theindividual has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) theindividual has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) theindividual has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) theindividual has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) theindividual has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) theindividual has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) theindividual has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) theindividual has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) theindividual has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) theindividual has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) theindividual has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Glucosamine for Shoulder Pain

I've been experiencing pain in my left shoulder, which I think primarily related to the rotator cuff.

I'm pretty sure it's due to sleeping on my left shoulder, since it usually acts up after a night of sleeping on my left side. I did some rehab exercises to strengthen the cuff, which helped the pain, but the pain came back after sleeping on it.

Aside from avoiding sleeping on my side, do you think Glucosamine will also help with the pain? Anyone try this product for shoulder pain and get good results?