Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

A quick primer on "text game"

Seen a lot of these threads, just thought I'd throw out some quick tips since I've always done pretty well with text game.

Get this through your head:
    Texting is a precursor to getting her to hang out
    Nothing more. You can't fuk or date a text message. You use it to make plans, get her to come over, get nudes, whatever...

Texting back and forth for hours is ridiculous unless you're in high school still and girls you like think that sht's cutesy <333

Make it quick, tiger.
    She doesn't have all day to text you, and you don't have all day to text her.
    Rambling for hours isn't building ANY attraction, just making her feel like you're a cool guy to "talk to". Kind of the opposite of what we want here.
    Be brief. Have things to do. Abruptly don't reply to a text and let it go for the rest of the day. Let her wonder, let her miss you, let her keep you on her mind.

Stop the boring sht
    Most of the "how did I do" text convos you guys post bore people to tears. No offense, at least you're doing it and getting out there, but you have to have more entertaining conversations than:
    Me: "sup? what are you doing"
    Her: "Nothin u?"
    Me: "chillin."
    Her: "Cool"
    Me: "yeah. did you finish that assignment from class?"
    Her: "Yeah. it was lame"
    Me: "Oh I know! Ms XXX is so annoying."
    Her: "yep"
    Me: "wanna do something later?"

NO. and why would she? What have you done to pique her interest? Have you made her laugh? Have you demonstrated any value in yourself? Have you said or done anything that would make her think you're fun to be around?
    I mean, call me crazy, but if your texts are boring, how boring are you going to be in real life?
    Try joking with her, sending random memes, making fun of stuff, sound like you've got some exciting sht going on in life (whether you do or not), and invite her to something fun!
    Better example:
    Me: "BABY YOURE A FIIIIREWOOORRRRRRK"
    Her: "WTF"
    Me: "Katy perry came on. Was thinkin about you"
    Her: "What?? WHY?"
    Me: "Because you two are about equally good at singing??"
    Her: "LOL! Katys awesome!/Fuk you! thats rude!"
    Me: "I'm jk, but she does have fantastic breasts... just sayin"
    Her: "So you think I have fantastic breasts?"
    Me: "What are you doing today? I gotta jump out of a helicopter into a moving lamborghini and save a whale from a rabid bear that can swim... but after I'm gunna go grab some sushi, you should come with and we'll bump some teenage dream"
    Her: "lol! hit me up when you're done"

The invite
    Text is a precursor to hanging out, remember? So invite her somewhere. Pick a destination. Don't ever just throw it on the table as "wanna do something later". HAVE something TO do.
    It doesn't have to be hoppin in your private jet to go smoke opium on your island resort, just have a destination in mind. Something you can pitch to her, showing decisiveness and the ability to coordinate the event.
    Saying "lets do something" will (9/10 times) spark the inevitable "What do you wanna do?" "I dunno, what do u wanna do?" "I dunno, u?" "dunno"
    Followed by the inevitable "Texting a 9.14124/10 - Where do we go from here?" thread.

Save the bullsht and come up with something yourself.

If she declines your invite, stop texting. Don't write back. Try again in 2-3 days. If she shoots down your efforts again, re-evaluate why you have her number in the first place.

Getting nudes
    Some girls are smart and won't send nudes in a day and age where almost every single cell phone pic taken of a female ends up on the net.
    Fortunately for us, most of the sexy lil things are not.

Simple escalation:
    Work your way into a topic that involves style/fashion/anatomy/breast size/booty/etc.
    Not hard, "I'm not gunna lie I'm a big fan of ass" "What about it?" "I love it" "lol. perv" "dont be mad cause u got dem pancakes girl " "STFU I do not have pancakes!" "I dont believe you prove it" etc
    or
    "you should rock that shirt/skirt/whatever you wore xxxday. looks great on you" "Is that so? U like?" "Yeah. In fact, you should send me a cute pic" "Lol! K" *sends pg fully clothed pic*
    "Oh. I was hoping for somethin a little more PG-13, one thats not already on your fb, but that'll do" "Im NOT sending you nudes!" "LOL! Did I ask for nudes? We can swap pg-13 pics" etc etc

If things don't pan out
    Do NOT keep blowing her up hoping she'll change her mind.
    Do NOT keep chasing.
    Do NOT even bother talking to her.
    Let her come to you if she wants something. You put your offer on the table and she snubbed it. It's on her now to come to you, or pretend you never met.
    Nothing is more pathetic than BEGGING a woman to hang out with you. If she doesn't WANT to already, then quit wasting your time and find one who does.

GL guys, hope it helped!
    Last edited by janky; 05-28-2011 at 03:58 PM.
    Common Sense Crew
    Living Happily is Easy Crew
    Do Something That Matters Crew
    There Are More Important Things in Life Than Women Crew

"My brother is an Alpha male in real life and virtually all of his friends are Alpha males." - zionosis

Hoop_Dreams has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hoop_Dreams has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hoop_Dreams has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hoop_Dreams has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hoop_Dreams has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hoop_Dreams has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hoop_Dreams has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hoop_Dreams has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hoop_Dreams has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hoop_Dreams has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hoop_Dreams has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Lol'ed at the Katy Perry opener.

Good stuff mayne.

Wish I would have read this before I texted this girl "Hey there"

3 hours and later and still no response.

namesarehard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) namesarehard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) namesarehard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) namesarehard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) namesarehard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) namesarehard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) namesarehard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) namesarehard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) namesarehard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) namesarehard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) namesarehard is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Hey op, what are you doing today? I gotta jump out of a helicopter into a moving lamborghini and save a whale from a rabid bear that can swim... but after I'm gunna go grab some sushi, you should come with and we'll bump some teenage dream
    *Good guy crew*
    *Cares about people crew*
    *Lifts for Strength crew*
    *MMA crew*
    ++ Positive Crew ++

jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by janky View Post
    Me: "What are you doing today? I gotta jump out of a helicopter into a moving lamborghini and save a whale from a rabid bear that can swim... but after I'm gunna go grab some sushi, you should come with and we'll bump some teenage dream"
    lol @ bump some teen age dream.

Janky is always putting stuff out there for misc to see. Good stuff. I like the dictatorship of it all. The pointing and directing her.

ironryan1234 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ironryan1234 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ironryan1234 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ironryan1234 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ironryan1234 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ironryan1234 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ironryan1234 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ironryan1234 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ironryan1234 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ironryan1234 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ironryan1234 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    awesome stuff bruthah. reps.....on r/c
    Last edited by ironryan1234; 05-28-2011 at 04:06 PM. Reason: r/c
    i rep back

If we discover a desire within us that nothing in this world can satisfy, also we should begin to wonder if perhaps we were created for another world. - C.S. LEWIS

janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by namesarehard View Post
    Hey op, what are you doing today? I gotta jump out of a helicopter into a moving lamborghini and save a whale from a rabid bear that can swim... but after I'm gunna go grab some sushi, you should come with and we'll bump some teenage dream
    not much, i was kinda wondering what are you doing today? I gotta jump out of a helicopter into a moving lamborghini and save a whale from a rabid bear that can swim... but after I'm gunna go grab some sushi, you should come with and we'll bump some teenage dream
    Common Sense Crew

"My brother is an Alpha male in real life and virtually all of his friends are Alpha males." - zionosis

itsRyan is a complete loser! (-2000) itsRyan is a complete loser! (-2000) itsRyan is a complete loser! (-2000) itsRyan is a complete loser! (-2000) itsRyan is a complete loser! (-2000) itsRyan is a complete loser! (-2000) itsRyan is a complete loser! (-2000) itsRyan is a complete loser! (-2000) itsRyan is a complete loser! (-2000) itsRyan is a complete loser! (-2000) itsRyan is a complete loser! (-2000)
    Seen a lot of these threads, just thought I'd throw out some quick tips since I've always done pretty well with text game.

Get this through your head:
    Texting is a precursor to getting her to hang out
    Nothing more. You can't fuk or date a text message. You use it to make plans, get her to come over, get nudes, whatever...

Texting back and forth for hours is ridiculous unless you're in high school still and girls you like think that sht's cutesy <333

Make it quick, tiger.
    She doesn't have all day to text you, and you don't have all day to text her.
    Rambling for hours isn't building ANY attraction, just making her feel like you're a cool guy to "talk to". Kind of the opposite of what we want here.
    Be brief. Have things to do. Abruptly don't reply to a text and let it go for the rest of the day. Let her wonder, let her miss you, let her keep you on her mind.

Stop the boring sht
    Most of the "how did I do" text convos you guys post bore people to tears. No offense, at least you're doing it and getting out there, but you have to have more entertaining conversations than:
    Me: "sup? what are you doing"
    Her: "Nothin u?"
    Me: "chillin."
    Her: "Cool"
    Me: "yeah. did you finish that assignment from class?"
    Her: "Yeah. it was lame"
    Me: "Oh I know! Ms XXX is so annoying."
    Her: "yep"
    Me: "wanna do something later?"

NO. and why would she? What have you done to pique her interest? Have you made her laugh? Have you demonstrated any value in yourself? Have you said or done anything that would make her think you're fun to be around?
    I mean, call me crazy, but if your texts are boring, how boring are you going to be in real life?
    Try joking with her, sending random memes, making fun of stuff, sound like you've got some exciting sht going on in life (whether you do or not), and invite her to something fun!
    Better example:

The invite
    Text is a precursor to hanging out, remember? So invite her somewhere. Pick a destination. Don't ever just throw it on the table as "wanna do something later". HAVE something TO do.
    It doesn't have to be hoppin in your private jet to go smoke opium on your island resort, just have a destination in mind. Something you can pitch to her, showing decisiveness and the ability to coordinate the event.
    Saying "lets do something" will (9/10 times) spark the inevitable "What do you wanna do?" "I dunno, what do u wanna do?" "I dunno, u?" "dunno"
    Followed by the inevitable "Texting a 9.14124/10 - Where do we go from here?" thread.

Save the bullsht and come up with something yourself.

If she declines your invite, stop texting. Don't write back. Try again in 2-3 days. If she shoots down your efforts again, re-evaluate why you have her number in the first place.

Getting nudes
    Some girls are smart and won't send nudes in a day and age where almost every single cell phone pic taken of a female ends up on the net.
    Fortunately for us, most of the sexy lil things are not.

Simple escalation:
    Work your way into a topic that involves style/fashion/anatomy/breast size/booty/etc.
    Not hard, "I'm not gunna lie I'm a big fan of ass" "What about it?" "I love it" "lol. perv" "dont be mad cause u got dem pancakes girl " "STFU I do not have pancakes!" "I dont believe you prove it" etc
    or
    "you should rock that shirt/skirt/whatever you wore xxxday. looks great on you" "Is that so? U like?" "Yeah. In fact, you should send me a cute pic" "Lol! K" *sends pg fully clothed pic*
    "Oh. I was hoping for somethin a little more PG-13, one thats not already on your fb, but that'll do" "Im NOT sending you nudes!" "LOL! Did I ask for nudes? We can swap pg-13 pics" etc etc

If things don't pan out
    Do NOT keep blowing her up hoping she'll change her mind.
    Do NOT keep chasing.
    Do NOT even bother talking to her.
    Let her come to you if she wants something. You put your offer on the table and she snubbed it. It's on her now to come to you, or pretend you never met.
    Nothing is more pathetic than BEGGING a woman to hang out with you. If she doesn't WANT to already, then quit wasting your time and find one who does.

GL guys, hope it helped!
    This is the most helpful thread I have read in this section today. That's not saying much, but seriously, good thread man!

NYY is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NYY is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NYY is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NYY is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NYY is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NYY is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NYY is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NYY is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NYY is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NYY is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NYY is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    This thread has come at a good time. I'm good in person, but over text not so much.

Would texting this chick I just started talking to "hey sexy" to initiate be a bad idea? Already had texted her prior.
    **New Jersey Crew (732)**

Don't run with the herd, run away from it.

Have an Android device? http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=140799641

Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Love ya janky but come on you need to use good English with girls.

"Me: "Because you two are about equally good at singing??"

Correction
    "Me: "Because you too are about equally good at singing??""

Originally Posted by NYY View Post
    This thread has come at a good time. I'm good in person, but over text not so much.

Would texting this chick I just started talking to "hey sexy" to initiate be a bad idea? Already had texted her prior.
    Meh. Depends on how interested she already is in you.
    If she's already into you you can say anything pretty much and be golden.

If it's still fresh and brand new, I would open with something more lulzy/meme-ish. Something that provokes a "Wtf, random?" response. then you could follow that with "whats your sexy ass up to today? " "nothing" "sounds boring!" "LOL" "Seriously, come to xx later, it'll be a lot more fun than nothing"
    Common Sense Crew

Originally Posted by Guardian View Post
    Love ya janky but come on you need to use good English with girls.

"Me: "Because you two are about equally good at singing??"

Correction
    "Me: "Because you too are about equally good at singing??""
    holy fuk

i am teh embarass.
    lulz

I'm supposed to be an English tutor too. Jesus christ... brb editing.

super edit: No, I was right. You two are equally as good, as in "the two of you are equally..."

unless you were jk. then my mind is totally full of fuk now
    Common Sense Crew

yellow fever legit check Bombers's Avatar
    Bombers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bombers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bombers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bombers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bombers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bombers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bombers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bombers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bombers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bombers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bombers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Where can I get your ebook that I always here about, Janky?
    B|m|B
    CREW

{{**DIRTY SOUTH CREW**}}

*always pick 6 crew*

Originally Posted by Bombers View Post
    Where can I get your ebook that I always here about, Janky?
    Normally through my website, but I'm migrating it over and having an issue with the mysql database.
    You can pm me if you wanna buy one and ill work a deal for you, or just see if any other RH'ers have it to send you a copy.

I'm a broke college student, so I appreciate the income, but I'm also a big advocate of free information and enjoy helping - so it's an interesting paradox
    Common Sense Crew

TheOchocinco33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheOchocinco33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheOchocinco33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheOchocinco33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheOchocinco33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheOchocinco33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheOchocinco33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheOchocinco33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheOchocinco33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheOchocinco33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheOchocinco33 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Holy ****, we need this stickyed now

rob112 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rob112 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rob112 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rob112 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rob112 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rob112 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rob112 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rob112 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rob112 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rob112 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rob112 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    you know if you take a pic with your leg bent and you poke it with your finger it looks like a hair vag? Text that!

JK, good stuff as always Janky.
    Trust the Process

“The first lesson of economics is scarcity: there is never enough of anything to fully satisfy all those who want it. The first lesson of politics is to disregard the first lesson of economics.”

Human.Shield has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Human.Shield has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Human.Shield has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Human.Shield has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Human.Shield has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Human.Shield has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Human.Shield has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Human.Shield has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Human.Shield has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Human.Shield has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Human.Shield has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    i dont have a cell therefore i dont care lulz
    "my friends wont always be there but the iron will" -teen misc

Teh_Nigerian has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Teh_Nigerian has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Teh_Nigerian has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Teh_Nigerian has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Teh_Nigerian has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Teh_Nigerian has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Teh_Nigerian has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Teh_Nigerian has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Teh_Nigerian has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Teh_Nigerian has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Teh_Nigerian has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Good stuff.

Originally Posted by rob112 View Post
    you know if you take a pic with your leg bent and you poke it with your finger it looks like a hair vag? Text that!

JK, good stuff as always Janky.
    lol, I totally would, too!
    "Check out my vag"

hahaha

Originally Posted by Human.Shield View Post
    i dont have a cell therefore i dont care lulz
    uhhhh its 2011 bro. You can get cell phones fo freezy.lol
    Common Sense Crew

Vidofnir will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vidofnir will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vidofnir will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vidofnir will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vidofnir will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vidofnir will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vidofnir will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vidofnir will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vidofnir will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vidofnir will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vidofnir will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Good stuff. I just love how telling her what she's going to do works so much better than asking. Brb building time machine, telling my 10-years-ago self what I've learned since.

mangravy is a name known to all. (+5000) mangravy is a name known to all. (+5000) mangravy is a name known to all. (+5000) mangravy is a name known to all. (+5000) mangravy is a name known to all. (+5000) mangravy is a name known to all. (+5000) mangravy is a name known to all. (+5000) mangravy is a name known to all. (+5000) mangravy is a name known to all. (+5000) mangravy is a name known to all. (+5000) mangravy is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Janky how do you feel about winky faces and lolz in texting? Me and doc talked about it and he figured it takes away from the sexual tension and is an 'out' if the girl doesn't respond well, whereas no winky or lol shows commitment to what you're saying, which I agree with. Curious on your opinion
    He who hesitates is lost

Registered User LatissimusDorsi's Avatar
    LatissimusDorsi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LatissimusDorsi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LatissimusDorsi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LatissimusDorsi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LatissimusDorsi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LatissimusDorsi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LatissimusDorsi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LatissimusDorsi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LatissimusDorsi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LatissimusDorsi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LatissimusDorsi has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    This is pure gold janky.
    mangravy, I use smiley faces a lot. Very rare that I ever say 'lol' in a text. Curious as to what janky does.

Originally Posted by Vidofnir View Post
    Good stuff. I just love how telling her what she's going to do works so much better than asking. Brb building time machine, telling my 10-years-ago self what I've learned since.

ehhh, I'm not really an advocate for TELLING people what they're going to do.
    No one likes having orders barked at them.
    You're still asking, but you're taking charge, assuming a yes, and planning the event. She is along for the ride as your company on an event YOU want to go on.
    you're not saying "Do you want to pretty please come with me" you're saying "you SHOULD come with me" or "That sounds boring, come to xxx with me, it'll be a lot more fun"

I guess there's a fine line between the two that really comes with practice.
    All phrasing...
    Originally Posted by mangravy View Post
    Janky how do you feel about winky faces and lolz in texting? Me and doc talked about it and he figured it takes away from the sexual tension and is an 'out' if the girl doesn't respond well, whereas no winky or lol shows commitment to what you're saying, which I agree with. Curious on your opinion
    I use and lol all the time. Never hurt anything.
    Ive never had a girl ask why, or be like "what is this?" or lose interest in me because of it.
    I don't over abuse them in every single text, but every now and then I'll throw in a "lulz" or "u mad?" or

I don't think its detrimental either way, so if you don't like using them, don't. If you do, do.
    Common Sense Crew

Hoop_Dreams has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hoop_Dreams has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hoop_Dreams has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hoop_Dreams has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hoop_Dreams has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hoop_Dreams has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hoop_Dreams has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hoop_Dreams has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hoop_Dreams has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hoop_Dreams has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hoop_Dreams has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Janky, I could use your help man.

Thursday I give this girl my # from class. She said she'll call me so her number will show up on my phone.

I text her today "Hey there" and she responds 5 hours later with "Who's this?"

The fukk?

Anyways, I was thinkin of hittin her back with "It's Hoop_Dreams..the really funny, good-looking guy from bio class."

(stole that from Good Will Hunting, lulz)

yay or nay?

Baurman will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baurman will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baurman will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baurman will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baurman will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baurman will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baurman will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baurman will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baurman will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baurman will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baurman will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    What a fail this was.... Use with caution.... Here were my results:

ME: Katy Perry came on. Was thinkin about you.
    HER: Haha Katy perry? Why?
    ME: Cause you two are about equally good at singing?
    HER: Lies hahahaha
    ME: I'm jk, but she does have fantastic breasts... just sayin
    HER: Mmmhm. What are you trying to say? I'm a lot more than a good pair of boobs
    ME: Don't be mad cause you got dem pancakes girl
    HER: Ummm okay bye

LatissimusDorsi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LatissimusDorsi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LatissimusDorsi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LatissimusDorsi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LatissimusDorsi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LatissimusDorsi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LatissimusDorsi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LatissimusDorsi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LatissimusDorsi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LatissimusDorsi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LatissimusDorsi has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Erm have u actually ever met that chick?

Vidofnir will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vidofnir will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vidofnir will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vidofnir will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vidofnir will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vidofnir will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vidofnir will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vidofnir will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vidofnir will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vidofnir will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vidofnir will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    ehhh, I'm not really an advocate for TELLING people what they're going to do.
    No one likes having orders barked at them.
    You're still asking, but you're taking charge, assuming a yes, and planning the event. She is along for the ride as your company on an event YOU want to go on.
    you're not saying "Do you want to pretty please come with me" you're saying "you SHOULD come with me" or "That sounds boring, come to xxx with me, it'll be a lot more fun"

I guess there's a fine line between the two that really comes with practice.
    All phrasing...
    Fair enough. This is what I was getting at, but better explained. (Unless she's one of those girls who like being told what to do...they're out there.)

@Baurman: You gotta tailor it to the specific girl. Some girls will eat up those lines, and others will chew you up and spit you out, like her. Seeing "I'm more than a great pair of boobs" is a red flag that she's feeling a bit demeaned. I'd probably have followed that up with something like "Oh I already know you've got intelligence, charisma, and shining wit...you've just got a genetically blessed body to match" or something equally over the top enough to be flirty and not WK. That's my approach, but interested in how janky would handle it. Some chicks just don't have a sense of humor.

Originally Posted by Baurman View Post
    Dead in the water.

Baurman will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baurman will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baurman will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baurman will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baurman will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baurman will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baurman will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baurman will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baurman will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baurman will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baurman will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by LatissimusDorsi View Post
    Erm have u actually ever met that chick?
    Obviously, I have. I wouldn't just text that to some girl I've never had rapport with before. Everything was fine but now it seems like after those texts I'm gonna have to delete her number and not bother talking to her until she starts messaging me again. Oh well, doesn't phase me that's why I chose to test it out on a girl I wouldn't mind offending.
    Last edited by Baurman; 05-28-2011 at 11:52 PM.

Originally Posted by Hoop_Dreams View Post
    Janky, I could use your help man.

Thursday I give this girl my # from class. She said she'll call me so her number will show up on my phone.

I text her today "Hey there" and she responds 5 hours later with "Who's this?"

The fukk?

Anyways, I was thinkin of hittin her back with "It's Hoop_Dreams..the really funny, good-looking guy from bio class."

(stole that from Good Will Hunting, lulz)

yay or nay?
    Kind of a bad sign that she didn't even save your number. If she was really jocking your sht, she would've right? She probably just dialed you up so you'd have hers and initiate contact with her.
    The lesson here is to never give girls your number. It's useless. Get theirs.

Women are used to being chased by the man, and expect it. So if you give them YOUR number to chase you, most of them are like "wtf no". Dead in the water.

Tootin your own horn right off the bat like that makes a lot of girls and think you're trying too hard.
    In this situation, I'd personally wanna feel out if she was interested or not. I'd just text her with something basic like "hey whats up its xxx, what are you up to?"
    If she doesn't respond at all, I'd just delete the number.
    If she responds, BS a little and then be like "I gotta go..save my number this time jerk"

Originally Posted by Baurman View Post
    What a fail this was.... Use with caution.... Here were my results:

ME: Katy Perry came on. Was thinkin about you.
    HER: Haha Katy perry? Why?
    ME: Cause you two are about equally good at singing?
    HER: Lies hahahaha
    ME: I'm jk, but she does have fantastic breasts... just sayin
    HER: Mmmhm. What are you trying to say? I'm a lot more than a good pair of boobs
    HER: Ummm okay bye
    Basically what Vido said.
    Dude, if you read material, copy it word for word, and verbally diarrhea it out to every single girl like some sort of production robot, then GL with your getting girls goals in 2011. You tried, so I give you props for that, but you just need some practice and fine tuning.

I feel like every time I make a post I need to include a disclaimer;
    Results May Vary. Some women have no sense of humor. Do not copy material line for line, create your own using the given formulas. Any topics or lines given are to illustrate an EXAMPLE for you to go off of, not designed as an end all to all human interaction

Having said that, you had her lol'ing at first - good start, but then you kept on with it... and kept on with it... and kept on with it...
    When she said "What are you trying to say? Im a lot more than great boobs" that was obviously an indicator that she was ready to change the topic.
    Instead of doing that, you insulted her by saying she had pancakes. Now she doesn't wanna talk.
    What vido said was perfect, I would've just said something like "Well you're pretty smart and kinda charming too, so I could compliment those instead...what are you up to today?"

Also, starting with "katy perry came on and I was thinking about you" seems a little weird.
    When you start with singing the lyrics it makes her lol and go "wtf??? random!"
    That's what you want, a laugh and to catch her off guard.

When you say "katy perry came on, made me think of you"
    shes probably more like "wtf... uhhh weird that you listen to katy and weirder that you think of me while doing it..."

The pancakes thing was in reference to getting nudes. It creates a challenge, kind of a game to them "i bet you got pancakes" "nuh uh!" "yea you do.. prove it" "how?" "Send a booty pic " "LOL NO!" "Psshhhhh you act like im gunna show everyone! I dont even know your friends - your pancakes are safe with me!"

Used directly after talking about a chicks breasts - eh, probably just makes you look like a rude pervert. You have to be in the context of sex to talk sex.
    You wouldn't be discussing her parent's boat and all of a sudden go "SHOW ME THEM PANCAKES GIRL" you work your way into the topic, then go for it.
    You can't just jump like that with no transition.

Also, the way you did it directly following the breasts comment made her feel like you were blatantly insulting her breast size. Insulting a woman's appearance isn't going to make her panties drop, it's going to annoy her.

Please guys, I do not write scripts. Every person is different, every interaction is different. There is no "end all" lines that will get every single girl, and there never will be.

Don't copy/paste what I say, read it, digest the principles, read between the lines, and get whats really going on in the convo. I give examples as a means for you guys to see what I've done that has worked for me.... you still have to tailor them to YOUR personality and use them as APPLICABLE.

don't be a verbatim robot.
    Common Sense Crew

Litening is on a distinguished road. (+10) Litening is on a distinguished road. (+10) Litening is on a distinguished road. (+10) Litening is on a distinguished road. (+10) Litening is on a distinguished road. (+10) Litening is on a distinguished road. (+10) Litening is on a distinguished road. (+10) Litening is on a distinguished road. (+10) Litening is on a distinguished road. (+10) Litening is on a distinguished road. (+10) Litening is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Haha loled at jankys disclaimer

reppor
    ツ Forever Alone Crew ツ