Jagpreet has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question How Often should i do abs?

like i dont want to get a big stomach while bulking cause i can see it coming my friends have already commented on my large stomach thats coming out and i want this to stop so what do you guys reccomend? can i do abs everyday???

Tyler is just really nice. (+1000) Tyler is just really nice. (+1000) Tyler is just really nice. (+1000) Tyler is just really nice. (+1000) Tyler is just really nice. (+1000) Tyler is just really nice. (+1000) Tyler is just really nice. (+1000) Tyler is just really nice. (+1000) Tyler is just really nice. (+1000) Tyler is just really nice. (+1000) Tyler is just really nice. (+1000)
    no dont do abs everyday!do them twice a week at most..Tyler

SLTS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SLTS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SLTS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SLTS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SLTS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SLTS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SLTS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SLTS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SLTS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SLTS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SLTS is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    dude i dont know about that!

i have many things that point to doing abs everyday being fine

1.i do abs everyday and they are just fine

2.we used to do 8min abs in gym...at the end of the video the guy would say "see you in 24 hours"

3.(and the BEST evidence) i have a mens health "guide to abs" book. and i quote from it "Its ok to be hard on soft abs-exercise experts say the abdominals are among the few muscles in your body that you can work everyday"

so i think its safe to say that everyday is just fine.

Iron Worker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Iron Worker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Iron Worker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Iron Worker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Iron Worker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Iron Worker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I do my abs every other day. I work them pretty hard and this has worked best for me.