Coltt45 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Coltt45 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Coltt45 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Coltt45 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Coltt45 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Coltt45 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Coltt45 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Coltt45 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Coltt45 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Coltt45 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Coltt45 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

4500 Calorie Meal Plan (Reps for life)

I've been looking all over google for one but I can't find a good one. Can anyone write me one or copy paste a good one or something? Preferably healthy foods (I know all calories are the same but eating unhealthy makes me break out :/) Thanks a lot guys.
    "The last three or four reps is what makes the muscle grow. This area of pain divides the champion from someone else who is not a champion. That's what most people lack, having the guts to go on and just say they'll go through the pain no matter what happens."

-Arnold Schwarzenegger

Coltt45 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Coltt45 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Coltt45 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Coltt45 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Coltt45 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Coltt45 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Coltt45 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Coltt45 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Coltt45 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Coltt45 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Coltt45 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    bump
    "The last three or four reps is what makes the muscle grow. This area of pain divides the champion from someone else who is not a champion. That's what most people lack, having the guts to go on and just say they'll go through the pain no matter what happens."

-Arnold Schwarzenegger

Kitch93 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kitch93 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kitch93 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kitch93 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kitch93 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kitch93 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kitch93 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kitch93 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kitch93 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kitch93 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kitch93 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    4500 will gain you mega fat.
    Work out maintenance, eat 500 over and that will give you steady muscle gain with minimum fat. Best way OP.

If you really want a high calorie diet, do as I said +++ GOMAD (gallon of milk a day) you'll gain like crazy but a lot of fat I would say.

Originally Posted by Kitch93 View Post
    Work out maintenance, eat 500 over and that will give you steady muscle gain with minimum fat. Best way OP.

If you really want a high calorie diet, do as I said +++ GOMAD (gallon of milk a day) you'll gain like crazy but a lot of fat I would say.
    nah bro i just finished eating 4000 calories a day for a couple months. Kept my abs the entire time lol. My metabolism is through the roof man, dont have to worry about getting fat.

-Arnold Schwarzenegger

Yutes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Yutes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Yutes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Yutes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Yutes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Yutes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Yutes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Yutes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Yutes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Yutes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Yutes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    www.instant-upload.com/diet.xls - no problem.

Look @ tabs for food list etc

Originally Posted by Yutes View Post
    www.instant-upload.com/diet.xls - no problem.

Look @ tabs for food list etc
    wat. the daily total calories is 1615

-Arnold Schwarzenegger

Yutes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Yutes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Yutes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Yutes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Yutes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Yutes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Yutes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Yutes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Yutes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Yutes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Yutes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Coltt45 View Post
    wat. the daily total calories is 1615
    yes that's my cut base, u construct it urself usign the foods on the list LOOOL

I will probably be using the third one.
    Attached Files

-Arnold Schwarzenegger

miilk is on a distinguished road. (+10) miilk is on a distinguished road. (+10) miilk is on a distinguished road. (+10) miilk is on a distinguished road. (+10) miilk is on a distinguished road. (+10) miilk is on a distinguished road. (+10) miilk is on a distinguished road. (+10) miilk is on a distinguished road. (+10) miilk is on a distinguished road. (+10) miilk is on a distinguished road. (+10) miilk is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    nah bro i just finished eating 4000 calories a day for a couple months. Kept my abs the entire time lol. My metabolism is through the roof man, dont have to worry about getting fat.
    I would be interested in seeing this diet... If you already had a 4000kcal meal plan, why don't you just add 500kcals worth of food to it. I find it hard to believe you ate 4000kcals every single day for two months and struggled to bulk properly, (and I am an ecto myself). I'm not accusing you of bull****ting, but I am pretty skeptical.

Originally Posted by miilk View Post
    I would be interested in seeing this diet... If you already had a 4000kcal meal plan, why don't you just add 500kcals worth of food to it. I find it hard to believe you ate 4000kcals every single day for two months and struggled to bulk properly, (and I am an ecto myself). I'm not accusing you of bull****ting, but I am pretty skeptical.
    i didnt struggle to bulk lol. gained about 15 pounds from it.

-Arnold Schwarzenegger

miilk is on a distinguished road. (+10) miilk is on a distinguished road. (+10) miilk is on a distinguished road. (+10) miilk is on a distinguished road. (+10) miilk is on a distinguished road. (+10) miilk is on a distinguished road. (+10) miilk is on a distinguished road. (+10) miilk is on a distinguished road. (+10) miilk is on a distinguished road. (+10) miilk is on a distinguished road. (+10) miilk is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    i didnt struggle to bulk lol. gained about 15 pounds from it.
    So if you put on 15lbs in 8 weeks, what do you hope to gain other than possibly slightly more bodyfat by adding another 500kcals a day? Just curious.

izzylicious will become famous soon enough. (+50) izzylicious will become famous soon enough. (+50) izzylicious will become famous soon enough. (+50) izzylicious will become famous soon enough. (+50) izzylicious will become famous soon enough. (+50) izzylicious will become famous soon enough. (+50) izzylicious will become famous soon enough. (+50) izzylicious will become famous soon enough. (+50) izzylicious will become famous soon enough. (+50) izzylicious will become famous soon enough. (+50) izzylicious will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Kitch93 View Post

Nope, i went on a 5k calorie diet while bulking for a while, No fat gained, and if, was minimal. ate alot of oats, and more than a gallon of milk/day, had around 500-1000gm of chicken/daily and alot of salad and complex carbs. But i can't say that i didn't do cardio, because i did run about 2hours 5days/week, and go swimming 3days/week.

Originally Posted by izzylicious View Post
    i did run about 2hours 5days/week, and go swimming 3days/week.
    And here's the reason you didn't get fat.

Aaaaand i got absolutely no help from the teen section. What a suprise.

-Arnold Schwarzenegger

kapsemaj will become famous soon enough. (+50) kapsemaj will become famous soon enough. (+50) kapsemaj will become famous soon enough. (+50) kapsemaj will become famous soon enough. (+50) kapsemaj will become famous soon enough. (+50) kapsemaj will become famous soon enough. (+50) kapsemaj will become famous soon enough. (+50) kapsemaj will become famous soon enough. (+50) kapsemaj will become famous soon enough. (+50) kapsemaj will become famous soon enough. (+50) kapsemaj will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Aaaaand i got absolutely no help from the teen section. What a suprise.
    Are you a ****ing moron? Do you seriously expect someone to have a template or diet laid out for exactly 4500 calories already? Who the hell even counts calories on a bulk, just eat a lot of food. Nobody is going to bottle feed you word for word. Learn to do things on your own. If you need a 4500 calorie meal plan, make your own. Its not likely someone will have on ready, nor will someone waste their time creating you one.

Negged

/rant
    Beginners, read:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=660236753&posted=1#post660236753

Originally Posted by kapsemaj View Post
    Are you a ****ing moron? Do you seriously expect someone to have a template or diet laid out for exactly 4500 calories already? Who the hell even counts calories on a bulk, just eat a lot of food. Nobody is going to bottle feed you word for word. Learn to do things on your own. If you need a 4500 calorie meal plan, make your own. Its not likely someone will have on ready, nor will someone waste their time creating you one.

Negged

/rant

-Arnold Schwarzenegger

kapsemaj will become famous soon enough. (+50) kapsemaj will become famous soon enough. (+50) kapsemaj will become famous soon enough. (+50) kapsemaj will become famous soon enough. (+50) kapsemaj will become famous soon enough. (+50) kapsemaj will become famous soon enough. (+50) kapsemaj will become famous soon enough. (+50) kapsemaj will become famous soon enough. (+50) kapsemaj will become famous soon enough. (+50) kapsemaj will become famous soon enough. (+50) kapsemaj will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    6'4, 185lbs

No I'm not mad.
    Beginners, read:

Originally Posted by kapsemaj View Post
    6'4, 185lbs

No I'm not mad.
    1'1, 12 lbs

-Arnold Schwarzenegger

For 18 years old I would think you'd be more mature.

I only changed my stats to something insane because a co-worker found me on this site and I didn't want to deal with him.
    Beginners, read:

joebrosef is a name known to all. (+5000) joebrosef is a name known to all. (+5000) joebrosef is a name known to all. (+5000) joebrosef is a name known to all. (+5000) joebrosef is a name known to all. (+5000) joebrosef is a name known to all. (+5000) joebrosef is a name known to all. (+5000) joebrosef is a name known to all. (+5000) joebrosef is a name known to all. (+5000) joebrosef is a name known to all. (+5000) joebrosef is a name known to all. (+5000)
    eat food
    make it reach 4500 calories
    get a clue
    stop being a *******
    profit.

Keephustlincuzz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Keephustlincuzz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Keephustlincuzz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Keephustlincuzz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Keephustlincuzz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Keephustlincuzz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Keephustlincuzz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Keephustlincuzz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Keephustlincuzz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Keephustlincuzz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Keephustlincuzz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    How did u omplete with that poverty physique op?

Registered User ErikTheElectric's Avatar
    ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Keephustlincuzz View Post
    How did u omplete with that poverty physique op?
    Why did you bump a 2011 thread?