Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    NattyPeanuts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NattyPeanuts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NattyPeanuts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NattyPeanuts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NattyPeanuts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NattyPeanuts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NattyPeanuts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NattyPeanuts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NattyPeanuts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NattyPeanuts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NattyPeanuts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by charlzyd View Post
    Competed in my first bodybuilding competition last Saturday night... And have been bingeing like there's no tomorrow ever since!

Saturday night (after comp):
    1 slice of pizza
    Three protein balls
    1 slice chocolate chip cookie dough raw slice
    Pulled pork burger
    Garlic bread
    Crunchy McFlurry

Sunday:
    Muesli with full-cream milk and strawberries
    Semolina noodles with prawns
    Garlic prawns and bread with butter
    Mac and cheese
    Waffles with two scoops ice cream
    Whole tub of Ben and Jerrys
    Slice of orange cake
    Candied walnuts and biscotti
    Chilli dog
    Couple of Tim Tams

Now I had the biggest food baby of my life after Sunday. I actually got to the point where I wasn't enjoying the food but eating it anyway just because I could. But the plan was to get all my cravings out of the way in one day and go back to clean eating come Monday... That didn't happen

Was following my usual meal plan until I scoffed down four protein bars and a whole block of white chocolate

Now it's Tuesday... And I just made a batch of peanut butter banana blondies... And ate every little bit of it. ****. My. Life. Will this end????! My abs are still hanging in there but can't imagine they'll be there much longer if I keep this up!
    Considering you just competed, that's not so bad. Just google "Lee Priest offseason" and instantly feel better about yourself!
    "He who says he can, and he who says he can't, are both usually right."

-Confucius

Early 2013 - 170lbs (Obese/binge eater)
    Early 2014 - 92lbs (Anorexic/depression)
    Current - 200lbs (Powerlifter/Bodybuilder)

DL - 500lbs
    SQ - 405lbs
    BE - 300lbs

**********\\\POSITIVE CREW///***********

Registered User ErikTheElectric's Avatar
    ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by NattyPeanuts View Post
    Considering you just competed, that's not so bad. Just google "Lee Priest offseason" and instantly feel better about yourself!

jackson666 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jackson666 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jackson666 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jackson666 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jackson666 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jackson666 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jackson666 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jackson666 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jackson666 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jackson666 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jackson666 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Last night.2 toasted chicken sandwiches, apple , pint of premium ice cream,10 cinnamon donuts, family block of kit kat choc, packet of double coat tim tams, and block of lindt chocolate

charlzyd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) charlzyd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) charlzyd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) charlzyd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) charlzyd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) charlzyd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) charlzyd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) charlzyd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) charlzyd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) charlzyd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) charlzyd is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

NattyPeanuts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NattyPeanuts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NattyPeanuts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NattyPeanuts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NattyPeanuts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NattyPeanuts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NattyPeanuts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NattyPeanuts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NattyPeanuts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NattyPeanuts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NattyPeanuts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by ErikTheElectric View Post
    Lol how did I mess up? Leading up to competition most people stick to a very strict diet, wouldn't they have a massive urge to binge after finishing their competition?

-Confucius

DL - 500lbs
    SQ - 405lbs
    BE - 300lbs

Originally Posted by charlzyd View Post
    Hehe instant happiness

-Confucius

DL - 500lbs
    SQ - 405lbs
    BE - 300lbs

ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Lol how did I mess up? Leading up to competition most people stick to a very strict diet, wouldn't they have a massive urge to binge after finishing their competition?
    You can't just watch a lee priest video to make yourself "feel better" after a binge.

You have to take control, very quickly, before it turns into a full blown eating disorder.

Sammiijo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    There are articles on the negatives of being "skinny fat". Many people are skinny binge and eat whatever they want, but when it comes down to it, their insides are more unhealthy than you can imagine. Google it. It might give you some insight.
    As for the negative feed back .... I can understand your post. It wasn't meant to get people to tell u the ugly truth .... but whatever. Just take it as constructive criticism. But definitely look into the "skinny fat" articles and do your best to get a hold of the binge eating. It will catch up to you.

^^ Wat?

Registered Schmoozer LollyLifts2015's Avatar
    LollyLifts2015 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LollyLifts2015 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LollyLifts2015 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LollyLifts2015 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LollyLifts2015 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LollyLifts2015 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LollyLifts2015 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LollyLifts2015 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LollyLifts2015 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LollyLifts2015 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LollyLifts2015 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Sammiijo View Post
    There are articles on the negatives of being "skinny fat". Many people are skinny binge and eat whatever they want, but when it comes down to it, their insides are more unhealthy than you can imagine. Google it. It might give you some insight.
    As for the negative feed back .... I can understand your post. It wasn't meant to get people to tell u the ugly truth .... but whatever. Just take it as constructive criticism. But definitely look into the "skinny fat" articles and do your best to get a hold of the binge eating. It will catch up to you.
    Interesting.... Very interesting... This info was definitely worth bumping an old thread.

Googled and found this interesting piece:

https://youtu.be/XjO3K_1iw2Q
    ❤ Humor iss all in the arm. ❤
    ❤ I'm just here for the snacks. ❤

colekatsilas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) colekatsilas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) colekatsilas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) colekatsilas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) colekatsilas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) colekatsilas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) colekatsilas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) colekatsilas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) colekatsilas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) colekatsilas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) colekatsilas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I dont think I went over my total daily, but everything I ****ing ate today was a simple carb. Feel like ****

GrowMacGrow will become famous soon enough. (+50) GrowMacGrow will become famous soon enough. (+50) GrowMacGrow will become famous soon enough. (+50) GrowMacGrow will become famous soon enough. (+50) GrowMacGrow will become famous soon enough. (+50) GrowMacGrow will become famous soon enough. (+50) GrowMacGrow will become famous soon enough. (+50) GrowMacGrow will become famous soon enough. (+50) GrowMacGrow will become famous soon enough. (+50) GrowMacGrow will become famous soon enough. (+50) GrowMacGrow will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    This is my opinion, and i think anyone with a brain should realise this to.

If you binge and you're following a 'IIFYM' or 'Flexible dieting' nutritional lifestyle then your no keeping to the principles of why these nutritional lifestyles were made mainstream in the first place.

Short: If you binge - caloric maintenance/surplus/deficit - then you're not following 'IIFYM' or 'Flexible Dieting'. You're going down the road of the old-school nutritional 'rules'.

People that claim to follow 'IIFYM' and 'Flexible Dieting' - ie post about it, youtube it, post foods on this forum while preaching it to others - give a bad name to those who do follow them and don't feel the need to binge.

nakkiz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nakkiz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nakkiz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nakkiz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nakkiz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nakkiz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nakkiz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nakkiz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nakkiz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nakkiz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nakkiz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by GrowMacGrow View Post
    If you binge - caloric maintenance/surplus/deficit - then you're not following 'IIFYM' or 'Flexible Dieting'.
    Thank you for your insight.

AFC96 is a name known to all. (+5000) AFC96 is a name known to all. (+5000) AFC96 is a name known to all. (+5000) AFC96 is a name known to all. (+5000) AFC96 is a name known to all. (+5000) AFC96 is a name known to all. (+5000) AFC96 is a name known to all. (+5000) AFC96 is a name known to all. (+5000) AFC96 is a name known to all. (+5000) AFC96 is a name known to all. (+5000) AFC96 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Last time I binge was like 8 months ago.

I binged on a full jar of peanut butter and cookies.

I know I'm going to feel bad a day after and yet I kept on eating..

Glad that days are over..

O wait... I binged yesterday.. on Daredevil.... on Netflix
    My Powerlifting "Road To Manlet" Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=172129323

Instagram: a.camstra

Gym PR(KG): 195/130/220 @61KG Raw

Meet PR(KG): 185/117.5/200 @58.6KG

Yeahbrah333 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Yeahbrah333 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Yeahbrah333 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Yeahbrah333 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Yeahbrah333 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Yeahbrah333 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Yeahbrah333 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Yeahbrah333 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Yeahbrah333 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Yeahbrah333 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Yeahbrah333 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by AFC96 View Post

I have been binging everyday for the last 6 months because I need to eat about 6k calories to bulk because I am riding the bicycle lee priest wasss riding dasss it mane currently stacking pancakes for later and eating ice cream

btw GOAT show watched the whole season in 2 days while having school and working a part-time job strong life

EdenPrime is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EdenPrime is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EdenPrime is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EdenPrime is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EdenPrime is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EdenPrime is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EdenPrime is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EdenPrime is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EdenPrime is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EdenPrime is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EdenPrime is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I like....men...now?
    "A lot of people b*tch (a lot) about having to restrict their food intake. It's no fun but that's the price you pay: you can either suck it up or stay fat." - Lyle McDonald

"Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence." - Carl Sagan

Originally Posted by AFC96 View Post

You can stop now.

seamus33 is just really nice. (+1000) seamus33 is just really nice. (+1000) seamus33 is just really nice. (+1000) seamus33 is just really nice. (+1000) seamus33 is just really nice. (+1000) seamus33 is just really nice. (+1000) seamus33 is just really nice. (+1000) seamus33 is just really nice. (+1000) seamus33 is just really nice. (+1000) seamus33 is just really nice. (+1000) seamus33 is just really nice. (+1000)
    wasn't this thread supposed to be fun?
    Ladieeeees

Savanimal912 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Savanimal912 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Savanimal912 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Savanimal912 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Savanimal912 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Savanimal912 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Savanimal912 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Savanimal912 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Savanimal912 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Savanimal912 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Savanimal912 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    On a cut,

IHOP Omelette w/ Pancakes
    Homemade Tacos
    Hibachi Chicken & Shrimp w/ Fried Rice & Noodles
    20 cookies
    Several TBSP of Peanut Butter w/ Honey

Now I feel like a scrub.

Originally Posted by Savanimal912 View Post
    On a cut,

IHOP Omelette w/ Pancakes
    Homemade Tacos
    Hibachi Chicken & Shrimp w/ Fried Rice & Noodles
    20 cookies
    Several TBSP of Peanut Butter w/ Honey

Now I feel like a scrub.
    Weak.

Sweet Prince of Paupers salamisalem's Avatar
    salamisalem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) salamisalem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) salamisalem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) salamisalem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) salamisalem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) salamisalem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) salamisalem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) salamisalem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) salamisalem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) salamisalem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) salamisalem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Went to a mediterranean buffet. Lost my everloving mind. Estimated 3400-4000 calories in one sitting. Lol I guess that's what 17 weeks of eating at a 700 cal defecit does to a man. I'm going to get back on the grind for one final month after this until I'm done. Mind over matter. Thanks for making this thread OP.
    We're all gonna make it crew

just decide on what you ACTUALLY want and then make it happen. thats it. ignore the rest and put in the work and one day you'll find your happy - vampirelol

You win or you learn

B: 275 D: 415 S: 315 = 1005 (11/2015)

Registered User CaptainNoCalves's Avatar
    CaptainNoCalves has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CaptainNoCalves has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CaptainNoCalves has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CaptainNoCalves has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CaptainNoCalves has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CaptainNoCalves has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CaptainNoCalves has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CaptainNoCalves has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CaptainNoCalves has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CaptainNoCalves has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CaptainNoCalves has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I binge eat all my macros in one sitting. No ragrets.

dis is why i IF.

Originally Posted by CaptainNoCalves View Post
    I binge eat all my macros in one sitting. No ragrets.

dis is why i IF.

dis is why ppl have EDs.

Registered User CaptainNoCalves's Avatar
    CaptainNoCalves has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CaptainNoCalves has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CaptainNoCalves has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CaptainNoCalves has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CaptainNoCalves has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CaptainNoCalves has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CaptainNoCalves has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CaptainNoCalves has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CaptainNoCalves has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CaptainNoCalves has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CaptainNoCalves has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    dis is why ppl have EDs.
    lel. no ragrets m8
    only happen after longer than usual fasting (>20hr fast)

don't know how much you can finish some of those food challenges. srs

colekatsilas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) colekatsilas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) colekatsilas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) colekatsilas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) colekatsilas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) colekatsilas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) colekatsilas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) colekatsilas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) colekatsilas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) colekatsilas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) colekatsilas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Back when I would have "Cheat days" I ate 25 chicken wings, 6 large sodas, 4 monster energy drinks, 8 cookies, a bag of peanut m&ms, a massive 4 scoop protein shake, 2 cups of oatmeal, and random grazing all day. Cheat days stopped real quick after that.
    225 DL
    225 Bench
    167 Barbell Row

I have to return some videotapes

Originally Posted by CaptainNoCalves View Post
    lel. no ragrets m8
    only happen after longer than usual fasting (>20hr fast)

don't know how much you can finish some of those food challenges. srs
    wat?

jonnicola is a name known to all. (+5000) jonnicola is a name known to all. (+5000) jonnicola is a name known to all. (+5000) jonnicola is a name known to all. (+5000) jonnicola is a name known to all. (+5000) jonnicola is a name known to all. (+5000) jonnicola is a name known to all. (+5000) jonnicola is a name known to all. (+5000) jonnicola is a name known to all. (+5000) jonnicola is a name known to all. (+5000) jonnicola is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by eriktheelectric View Post
    dis is why ppl have eds.
    if=ed?
    We're all gonna make it.

dis is why ppl have EDs.
    They make pills for that.
    225 DL
    225 Bench
    167 Barbell Row

I have to return some videotapes

Originally Posted by jonnicola View Post
    if=ed?
    Read the post that I quoted.

jonnicola is a name known to all. (+5000) jonnicola is a name known to all. (+5000) jonnicola is a name known to all. (+5000) jonnicola is a name known to all. (+5000) jonnicola is a name known to all. (+5000) jonnicola is a name known to all. (+5000) jonnicola is a name known to all. (+5000) jonnicola is a name known to all. (+5000) jonnicola is a name known to all. (+5000) jonnicola is a name known to all. (+5000) jonnicola is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Read the post that I quoted.
    Ah ye oh lawd

IF is not binge eating, change your approach or ED will come a callin'
    We're all gonna make it.