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iKC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iKC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iKC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iKC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Pics of what you look like now?

3 and a half months = 14 weeks. That means you would have to lose a little less than 1 1/2 lb a week, which is not bad. For motivation look at your before pics, then look in the mirror and think to yourself that thats what you use to be.

Good luck!

memojuentes is on a distinguished road. (+10) memojuentes is on a distinguished road. (+10) memojuentes is on a distinguished road. (+10) memojuentes is on a distinguished road. (+10) memojuentes is on a distinguished road. (+10) memojuentes is on a distinguished road. (+10) memojuentes is on a distinguished road. (+10) memojuentes is on a distinguished road. (+10) memojuentes is on a distinguished road. (+10) memojuentes is on a distinguished road. (+10) memojuentes is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    just take a moment to think about where you were, where you are and where you wanna go. decide the priority of each different factor that you think is important in your life, not only in your athletic side, but in your whole lifestyle.

try to see what was the problem, why did you started eating like you do know, why is it so hard to go back...but more important what is your goal, what/who are you following or what are you trying to be.

i feel like you are just demotivated, i think you do have what it takes cause you looked pretty good in that pic, your quads are very defined and you had an overall muscular body. Find your motivation and use it to your advantage. For example, my goal is to become a competition bodybuilder so every time im feeling lazy or im feeling down i get into youtube and start watching a bunch of videos showing the pros working out or giving some moral advice or something. haha all my friends think that watching super muscular guys wearing thongs on youtube is gay as f*ck but im sure you understand the not gay part of it...

Anyway, my point was pretty much find what motivates you, define your short and long term goals...take as much time as you need to organize your thoughts in your head
    Boiler Up!

Losers make excuses, winners make commitments.

okay thanks man! can anyone else help me find motivation?

xCody is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xCody is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xCody is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xCody is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xCody is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xCody is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xCody is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xCody is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xCody is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xCody is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xCody is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    The only motivation I need is the fear of becoming a fat lazy bum.....

and girls.

srs.

You guys seriously rock; if anyone else can help me out, that'd be the best.