miilk is on a distinguished road. (+10) miilk is on a distinguished road. (+10) miilk is on a distinguished road. (+10) miilk is on a distinguished road. (+10) miilk is on a distinguished road. (+10) miilk is on a distinguished road. (+10) miilk is on a distinguished road. (+10) miilk is on a distinguished road. (+10) miilk is on a distinguished road. (+10) miilk is on a distinguished road. (+10) miilk is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Dehydrated in the morning

I always wake up really dehydrated in the morning and bursting for a pee. It goes away after 15 mins after rehydrating myself at breakfast and I am assuming it has something to do with the fact that before bed I consume 2 slices of bread, a bowl or cereal, a protein shake and about 10g of EAAs (along with a **** load of water).

I am about to start creatine next week and am going to increase my water intake with it (i'd guess to around 6 litres a day). I know that it is important to stay well hydrated when taking creatine to avoid any possible negative side affects to the kidneys.

How can I avoid being dehydrated through the night and in the mornings, I want to stay as hydrated as possible 24/7. Is my only option waking up in the middle of the night, going to the toilet and downing half a litre of water? And has anyone else experienced this? Cheers.

Jamie94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jamie94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jamie94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jamie94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jamie94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jamie94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jamie94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jamie94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jamie94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jamie94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jamie94 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    When you say you wake up dehydrated....

You mean you wake up thirsty?

miilk is on a distinguished road. (+10) miilk is on a distinguished road. (+10) miilk is on a distinguished road. (+10) miilk is on a distinguished road. (+10) miilk is on a distinguished road. (+10) miilk is on a distinguished road. (+10) miilk is on a distinguished road. (+10) miilk is on a distinguished road. (+10) miilk is on a distinguished road. (+10) miilk is on a distinguished road. (+10) miilk is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Jamie94 View Post
    When you say you wake up dehydrated....

You mean you wake up thirsty?
    No, like i said I wake up dehydrated...

Jamie94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jamie94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jamie94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jamie94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jamie94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jamie94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jamie94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jamie94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jamie94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jamie94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jamie94 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by miilk View Post
    No, like i said I wake up dehydrated...
    And what symptoms of dehydration are you getting?

Originally Posted by Jamie94 View Post
    And what symptoms of dehydration are you getting?
    I'm not asking you to diagnose the severity of the dehydration I am experiencing upon waking up. Please gtfo if you have nothing constructive to add here.

I'm not asking you to diagnose the severity of the dehydration I am experiencing upon waking up. Please gtfo if you have nothing constructive to add here.
    Fukin moron. If you're ACTUALLY waking up dehydrated then seek medical help. If you're waking up THIRSTY then stop being fuking dumb.

Dehydration is not waking up and thinking "Gee, I could use some water". You could have headaches, cramps, feel nausceus.

Edit: Ignore the fukin, anger based response based on you being dickish while trying to establish your position.

I never said I was experiencing severe dehydration which would include the symptoms you are describing. Nevertheless, I am certainly waking up feeling like I've been on the piss the night before (which is funny, because I seldom drink). And if you want a more civilised response, i'd suggest not making such quick assumptions that I am a 'fukin moron' and am mistaking symptoms of dehydration (however severe) with needing a glass of water on the morning. Also, in case you were not aware, feeling thirsty is a symptom of dehydration so I still fail to understand your point.

I never said I was experiencing severe dehydration which would include the symptoms you are describing. Nevertheless, I am certainly waking up feeling like I've been on the piss the night before (which is funny, because I seldom drink). And if you want a more civilised response, i'd suggest not making such quick assumptions that I am a 'fukin moron' and am mistaking symptoms of dehydration (however severe) with needing a glass of water on the morning. Also, in case you were not aware, feeling thirsty is a symptom of dehydration so I still fail to understand your point.
    Indeed feeling thirsty is a symptom of dehydration in the same way needing to piss is a symptom of diabetes. Just because you have a single symptom doesn't mean you have it.

As you say you haven't any symptoms other than morning thirst, which basically everyone gets from lack of mouth movement during sleep causing not much saliva in the mouth, and needing to piss in the morning which is also normal from not pissing for like 8 hours + (and you've probably been drinking more water than normal).

bailey1106 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bailey1106 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bailey1106 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bailey1106 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bailey1106 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bailey1106 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bailey1106 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bailey1106 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bailey1106 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bailey1106 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bailey1106 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Okay first off your pretty stupid for telling jamie to gtfo cuz he seemed like he was honestly trying to help. Second if you wake up, stand up, vision goes black, and you fall over while getting a weird buzzing/fuzzy feeling all over, while you head feels like its gonna explode your not dehydrated enough to worry. If you were that dehydrated during the night your body would wake you up telling you to get something to drink.
    *** Misc CIGAR Crew ***(smoking avi sub crew)

┌∩┐(◕_◕)┌∩┐

gravite is a complete loser! (-2000) gravite is a complete loser! (-2000) gravite is a complete loser! (-2000) gravite is a complete loser! (-2000) gravite is a complete loser! (-2000) gravite is a complete loser! (-2000) gravite is a complete loser! (-2000) gravite is a complete loser! (-2000) gravite is a complete loser! (-2000) gravite is a complete loser! (-2000) gravite is a complete loser! (-2000)
    normal if thirsty

Loidao is just really nice. (+1000) Loidao is just really nice. (+1000) Loidao is just really nice. (+1000) Loidao is just really nice. (+1000) Loidao is just really nice. (+1000) Loidao is just really nice. (+1000) Loidao is just really nice. (+1000) Loidao is just really nice. (+1000) Loidao is just really nice. (+1000) Loidao is just really nice. (+1000) Loidao is just really nice. (+1000)
    Think you are just worrying about creatine and staying hydrated too much, lawl.

toddgripton has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hey bro been going through exact same thing had to sign up just to pass on knowledge that i gained on this very subject. Firstly hows ur sleep? If its anything like mine (trouble getting to sleep and staying asleep) you could be experiencing adrenal fatigue. There are many possible symptoms of adrenal fatigue and not enough knowledge done by medical experts to make any clear assumptions on how to rectify it. Except certain yoga classes which i found was oddly prevalent in my area considering i hadnt heard anything about it until recently. Google it and check it out man i know how annoying it can be!